My Very Loving Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
2,998 Followers

We both were in a frenzy at this point and I felt my next orgasm build as she clamped down hard on my fingers and screamed out my name as she came again. I was at the point of almost passing out from the intensity of what was happening.

I could feel her body almost collapse on top of me finally. We both were completely spent at this point. Mom turned, crawled her way up to me, and then wrapped her arms around me pulling me close. She kissed me on the lips. I could taste my juices and she could taste hers on my lips too. This was highly erotic for us both - tasting our own juices from each other's lips. We licked each other softly, the feeling so sensual and erotic, the taste wonderful. We stayed like this for quite awhile, touching each other, kissing and glowing together in the aftermath of our passion.

"Ohh, Baby, that was so wonderful. Loving like that is the most beautiful thing in the world, and I'm so very glad we could share it together. Did it make you happy, my lovely Katherine?" She asked nuzzling my neck.

The emotions were overwhelming, I was speechless for a few moments, and could only nod my head. Finally I was able to answer her. "Oh, God, Mom that was the most erotic thing that has ever happened to me. I can't tell you how it made me feel, having you make love to me while I was making love to you at the same time. I guess it's the most intimate kiss two people can share." I said kissing her. "I've kissed Stacie, but I loved kissing your sweet pussy, and having you kiss me at the same time. We had never done this! It was an almost indescribably sexy experience, and I'm so glad my first time to do it was with you."

"I'm so glad too! It didn't make you uncomfortable did it?" She asked with a concerned look on her beautiful face. I reassured her that it hadn't and I had truly enjoyed it.

Mom spent the rest of the night in my bed. We cuddled, kissed, talked and shared our feelings with each other and realized that we are kindred spirits. I never thought I would love my Mom in this sexual way, but my Mother, Nicole is the most special woman in the world to me. A Mother, Friend, and Lover, she wants to be in my life, and loves me more than anything else in this world.

Most of all is her support for me in the entertaining that I currently do with the exotic dancing. We have promised to share ourselves with each other for as long as we can. I love her more than anything in the world. We may live apart, but always find the time to spend with each other.

* * * * *

- As told to Tawny T -

Tawny T
Tawny T
2,998 Followers
12