My Version of a Lexium Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie admired how quickly Pauline’s vagina closed up after he exited. It would hardly let any cum escape. But she had released so much lubrication in her cunt his cock was coated in it. It was a nice viscous coating. It was perfect for what he planned next. Charlie reached his right hand down and pushed three fingers into Pauline’s tired wet cunt. She moaned. He drew them out wet and smelled their combined wetness and put out his tongue and tasted it. It was mostly her and she tasted so sweet. He had second thoughts about how he was going to use her. Should he save her for himself? No, he decided, he would still enjoy her with another man. It would be doubly pleasurable to watch her perfect body abused, her sweet tight cunt fucked by another man, perhaps more than one. He got giddy at the thought of stretching her tight cunt till it was painful for her.

But he came back to the present and to his next objective.

“You ready for more, Kathy?” he asked.

Kathy wondered what he was planning next, but she answered, “Oh, yes. I could always use a bit more.” She giggled, then looked down at Pauline’s tired face, her hair hanging in her eyes. She felt a bit sorry for her.

“Maybe we should give her a break from that position. It must be a killer on the back,” she suggested.

Charlie considered it and agreed. He knew it had to be hard on Pauline to have stayed on her feet with her body at a right angle as she was fucked, especially in those heels. He again admired how long and sleek her legs were.

“OK, mom, on the table. Kathy, can you scoot back.”

“OK. What do you have in mind?”

“It’ll be a different position for this, but I think it’ll be great… for all of us,” Charlie laughed.

Pauline was so thankful to be off her feet as she clambered onto the table beside Kathy. Kathy ran her hand over Pauline’s shoulder and down her side. Pauline looked submissively at Kathy.

“Lie on your back, mom… Pauline… whatever.”

Pauline again had thoughts of the boundaries that had been crossed, between her and her son, about sex with another woman. She was bewildered but still very willing. She lay back with her legs apart, assuming the position Kathy had been in earlier, except she was flat on her back. Kathy played with her hair and undid some clips, allowing Pauline’s long auburn tresses to splay out over the table. She looked so sexy.

Charlie pulled his mother’s legs up so that her feet were set on heel on the table, and he pushed her legs further apart. Her slit was perpendicular to the table, freshly fucked but still neat and tight. It was the telltale moisture making her cuntlips glisten that would have given away the fact she had been recently fucked to anybody who happened in at that moment. She looked like a glamour model posing for a porno magazine, Charlie mused. He eyed her neat little asshole under her slit. He fingered her again, drawing moisture down to her asshole. Pauline still didn’t know his intentions but she sighed at his attention to her cunt, looking up at him between her spread knees.

Kathy looked tenderly down at the woman she had earlier despised. She wanted to make love to her. But she had to go along with Charlie’s wishes. Charlie looked deep into his mother’s green eyes under her long eyelashes as he positioned himself between her legs. He placed his hands on her shapely hips and pulled her further down the table, till her pussy and ass were sticking over the edge. She groaned because she was doing the splits trying to keep he heels on the table. Charlie paused at this position, loving how vulnerable and sexy and slutty she looked, her legs spread way apart, her cunt starting to flower open till he could see her pink insides. He bent down and breathed on her exposed flesh and she let out a little cry. She thought he was going to eat her, and he considered it, but then thought better of it. I should have eaten her pussy before I fucked it, he thought, not wanting to eat his own cum that was mixed in her now. Still, he did give her clit a cursory lick. It was enough to make Pauline cum right then. She spurted out some moisture because of her open cunt and Charlie was surprised to feel it hit his cheek. She was so hot for him she ejaculated her cum, he thought, astounded. He touched his cheek and licked his fingers. She was so sweet. He couldn’t resist it – had to put his tongue in her. He leaned down and licked her clit again, then dragged his tongue down her slit to her hole. Pauline was stifling her cries and moaning gibberish.

Kathy thought she had never seen anything so hot. Knowing Charlie’s resistance to eat pussy that he had cum in, she was surprised to see him actually go down on his mother. Kahty was getting wet again, fingering herself as she watched Charlie tongue his mother, then she looked at Pauline’s face to see her reactions.

Charlie relished the taste of his mother’s thick, clear cum. He slurped it up, beating her inner labia with his insistent tongue. He loved how sweet and tender and pink she looked inside in her hole, remembering that this was where he had come from and this was where he had his cock just minutes ago. She was releasing more and more fresh cum. He knew most of his sperm had to be packed deeply inside her cunt so he licked her with fervor, knowing it was mostly her uncorrupted feminine juices he was tasting. This was true. Had he been able to see that far up Pauline’s cunt, he would have seen her cervix had tightened again, trapping most of his sperm in her womb. Although trapping might be the wrong word because that was where they wanted to be! Right now, the lucky one out of millions might be penetrating her fertile egg.

Charlie continued eating his mother’s pussy and Kathy kept on fingering herself furiously. Pauline was just moaning and tossing her head. She wanted to reach up and clasp her son’s head in her hands, but she didn’t know if that was allowed. Instead she found herself squeezing one of her tits in one hand and clutching Kathy’s arm with the other. Kathy looked on in envy.

Charlie decided he’d had enough and stood up again, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

“I’d like to see you two kiss again,” he said, so Kathy leaned down to kiss Pauline, who returned the kiss willingly.

While Charlie watched he placed his now drying and glazed cock at his mother’s entrance and anointed his glans before pushing into her all the way. Her velvet walls hugged him. She groaned into Kathy’s mouth and Kathy unlocked lips so that Pauline could lift her head and watch her son’s cock disappear into her tight hole. He thrust in and out and few times, getting freshly lubed, then he pulled out.

Pauline groaned her disappointment then watched her son position himself again. This time he lifted her legs under her slender knees and rounded her ass into the air. The angle was good and Charlie nudged his cockhead against her anus. Pauline groaned when she realized his intent. She wanted to complain and resist, but all she could do was groan. Charlie smiled in grim satisfaction at her acquiescence and pushed his wet cockhead against her anal opening, which was also lubed with her copious cunt juice. She realized she was aiding in her own anal rape but all she could do was moan and toss her head from side to side, her long auburn hair making silky waves in the air. Kathy was overcome with lust for this woman and kissed her again.

Charlie pushed insistently against Pauline’s pretty pink pucker, keeping a tight grip on her legs. Her still virgin asshole resisted his entry. He gritted his teeth and pushed harder and Pauline wailed as her tight little crinkled hole stretched open, over his crown. Her asshole expanded wider than the biggest turd she ever passed as it allowed the foreign invader in. Her cries got louder. Charlie dragged his fingers through her slit and smeared more wetness over his cock and around her asshole. It helped ease the way although it didn’t ease the pain for Pauline. She never in her life dreamed she would be assfucked. She had never fantasized about it and never let her lovers entertain the thought. Yet, here she was, allowing her own son, her estranged son, who had just fucked her pussy and eaten her pussy to assfuck her. Charlie kept pushing, licking his lips as he watched his mother’s beautiful tight asshole open for his girth. His cockhead was finally inside her and her anus sealed tightly on the stem of his cock, keeping his coronal ridge firmly inside her like an arrowhead. He paused. Pauline was biting her lip, hoping he wouldn’t go deeper. But it was a vain hope. Charlie was encouraged at getting the widest part of his cock inside her tight ass. Now he just had to get the length inside her – all nine inches. He carried on pushing got more of his length inside her, painfully spreading her soft rectal walls. She was even tighter here than in her pussy, he thought with jubilation. Her velvet ass was hugging him from all sides and her sphincter felt so good as it fastened on his shaft, making each inch forward an effort. Now half of his cock was buried in her bowels and he paused again to admire the contrast of her soft pale inner thighs and his angry red member buried between them.

The deeper he got inside her, the more Pauline felt like she needed to take a dump. She hoped and prayed she wouldn’t shit while he was inside her. She would be so humiliated. She wondered how people could ever get used to anal sex. Charlie was getting deep enough now that he was encountering the shitty residue of his mother’s intestine. Her asshole was also instinctively producing moisture to ease the way. He grunted and Pauline shrieked as he got all the way inside her, his cock nestled in a mixture of her own pussy juice now pushed far into her bowels, her rectal juice and her shit. Because he assfucked Kathy and her daughter routinely they had started giving themselves enemas, but his mother was an anal virgin and unaware of the mess she could make by being assfucked.

Pauline felt her son’s pubic hair tickling her pussy and the tender piece of flesh between her holes, his balls pressed into her crack. She felt so used so dirty, yet also thrilled he wanted to use her in this way. Charlie started moving his hips, then thrusting minute thrusts back and forth. Her asshole was so tight she would take a while to loosen enough for him to thrust easily in and out of her. Pauline’s legs quivered. He released them so he could get a grip on her hips, but she kept them hovering in the air above his arms. She looked like such a fuckable slut. Kathy admired Pauline’s perseverance.

“Sit on her face, Kathy,” she heard Charlie say. “Let her eat your ass this time. She can eat your ass while hers is getting fucked.”

Charlie wasn’t playing around. He said it like it was something he was determined to see. Kathy got a thrill at the situation. Charlie was fucking his mother’s ass while his mother was going to eat her. It was a nice sense of a circle completed. Kathy straddled Pauline’s pretty face with her own shapely legs and settled down over her. She adjusted her hips slightly to give Pauline maximum access to her asshole. Pauline’s tongue came out, gingerly at first, but it touched Kathy’s pucker and Kathy sighed in anticipation.

Pauline wanted to shit but she couldn’t. Charlie’s cock was plugging her good. Her asshole was so sore, so severely stretched and penetrated. She couldn’t believe he had got his huge dick all the way up her. And she was licking another woman’s asshole. She had never really paid attention to Kathy’s asshole until now, but confronted with what she had to do, felt compelled to do in spite of her worst instincts, she tongued the other woman’s asshole. Kathy had a dark star that had seen quite a bit of fucking since Charlie had introduced her to it. Her hole moistened and opened slightly at the gentle feeling of the tongue lapping insistently at it.

Charlie got more leverage and was able to move further back and forth in his mother’s tight anal grip. Her pussy juice was definitely easing the way, her formerly sweet nectar now corrupted with rectal fluid and dark shit, mingling together to make a hideous lubrication for his cock. He was able to pull further out then in again. He started to see her shitty fluids ooze out of her tight opening and noted how distasteful it looked, but it didn’t deter him from enjoying this anal fuck. He remarked to himself how Pauline’s soft, tight ass felt even more pleasing than Kathy’s, but he didn’t want to voice that out loud for fear of hurting Kathy’s feelings.

Pauline was moaning guttural sounds deep in her throat as she was assfucked. She still wanted to shit but she was also starting to feel some pleasure from this. Her pussy was producing more wetness again, and it dribbled out her tight cuntlips and down the short journey to the connection of her ass with Charlie’s cock. Charlie was glad she was starting to enjoy it as evidenced by her girl cum. It also provided additional lubrication. He took one hand from her hip to salvage some of her cum, scooping it up on his fingertip and licking his finger. Kathy looked lustfully at him as she saw him do it. She was moving her ass in little circles over Pauline’s mouth.

Pauline, for her part, was trying desperately to keep her tongue in contact with Kathy’s asshole. She was really into her eating the other woman’s ass now. Kathy moaned and ground her ass down on Pauline’s pretty face, almost smothering the poor woman. Kathy leaned over and played with Pauline’s neglected breasts, kneading the titflesh and squeezing the hard nipples. Pauline moaned her approval.

Now Charlie was getting a rhythm and was able to hammer most of his length back and forth in his mother’s asshole. She was moaning like a whore. Her shit was staining his prick, but he didn’t mind. He sawed in and out of her, her channel getting used to taking his length over and over. His prick was throbbing again, almost painfully, but he held back his ejaculation so he could take full pleasure in reaming his mother’s formerly virgin asshole. He withdrew completely, she groaned in relief, he watched her tight anus slowly close, then he thrust in again before it closed completely. Her abused sphincter was spread painfully. This made Pauline scream. It was the loudest noise she had made since they started fucking her an hour or so ago and he delighted in the sound. He repeated his action several times, always drawing the same helpless sound from her lips.

For Kathy, it felt like Pauline’s tongue was vibrating against her asshole every time she screamed, so she also go the benefit of Pauline’s reaction, but she also felt sorry for the woman, whatever Charlie was doing to elicit such a scream. Charlie eventually went back to his old rhythm, staying inside his mother’s ass and Pauline was able to tongue Kathy’s ass again. By now, Kathy’s asshole was winking from the tender tongue fuck it was getting. Pauline was getting a good taste of the other woman’s rectal juice. She could even get her tongue inside Kathy. She swirled her pink tongue in a circle around Kathy’s opening, giving her a good rim job. The taste would have normally been revolting to her, but in her state Pauline didn’t care.

Charlie knew one thing – he wasn’t going to be kissing his mother after this. If he ever wanted to French her, it was too late now.

He continued to pound his mother’s raped asshole. He knew she would be shitting like a baby or an old woman with Depends after this fuck session and he found that amusing. But her asshole would recover and she could even get used to it. He was getting his full length inside and then back out again. Pauline had gotten much looser and of course he was making it last so long. He again admired the contrast of her feminine thighs against his own flesh. Her normally pale private flesh at the juncture of her thighs was now flushed red. Her asscheeks were moist with her sweat and her crack was smeared with pussyjuice, assjuice, shit and his own pre-cum.

Charlie pulled in her legs, placing them against his chest. He admired her smooth flesh, her long legs still in their heels. Pauline whimpered at how the new position of her legs tightened her ass against him, making it feel even smaller and more invaded. For Charlie, it was an even bigger thrill. She was so tight and hot and wet inside. He had to come in her. He pulled her legs tight against his chest and pumped more vigorously and Pauline whimpered more loudly, still trying desperately to please Kathy. Charlie started coming and Pauline felt his hot cum scalding her raw insides. She screamed again, but could not stop herself from coming. More of her copious fluids oozed out of her tight slit and joined their connection at her ass. Charlie held himself inside her, reveling one last time in the unmatched sensation of her tight glove of an ass around his cock. Then he pulled free and when his cock popped out, their mingled fluids poured out of her ruined asshole. He quickly stepped back and watched as she shit herself right in front of him in the kitchen.

“Oh, shit!” Kathy yelled, suddenly annoyed and disgusted. “Couldn’t you hold yourself, bitch?” She moved off of Pauline’s face, which was now streaked with rectal juice and pussy juice.

Pauline felt suddenly small and humiliated. She couldn’t stop herself from crapping right on the kitchen table and over the side, making a horrible mess on the floor. With her sphincter temporarily out of commission, she had no way of holding back whatever was inside her after Charlie pulled out.

“Charlie, you knew what was going to happen,” Kathy continued, looking furious. “In my kitchen, dammit! Why did it have to be in my kitchen?!”

Charlie found it amusing. “She can clean it up,” he said, referring to his mother. “And she can start with this,” he said, moving to the side of her. He put one knee up on the table and offered his mother his shit-streaked cock. She looked horrified at what she was being asked to do, but again was compelled by the steely look in his eye to lean forward and touch it gingerly with her tongue, before giving in to her compulsion and licking it like it was a tasty treat. She took the head in her mouth, sucking on it, then gulped more of his shaft down. She swallowed her own shit mixed with cum that was coating his cock. Charlie eventually reckoned he was clean and pulled out his cock, now glistening with saliva. He was satisfied.

While Kathy put her dress back on and put the still naked Pauline to work cleaning up the shit, Charlie picked up the phone and called his friend Daryl, who came over in a flash.

Daryl could not believe there was yet another piece of ass to be had in this household, after he and Charlie had swapped Kathy and Daryl’s mom for their pleasure. He eyed Pauline’s naked form on her knees, scrubbing the kitchen floor.

“Is she really your mom?” Daryl asked. He couldn’t believe how hot the woman looked, even in her fucked state and on the floor cleaning up shit.

“Yeah, she is. It’s been a few years since we’ve seen one another... We just had a little accident, but now that she’s had her first assfuck and taken a dump, she should be ready for whatever comes next.” He winked at Daryl.

Kathy eyed them both. She had long since came to grips with her own encounter with Daryl. She enjoyed his big black cock a few more times since then.

Daryl wasn't very dark for a young black man, but his dick fit all the stereotypes. He was nearly an inch taller than Charlie, but not as muscular. His cock however, was two inches longer than Charlie's at eleven and a quarter inches. Kathy had measured it twice the last time he was over. Daryl's cock didn't stand straight out like Charlie's. It hung over under the weight of its thickness. Daryl was a fucking machine and seemed to have unending stamina.