My Video Vixen

Story Info
Who knew how much fun that camera could be?
1.7k words
4.16
31.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is true. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

My girlfriend Alex and I were on yet another of our out of town adventures, this time to celebrate her birthday. We were staying at a brand new Westin just outside of Washington D. C. The hotel was a beautiful place which had opened for business only the week before we arrived. It was located just a short distance from some of our favorite restaurants and bars in the area.

It was mid November and there was a crisp feel of autumn in the air. The leaves everywhere were changing into beautiful red, yellow, and orange hues. That's one of the things I miss about living in the east. Not too much colorful foliage back at home in Southern California. Although there was a lot of wind and intermittent heavy rain, we didn't care about it too much. Most of our fun was going to be indoors.

My lover Alexandra is a beautiful woman with blond shoulder-length hair, pretty blue eyes, and a wonderfully engaging smile that comes so easily. She has a lovely body, with full breasts and dark nipples surrounded by large areolas that just beg to be suckled. Her ass is to die for; there's nothing I enjoy more than seeing her running around the house in a tiny thong. I can never get enough of her sexy, round bottom.

On our first evening in town, we went out to dinner at out favorite Italian restaurant. It was a wonderfully romantic place where we shared excellent food, conversation, and a bottle of chilled white wine. Our hands touched often across the small table, and we were oblivious to the world around us. It was just so nice to get away from the everyday distractions of jobs and responsibilities and just enjoy the uninterrupted company of the woman I love so dearly.

One of the (many) things I love about Alex is her naughty side. She has a wonderful spirit of adventure combined with an occasional streak of exhibitionism. A perfect example was the time we were walking back to our bungalow in Key West on a warm evening after a few of martinis at a local watering hole. As we turned down our street, she decided to slip out of her top, leaving on only a sheer little cover-up. Her lovely breasts were completely exposed to anyone who happened to walk past. Ah, but I digress; that is a story for another time.

Alex and I took full advantage of our time together. We made love often, stayed naked most of the day, and dressed only when absolutely necessary. We sucked, licked, fucked hard, and shared our desires, fantasies, and deep love for one another. Many times I found myself thinking about how very lucky I was to have a wonderful, sexy woman like this in my life.

One topic of discussion that we'd visited from time to time was our mutual wish to do our own little adult video. Alex had a small video camera, and she had mentioned on more than one occasion her desire to get a little wild and crazy with it. It certainly would not be anything for public consumption, she was adamant about that. It would just be for our own private enjoyment; something to look back upon years from now and remember how crazy we were. (Not that we were going to be any less crazy years from now!)

On this particular trip, we didn't have her video camera, but we did have my small digital still camera. It also happened to have this video capture feature which would allow some limited motion picture and sound recording. I could not have imagined it at the time, but we would soon find out how handy that little camera was to have around.

Returning to our room after dinner one evening, we stopped just inside the door for a long, passionate kiss that just couldn't wait. The sun had just slipped below the horizon and the room was bathed in that romantic glow somewhere between light and darkness. We were still feeling the chill from being outside and I pulled Alex close, sliding my hand up under her heavy sweater. As we kissed deeply, I cupped her breast in my hand, gently pinching her nipple through the lacy material of her bra. She moaned softly in my mouth and pressed her body tightly against my growing erection. She pulled away just long enough to light the small tea candles which we had arranged around the room. I kissed her again and we fell onto the bed, losing our clothes somewhere along the way.

I lay on my back among the collection of soft pillows and Alex positioned herself on her hands and knees above me. I watched her full tits hanging down over my hard dick, gently swaying with her every move. She teased me with her breasts, putting her erect nipples tantalizingly close to my lips, only to mischievously giggle and pull back out of reach. As she leaned forward to tease me again, I quickly slid my hands up to catch her sexy ass and pulled her down on top of me. She playfully squealed and tried to roll off to the side.

I rolled over with her, determined not to let her get away too easily. That's when I noticed my digital camera on the nightstand beside the bed. Reaching out for it, I rolled Alex back over on top of me.

"Hmmm... Look what I found, baby," I teased, showing her the camera.

"Oh, really? And what to you think you are going to do with that?" she asked with a wicked grin.

"Well that depends on how adventurous you're feeling tonight... and how well I can keep this thing steady!"

Taking that as a challenge, Alex raised herself up again and began to slowly kiss and lick her way down my body. I managed to start the camera just as she engulfed the head of my cock in her warm mouth. It took all my concentration to keep the action centered in the display screen as she proceeded to slide her lips down the length of my shaft. I watched as my lover slowly bobbed her head up and down, her mouth leaving a wet coating of saliva and pre-cum on my stiffening tool.

Alex tilted her head to the side, licking me like a popsicle. She started slowly from my smoothly shaved balls until she worked her way up to the tip. I moaned softly as Alex looked into my eyes and expertly swirled her tongue all around the head of my throbbing cock. I'm still not sure how I did it, but I was able to position the camera slightly off to the side and was still able to see the display. Alex always maintained eye contact with me, and never the camera. She seemed to ignore it completely and just concentrated on giving me unbelievable pleasure.

"Oh, honey..." I whispered. "That feels soooo good!"

Alex looked up at me again and giggled softly, knowing very well that she was driving me crazy with desire. She then began to alternate between sucking and jacking me off with her hand, pushing me further toward that delightful point of no return. Supporting herself with one arm, Alex raised her body into a more upright position and slid my slippery, wet member between her breasts while she continued to stroke me. I hoped that I was holding the camera still enough as she traced the head of my cock around her perky nipples; first one side, then the other, leaving my slippery ooze all over her breasts. It was a wonderfully erotic sight to see.

"Alex..." I groaned. "I don't think I'm gonna last too much longer!"

With that, she began stroking me faster and then leaned down to suck my hardness deeply into her inviting mouth. The sensation was absolutely amazing. I involuntarily arched my hips upward to meet her every movement, wanting this ecstasy to last forever, but knowing with each passing minute I was getting closer to shooting my load.

Momentarily coming up for air, she continued to twist her hand up and down around my slippery shaft. Pulling the camera back a bit, I was able to film her sexy big tits as they jiggled with each stroke of her hand. Alex was really getting worked up now. I could feel her wet pussy pushing tightly against my leg.

"Cum for me, baby!" she hissed. "Shoot your cum on my tits!"

This has always been a "thing" with us. Alex loves it when I squirt my cum on her. It doesn't matter whether it's on her breasts, her ass, her mouth, or her pretty face, it's all good. I guess you could call it our shared fetish, but she really likes it, and I certainly enjoy putting it there. This time was no different.

"Ohhh.... honey!" I moaned loudly now. "I'm going to cum!"

Alex jerked my rock-hard cock into her cleavage just as I exploded in a mind-shattering orgasm. I watched as she spread my warm love juice all over her full breasts. Her wet skin glistened in the candle light.

As she lovingly squeezed the last of the cum from my softening penis, she asked softly, "Was that ok?"

"That was WAY ok, baby! Cut! Print it!" I said, finally shutting off the camera and collapsing against the pillows.

Alex laughed and crawled up into my arms, kissing me deeply, letting me taste myself on her tongue and lips. We drifted off into a blissful sleep.

The next day, I figured out how to connect my camera directly into the flat panel plasma television in our hotel room. We sat together and watched as the previous evening's activities were displayed on the large high-definition screen.

I regarded her carefully, anxious to know how she really felt about our very first little adult film. Was she ok with it? Would she have second thoughts about making a video of what we had shared the night before?

"That's way better than any porno that we've ever seen," I remarked.

Alex giggled at my comment, and then turned to me with that sultry look in her eye.

"I think so too, honey." she smiled. "It was definitely hot... but next time I get to hold the camera!"

"You've got yourself a deal!" I answered, taking her into my arms while we continued to watch the video.

Alex moaned softly as I slipped a hand between her legs, lightly brushing my fingers over her mound.

"My tongue and I can hardly wait!"