My Very Special Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Shannon sat back up she had the soaking wet dildo in her hand and began to lick it like a lollipop. She stuck inside her again and when she pulled it out offered it to me. As she touched it to my lips I stuck out my tongue and tasted the salty sweet juices of this beautiful young woman beside me. I wrapped my tongue around the soft rubber head lapping off the white creamy liquid that covered it. I then cleaned off the shaft before Shannon put it back inside of her love tunnel. As she began to stroke herself with it again, I made the turn into the resort.

That same cute guard that had greeted me upon my arrival was at the gate again and smiled as I pulled up. He smiled and asked if we needed any help. Shannon said sure and told him to come on over when he got off work. He said that he would be off at three and Shannon then told him that we would probably be at the pool by then. He said that he would see us there and then raised the gate for us to proceed on through.

Jason opened the door for us and told us that the fish and steaks were ready. It smelled delicious. The young girl that had brought me the first note from Mark was there. I found out that her name was Cathi. She had come over to prepare lunch and had apparently taken advantage of the fact that Jason was still naked. Shannon looked over at me and told me not to worry that I would get my turn.

Cathi joined us for lunch and when we finished, cleaned up and headed out to her duties. Shannon, Jason and I got into our swim suits, gathered up some beach towels and headed off to the pool.

As we opened the gate it quickly became apparent that swim suits were not only optional they were probably forbidden. There were naked men and women of all shapes and sizes. I had never been in such a place as this. Even though I was somewhat of an exhibitionist, I had never seen this many naked people. I stood there gawking for what seemed like minutes but was probably only a couple of seconds before Shannon nudged me and said, "You can look while you keep moving."

She guided me over to some chaise lounges, set down our stuff and then jumped into the pool. I stood there on the side of the pool for a minute before I realized how many of the men were checking me out. I kept looking at the buffet of men that surrounded the pool. Shannon popped up from under the water and hollered for me to come on in. I tossed my stuff into the chaise lounge behind me and dived in.

When I came up I saw that Shannon had already removed her top and was sandwiching herself between a couple of men. I stood there looking around when suddenly I felt a pair of hands grabbing my sides and out of the water popped Jason. I laughed at the surprise and reached around and pinched Jason on the ass. He responded by grabbing my ass and pulling me close. I could feel the bulge of his manhood rubbing up against my leg. He whispered in my ear that he thought I was hot and sexy and that he heard Shannon tell me that I would get my turn and that he couldn't wait. Even if I hadn't been surrounded by water I would have still been all wet. I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him. I opened my mouth and let my tongue search out his. His kiss was tender and electrifying. I almost had an orgasm stranding there in the pool. As he cupped my face in his hands I wanted to feel him inside of me right then and there.

Not knowing the protocol around the pool, I broke off the kiss and dived between his legs to cool off our passions for the time being.

When I came up I saw that Shannon was in a three-way groping session at the edge of the pool. She no longer had on her swim suit and neither did the two guys she was making out with. She had a cock in each hand and a man on each of her tits. I watched as she slid onto the older man's cock. He must have liked it because he grabbed her waist and began to pump her.

Jason came up behind me and asked me if I liked watching his wife get fucked. I nodded yes. He told me to look around and I saw that there were other people having sex. Seeing all these people so openly pleasuring each other emboldened me. I pulled down Jason's swim suit releasing his very hard cock. I wrapped my hand around it and felt the warmth pulsing through it. I guided him to the side and told him that I wanted to suck his giant tool.

He jumped up on the side of the pool and let his legs dangle in the water. I stroked him several times before placing my lips on his bulbous head. I took my tongue and licked the tip causing it to twitch and jump. Cupping his balls in one hand and holding his stiffness in the other I began to press my lips down his shaft. He tasted so delicious. The texture of his glans rubbing across the roof of my mouth felt so good. I could not stop myself. I was sucking, and licking and thoroughly enjoying giving Jason a blowjob.

Mark always said I give good blowjobs but I was so excited that I used every trick I had ever learned and tried some I had only heard about. He must have thought it was good because he was leaning back with his head thrown back moaning with pleasure. As I pumped him I felt his cock swell and knew that he was about to cum. I deep throat-ed him just as he released his load filling my throat and mouth with his warm sweet salty seed. I gulped down every drop sucking him until there was nothing left. I didn't realize that Shannon had come up behind me and was watching me suck off her husband.

"He's wanted you to do that ever since we heard you last night. And I know he plans on returning the favor later this afternoon. I really enjoyed watching you give him a blow job. He says that I don't know quite how to do it but after watching you I'm sure I can do it better."

She then asked me if I would like to help her out with the two that she had been making out with earlier. I agreed and we climbed out of the pool and went over and joined them in the hot tub.

Tom was 53 but was in good shape. He was only about 4 1/2 inches but was fairly thick. Eric was 28 and though not a thick as Tom, was not a long as Jason at around 6 inches. Shannon went down on Eric and left me with Tom. I spent a few minutes getting to know Tom and discovered that he was a widower. His wife had passed away the previous year and this was his first outing without her. He told me that he thought I was one of the sexiest women there and that he had almost come just watching me give Jason his blowjob. I laughed and asked him how long it had been since he had had one and he said that it had been several years since his wife hadn't been able to perform for the last couple of years before she passed away. He touched my heart and I leaned over and kissed him.

His kiss was tender and manly. I ran my fingers through his thick salt and pepper hair. He caressed me, gently cupping my breast in his hand. He complimented me on them and leaned over to suck my hard nipple. He definitely knew how to please a woman. I could feel the moisture building between my legs and guided his hand to my lower lips.

He told me that he liked that I had full lips as he took his middle finger and parted them. He gingerly teased my swollen clit massaging, pinching and tweaking it with hands of a master. When he finally slid his middle finger into my honey pot I was almost on the verge of cumming. He began to tap on the rough skin of my G-spot building my pleasure wave into a Tsunami.

I needed a dick inside of me and promptly moved his hand and slammed down on his small thick member. Facing away from him I began to grind and rock. He reached around me and grabbed my tits squeezing them and tweaking my nipples. I pumped him back and forth working my way to that orgasmic rush that I so desperately wanted to come. Sliding up and down and back and forth I finally reached the brink and came crashing over. Tom grabbed me and held me up to keep my face out of the water. I felt him push up against me and the swell of his cock as he released his load into my hungry womanly flower. I sat there for a minute letting the waves of pleasure pass.

I noticed that after shooting his load that he was starting to shrink. Before he fell out I stood up and kissed him thanking him for the pleasure he had given me. He said that he didn't know how to thank me for the pleasure I had given him. I told him that no thanks were necessary as he had done as much if not more for me than I could have done for him. I then told him that I was exhausted and was going to go lay down and get some sun. I spent the rest of my time at the pool getting some sun and watching as Shannon and Jason played around with several others that they apparently knew from their previous visits.

After several hours in the sun I decided that it was time for me to head back to the room and freshen up. When I arrived I found a bouquet of fresh flowers on the table with a note attached.

My Dearest Vi,

By now I am sure you have made some friends and had some fun with them. I have arranged one more surprise for you this evening. Your outfit is already laid out for you in the guest room. You can get dressed at anytime and dinner will arrive around 7:00. Since this is your last night I have tried to make it as special as you are to me.

Love,

Mark

Before I could head off to the shower, there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find Jason, Shannon and Cathi there at the door. Jason was carrying margaritas and wanted to know if I would join them. I said why not and invited them in. I told them that I wanted to get a quick shower to freshen up and told them to make themselves at home. After my shower I put on a lightweight robe, walked into the living room and realized that they had been discussing what had happened at the pool because Shannon turned to me and said that when she went to give Tom a blowjob he told her that I already had fucked him and that it was one of the best times he had ever experienced.

I told her that I had always liked giving blowjobs and that was what I was known for back in school. I told her that since I got married I hadn't given many to anyone other than Mark but that I really enjoyed it and wished I had more opportunities to give them. I told her that I had given more men blowjobs this weekend than I had in the past several years.

Jason said that he had really enjoyed the one I had given him. He told me that he would like to return the favor. Before I could respond there was another knock on the door. Shannon said she hoped I didn't mind but that she had invited over a couple more people to party with. She opened the door to reveal the cute guard I had seen twice at the gate. She introduced him as Chad and walking in behind him was David. I could already feel my juices flowing as I knew that this was going to be a night of delicious fun.

Jason poured everyone a round of drinks and proceeded to make some more margaritas. I noticed that Chad kept looking over at me and realized that by the way I was sitting he could see one of my tits, I asked him if he liked what he say and he emphatically said yes. He said that from the moment that I pulled in that he was hoping that he would get to see more of me. I could tell that I was having an effect on him from the growing bulge in his shorts. From what I could see, he was as big as Jason if not bigger. I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around it; both sets of lips. I decided that I would tease Chad for a while before I took advantage of his youthful exuberance. I placed my hand between my legs and rubbed my middle finger across my well moistened slit getting my finger nice and wet. I pointed it at Chad and then turned it up indicating for him to come here. As he moved closer I slid it into my mouth licking and sucking on it like it was the best tasting finger in the world.

"Mmmmmmm." I teased. "Taste so delicious. Wanna try some?"

I realized that David and Jason were watching this display also. I decided that I needed to show these young kids what an experienced sexy woman could do. I started by standing up and pushing Chad back into the chair that I had vacated. He reached out to touch me but I pushed his hands down and turned to put on some slow dance music. I moved back over in front of him and proceeded to dance a slow sensual dance. I let my hands trace up and down my body. I let the robe fall open and with the twisting and twirling gave Chad and everyone else quite the show. As I gave a quick twirl I quickly slid the robe off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor so I was now dancing naked in front of this room of people.

I proceeded to rub my hands all over my body. I gently caressed each boob, tweaking each nipple so that it stood up rock hard. I slid my hands down by sides and moved them all across my stomach and sides. As I reached down between my legs and brushed across my swollen nether region I could hear the gasp of the men. I knew that they desired me and that I was getting them sexually excited. I could tell from the way Chad's cock was straining against the fabric that he needed to release his massive manhood. I reached over and unbuttoned his shorts, then slowly lowered his zipper. When I was about halfway down his man pole popped up nearly smacking me in the face. I took my nails and gently scraped them up the shaft before reaching out and pulling his pants off. The girls were laughing at the way the guys had all of their attention on me. I knew that tonight was going to be a night that I would never forget but I wanted to start everything off with Chad. After I had Chad's pants off he removed his shirt and I got to see the whole package.

Now that it was free his dick continued to grow. He had what you would call a horse dick. It must have been at least 6 inches around and 11 inches long. I had never seen a dick that big before except in porno but I was eager to try it. I wrapped both hands around that monster and began to lick the pearly drops of pre-cum oozing out of the tip. He tasted a little salty but not bad. I swirled my tongue around the outer most ring of his mushroom shaped head and then licked up the slit. I began to stroke him with both hands as I slowly engulfed his massive tree in my mouth. I could barely get it all in but kept stroking him and working to take as much of his giant tool as I possible could. I managed to get several inches in my mouth but realized that he was just too big to deep throat. He seemed to enjoy what I was doing because he placed his hands on the back of my head and helped pump my mouth up and down on his cock. Not knowing how long he could last, when I felt his dick begin to swell, I pinched the base to keep him from cumming. I then turned around and placed my ass in his face indicating that I wanted him to eat me.

He wasted no time diving in and he began to lick and suck my pussy. He used his tongue to caress my labia lips and gently nibbled on my clit with his teeth. He stuck his tongue into my pussy and swirled it around the inside like a kid licking a cake batter bowl. OMG!. His tongue must have been as long as his dick. He reached into places with it that I had never had licked before. Soon he began to fuck me with his tongue. It didn't take me long before I pressed into his face and flooded it with my hot slick fluids. I could feel wave after wave of pleasure crashing through my body and into his face. It was such an incredible feeling. Once the orgasmic pleasure waves ceased my knees got weak and I started to sit down. Chad guided me onto his still erect penis and I felt my pussy stretch as I slowly slid down on it. Holding me in his arms Chad began to pump me going deeper and deeper with each stroke. After the third or fourth stroke I could feel him hitting my cervix. I had never felt that before.

It was such an incredible feeling having my pussy filled like that. I began to grind back and forth. Every time I went back I would raise up slightly so that I was stroking his cock with my pussy. What a feeling of satisfaction! I continued my action and he reached around and started playing with my tits. My nipples were so hard they felt like little rocks. I began to pump and grind faster and faster bring my self to the edge of another orgasmic release. Sensing that I was close Chad took one hand and began to play with my clit. That was all it took to push me over the edge and bring on the hardest orgasm I had ever experienced. My vagina was pulsing with wave after wave of release.

This caused Chad to finally be able to release his load and he exploded deep inside of me. I could feel his load hit my cervix and then pour out of my well filled pussy. I thought he would never stop cumming and by the time he was finished there was a huge puddle of cum on the chair. I pulled off of him and collapsed on the couch to the applause of everyone else in the room.

I looked over and saw that Chad was still rock hard. I also noticed that everyone else had taken off their clothes and were playing with themselves as they watched the show that Chad and I had put on. After that, if I had ever not considered my self an exhibitionist, I certainly could now. I watched as Shannon promptly impaled herself on Chad's still hard pole. She began to ride him like a cowboy rides a bucking bronco. She was definitely enjoying herself.

David came over to me and kissed the back of my neck. He worked his way down my back and around to my front. He sucked on my tits and worked my nipples with his tongue. I leaned back and let him kiss me lower and lower until he reached my well worn and freshly fucked pussy. Being gentle as I was rather sensitive right then, he used his tongue to clean me up. By the time he was finished I had recovered to the point that I was enjoying him eating me out.

Although he was not the first man to clean me up like that he absolutely knew that I liked what he was doing. He flattened his tongue and slowly drug it across my pussy. Then using the tip of his tongue he teased my taint, that area that taint ass and taint pussy. He proceeded further and was giving me a rim job. I had never experienced this before. It was such a different and pleasant sensation.

As he continued to work on my lower regions I pulled him around to a 69 position and took his dripping cock into my mouth. Since David was not a big ad Chad I was able to deep throat him and proceeded to use every trick I knew for giving blowjobs to give him the best he had ever had.

Between David eating my ass and pussy and me sucking his dick it didn't take me long to have my third orgasm. This was not as hard or as long as the last one but didn't leave me feeling so wrung out either.

I looked over and saw that Shannon was still having fun with Chad and that Jason was pounding Cathi. When David saw what was going on he bent me over the couch and easily slid his still hard cock into me. He began to pump my pussy, slamming harder and harder against me with each stroke. It seemed like the more I came the easier and faster the orgasms were going to cum.

It only took a couple of minutes of him pounding me before I could feel that familiar sensation building and then began to spasm. He continued to pump himself in me and after several more strokes I could feel him swell and release his seed inside of me. Once again I had cum dripping from my pussy.

As many times as I had already cum I still wanted more. I could not believe that I was able to keep going. The excitement I was feeling had my adrenaline rushing and sexual drive in high speed. Shannon told David that she wanted him in her mouth and he pulled out of me and fed her his dick cover with our cum. She told me that I tasted delicious on him and continued to lick and suck off every drop.

Meanwhile I could feel the cum starting to run down my leg and told everyone that I was going to go clean up before continuing. Cathi told me that I didn't need to go that she would clean me up herself. With everything else going on this weekend I figured that I may as well experience it all and moved over to her and Jason, lying back and spreading my legs to give her full access.