My Very First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take my hand and start to fondle it while I lean over and start to kiss the other one. Now both nipples are hard and she is moaning and breathing hard and I look down and see that her hand is inside her panties and she is stroking her pussy really hard.

She takes her other hand and grabs my dick and begins to pull on it and I'm kissing her breast and she is pulling at her pussy with one hand and stroking me off with the other and suddenly she grabs my dick really hard and her legs straighten out and she twists and bites her lip and screams "I'm cumming!!"

And she thrashes and pulls my cock one more time and her hand comes out of her panties and she shudders one more time and she lets go of my cock and begins to giggle again.

"Oh mi amor, that was good."

"Umm...I'm glad Angelica. I wanted you to be satisfied too."

"Satisfied? Not quite, Jerome Woodley but that was a wonderful orgasm,. Much better than when I do it all by myself.

"So you masturbate too?"

"Of course! All girls do once we have reached puberty."

"Wow, I didn't realize..."

"So, this is really your very first time?"

"Absolutely. I mean I never have had you know, like intercourse ever. And like I said, this is the first time I ever had, you know..."

"A real blow job?"

I feel my ears getting red when she says that. They always do when I'm embarrassed or uncertain. "Well, yeah."

She giggles again. "Are you surprised I talk like that?"

"Well yeah, kinda."

She is sitting again, cross legged. "So, Jerome Woodley, then you've never been laid?"

Now my ears are on fire. "No, no, never." I have no idea what is coming next. "Well, Jerome Woodley, neither have I. But I had an older boyfriend last summer. He was twenty one and a senior at Yale. He taught me about sucking and other things but he wouldn't fuck me no matter how hard I asked him."

"Other things, besides fucking?"

"Oh yes, other things to make a girl cum."

"Well, like helping you masturbate?"

"Sure. That and doing things with his mouth and tongue."

"You mean like I just did?"

She puts her hand up to her mouth again and giggles. "Well, yes, for a start. But there are more places to kiss on a girl than her lips and her breasts. My old boyfriend made me swear that I would not try intercourse until I was at least eighteen. But you know there are girls at school in my class who went all the way before they were even sixteen! They talk about it all the time."

"Yeah, well there are guys in the locker room who have done it with girls at school and they name them. That's gotta suck for them."

"You would think so, but well, some of them have no shame at all."

I smile at her and I'm thinking man, this is strange. This beautiful girl is sitting on her bed with me. She is wearing only panties. I'm buck naked. She sucked my dick for me and I've been all over her breasts and watched her masturbate and we are like discussing morals. Weird, man.

Angelica leans over and gives me a great kiss on the mouth, but no tongue. "Jerome Woodley, this has been a fantastic afternoon. You are a beautiful boy. I would like to do more of this but I have to feed the dogs and go to my Aunt Theresa for dinner."

With that she slides off the bed, puts her sweater on with nothing underneath and hands me my jeans.

I get dressed and we go downstairs together and I call my Mom to pick me up. Angelica and I are in the kitchen chatting about school and the summer and about college next year, but I can't get my eyes off her lips and thinking about where they were an hour ago. Weird.

I hear the horn honk outside the door and I get up from the table. Angelica comes around and stands really close to me. She reaches down and grabs my dick through my pants.

"Jerome Woodley, why not try to come over tomorrow and let us see what else we can learn about each other."

"Umm...yeah, sure Angelica. Umm...yeah! That would be great." She lets go of my dick or I probably never would have left. I go to the front door and sure enough Mom is waiting outside.

I get in the car and we pull out of the driveway. "Well Jerome, did you have a nice afternoon?"

"Umm..yeah. Sure did, Mom."

"You guys do some studying?"

"Well, umm...yeah, like we did. Sure!"

"And did you learn anything new."

"Oh yeah, Mom. Oh yeah."

End

12