My Very Happy Birthday

Story Info
A guy gets quite the present from his aunt on his birthday.
1.7k words
3.9
125.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was little I loved seeing my Aunt Rachel. She gave the best hugs and usually slipped a dollar bill into my pocket and would whisper in my ear, "It's our secret." By the time I was a young teen I understood my desire to hug Aunt Rachel, her large breasts were soft against my head and hugging her I'd get a glimpse of the tops of them. Aunt Rachel influenced me more than I realized because as I began to date I gravitated to girls who had large pillowy breasts and nice curves of butt and belly.

The day of my 18th birthday Aunt Rachel and Uncle Tim came to the house for my party. I got the usual limp handshake from Uncle Tim who always creeped me out and then Aunt Rachel grabbed me and hugged me. My reaction was instantaneous and embarrassing as my cock grew immediately stiff just as Aunt Rachel reached in my pocket to slip me some money. As her hand slipped in she brushed against my hard cock but instead of pulling away she rubbed it for a second, whispered, "It's our secret" like she always did, and then she let me go. I was in shock but also happier than I'd ever been. I excused myself then and slipped into the bathroom where I did what I'd been doing for the last four years or so, masturbated to images of Aunt Rachel.

The party ended late so Aunt Rachel and Uncle Tim decided to stay over in the guest room that night. The party had been a lot of fun and I was wound up so I got out my hidden copy of Juggs magazine, pulled up the covers and started thumbing through it. As I grew hard I slipped my boxers down and off and began to play with my cock. While I loved the pictures in Juggs because they didn't feature women who'd been "enhanced" I also enjoyed the articles because I learned a few things. What I didn't learn there I learned from Sex Ed and, surprisingly, from PE. What I learned in PE is that not all guys are made the same and that I'm in the more than above average category.

I heard a noise outside my door and, tossing the magazine between my bed and wall, I pretended to sleep. False alarm, it was someone headed to the bathroom. I considered retrieving my magazine and starting again but, as my cock softened, I realized I had to pee. Slipping out of bed I walked down the hall to the bathroom to find it closed and I could hear someone in there. When the door finally opened my aunt was standing there and let out a surprised gasp as she hadn't realized I was waiting. I too let out a gasp but for quite different reasons as Aunt Rachel was wearing one of my mom's robes which barely contained her. My mom is a small short woman so the hem of my mom's robe rested on Aunt Rachel's thigh and barely closed in the front. I couldn't help staring and as I squeezed by Aunt Rachel in the narrow hall I tried my best to get a peak inside the robe.

I closed the bathroom door and lifted the toilet lid before letting loose. I didn't notice the door handle turn but I certainly noticed when the light went out. Looking over, the words "What the fuck?" on my lips, I saw my Aunt Rachel let my mom's robe open and fall to the floor. She took a seat on the bathroom counter, opened her legs, and started to rub herself. "Go ahead and finish and then why don't you come over here?" Aunt Rachel said. I'd forgotten what I'd just been doing but Aunt Rachel's words drew my attention back and I finished peeing. Washing my hands I walked over and stood in front of my aunt's spread legs. Using her hands she spread herself open and suggested I get a better look. Going to my knees I was at eye level with my aunt's hairless pussy. I'd never seen one so bare before and it looked like the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Grabbing the back of my head my aunt drew my mouth to her and I knew what to do then or I thought I did.

"Slow down, I'm not a dog's water bowl and you aren't a dog," my aunt instructed. Slowing down I began to lick my aunt and I found the taste to be salty and sweet and the best thing I'd ever tasted. Aunt Rachel gave me a little more guidance as far as what she liked and I must have figured it out because before long she was grabbing the back of my head grinding my face against her. I could barely breath but I wasn't about to stop and I was rewarded for my effort when my aunt's legs and thighs started to quiver and shake. Grabbing a handful of my hair my aunt pulled me up to her and she kissed me hard on the mouth. My face was slick with the juices of her own cunt but she didn't seem to care as our tongues met and tangled.

Aunt Rachel slipped her hand down between us and took hold of my now hard dick, "Holy fuck, you're huge!" she said before wrapping her legs around my waist and guiding my cock inside her. I knew that normally lube would be needed but she was so wet that I slipped in with no problem and it felt amazing. It was soft and wet and warm and it felt like she was gripping me and pulling me in even further so I kept pushing. "Stop. Stop. Stop," she said but I was beyond hearing her as I reached around, grabbed my aunt's ass, and pushed in as deeply as I could go. Aunt Rachel's teeth bit into my shoulder and I realized she was stifling a scream. Scared I'd hurt her I started to pull out but she wouldn't unwrap her legs from around me so that I could but instead held me tight against her.

Finally she unwound her legs and grabbed my hips. "I had to get used to your monster cock," she said and then she pulled my hips to her then away, back and forth and it dawned on me that she was showing me the rhythm she liked. In and out I went and in all the time I'd masturbated nothing had felt this good so I knew I wouldn't last much longer. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," was all I could say as I realized not only was I about to cum but I was about to cum inside my aunt.

Needless to say I was a bit shocked when suddenly Aunt Rachel pushed me away. I didn't know what I'd done wrong and I was about to ask when she dropped to her knees. She grabbed the base of my cock with one hand and slipped her mouth around the head. It was a different sensation than being in her pussy but it felt just as good and instantly I was right on the edge. "I'm going to..." was all I could get out before my knees shook as I shot my load into my aunt's mouth. I watched as my aunt tried to swallow my load but couldn't keep up with the huge amount of jizz I was squirting out. It spilled out of her mouth and ran down her chin and in that moment something came over me. I grabbed her throat with one hand and slapped my cock across her face, hard. "You spilled some," I harshly whispered to her and I used my softening cock to wipe it off her chin. "Open up," I told her and as she did I shoved my cock back in her mouth and made her lick me clean. Only then did I release my grip on her throat.

What the fuck had I just done?! Where had that come from? I wanted to punish her for being sloppy I wanted to...oh god I wanted to...but no, that's gross I thought but my body had other thoughts as my cock was already hard again. I helped my Aunt Rachel up but instead of slipping my boxers back on and going to bed that voice in my head wouldn't be quiet. "Punish her...punish her...punish her," so as she got to her feet I turned her and forced her head down to the bathroom counter. Grabbing her ass I spread her cheeks apart to reveal her small little ass hole. That voice couldn't be silenced and despite my first thoughts that it'd be gross I rammed the head of my now hard and still very wet cock against her little pucker. I had to let go of Aunt Rachel's ass and instead grabbed her hips for leverage and, as I did so, I was able to pop the head of my cock inside her. Now that I had momentum I pushed deeper and deeper and, unlike with her pussy, my entire cock fit inside her ass.

Again Aunt Rachel bit down but this time on her own arm but I didn't care about the pain I caused her. I wanted this and there was no stopping me. In and out I pumped pulling out further and further each time and ramming in harder and harder. I had a hard grip on her ass, my finger's dug deep in her flesh as I pumped away. I lasted a bit longer this time but not much as I shot my load deep in Aunt Rachel's ass. Finally finished I pulled out with an audible 'pop' and I watched fascinated as her ass slowly closed back up. "I'm going to be sore for a week," I heard her say but I found that I didn't care and, in fact, I liked the idea. Reaching down I picked up the robe from the floor and laid it next to where Aunt Rachel still stood bent over the counter before putting on my own boxers and walking out of the bathroom.