My VideoChat Error Ch 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so hot," Denise said to me with a look of lust on her face as she continued to hold her cock in me.

As the burning sensation began to fade, she pressed it further into me bringing about another gasp followed by an unbidden moan from me. My cock was rock hard.

"I see you like this too Shauna," Denise said with a grin.

She pushed it further in and then pulled back to my anal opening. Then she pushed in again, this time further than before. My ass felt full and only when the head was in my anal opening did I feel any burning sensation.

I gasped and moaned again. I tried not to but...

Again she pulled back and thrust it deeper. She was getting close to bottoming out. She was deeper than yesterday. Now each thrust felt sort of good and sort of painful. I did not want it to feel like that.

As she thrust this time she didn't stop, rather she established a regular rhythm in my ass.

I was being fucked.

I was gasping less but moaning just as much if not more. I tried to hold it in.

Denise picked up the pace.

I noticed that she had been moaning herself. A look of lust was on her face.

Her cock was sliding in and out of me with ease now. She was pounding my ass more forcefully. My orgasm was building. It was building because she was fucking my ass?

Denise was close to coming, her moans and breathing told me so. She was thrusting with more vigour into my ass.

I was really being ass fucked.

It did feel good and it felt painful at the same time.

She suddenly grabbed her tits with her hands as best she could.

Her orgasm hit her and she held her cock in my ass.

"Yessss! Yesssss!" she exclaimed.

She pulled back a little, then back in, not consciously, but due to her orgasm.

"Ohhh, that was great," she added after her feelings had died down.

"Thank you Shauna," she said with a smile.

"Now for you," she said and reached under the cushion of the couch where she had obviously hidden a condom earlier.

Denise rolled it out over my still erect penis with her dainty fingers with pointy red nails.

Then she got back into rhythm, thrusting her cock in and out of me.

Her stoppage earlier had stopped my impending orgasm. Now it was building again. Especially after feeling her hot fingers on my cock.

After several minutes of fucking, I was moaning without trying to stop it. The slight pain, the pleasure and the fullness did feel good in my ass. I could not lie to myself. I could still taste David's cum in my mouth. I needed to cum. I needed the release.

She could sense it and while continuing to fuck my ass, she lightly stroked my condom covered penis with her fingernails.

That was all I needed, I shot my load, spurt after spurt into the condom. She did not stop fucking my ass. She fucked me through the orgasm and continued afterwards.

After my last shudder, I looked into her eyes.

"Thank you Denise for letting me cum, I really needed that," I told her.

She continued stroking her cock in and out of my ass. I was beginning to get rather sore down there.

"As soon as you have sucked all of your cum out of that condom, I will stop," Denise stated, reading my facial expression.

"Yes, you can take it off, but don't lose any of your precious cum. I want all of it in your mouth. All of it in your stomach."

Without hesitation I carefully took the condom off my penis and put it to my mouth.

I felt revolted now that I had cum. Taking a load of cum in my mouth was bad enough, but drinking my own cum after orgasm was not my cup of tea.

Still I put the condom to my mouth and sucked the contents out. All of it. It tasted better than David's. Odd thought to have.

Denise kept fucking me till I could show her it was done.

Then she pulled back out, and collapsed onto me on the couch. She lay in my arms for a few minutes as we recovered our strength.

Afterward we got up and before cleaning up went to the computer and turned the camera to face us.

"Great job girls. Great job. You both are progressing nicely."

"Denise do you miss Mike's cock?" Naughty asked unexpectedly.

"Yeah..., kind of..., yes I do," replied Denise, not expecting the question.

"Good. You will have more large cock in your pussy."

"Shauna, do you miss Mike's cock?"

How do I answer that? As soon as he/she asked the question, I felt a chill in my spine. I also felt repulsed. I want to feel repulsed.

"Yes," I finally answer kind of meekly.

"If you keep doing a good job Shauna, I will give you a night off."

That brought about a smile to my face.

"Good," he/she replied immediately.

"Now clean things up and go home." Almost as soon as Naughty typed that, the chat ended.

We closed the program and cleaned up. Toys, furniture, everything. This was getting to be a lot for my office.

12