My VideoChat Error Ch 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise crossed her legs tightly and shook her head no.

"Don't hurt her!" I yelled out. This was going really really badly. This was my Denise that they wanted to defile and now hit her.

Roger turned to me. "Maybe he's right, maybe I should hit him instead," He smiled and cracked his knuckles.

The men held me firm. I tried to steel myself for this. I gritted my teeth. I was angry. He hit my Denise.

"Better me than her," I said with all the bravado I could muster.

Roger drew back and then hit me hard in the stomach.

"Owww!" I cried out. This hurt much more than I had expected.

He then drew back again and swung again.

"Owww!" I cried out again. I wanted to double over but they held me in place. It really hurt. All I could focus on was the pain.

Roger, dressed only in his T-shirt, briefs and socks, turned to Denise to see if she had relented.

She still sat with her legs tightly crossed, crying profusely.

He turned back to me and hit me again.

"Ahhh!" I cried out. I was not used to being hit like this and he hit like a ton of bricks.

He looked at her, she looked defiant still.

"Maybe I should knock some of his teeth out to knock some sense into you Denise," Roger said with a wide grin. He began drawing his fist back again, this time he was aiming at my face.

"No wait, I will do it!" Denise cried out.

'What will you do?" asked Roger, arm still cocked.

"Whatever you ask, just stop hurting him. Stop hurting my Shaun," sobbed Denise.

"You will let us breed you? No you will ask us to breed you. You will beg us to breed you."

"Yes, whatever you want, just no more hurting him. He's a good man, I-, I-, I care a lot for him," pleaded Denise, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

"I want to hear you say it," demanded Roger.

There was a pause. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. Then she looked down at her feet. "Please breed me," sobbed Denise.

"Come again?" asked Roger.

She hesitated. Then with a shaky voice tried again, "I want you to breed me Roger."

"Bitch, say it like you mean it, or I continue with your husband," commanded Roger.

"I want you to breed me. I need you to breed me, I need all of your seed," Denise said more firmly.

Roger smiled. "Did you hear that boys, the newlywed white chick wants us black boys to breed her," Roger said as he looked around at his crew. "Now. Tell Shaun. Look him in the eye and tell him that you want my cock and my sperm," he added with an evil grin.

She gulped. Denise looked at me with guilt and fear in her eyes. "Shaun, I want them to breed me with their big black cocks," she said firmly but reluctantly.

He smiled and moved back to Denise. "Get us ready to fuck you. To fill you with our seed. Take our underwear off Denise. Do it now," commanded Roger.

She pulled his briefs down and off. Out popped a very large, veiny semi-flaccid cock. Bigger than Mike's.

The other men moved in and she pulled their briefs down. From what I could see, all seemed large.

"Tie him up in the chair," Roger called out.

The two men shoved me into the desk chair nearby. One held me down while the other took off his backpack and pulled out some rope. I tried to struggle, but it was little use. They were much bigger than me and I was still in pain from the hard punches. I told them to stop but was ignored. Before I knew it my hands were tied behind the chair and to it. One of them then picked up one of their comrade's soiled underwear and shoved it in my mouth to gag me.

Denise was still sobbing a bit while she was stroking off the big black cocks that surrounded her. She was beginning to take them in her mouth one at a time for a brief suck. They were removing their shirts as she did so, talking dirty to her and chuckling.

"Ok enough prepping. Do a striptease for us then get up on the bed and spread 'em," commanded Roger.

Denise hesitated, looked at all the big cocks around her and the heavy ball sacs hanging below them. She then looked up into his eyes with a soft pleading look.

"I beg you one more time to please wear a con-"

She was cut short as he grabbed her by the arm and jerked her up to her feet.

"I will tell you one more time. Once only," he began as he pulled her to him and looked her straight in the eye. "All of our loads go in your unprotected white pussy, Naughty said."

Her eyes grew wide as saucers. "Naughty said?" she asked incredulously.

"Yep, thats what we paid for," he replied.

With that he sat down and pulled her over his lap. "Now I need to punish you for not doing what you were told right away."

He folded her skirt over her back to fully expose her panty covered ass and the top of her gartered stockings.

I tried to yell but all that came out was a gurgling mumble. Several of them looked at me and laughed.

"Please don't" she begged as she squirmed and tried to get off his lap.

"That will be extra, now hold still, or I will add more swats to you ass. Be glad I didn't take out my rod yet."

She stopped moving and he readied himself to deliver the blows.

"Count them out bitch," he told her.

His raised hand came down hard on her pantied ass, which made her yelp loudly.

"One!" Denise said.

He raised his hand and smacked her again, just as hard. Again she cried out.

"Two!"

This continued until she hit 20. Her cries getting louder with each hit.

That's for not doing what you were told right away and not accepting your fate, he said as he was pulling her panties down over the curve of her ass and onto the tops of her garters.

"Hell, these are soaked now," Roger stated. he looked right at me and continued. "Playing with big black cocks and getting spanked turns your wife on Shaun! Sam, help me get these off her and replace his gag with her soaked panties so Shaun will know how wet we made her," he finished with a laugh.

One of the men pulled her panties off and brought them over and replaced the saliva filled underwear in my mouth with them. They were indeed soaked. They were filled with her delicious tasting nectar.

When I looked back up Roger was caressing her ass with his big rough hands.

"My what a fine ass she has Shaun. It's gonna be fun to defile this as well." He said with a wide grin on his face.

"Keep looking at your husband now till I finish, understand?"

Denise nodded and looked directly into my eyes. Hers were full of dread. I wanted to get up and slam my fists into Rogers face. But I couldn't move.

He slid a large finger in her pussy and she gasped. He stroked it in and out a bit.

"She sure is soaking wet Shaun. Her pussy is so warm and inviting." He must have added another as she gasped again and he continued finger fucking her.

He then pulled them out and stuck one in her ass. It took him a bit to work it in and he had to add some more of her juices to her rosebud first.

She gasped loudly when he finally got in and finger fucked her backhole a bit

"She sure is tight back here. Won't be after we are done," he added. He and the boys all chuckled.

"Clean my fingers off bitch," he said as he stuck the fingers he used into her mouth. She readily sucked on them.

"Now for your extra 10"

She turned her eyes back to mine. I saw her grimace at me before he hit her. He took his time, raised his hand up, then delivered a hard blow to her naked ass. She cried out then began counting for him again.

When she reached ten she was crying a lot once more.

"Now will there be any more resistance tonight?"

Crying she shook her head no.

"Good then lets see that striptease and get down to fucking."

He helped Denise off his lap and to her feet. She stood shakily on her high heels. The men surrounded her while she faced Roger and began to sway her hips sexily. With all that had happened to her already she was very mechanical in her movements.

She started by unbuttoning and removing her blouse. As she pulled it off the men cheered her on. She tossed it aside. After that she swayed her hips as she ran her hands over her white lace covered breasts.

Then she moved her hands to the top of her skirt and as her whole body swayed back and forth, she pulled it down and kicked it aside. That brought another cheer from the men. She was not great but they loved it, or the anticipation of what was to come.

She was now down to her white lacy bra, garter belt, stockings and heels.

Denise then brought her hands back to her breasts. She rubbed them pressed them together as she kept swaying. She looked directly at roger as she went about taking off her top. She unhooked it but kept her nipples covered as she played with her breasts for Roger.

Finally one strap slid off her shoulder and down to her elbow. She then shrugged her other shoulder to get it to do the same. She let her bra fall off which got her another cheer.

Several of them commented on her full breasts and nipples.

"Ok, I like my women in stockings so leave them on," quipped Roger as he got off the bed. He moved my way and turned his side to me. "Come over here Denise. On your knees. Lick and suck on my balls. Time to get down to it, we have a lot of seed to deposit in you."

I had a good view of his large cock and balls as Denise complied. His massive balls hung low. They were the biggest I had ever seen. As she held his cock up and out of the way with her left hand, light glistened off the jewels on her wedding rings.

She licked and sucked on his hairy balls. He smiled like he owned her.

"Now tell your husband that you want all the cum in my balls," he said as his grin turned a bit wicked.

"Shaun," she began in a hoarse voice, "I want all the seed," she licked his one nut a couple of times,"in Roger's manly balls," she licked the other a few more times.

Roger looked at me with an evil grin. "This cock is going to go in your little wifey tonight. She is going to learn to love black cock, mine especially. I will have her cooing for my cock by the time I am through with her. Your penis will never be enough for her, ever again," he stated triumphantly.

"I own your wife's pussy, its mine to use as I please," he added after a pause.

Denise held his cock in her hand while she continued to lick and slurp.

I felt so jealous, so angry. I did not want him to put his manhood in my Denise. To cum in my Denise, especially with her ovulating. But all I could do was watch.

"Now up on the bed on your back and spread those legs, we have a black baby to put in you," Roger commanded.

Denise looked down submissively as she got off her knees and onto the bed. Trembling, she lay on her back, spread her legs and looked over at me. Her guilty and fearful eyes looked out at me from her made up face ruined by so many tears. She looked broken. It tore me up. I struggled but couldn't get free.

Soon she was again surrounded by the big black men, some up on the bed on their knees, others leaned against the bed, their big cocks sticking out and ready to fuck her. It looked like she was stroking several of them, moving back and forth from one to another.

Roger was at the foot of the bed, he was stroking his own monster. "Ok boys, so who gets the honour of the first fuck?" he asked.

"J.J., his cock is the smallest," someone said with a laugh. "He could prep her for the rest of us," he continued as the rest chuckled.

"Yes, that would be good," agreed Roger. He then stepped aside and another man took his place. From what I saw, his cock was not small. It was bigger than mine. There were larger ones in the room though.

"Ask J.J. to fuck you, to give you his seed and put a black baby in you," Roger commanded.

"J.J. please fuck me. I need all your seed. Please put a black baby in me," she pleaded with a subservient tone in her voice. They all chuckled.

"Ok, since you asked so nicely I will pump you full of my semen." He then got himself into position. I heard her gasp as he thrust forward and into her. Gasps escaped her mouth while she was stroking and sucking the other cocks that were around her. J.J. kept fucking her and grunting.

The gang bang had begun and I was forced to watch. Just like Naughty had said.

Soon he stiffened and thrust one final time, grunted louder then pulled out. Another man took his place and shoved his cock into her. She gasped and started to moan as his cock was longer and thicker than J.J.'s.

"Clean my cock off slut," demanded J.J. as he got into position beside her.

The room was filled with moans, and it looked like several were working her tits over as well. It was a mass of writhing bodies. It was a hot scene, but hardly romantic. It was making me hard though.

As the second man came inside her, Roger came over and stood before me.

"See this cock Shaun? It's a real man's cock," he was lightly stroking it to keep it fully erect. He shoved it close to my face and wore an evil grin on his. He kept lightly stroking himself. I could smell its muskiness. It was big, it was longer and maybe thicker than Mike's. "this is what I am going to fuck your wife with. It's gonna stretch her."

"See these balls? They are full of seed for her. I am gonna fill her womb with my virile black seed Shaun. She's going to call out my name when I shoot my load into her. She will be mine. She will carry my baby. Your little white wife will give birth to a black baby, nine and half months after your wedding," he continued taunting me.

I wanted to get up and beat the crap out of him. But all I could do was watch.

Seeing them fuck her with all their grunting, panting, moaning and skin slapping sounds, was turning me on. The room was full of the smell of sex. It had me very aroused. I hated to admit it. I hated Roger and his monster cock too. He went back to the bed after he was done taunting me with his manhood and Denise's impending pregnancy.

Lots of different feelings welled up in me. Anger, hatred, deep arousal, fear, dread, concern, and I think even love. Yes I had been searching my feelings a lot recently. This brought it to a head. I could not deny that I had strong feelings for Denise. I still had to struggle with that as I did have a wife, Emma, whom I loved a lot.

"Uhhhhnnnn," Denise cried out. That snapped me back to reality. It was obvious to me that she was cumming. They were forcing her to climax with with their big cocks. I had lost track of how many men had already fucked her and deposited their loads in her.

"Now it's my turn," stated Roger as he moved into position. The other men moved back so it was just Denise and Roger. Wheel him over so he can get a better look. Two of the men did that and I got a front row seat for my lover's breeding. Their cocks were semi-erect and looked like they were ready to go again.

I could see that Denise's chest was all red from their manhandling of her tits. Her pussy lips were swollen and her vagina was open. Semen was smeared all over it, was leaking out and onto her ass cheeks and into the crack of her ass. Denise looked at me. She looked aroused yet ashamed. She looked away.

Roger then took her left hand and put it on his massive cock. The light in the room made the jewels on her marital rings glisten as her dainty red nailed fingers were wrapped around his big black cock. "Tell me that you like my cock more than your husband's, that you want my cock in you, that you want my seed," he commanded.

She looked sheepishly at me and then at him. "I want your cock more than my husband's. Fuck me with your big black cock. Put a black baby in my belly," she stated submissively.

She knew what to do and put the tip of his cock between her stretched and swollen pussy lips. Again her rings glistened. He took hold of her wrists, one in each hand and as he leaned over her, pinned them down beside her head. She gazed at him with a submissive look in her eyes.

"I love nailing hot white bitches while their husbands watch," boasted Roger as he began feeding his massive tool to her already well fucked pussy.

She gasped as he entered. And moaned as he pressed himself into her. He worked his cock in an inch at a time. In and then back out before forcing it in another inch. Her legs squirmed as he kept this up. She gasped as he must have bottomed out on her cervix. He was not fully in yet.

"Your wife is so tight Shaun, so fucking tight. She's the best fuck I have had in awhile," he said in a taunting voice. Several of the others agreed and chuckled. He then began to saw in and out of her and leaned forward to kiss her.

After a couple if minutes her breathing was quickening. She wrapped her white stockinged legs around him without being told. One still had its heel, the other not. He was now sucking on her nipples and she was seriously moaning.

Soon he had a very good rhythm going. Amazingly he was able to piston in and out of her. Her whimpers and breaths were coming much faster now. Her body was betraying her. It wanted his cock and his seed.

She moaned loudly through another forced orgasm. Her body tensing up and then shaking. Her virginal white stockinged legs clutching tightly onto his ass. He kept going. Her pussy made a sloshing sound as his cock thrust through the mixed juices.

After a bit his breathing picked up and he cried out "Uhhhnnn, I'm fucking cumming!" His body stiffened, then he thrust some more. His massive balls had been drawn right up to the base of his cock.

Denise gasped. She could feel his cock pulsing and his black seed shooting into her.

He kissed her full on the mouth as he held his cock in her. His seed was still spurting out.

When he finally removed his manhood, huge gobs of gooey spunk flowed out.

"Thank me for my seed slut," he said with an arrogant tone of voice.

"Thank you for fucking me and giving me all your cum," she said with reluctance. She blushed ashamedly as she did so.

He straddled her body and she took his still swollen member in her mouth to clean it off.

"On your hands and knees bitch, we have more loads for that pussy of yours. Face your husband so that you can look him in the eyes next time you cum on our cocks," Roger said with a chuckle after he got off her.

I looked directly at her abused pussy. Her lips were swollen, her vagina was gaping open, gooey cum and pussy juices were flowing out and all over her ass cheeks. Her thighs were coated in love juices and so was her hairy bush. She looked so used.

She complied and got on all four although obviously weak. She was told to turn so that her head has near the end of the bed. My chair was moved right up to it.

The other men were stroking their cocks as one got in behind and mounted her.

Even though loosened up a lot by Roger, she gasped when he began thrusting. I could smell their cum on her breath, and see it around her lips and on her chin.

Her eyes had a look of ashamed betrayal. It was as if she truly were my wife on our honeymoon, being bred by big black studs. I looked at her dainty left hand at the jeweled rings she had picked out today. They were a symbol of our commitment and bond to one another. Or they were supposed to be, if we were truly married. And she was paying for every penny of them by allowing these well hung men to fuck her. I knew that it was too good to be true that Naughty paid $3500 for me to buy Denise a ring set.

Denise looked so ashamed as she looked into my eyes. She unwillingly moaned as the hung stud fucked her cunt deeply from behind. His balls slapping into her with every thrust.

I looked longingly back at her. I was aroused by this scene and yet just wanted to take her in my arms and tell her it was all ok, and cuddle her to sleep.

The man behind her grunted loudly, stiffened and I could tell from the look on her face that he was depositing another load in her.

J.J. was next. He finger fucked her and then stuck his well lubed finger in her ass. She arched her back and gasped. I was then moved aside so that the previous man could have his cock cleaned.