My Very First Belly Dancing Gig

Story Info
What it was like at my very first belly dance gig.
3k words
2.9
37.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after years of practicing belly dancing, I booked my very first belly dancing session! I had been attending belly dance classes for about 8 years now, making me good enough to book some gigs for parties and events. I received a call a couple days ago from a man. He was really nice and excited about having me belly dance for his party during this upcoming weekend. He told me that his name was Royce, and he said that he didn't think he'd find such a young and hot belly dancing teenager on craigslist, but I let him know that I was actually 23 years old. He then said that my navel looked delicious and he couldn't wait to see it dance for him. I blushed, not knowing what to make of the comment. I just said thank you, then we hung up.

I arrived at the given address about 5 minutes early. I was supposed to be at the apartment of Royce at 10 o'clock at night, which I hadn't thought until that moment to be oddly late for a belly dance gig. I was also surprised to note that this apartment was in the middle of a really poor, crime-ridden neighborhood, known for gang violence and a majority of African-American residents. I briefly thought back to the previous night when my fiance Jack had offered to escort me to my gig, but I said that I would be okay to go alone. I looked down at my own revealing attire, made up of various belly dancer silks. Although I looked myself over in the mirror before leaving my house that night, I blushed at how cute I looked. My well-endowed breasts were barely covered by a simple red silk bralette and a pair of matching poofy red translucent pants that sat low on my wide hips. I was also wearing a really expensive gold belly chain that sat a couple inches below my navel. I even took the liberty of sprinkling a bit of gold glitter on both my cheeks and my belly, which combined with my smokey mascara to enhance my already unbelievable beauty. With the rest of my lightly tanned skin on display, I literally stopped traffick a few times with cars actually stopping and guys catcalling me from their windows. I just walked on, trying my best to pretend I didn't hear them.

After entering the apartment complex, I walked up a flight of stairs until I reached the floor with Royce's room. I approached the door with his room number, knocked on the door, and waited for somebody to answer. As I waited, I looked around the apartment corridor, noticing how bad it looked, with paint peeling off from the walls, a lot of noises coming from other apartments that sounded like domestic abuse, and even some children getting slapped by their ghetto-sounding parents. Even on the way up to the floor I was waiting on, I had saw that one of the floors was blocked off by police tape for, what I saw to be, the aftermath of a shootout of some sort. As I continued to wait for Royce's door to open, I smelt what I believed to be drugs in the air, coming from various rooms on the apartment level I was in, making it very obvious that there was a lot of illegal activity going on in this building, which made me feel a sudden breeze on my bare midriff. I felt nervous and had my arms crossed in front of my belly, thinking I might appear out of place to any possibly gazing neighbors. Finally, after a few more minutes of waiting, a large black man opened the door. He was probably in his late 40's or mid 50's and was completely bald. He was very overweight and wore plaid lounging pants and a greasy white wife beater.

I quickly straightened myself up and put my arms behind my back, trying to stand cutely. I started stretching my belly a little so as to give him a quick tease before the start of my gig. He looked me up and down, with his gaze lingering on my bare midriff. I looked down away from his large, dark brown eyes and blushed. I asked if he was Royce, to which he said "Oh yeah, baby". As I returned to looking up at him again, he was still obviously staring at my belly, and I even saw him lick his lips. He then said "Wow, you look very nice, baby! Almost like a genie. I'll probably pay you extra if you refer to me as Master."

I realized that I might have spoken to him too softly, and yet, not wanting to be too pushy on my first belly dance gig, I continued my very weak, feminine tone with him. I blushed some more and giggled at his comments.

"Thank you" I said with a smile. "Where would you like me to perform?"

He gave me a smirk and told- not asked- me to follow him inside the apartment. Royce continued to stare at my glittering belly even as I entered the apartment. I then let out a very faint, barely noticable gasp as I felt him put his arm around my waist, having his hand rest on my bare hip as I walked down the hallway. Royce quickly reached behind us and locked the door shut with what I heard to be various locks and even bolts. As we reached the last door on the left of the seemingly endless hallway, we walked into a room with a bunch of older black men sitting around drinking in long shirts and ill-fitting jeans or shorts that sagged to reveal their underwear. There was probably about 8 men in total, but with all their matching tattoos and pictures on the walls depicting them with guns and what appeared to be narcotics, I realized that they might have been part of some sort of gang. I grew extremely nervous, but tried really hard to push these thoughts out of my mind.

The group of men looked over at me as I walked into the room, immediately catcalling me and yelling in excitement. One of them yelled out "The belly dancer has arrived!" and another responded "You mean, our little belly bitch!" I pretended not to hear their comments and turned to them as soon as I found an area of the room with enough space for my belly dance. I gave them all a big smile and, without saying anything, let them know that I was ready to begin. I had both my arms behind my back and I was twisting nervously as I smiled and waited for Royce to put on some music. As I waited, a very old-looking guy looked me up and down, with his eyes stopping at my belly button. He then licked his lips and growled "Goddamn, you are one fine-FINE looking piece of white ass, honey! I never done seen a white girl as thick as you, girl!"

I was now extremely creeped out by the comments of that old man, who was old enough to be my grandpa, but not wanting to ruin my first gig, I smiled at him and replied with an innocent "thank you". Royce then finally turned on a very expensive looking stereo, which looked almost too good for the rest of the apartment, as if it was stolen, before allowing me to begin my dance.

"Whenever you're ready, baby. Everybody here is eager to see you dance."

Nervously, I nodded at him to let him know that I appreciated his activating of the music. Everyone had their eyes on me and Royce stood back by the stereo. I stood in my starting position while having my eyes closed. I pointed my head down due to my nervousness, but I took a deep breath and started belly dancing. I wiggled and swayed my hips and fluttered my belly, stretching and wiggling my caucasian belly right in front of this group of black, dark-skinned men. I then opened my eyes briefly to see that my navel knot was poking in and out as I danced. My innocent, glittering belly curved in and out erotically as I danced. I had my eyes closed for most of the dance just out of being so nervous.

After a few minutes of me belly dancing, I finally opened my eyes. To my shock and horror, I saw that every single one of the men had their huge, massive, black cocks out, stroking them in my direction. I realized that they were masturbating while watching me belly dance! I immediately stopped dancing and stood there in terror in the middle of the room.

"W-wh-what... are you all doing?!!" I asked in a trembling, high-pitched voice.

While snickering at me, the old man who had first made me feel uncomfortable said "We simply love your belly dancing so much, baby. We didn't think a white bitch could move the way you do! Your sexy little belly button squirming and wiggling for our entertainment turns us on like a motherfucka!"

While my jaw dropped at his comment, he quickly got up from his seat and kneeled beside me, putting his face next to my belly and shoving his tongue into my tiny innie navel. I felt his tongue circling my belly button before digging deeply into it. I tried my hardest to wiggle my belly away, but he quickly grabbed me by my hips and waist and pulled my belly into his face, locking me into his navel-loving clutches. I whimpered at the feeling of an old, black man violating my body and belly button in front of another group of men.

"Why are you doing this to me!!? I only came to belly dance! I'm going to be a married woman!!" I yelled, only for my cries to go unheard.

I kept trying to wiggle my belly free as I heard Royce say "You're our entertainment, bitch. Teasing us with your slutty belly and leaving ain't good entertainment. You turned us all on, and now we 'bout to have you finish the job."

Then, despite obviously seeing the engagement ring on my finger, Royce and the other black men surrounded me.

"Oh shit! We 'bout to make you a snowbunny!" one of the other guys shouted.

The old man licking my belly button flicked his tongue all around in my navel a few more times before moving around me. He pulled my hands behind my back, tying them together with a rope he had grabbed out of his pocket.

I whimpered "Please, don't do this! I'm supposed to get married to the man of my dreams! I'm still a virgin..."

I whimpered and squealed as each of the large, strong, black men took turns licking and kissing my belly button, violating my navel aggressively. With Royce being the last of the men to french kiss my navel, he circled my molested belly button with his tongue before violently thrusting it in. I gasped and cried at the feeling of his strong tongue stretching my navel.

After a good 10-15 minutes of licking my navel, Royce then stood up and pressed his cock into my belly button while saying "You're gonna be a good lil' navel bitch and we're gonna fuck that delicious belly of yours!"

He rubbed his giant black cock all over my belly and said "Mmmm... I couldn't wait to have your sexy belly button over here. As soon as I saw those pics of you on craigslist, you in those slutty belly dancer clothes, I knew you gotta be fucked. Any white bitch that walks around showing her belly button like you needs to be raped!"

Royce then put his cock in my belly button again. I was about to be raped, I thought! I whimpered and cried some more.

"Please no..." was all I can get out before my sobs cluttered my throat and my eyes dripped with tears.

I was then leaned back on top of the fat man, causing my belly to be arched into the air. My tiny white navel was at the peak of the arch, waiting for another black man to violate it. Royce slapped his cock against my navel a few more times as I squirmed and tried to get free.

"Time to give this sexy white belly bitch what she deserves", he said.

He thrusted his black cock into my navel and began fucking it relentlessly. I let out a high pitched, feminine scream, but only for a few seconds before one of the other black men quickly shoved his cock into my mouth and began fucking my face. The old man under me that I was arched on top of pulled my silk pants down to reveal my ass over his crotch, allowing him to begin fucking me in my ass. I also realized that another one of the black guys on the side came over and uncovered my pussy, only for him to begin taking my purity! I thought about my fiance...and how he was supposed to be my first, causing me to cry even more.

I writhed and tried screaming as much as possible, but it only came out muffled due to my mouth being fucked by a big black cock. As the four men had their cocks in all of my holes, the other four black men were masturbating on the side. However, at one point, two of them came over and lifted my bra so they could start licking my nipples. After what felt like an eternity, the old man grunted before cumming in my ass. I let out a muffled scream and then the man fucking my mouth started thrusting faster and faster until he came in my throat! After forcing me to swallow his African seed, he then removed his cock from my lips, with loads of his semen dripping along with my tears from my face. The men fucking my navel and pussy then began to fuck me harder and harder. I screamed and writhed trying to get away from this never ending horror! A few minutes later, I felt their cocks begin to pulsate in both my belly button and my pussy. The man taking my virginity finally came, allowing for my very pure, fertile womb to absorb the entirety of his seed.

Royce grunted as he approached his climax and right before he finished, he yelled "Take this you little belly button bitch!"

I felt a jet of hot semen squirt deep into my previously pure, untouched navel. I squealed and squirmed as he filled my white belly button with his hot cum. I was then pushed off of the old man who fucked my ass, now catching myself on all four of my limbs. Although I was very weak, it was only a few seconds until the other men who had been masturbating on the side quickly rushed over to me. As if to replace the four black cocks that had just had their way with me, each one of the men shoved their penises in each of my holes. They started fucking my belly button, ass, mouth, and pussy. Unlike before, I could not possibly put up any sort of resistance. I could only cry and whimper as the second round of black cocks violated my body, which had been pure and ready for my fiance only minutes before. I whimpered in defeat, knowing that I was now this group's snow bunny belly slave.

When the entire group of men finally finished, Royce had me go shower. I was then collared and placed on a chained leash for the rest of the night. I was their "belly baring bitch", as they put it. I was always to be wearing belly dancer clothes and/or belly shirts, while also having to belly dance for Royce and his friends on command. I was told to please them with my belly button however I was asked, whether it was feeding them nuts and grapes with my belly button or giving them a belly button job, where I rub my navel against one of their cocks until they came in it. This lasted for about a week until they finally decided to let me go. They had me swear on my life that I would not tell the police what had happened.

When I reached my home, my fiance Jack was so relieved, hugging me and thanking God that I was okay. After telling him what happened and how I was violated, I also had to convince him not to call the police, for I had sweared on both of our lives that I wouldn't contact them. He agreed, and we resolved to continue our lives to our best. Two months later, I became Jack's wife, and I knew he was eager to lose his virginity. Alas, as he slid into me for the very first time, despite his expectations of a very comfortable, tight pussy, my vagina felt extremely loose to him. Realizing that my pussy was ruined by the group of black men I had danced for months ago, Jack knew my pussy was ruined for life. He would have to get used to fucking a very loose, joyless vagina. His spirit wasn't destroyed completely... until I asked for him to stop teasing me and put his whole cock in.

After hearing these words, Jack began sobbing beside me, knowing he would never be able to please me as a man. I told him that I still love him, and that we could live out our relationship to the fullest, despite not having a very good sex life. Unfortunately, this was easier said than done, for after about another few months of trying to have better sex, I had not found it any better at all with Jack. His puny white cock would never be able to match the feeling I had received by the black men at that belly dance gig I did only months prior. Sadly, after coming to terms with "my addiction", I resolved to going back to that apartment in the ghetto, so as to satisfy my urges as a woman. I've been going back to Royce's apartment for about a year now, almost every weekend. On another note, my period has recently become late...