My Version of a Lexium Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done cleaning, Charlie took his mother into the living room and had her stand in front of them for a while, so Daryl could admire her completely. He had her turn around to show off her ass, then he got closer and undid the last clips in her hair so that it all fell free, the auburn tresses falling past her shoulders. She looked so beautiful. Part of him ached at her beauty – he still wanted to keep her to himself, to keep her precious pussy and asshole loyal only to him. But he also was driven to see her fucked like a cheap whore. He positioned her on her back on the carpet, her legs spread wide. He was ready to see her get fucked by another man. Daryl quickly stripped naked and got on top of her, placing his huge black cockhead against Pauline’s tight white slit, then slowly worked his huge dickhead inside her. She whimpered and not knowing what to do with her hands, placed them his back, her elegant white hands with their long fingers and red-painted fingernails making a nice contrast with his black flesh.

“By the way, I wouldn’t kiss her if I were you,” said Charlie. “She does all sorts of things with her mouth.”

Pauline felt humiliated.

Daryl nodded understanding and remarked what a tight cunt she had. She squirmed and groaned, still sore from the fuck Charlie gave her and startled at Daryl’s thickness. He was stretching her cuntlips even more than Charlie had. Kathy sat on the sofa fingering her own cunt as she watched the young black stud work his big rod into Pauline's pale flesh. Charlie started up his video camera and filmed the scene. He zoomed in on Daryl and Pauline’s connection, turned on by the sight of her pale, formerly frigid pussy penetrated by a black cock. Something about white women being fucked by black men makes them even more slutty, he mused. And in this case, it wasn’t Pauline’s initiative, but his own machinations and chemistry that had made this possible. Pauline’s pretty cuntlips were stretched obscenely over the black shaft jutting out of her.

Pauline arched her back and bucked her hips wildly as Daryl picked up his rhythm. Charlie turned on the stereo and played background music. Daryl seemed to have more strength than Charlie when it came to driving in his dick. Charlie encouraged him to fuck his mother as hard as he could. Daryl seemed very happy with that. He pulled Pauline's long legs over his shoulders, bending her nearly in half. Daryl pounded her with long powerful strokes.

Kathy knew that Pauline was being stretched to her limits as she had been for the session she had had with Daryl. Kathy was happy to be a spectator that time as she watched the boys rough handling of Pauline. When Daryl put Pauline’s legs on his shoulders, his eleven and half inch cock got deeper in her than any cock had before. She cried out at the pain of the intrusion, her yelps only making Daryl more excited. He was immediately knocking on the entrance to her cervix and she started dilating again. Tears streamed down her face and Charlie breathed in at the sight, immensely turned on. He focused the camera on her tear-stained face, capturing her facial expressions for posterity. He let the camera caress her body, up and down its length as she lay doubled over on the floor. He went behind the fucking pair so he could get a shot of Daryl’s cock pistoning in and out from this angle. He got another good shot of his mother’s cuntlips stretched wide over Daryl’s cock. Daryl was going balls deep and Charlie sighed, knowing Daryl was touching parts of Pauline’s cunt that he hadn’t touched.

Daryl varied his thrusts, making fast shallow movements, then slower, deeper thrusts. Pauline’s cunt was convulsing around his black shaft. She was bathing him in her fluids, encouraging his passage into her depths. Her tight cuntlips made a nice seal against the base of his cock when he was all the way inside her. He knew he had never been in a pussy this good before and he mused at his luck at being able to share this woman.

He felt his cum rising and pounded into her more vigorously. Her cervix dilated enough to allow his cockhead through, then clamped tightly against the invader in her womb. Pauline shrieked and Daryl groaned at the sensation. He had never got so deep in a woman before. He could even feel her outer labia sucking at his balls. He just wanted to stay like this for a while. Charlie got the picture, amazed at seeing every inch of his black friend’s cock hidden from view inside his mother’s clutching pussy. Clear fluid leaked out past the tight seal her cunt made against his black balls. Charlie knew his mother was cumming on this black cock. She was such a slut. He was rock hard again. He knew he had to fuck Pauline’s brains out.

Daryl kept the position, fighting the counter-urge to continue thrusting and get his release.

“Is she on the pill?” he asked Charlie.

“I don’t think so. I think it’s been while since she was fucked,” Charlie replied, suddenly excited by the prospects. What if either he or Daryl made his mother pregnant. It would be the ultimate revenge – her carrying either her own son’s child or a black bastard child. He kind of hoped his seed had got to her egg first.

Daryl held himself still on top on Pauline’s writhing body. She was enormously uncomfortable in the position she was in, doubled over, her legs draped over this black stranger’s shoulders, her thighs pressing her tits flat. He realized he had neglected her beautiful breasts and squeezed his hands between her thighs and her tits, to fondle her tits. Pauline moaned at the added sensation.

Then Daryl started cumming. With his cockhead lodged in her womb his sperm bounced back off her innermost wall and streamed along his cock, mingling with her own feminine cum.

Daryl jetted a huge load inside this woman old enough to be his mother but gorgeous enough to be fucked like whore. Pauline was moaning continuously at the degree of penetration and the feeling of his cum so deep and hot inside her. Millions of sperm were swimming in her open womb. She also knew in the back of her mind that if Charlie had not got to her egg first, she would be pregnant with a black baby.

Daryl eventually released Pauline’s legs and withdrew and Charlie was ready to fuck her again. She wasn’t going to get a break. He put the video on its stand in a fixed focus on the action. He watched as Daryl’s long cock slid free of her tight sheath and she stayed open a while longer than she had with him, cum running out of her and down her asscrack. He had a sudden strong urge to stretch her tight cunt to extremes. He knew they would before the evening was out.

He lay on his back and told Pauline to straddle him and put his cock inside her. She moaned, exhausted, but she could not refuse. She placed her gorgeous pale thighs alongside his hips and holding his cock in one hand, placed it to her twat and slid down over him. Charlie gasped at how wet she was. She had cum so many times and now she also had another man’s semen in her. She was looser than their first time but still pleasingly tight. She was so hot inside as well. Her slippery walls felt so good rubbing against the length of his cock. She wanted to lie against his chest but he made her sit up straight on his cock. In this position he could really admire her tits. They looked good for a 38-year-old woman. They looked natural, still firm and with nicely pointed pink nipples. He ran his hands over her thighs as he gazed at her. She shivered under his stare. His eyes trailed the slopes of her breasts and down the length of her belly. It was taut, with a nice tightly stretched bellybutton. Her dark pussy hair looked so sexy right against his own pubic hair. They were flush together, so complete was their connection. He reached down and brushed his fingers through her pubic hair. She trembled. It was soft, almost like it had been conditioned. He considered that she was probably vain enough to do that.

Then he touched her clit and she came on his cock. Wow, he thought, she is so hot for me she can come at one touch. He continued to play with her clit, caressing it, then squeezing it hard and making her whimper. Every time he squeezed it her cunt muscles would clamp down on his dick. He liked that and did it several times. She looked pleadingly into his eyes and he wondered what she was thinking and feeling. He started thrusting his hips up and found that she was just resting her hips on top of his. He enjoyed her passivity for a while before he decided he needed her help in matching his thrusts.

“Lift your hips and slide your cunt up and down on my cock,” he said.

She obeyed and they started a nice rhythm. He admired her cunt sliding up and down on his pole, leaving it glistening very time his shaft appeared. He reached up his hands and played with her tits, pulling on her nipples. She moaned. Charlie knew he was going to come again but he wanted to do it with an added element this time. He had noticed out of the corner of his eye that Daryl was hard again, stroking cock and looking on with longing.

“Daryl, let’s do it,” he said, motioning him closer. “I busted her ass earlier. Now you can stick your big cock in it.”

Daryl smiled a big smile and crouched behind Pauline’s ass. He was keen to double fuck this hot woman, and knowing she was fucking her own son at this very moment made him ever harder.

Pauline had heard what Charlie said and couldn’t believe it was going to happen. Not only had she been anally raped by her son, not only had he give her over to one of his black friends, now he was going to fuck her in a way only porn stars fucked. A tear formed in the corner of one eye and rolled slowly down her cheek. It didn’t escape Charlie’s notice. He took a certain joy in her humiliation even as he loved her cunt around his cock.

“Now you can press those tits against my chest,” he said, and she leaned down and relaxed her upper body against him, her hard nipples feeling good against his flesh. She wanted to kiss him, but he knew, as sweet as her mouth looked, it would taste vile. She had eaten her own shit. He held her face between his hands and smiled and shook his head.

“I could use some help, here,” he heard Daryl say.

“OK,” he said and reached his hands around her butt to spread her asscheeks. Pauline moaned at the feeling of cool air caressing her abused backdoor. She didn’t know how she could bear to be penetrated there again in such short succession. But Charlie was determined and she could not resist. Her hole was exposed nicely for penetration and Daryl moved closer and placed his cockhead against her slightly open pucker. She’s got such a beautiful ass, he thought to himself. Her anus was so neat and cute he knew she must be almost an anal virgin. He pressed his huge black cockhead against her pink star and she groaned and convulsed her pussy around her son’s cock. She wanted to pull away from Daryl’s invading cock but she could not.

Daryl pushed his fat black mushroom cockhead against the gorgeous white woman’s winking backdoor and spread her secret flesh. She cried out and Charlie loved the pained and frightened expression on her face. Her long auburn hair was hanging in her face. He suddenly wanted to kiss her so he nuzzled her cheeks and licked her face. He even ran his tongue over her beautiful green eyes, smearing her mascara. She blinked in his saliva. Then he sucked her cute bobbed nose into his mouth and she was startled. He loved the taste of her skin. He sucked her nose and left it wet with his saliva.

All the while, Daryl was forcing his huge cockhead past her sphincter. It popped in and she squealed. It was spreading her even more than Charlie had. Daryl’s brow was sweating from the effort of getting his huge cockhead in this white woman’s tight ass. He wiped his brow and chuckled, then resumed pushing his dick into Pauline.

Pauline was getting no respite. If the feeling of the huge cockhead opening her backdoor had been painful. What was to come next was sheer agony. Daryl spread her tender rectal walls, which had already been fucked raw by Charlie. Little tears had formed along her anus and were oozing blood. Daryl noticed but he carried on going. This woman’s ass felt so good around his cock. She was tighter than anybody. He wondered how she must have felt for Charlie, who took her anal cherry.

Pauline’s body was torn between agony and ecstasy. Her son’s cock in her cunt felt so good and hard inside her, but her anus, which wasn’t meant to be fucked, was experiencing spasms of pain. The object in her ass felt so large, she felt like she was being torn in two. Charlie started feeling the motion of Daryl’s cock through the thin membrane separating his mother’s cunt from her ass. It made her tighten even more around him and he had to stop himself cumming right then.

Daryl kept his journey up her ass, delighting in her tightness, warmth and wetness. He found she relaxed more the more he moved, so he was encouraged to start moving back and forth inside her. Pauline groaned in helpless agony. Charlie started to match Daryl’s rhythm, until they were both pounding into her, knocking the breath from her. Sometimes they thrust into her at the same time, making her feel so stuffed and violated. Other times they would alternate their thrusts, so that when one was thrusting in, the other was on an outward thrust. Both boys enjoyed the friction of the other’s cock rubbing against their own through her tender flesh.

In spite of herself, Pauline’s ass was getting used to the beating. She started groaning in pleasure more than in pain. She had never been so filled with cock before. She felt like the ultimate woman, able to please multiple cocks at once. She was in the zone. She contracted her muscles in her pussy and her ass. The boys groaned.

“I’m gonna come!” Charlie shouted.

“Me too,” Daryl grunted.

Charlie came first, spurting another dose of his semen into his mother’s sloppy cunt. His sperm mingled and fought with Daryl’s sperm, recognizing the other as foreign and after the same prize.

Pauline came again, her thick fluids caressing her son’s hard cock and dancing with the male cum inside her.

Daryl came next, shouting as he jetted a thick load of his semen into Pauline’s tight white ass. She groaned anew at the feeling of the hot cum burning her sensitive secret flesh.

Daryl withdrew first, with Pauline’s abused anus making a squelchy sound as his cock popped free. He saw the residue of her shit on his cock.

Charlie also noticed and said, “Don’t worry, she’ll clean it up for you.”

Pauline groaned at what she was being coerced to do, but she couldn’t help herself. Charlie lifted her slender hips and rolled her off him, his cock making a slurping sound as it left her well-fucked cunt. Then Daryl stood over her and she licked his shitty cock before taking it into her willing mouth, sucking it clean. Daryl was amazed at what Charlie could get this hot bitch to do. He wondered what they would do next when they got their erections back. Thanks to Charlie’s potion, it wasn’t long to wait.

With the video camera on its stand, the boys took turns filling Pauline’s every hole. Kathy had gotten herself off more times than she could count just watching the action. Pauline continued to encourage them by being so compliant, a willing fuck machine. The boys shot cum all over Pauline's pretty face, gorgeous hair, tits, stomach, and ass. They seemed to never go soft. Charlie made sure that he and his friend got everything they could out of her. Kathy supplied Pauline with a dildo while the boys rested.

They spent the whole day fucking and filming Pauline in every conceivable position. The climax was when Charlie announced he wanted Daryl to help him double fuck his mom’s pussy. Pauline groaned out loud on hearing the proposal, yet she knew she would accept it like everything else. Daryl was incredulous.

“Do you really think that’s possible? She’s so tight, man.”

“This whole day has been prepping her for it man,” Charlie replied. “How many times have we already fucked her pussy?”

“I don’t know… I lost count.” Daryl said, scratching his head.

Kathy was just glad it wasn’t her. She had been given charge of filming this episode, being told by Charlie to capture every detail of penetration and facial expression.

This time Charlie had Daryl lie on his back and Pauline lie on top of him with her back to his chest. She helped Daryl into her pussy and lay back. Charlie looked down at her in lust. Her pink pussy was already stretched tightly over Daryl’s black shaft. He knew, in spite of all the fucking she had received today, her pussy would still have trouble accommodating them both. But he was determined. He knew porn stars were able to do it, but after hours and hours of practice. His hot mom was going to become the ultimate slut in one day.

Pauline trembled as Charlie knelt between her legs, which were between Daryl’s and his own, so they wouldn’t have to brush up against each other’s legs. She looked up at him with her bright green eyes, almost as if to plead with him not to go through with this. But she said nothing. Charlie felt the edges of her cunt lips with his fingers, his gentle touch making her groan. He felt how swollen her cunt was, filled with Daryl’s black cock. Then he nudged his own cock against her pussy. His cockhead brushed her clit and she moaned, then he pushed against the top portion of her pussy. Pauline clutched at her son’s shoulders with her soft hands and started hyperventilating, her breaths coming in short staccato gasps. Charlie’s cockhead was slipping around in Pauline’s wetness, but he continued pressing it against her cunt. Finally he squeezed in the head. It almost flattened out, pressed between her cunt lips and Daryl’s hard cock. It was a bit painful for Charlie and Daryl also murmured how it was uncomfortable. For Pauline, it was sheer agony. She bit her lip and winced. Her cunt felt like it was tearing, like she was giving birth. She was giving birth, to her son’s depravity.

Charlie looked at his mother’s pained expression and tried to reassure them both. “Don’t worry. When I get inside, it’ll be the best feeling you ever felt,” he said.

He let out a sigh after getting his cockhead in. Then he resumed stuffing the rest of his cock inside her. Her pussy was contracting and convulsing, making the passage difficult, trying to expel the invaders. But Daryl was firmly ensconced and Charlie was not turning back. He forced his prick in further, rubbing against Daryl’s prick. Pauline shrieked. It was the sound Charlie loved. Goaded, he thrust in as hard as he could. Pauline let out a piercing wail that outclassed any of her previous cries. Balls deep alongside his friend, both in the same cunt, his mother’s super tight cunt, he felt satisfied beyond measure. He was punishing the bitch and making her his willing slut at the same time. He knew from this time forth, nothing was too extreme. He could fuck her any which way but loose, whore her out to his friends, make her eat a line of pussy, make her drink his piss, maybe even have her fuck a dog and a horse.

He also thought about branding her in some way, giving her his stamp of ownership. Maybe some rings through her clit and cuntlips. He fantasized in his mind’s eye, he could visualize his mother’s pretty pussy adorned with multiple piercings. A ring through her clit hood and another through the clit itself, four rings down her left labia and another four down her right. It would mean her tight pussylips wouldn’t be able to close snugly like they could now. She would be permanently open for use, and would feel the painful pleasure of being fucked while wearing her adornments.

Kathy zoomed in to get a close-up of Pauline’s cunt as it was stuffed full of black and white cock. She admired Pauline for being able to do it. Pauline’s normally tight slit was now stretched fantastically around two cocks. Kathy thought Pauline’s cuntlips looked so sexy stretched that much. Her clit was almost touching the base of her son’s cock that was imbedded in her vagina.