My VideoChat Error Ch 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my panties down past my stockings and heels and kicked them aside. I had left my heels on this time. It felt right to do that. I then pulled my butt plug out and moaned as I did so. He grinned lewdly in approval.

I rolled a lubricated condom onto his thick cock and then I moved up over him. As I did so, he fondled my chest through my dress. My small nipples became erect almost immediately at his touch. I felt so feminine. I took his cock in my hand and guided it to my entrance. Just how I liked a woman doing it.

Just like a woman.

This was another step that I was taking. This was the first time that I was obediently fucking a man. All the other times they shoved their cocks into me. Now I was the one making it happen. I was actively fucking a man. Taking his hard cock in me. Not by choice, but still willingly doing it. That sent a shiver down my spine.

I slowly lowered my ass onto his cock. My ass had closed a little so I need to push a bit to get his head past my sphincter. Once it was in I gasped. I held him in place for a moment and looked into his lust filled eyes.

"Start fucking," he said.

I leaned my hands onto his muscular pecks to brace myself. I pushed my ass further down onto his stiff cock and then raised it up a little. Then back down. I was impaling myself on his cock. I was fucking him. I felt light headed and like I was heading into another world. This was so surreal.

I let out a moan as I did so.

This felt better than I wanted it to. My asshole felt so alive when his head partly left me and then when I took it back in. I angled myself better and also found that I could stroke my prostate with the head of his cock as I rode him.

That felt so good and made me moan even more.

He began helping me by thrusting his cock in rhythm with me. He moaned as well.

I then suddenly realized I had been focussing on how riding him made me feel. What was I becoming? I looked into his eyes and saw that he was full of desire. He was totally turned on by what I was doing and likely how much I loved it, or seemed to as I told myself.

Soon he was closing in on his climax. He began thrusting upward meeting my thrusts. I was getting there myself.

Suddenly he stiffened and shot load after load into the condom, grunting loudly as he did. I held still after he quit thrusting. I waited half a minute, then placed my hand between my legs and held the condom on his softening member as I climbed off of it. The condom was quite full.

"Is that all for me?" I asked in a timid girly voice.

"Yes," he said with a bit of a laugh. All tension in him gone now that he had climaxed.

As he sat up, his cock no longer pointed up and I carefully took the full condom off him and poured it into a glass. I held the tip and squeezed downward to get as much as I could out. I put the open end in my mouth and sucked hard. It tasted salty but not horrible. It felt so slutty to do this.

A big smile broke across his face as I did this.

"You sure like my semen," he added.

"Thank you for fucking me and giving me your seed, it tastes so good," I said in my meek girly voice and sucked on the used condom again as I looked away from his eyes.

He continued smiling, as he got dressed. He bowed and left the room.

I heard a ping from my phone. I looked and found a text from Naughty.

"You did great, keep it up."

"Thanks," I replied. I felt very weird inside. I had just actively fucked a man and sucked cum out of a condom. I looked over at the glass of cum. I would have to drink that in front of them later. That would be debasing. I wished they had cum less.

I added some lube to the butt plug and reinserted it. It felt small compared to the cocks I had just taken. I pulled my panties back up and over my penis and then I went to the bathroom to fix up my makeup.

My last man for the evening. I took a deep breath and left the bedroom.

I walked into the living room trying to swing my hips a little while walking in the heels. The three men were sitting on the couch, several empty beer bottles in front of them. A woman moaned loudly and a man grunted on the television, his large cock pistoning in and out of her ass.

Denise looked up at me with a bit of a concerned, quizzical look. I smiled in reply to let her know all was good. As good as it could be that is, given the circumstances. She exhaled a little then smiled in response.

"Takumi here, the senior associate, is next," Denise stated as she stood up and motioned to him.

Takumi was older than the others, likely between 45 and 50. He smiled as he rose. He was stockier and shorter than the other two but still he looked muscular and had a sizeable bulge.

I reached out my hand to him which he took in his firm but gentle grip. He looked me straight in the eye, exuding the confidence that only a real man could. I looked timidly down at his feet. We both knew who was in control. It wasn't me.

I led him to the room and looked at him to see how he wanted things to go. He began unbuttoning his shirt and had a wide grin on his face.

"I have been so looking forward to this," he began. "Naughty promised us a really good time," He continued. "Both of my associates said that you were great," he finished with.

That gave me a little rush. I was great. A smile broke across my face. No, wait a minute. I can't think like that, I tried to tell myself. I could not stop feeling good or smiling.

"Thanks," I replied in my meek girly voice, blushing.

He took me in his arms and pulled me in to him. This made my heart beat faster. He then brought his lips to mine and began to kiss me. I gasped as his tongue penetrated mouth. I was definitely not into kissing men. This was disgusting. My shock was short-lived as I knew what I had to do. I forced my tongue to play with his. I returned his kisses.

I now felt his hands had moving down to my ass and that he was rubbing my butt cheeks, no, more like strongly caressing them for a moment. Then he gripped them and pulled my crotch into his. His bulge was very stiff. My penis also made a bulge, smaller, but just as firm. He held me tight and squeezed my butt cheeks. The feeling around my butt plug was more intense as he did that.

My arms had been pressed up against his muscular chest. I slid them out and around his lower back.

He kept kissing me. No, we kept kissing. I was suppressing my feelings of disgust at kissing a man passionately. I had to do this. I had to yield to his physical desires.

After a few minutes he broke the embrace.

"Now I want you to suck on my cock to get me good and hard to fuck you," Takumi said with a grin.

I undid his pants and pulled them down as I got into a subservient kneeling position before him. I kissed the bulge in the front of his underwear.

"Ahhh," he moaned quietly as he breathed out.

I hooked my fingers on the sides of his underwear and slid them down a little. His more than ample cock popped out. About 7.5 inches and fairly thick. I pulled them down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and put his hands on his hips.

I knew what I was supposed to do. Obediently I leaned forward and began to stroke his cock as I lifted it a little to gain better access to his balls. It was such a submissively servile act. Sucking a man's cock from a kneeling position.

I kissed his sizeable balls, then took them one at a time in my mouth. I lightly sucked on them. Then I pulled them down and let them pop out of my mouth.

"I want all your seed," I said in my best husky girl voice.

He was moaning off and on.

"You are good Shauna," he said with a moan.

I then began slowly licking the underside of his shaft like a popsicle.

This made him moan more.

I took the head of his cock in my mouth and ran my tongue around it.

He gasped and then moaned.

He was rock hard.

Soon I was hungrily slurping and sucking on his manhood. He moved his hands to my head. After a few more minutes he stopped me.

"Now I fuck you Shauna," he lustily stated.

I rolled out a condom over his cock.

He pulled me to my feet and guided me to the bed and onto my back. Another new position for me. I shimmied out of my panties. I knew what was coming next. I reached down and pulled my butt plug out and laid it on the bed beside me. I spread my legs for him and looked subserviently into his eyes. I had no choice.

"Fuck my ass," I said in my best husky girl voice.

He got onto the bed, lifted my skirt up and onto my midsection, and mounted me. He did it so smoothly and confidently.

"Uhnnn," I uncontrollably moaned as he entered me and buried his cock in my ass. The two men before him had loosened me up somewhat. He filled my waiting ass.

I gripped the sheets beside me with my long nailed fingers. He was thick.

He grabbed a pillow and pulled it underneath my ass as he raised me off the bed. All the while he remained buried in my ass.

"Wrap your legs around me Shauna, show me that you want me in your ass," he said

I wrapped my legs around his ass and pulled him tightly to me. My heels kind of caught on each other. I felt so feminine and so in his control. It felt surreal again.

He smiled and began thrusting. Slowly. In and out.

He held my ass cheeks in his hands as my stockinged legs clung to his.

I moaned uncontrollably.

He looked down at me as he screwed me. He seemed to be soaking in the experience as he looked at my lace covered legs, my lacy blue garter belt attached to them, my rock hard smaller penis and balls, my light blue Alice dress bunched up at my waist, my dark blue lace coloured arms, my red painted nails gripping the bed sheets, the frilly top of my dress, my feminine hairstyle and my made up face.

More moans escape my painted lips as he kept sawing in and out of me slowly in a steady rhythm. My ass was alive, every thrust made my hole feel good. His big balls slapped into my ass each time. I was truly getting fucked by a man.

When his eyes caught mine, he smiled deeply. He knew how he was making me feel.

He was fucking me and making me his.

He must have thrust into me like that for 15 minutes.

I gripped the sheets tighter and gasped then moaned more when he began thrusting faster and when he re-angled so that he was now definitely stroking my prostate with his cock. The feeling in my ass was intense.

He maintained that new pace for a few minutes, then increased his pace a little again. Still stroking my prostate.

My moans grew uncontrollably louder.

He kept looking right into my eyes. I had to be his. I could not disappoint him. I felt so subservient being fucked by him, dressed like this. I let him see that in my eyes. Was that feeling deep in my soul? Or did I know that I just had to be like this for him.

"Put a condom on you penis Shauna," Takumi said.

I did as he asked, as best I could with my nails and controlled by his expert fucking. Yes, I had to admit that he was fucking me and I liked it. Part of me wanted to cry. I felt like he was taking something from me. Like he was taking my virginity. But that was already taken. Was he taking my manhood?

I lost the thought as the intensely pleasurable feeling in my ass and groin increased from his thick cock stroking my prostate. I felt like I had to pee. Then I saw it, cum was coming out of my penis and into the condom.

"Uhhhnnnnn," I moaned louder.

"I know how to please a girl," Takumi said with a grin.

He kept thrusting and was grunting steadily now.

"Uhhhnnn," I was still moaning so loudly. My groin felt so intensely pleasured. My cock still had cum coming out. I was having an anal climax.

This went on for I don't know how long. Throughout most of it I had my head tilted back and eyes closed. I gripped the sheets as much as I could. My legs instinctively wrapped tighter around him.

At one point I wantonly cried out while full of lust, "Don't stop. I need your cock! Keep fucking my ass!"

Finally he picked up the pace. He grew stiffer. He was going to cum.

"Uhhhnnn, Ahhh," he grunted and I could feel him filling the condom in my ass.

His body stiffened. Then, after a few more thrusts he held still then stopped.

I looked down at my condom. It was really full.

He leaned over and onto me. He kissed me on the lips and tongued me some more.

Finally he pulled his cock out and slowly removed the condom himself.

I was less aroused now that I had climaxed but was still feeling horny.

I sat up as he handed me the condom and the glass.

"That was great Takumi," I found myself saying. "You really know how to fuck," I added. Was that for show? Or not?

He smiled.

I dumped his cum into the glass and sucked the rest out of the condom. That still felt slutty.

His smile broadened. "Just like Naughty promised," he stated.

I then did the same with mine after carefully removing it. That was nasty.

He just sat there watching me handle our love juices. Once I was finished he moved his semi-erect cock to my mouth.

"Clean me off Shauna," he stated firmly.

Submissive feelings welled up inside me. I pulled his cock to my mouth and licked it clean. What was happening to me?

"Thats better," he said as he moved off the bed to get dressed.

My ass was covered in lube. He handed me a box of kleenex from the chest of drawers and I cleaned my ass before getting up. I did not want any more on my Alice dress. I should not have cared, but I did.

As I was getting off the bed, my ass clean but still not shut, still with some lube leaking out. he leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips. I returned his kiss. Not really wanting to, but I did. He took his leave.

I went to the dresser to get a clean pad to add to my panties so that I would not soil them, or not so bad, with the lube that was still leaking.

As I went into the bathroom to fix up my makeup, my phone dinged. I grabbed it and saw Naughty's message, "Great job! Great progress yesterday and today."

Progress.

I saw my messy lips and a girl with a well fucked look in the mirror.

That girl with a well fucked look was me. What had I become? What was Naughty doing to me? Weird emotions were welling up in me. Seeing myself I felt so embarrassed. So used. I felt submissive and feminine.

I had to admit, it felt good to be fucked.

I came on Takumi's cock. No I was forced to climax on his cock. But either way, I did climax. And I was rock hard the entire time he fucked me. He fucked me like I was a girl. I said nasty things in the heat of passion, in the passion of the moment. And I climaxed 24 hours ago on Denise's cock. So it wasn't like I had not orgasmed in a long time.

Why did I climax so hard?

As I breathed in through my parted lips I could taste their seed in my mouth. Saliva formed and I swallowed. Still I tasted semen in my mouth. No sense in rinsing, more would be coating my mouth soon. I could feel chub forming in my panties. Again.

I focussed on my image in the mirror again. Looking at myself in the I could feel a my penis hardening. Seeing and feeling myself in dressed up in dark blue lingerie was exciting me, I hated to admit that. I looked down at my arms. Lacy gloves covered them from my elbows to the back of my hands. At the end of my fingers were pointy red nails. I had always thought that was a fucking hot look. I still did. Below my arms I could see the edge of my short blue dress. Short enough to reveal the tops of my garters holding up my stockings with my heels at the bottom.

Was this what I was becoming? Naughty was forcing me to do this. I was not choosing it. But why was I so hard while I pleasured the men? Why am I getting hard right now? Why was Naughty doing this to me? What did I do to Naughty to deserve this? I needed to know who Naughty was. I had to end this. I did not like what was happening to me.

I looked back into the mirror.

A hot looking well fucked girl looked back.

I had to go, they were waiting for me. I then began fixing my makeup. As best I could. I also cleaned my penis. One task left for tonight. Hopefully.

After I finished I sat for a moment. Thoughts of what happened and what was happening to me kept flooding my brain. I had to push them away. Now was not the time to process what had happened.

I got up, put my heels on and went out to the living room. Cum filled glass in hand.

When I got there, I noticed that there were many more beer bottles on the table. The bowls of snacks only had traces left in them. The men sat there still glued to the porn on the television.

Then they turned to look at me. And the glass in my hand.

"Show our guests how much you like their seed. Show them how much you appreciate them giving you their cocks," Denise bluntly said as she stood up.

I looked at each of them in the eye, one at a time as I took a big sip of cum from the glass. That made me feel so submissive. It tasted salty. It felt goopey. It did not taste horrible. I opened my mouth to show them their cum in my mouth. I moved my tongue around just inside my lips. Some leaked out the corner of my mouth. I swallowed and then licked my lips.

They had open smiles, light laugher and and were commenting to each other excitedly in Japanese.

I felt so humiliated. I knew I had to continue like this to keep them and Naughty happy.

I took another big sip and did the same. This time I made sure to have my tongue coated in their cum as I licked just under the back of my lower lip. That seemed to excite them more. I swallowed and then licked my lips again.

This was utterly demeaning. Not only did I have to let myself be fucked by the men, I had to show them gratitude by playing with their cum in my mouth in front of all of them. And Denise.

My eyes met Takumi's. The look he gave me made me feel so submissive.

I looked down.

I took a large sip and got most of the rest of the cum in my mouth. I looked back into his eyes, they told me this was making me his, then I licked my lips before swallowing it all.

I felt so awful and ashamed inside. I felt so slutty.

I raised the glass above my mouth and drained all that was left into my open mouth.

"Thank you for your seed, I love the taste of it boys," I said as huskily as I could.

"Now say goodbye and go and clean up Shauna," Denise said.

That was music to my ears.

I smiled at them and thanked them for coming over. I curtsied. I then strode back to our room. I immediately headed for the bed. I turned and dropped myself onto it.

I felt tired. I had felt so anxious and had had an adrenaline rush for the first man I took, then I had to do the work to make the second cum. Even though the third did the work, I still participated. He fucked me for a long time. And I was "on" all night. I had to watch what I said, how I said it, how I walked etcetera. With my adrenaline rush gone and all that I did, and after cumming so hard, I realized I was pooched.

I could taste their seed in my mouth.

I was too tired to think.

After a few minutes I was about to drift into sleep when Denise came into the room.

"Now that was a success!" she exclaimed. "Naughty said that too. They were happy. You did it!"

Then she realized how unresponsive I was.

"Here, let me help you," she stated as she pulled me up and helped me out of my clothes and took off my hair. Then she led me to the bathroom to remove the makeup, nails and eyelashes. She did most of the work. Even holding my hands in the acetone to get the nails off.

Afterwards I dressed in my camisole, my panties and my slip. I brushed my teeth but could still taste their cum in my mouth. I still could feel their cocks lodged in me.

Denise had changed in the meantime and she took me to bed.

"Tomorrow's another day. Naughty promised us different nights each day, so sleep now," she whispered as she cuddled in behind me in the spoon position. She kissed me tenderly on my neck. It felt so good to be in her arms. I drifted off to sleep in her arms.

12