My VideoChat Error Ch 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get down to your lingerie Shauna and come over here with your controller in hand and set it to the first setting," Denise said just after I closed the door. It felt odd to hear a slightly commanding tone in her voice. I knew that she was only following orders herself, but still it felt odd.

I did as I was told and approached Denise clad only in my lingerie. She got up and took off her skirt and blouse to reveal all black lingerie. Bra, panties, garterbelt and stockings.

She then put on the belt for the strap-on and attached the more than medium sized cock to it.

"This cock is going to be buried in your ass," she began. "Now suck on it," she added as she put her hands on her hips.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and looked at it. It was larger than mine but smaller than Mike's. It was veiny and flesh coloured.

I then took her "cock" in my mouth. It felt so weird to have Denise tell me what to do. It felt weirder to be on my knees before her sucking on her "cock".

"Lick under the head. Then take it in your mouth. Feel the veins as it slides between your lips. Get to know the cock thats going to be in your ass."

After a couple of minutes Denise stopped me and handed me the tube of lube.

I looked up into her eyes. They were not demanding like her voice. They were soft yet excited. These were Naughty's words.

"Lube me up for you," she said.

I took the tube and squeezed some onto my hand. I then put it on her cock and stroked the lube over the head and shaft.

"Get on the couch on all fours," she added.

I did as I was told. My hands were on the arm of the couch and my ass was pointed over to her.

Denise took hold of my panties and pulled them over my garters and down to my knees.

She then took hold of my butt plug.

Yes my butt plug.

And started to pull it out. It resisted, then popped out. She then pushed it back in and worked it in and out several times before finally pulling it out.

My ass felt empty.

Yes oddly it felt empty.

She then got right up behind me and placed her hands on my hips.

I felt the head of her cock as she placed it at the entrance to my ass.

My heart began to beat faster.

"I am going to take it slow Shauna," she added in a less commanding voice.

The cockhead pressed against the rosebud of my ass and slid into my loosened anal sphincter fairly easily.

Denise held her cock there to let me get used to it. Then gripping my hips a little harder she pressed the cock forward and into my ass.

I gasped.

I felt every vein as it entered.

I felt like I had to shit again.

I gripped the arm of my couch and bent my head down. I truly felt invaded. My ass had a burning feeling as she kept pushing it in.

To my surprise and dismay, my cock was rock hard.

I felt her bottom out. Denise's hips were right up to my asscheeks.

"Turn the egg to setting 2, I am supposed to have more vibration, I mean I need more vibration," whispered Denise loudly from behind me.

Denise gasped as soon as I moved the dial up. She held her cock fully in me while she took in the enhanced feelings.

She then pulled back and then slowly thrust in again.

I felt as though I was taking a shit, a never ending shit. It hurt but also felt good. I did not want it to feel like that. My cock stirred.

She continued to saw in and out of me.

After a few more thrusts I felt less anxious. Whether I wanted it or not, my anal virginity was being taken.

As Denise fully entered me again, she leaned over and pressed her breasts onto my back. Her nipples were fully erect. She was very aroused.

"That egg feels so good Shauna," she moaned into my ear. "This is so exciting."

She reached under and grabbed my penis. It was rock hard.

"You are excited too," she said mischievously.

Then she pulled herself off my back and continued fucking me.

Suddenly the door opened.

Denise froze, her strap on dildo buried deep in my ass, her bullet still vibrating. My face must have turned 3 shades of red and then white.

One of the cleaning personel, who usually were not in the office area till after 7 pm, stood there with a shocked look on his face. His name was David. He dropped Denise's garbage can and just stood there.

Denise gathered her wits about her quickly. "Step in and close the door," she said.

David hesitated, then he did as she bid.

A grin began to spread across his face.

"This is not what it looks li-" I began saying before being cut off.

"I know what I see," cut in David. "This ought to be worth something to you or should I go back and call security and your boss and -"

"No need, we will work something out with you," blurted out Denise as she began to pull her cock out of my ass.

"Yes, I think we can," smiled David as he walked over to the couch.

"Come closer and I will suck your dick," offered Denise. More like told as she had resumed her dominant tone.

"No, keep fucking her ass. Thats so hot. I want her to suck me off," exclaimed David as he pointed to me.

"While you fuck her," he added.

Me? He wanted me to suck him? Not Denise? I was shocked. I was appalled. I was excited. I hung my head in shame.

As he approached me Denise began to saw in and out of me again. I felt so full. I looked up at him. He smiled down at me. Me a man. Me not looking or acting like one in my lingerie.

I felt so humiliated.

I felt naked.

I felt so exposed.

"Service him," stated Denise.

He moved in front of me and a huge grin spread across his face.

She pulled the shaft of the strap-on cock out of my ass. She began to pull the head of it past my anal sphincter. Then she plunged it in.

I gasped. With David here I felt it more. It made me feel so full. I still felt every vein on it as it was thrust into me.

I made no move to engage David.

"Satisfy him," demanded Denise.

I kept my gaze from his face. Seeing his smile humiliated me more.

I reached up to unbuckle his belt with my right hand. He helped me.

Denise was pulling out again, slowly.

He undid his pants and his zipper.

Denise plunged it back in. I gasped again.

We worked his pants down together and they dropped to his ankles. A bulge had begun to grow in his shorts.

Denise was pulling out again.

"Take out his manhood," exhaled Denise in a husky voice.

I tugged on his briefs and out popped his semi-flaccid cock.

He pulled them down to mid thigh.

"Show him that you want him. Show him that you want his seed," came out of Denise.

I took his cock in my right hand and pulled him closer to me as I began to stroke it.

His cock was veiny and larger than mine. Much larger. His balls were also large.

They smelled musky.

I licked under the head of his cock as I stroked it and Denise kept fucking my ass.

He grew hard very fast.

"That feels good, keep licking me," he said.

I licked around his cockhead a few times, then underneath again. Then I took his cockhead in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it.

He tasted sweaty.

Denise leaned over onto my back again. Her body was warm and sweaty like mine. Her nipples were still erect.

"This is so hot, it really is. Turn up my egg," she whispered in a husky voice.

I set the controller to 3.

Denise gasped again. Her breathing deepened. She then raised herself off my back and continued assaulting my ass.

David was breathing heavy as I was stroking him faster and began to bob up and down on his cock.

My left arm hurt as I leaned on it whenever Denise thrust forward.

I knew he was going to come soon. I had learned the signs from blowing Mike.

Suddenly Denise stopped thrusting as she began to climax.

Her cries were muffled as it sounded like she was biting her hand.

She gripped my hips hard as her body tensed up and her body shook.

The cock in my mouth seemed to grow larger and stiffer.

"Uhhhhhh, this feels so great," exclaimed David.

Then his cock began to shoot into my mouth. I pulled back a little as his cum shot against the back of my mouth.

I sucked on his cock till it quit cumming. He then pulled back and I looked down at his feet in humiliation as I finished swallowing his cum.

Denise kept stroking her cock in and out of my ass.

"That was good. She is a good cocksucker," exclaimed David as he pulled up his briefs and pants.

"Yes, she is good," replied Denise. "Now not a word about this."

David must have been smiling as I surely heard it in his voice. "Only if she sucks me off again. I am not done with her mouth."

I have to suck him off again? I felt awful inside. I thought things couldn't get worse when I saw what was in the package. I was wrong.

I did not want to become the office whore.

I did not want to be forced into sexual submission. Into submitting to other men's cocks. To Denise' cock.

Yes my cock was hard. Part of me was enjoying this.

This was not my choice though.

David then left to get back to work.

Denise then surprised me as she put a condom on my still hard cock.

She stroked me as she slowly kept fucking me.

"Tell me when you are going to cum," commanded Denise.

It did not take long before I was calling out quietly that I was about to come.

She thrust faster as she stroked even faster.

I shot my own load into the condom. It was a very powerful orgasm and I tensed and shook.

Denise then stiffened and came again.

"That was powerful, for both of us," Denise exclaimed.

She gently pulled the condom off of my penis, being careful not to spill its contents.

"Naughty said you were to suck all the contents out of this condom, while I fuck your ass.

She handed it to me and I took the open end in my mouth. I raised it up and sucked out my own cum.

"Thats so nasty, still is. Hot but nasty."

As I finished draining the condom, she pulled out. I turned the egg back to the first setting.

We cleaned up and I sat at the computer, still in my lingerie, Denise likewise and standing behind me.

"That was good girls. Very good. I like how you handled the janitor. He won't say anything, as long as you give him more blowjobs.

12