My VideoChat Error Ch 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only reply that came from me were the moans that the cock in my ass brought forth from me. I felt shame and humiliation once again. In part for having to suck on Nick's cock. In part knowing that I was prepping him to fuck my wife with that cock. And also because I was sucking his cock while being fucked, dressed in lingerie and all dolled up like a woman. How could I ever look him in the face again and not feel like he owned my mouth and maybe my wife?

"I am going to make her squeal and whimper," Nick continued. "Like she always does when she begs for me to fuck her like you can't with that small penis of yours," he said taunting me further. The man behind me continued to grunted as he forced more moans out of me with his thrusts into my ass and over my prostrate. That deepened my humiliation as I was forced to moan onto Nick's cock.

'Like he always does?' I asked myself. How long has this been going on for?

Denise intuitively knew that I needed her and rubbed my back lightly with her soft, delicate hand.

"Maybe I should fuck Denise too," he said with a smirk. "She is truly a hot one."

A spark of anger welled up in me upon hearing that. I tried to squelch my next moan, but was unsuccessful. I felt so protective of her. I wanted to pull his cock out of my mouth and -

"I am not available," Denise rebuked him with a smile.

Nick paused. Then responded "Today. Not today. Not when you are Shauna's handler and I prefer my women to not be on the rag when I fuck them anyways."

Denise quit caressing my back.

I stopped sucking on Nick's cock.

How did he know that she was on her period? The only people who should have known that here should have been Denise, me and Naughty. No one else. Was Nick in fact Naughty?

"Keep sucking Shauna. I want to be good and hard when that black man dumps his load in Emma so that I can pump her full myself. So keep sucking."

The man behind me was picking up the pace. He was making shorter but faster thrusts of his cock into my ass. I whimpered a little as I resumed sucking on Nick's manhood. The man was getting close.

All of Nick's words stung. Thoughts and emotions were flooding my brain. I had been in a sort of dream state, make that a nightmare dream state, with Emma joining us. But Nick was snapping me out of it. I was trying to process this tangible piece of evidence that Nick should not know that Denise was on her period.

"Uhhhnnnn! Uhhhhhhn!" the man fucking Emma began to climax loudly. That seemed to set the man fucking my ass off, as he began to climax too.

"I will be back after I dump my load in your wife so that you can taste Emma's pussy and my man seed on my cock," Nick declared as he withdrew from my mouth and went over to Emma. The black man had just pulled out of her and was moving aside.

I caught a glimpse of Emma's face while noticing all the cum leaking out of her gaping pussy. She looked tired but perked up a little as Nick approached. "Nick," I heard her say.

"I am here to fuck you like your husband can't. I am here to pleasure you with a real man's cock," Nick stated boastfully as he moved into position.

At that moment, the cock that had been in my ass was in front of me. "Clean me Shauna," The man said. Obediently I took hold of his sticky member with my hand and began licking it. It tasted musky, cummy and of ass. Like most did tonight.

I clearly heard Emma gasping but she should have been drowned out by all the grunts, moans and pants around us. I suddenly realized that it had become quieter. I did not want to hear her enjoy Nick's cock, but her moans and whimpers were clearly evident now.

When the man pulled his cock from my mouth and stepped aside I could painfully and clearly see Emma's legs wrapped around Nick's sides and back. He was grunting loudly as he thrust into her. I glanced around a bit and could see that the room was still quite full, but many were relaxing intimately with someone, were standing or were sitting. A few around the outside were still going at it. John Harding and Michelle were on all fours like me, but had no one to service.

"Look beside Mrs Harding," whispered Denise into my ear. "It's Miranda. I don't think I have seen her since you, um you, ate Emma," Denise added hesitantly and almost apologetically.

Miranda was quietly conversing with Mrs Harding who did not have a stud fucking her anymore. Miranda must not have participated since she still was attired like when we met her. Her dark blue dress, stockings and heels would have helped her to blend into the background with this dim lighting, other than the fact that she had white blonde hair. Very classically Nordic. And the fact that she was still fully dressed.

She looked at Rachael and nodded. Rachael turned to the feminized John Harding and stated "Come Janessa, snack time!" With that she tugged on her chain. She got off the bench a bit unsteadily and slowly she led her over to her wife. As she did I noticed that the light glinted off of something metal in her crotch. I remembered that she too sported a penis cage.

I shuddered. Another chastity cage.

"Now clean up my lovers' mess Janessa. Lick up and swallow all of their seed." Stated Mrs Harding loud enough for all to hear. The wealthy CEO, who looked anything but that, dropped to her knees and buried her face between her wife's legs. She threw her head back and played with her chest.

Miranda walked over to Mandi. "It is time for Michelle to clean her wife's pussy up again, the last time for this evening," Miranda declared.

Mandi helped her charge, the formerly arrogant man from the accounting department of my firm off the bench. He looked anything but a man while clad in her white lingerie, auburn wig and wearing white high heels. She too unsteadily made her way over to her wife and dropped down between her legs to feast on her well fucked pussy.

Nick turned to look at the scene beside him and suddenly began climaxing loudly. I winced upon seeing his ass cheeks clench, knowing that he was pumping his seed into my Emma. I would be eating my wife out again.

Eating my wife.

Eating Nick's seed out of my wife.

Eating other men's seed out of my wife.

Making her climax on my tongue like she has told me was unclean and would not allow me to do. Until tonight.

Miranda was beside me. "It is time for Shauna to clean Emma again and to make sure that she climaxes," Miranda stated firmly.

As I began to get up Nick stepped up in front of me.

"I want Shauna to clean me off first," he declared.

Miranda cocked her head to the side. Hesitated as they locked eyes. Then said with a smile "I guess we can accommodate that."

Nick then thrust his cock into my face. "Clean me. Taste your wife on my cock. Taste my seed on my cock. Taste the seed of all the other men she let fuck her tonight. And swallow." He taunted me with his words.

Reluctantly I took his semi-flaccid member in my mouth. I felt reviled by the thought of cleaning him after he had fucked Emma. He slapped my cheek and made me look into his eyes while cleaning him. "Payback's a bitch, ain't it Shauna? Now keep licking," he stated with an evil grin.

Soon I had endured his taunts and he was clean. He withdrew and joined the crowd watching the proceedings. The other two in my position were still eating their wives' pussies out. Their wives were moaning and thoroughly enjoying it.

I looked up and saw Emma looking at me. Our eyes met. Briefly. Then she reclined her head back.

"Come, you need to submit to Emma's pussy again," Miranda stated.

Denise led me by the chain attached to the pink leather collar around my neck. The room definitely smelled of sex. My sore, leaky ass was evidence that it had occured. As was my sore jaw. I was relieved to be done with being used as a cum dump. But my stomach knotted up and I filled with butterflies as I approached my wife. I saw that the bowl below her had a lot more fluid now than the last time I cleaned her out.

Her vagina was swollen, gaping open and oozing sex fluids. Her blonde pussy hairs were matted with fresh and dried cum. Her large breasts were marked with several hickies and were flush. Her nipples were engorged and stiff. She slightly raised her red stockinged legs as I began to kneel down before her pussy.

The pussy I was to submit to.

The pussy I was to worship with my tongue.

The odour of her sex overwhelmed me as I reluctantly did what I knew I had to. I licked her inner thighs clean and then leaned my mouth forward to her snatch. My stomach churned. I wanted to be sick. I opened my mouth and began licking around her swollen labia. She gasped. I tasted her pussy juice and lots of semen. I shuddered inside at the thought of all the men who had fucked her tonight. I then licked at her entrance and between her vagina and ass. I even licked the cum that had run down onto her rosebud. She gasped more as I did this nasty act.

After I cleaned Emma's ass cheeks and between I moved back up to her open cunt and lapped at the juices that were still leaking out. She shuddered and her womanhood convulsed a little, causing more juices to flow out and onto my tongue. She was clearly moaning now and working over her nipples.

One of the wive's beside us climaxed loudly.

Emma moaned loudly in response. She was getting close. Suddenly she wrapped her sweaty legs around my head and let out a cry "Uhhhhhhnnnnn!" She gripped my head and pulled me into her pussy. Her body convulsed and somehow more semen came out of her as she held my head in the death grip of her powerful climax.

Another of the women climaxed.

Then just as quickly as she had begun her orgasm, she released me and went limp.

"That was great. That felt sooo good. Thank you." my wife said sounding utterly spent.

I looked up at her but her head was back and turned sideways. Her large chest moved with her breath.

"Time to get up," Denise said with a tug on my chain. I pulled on the bench and got myself to my feet. Emma's eyes were shut.

Another tug on the chain turned my head. I could see Janessa and Michelle both were standing in front of their wives and their handlers were giving them their wives' bowls.

Miranda motioned for Denise to do likewise and she carefully picked up the raunchy bowl and handed it to me.

"Folks, gather round. Witness our entertainers drink the spunk that leaked out of their wives' love canals. Witness them eat the seed of other men mixed with their wive's fluids. The ultimate act of submission to thier wives." Miranda called out.

"As you know, over here we have Janessa, the husband of Mrs Harding. Next is Michelle, whose wife is Leslie and finally we have Shauna standing before her wife Emma. As you know Michelle, Leslie and Shauna are party virgins. I think that they did an excellent job satisfying all of you tonight," Miranda announced joyfully to the gathered crowd.

That brought about a cheer of agreement, clapping and some hoots and hollers from the crowd.

"And if you spill any on the floor, you will drop to your knees and lick it clean. So take your time, and enjoy the fruits of your wife's labour," Miranda added sternly.

"I thank all of the studs who satisfied my wife with their big cocks. Mine is too small for her. And thank you for all your jism," Janessa said in a well versed and fairly loud girly voice.

A lot of the gathered crowd cheered.

Miranda nodded to Mandi.

"Look at the men who fucked your wife and thank them," Mandi reminded Michelle, who had been staring at the ground.

"I thank you for fucking my wife for me and pumping her full of your cum. I thank her for allowing me to drink it from her womanhood," declared Michelle with a broken girly voice. One could hear that she was still new to using it.

Most of the men cheered in response.

I realized it was my turn. I knew that I had to impress Naughty. I wondered if he/she were here at this moment.

I felt so embarrassed, so ashamed, so humiliated.

"I thank you for fucking my wife with your manly cocks and giving her the satisfaction that I can't with my small penis. I also thank you for all the loads of seed that you deposited deep in her love canal. I will show my appreciation by swallowing all of it and not spilling a drop," I stated in my best girly voice that I could muster after hours of being fucked and being emotionally drained by the situation.

The crowd cheered and some clapped.

At that point Janessa raised the bowl to her mouth and began to drink. Upon seeing this Michelle raised hers to her mouth as well, I looked at mine a bit hesitantly. I noticed that Denise had handed it to me so that the spout end was pointing to me and it was over half full of whitish fluid.

I felt so ashamed, so humiliated, so submissive.

Here before me lay my well fucked, red lace clad, sweat covered wife, wiped out but utterly satisfied. Her legs were limp, tired from wrapping them around other men's asses and backs. Her pussy still gaping with swollen labia from all the large cocks that had been thrust into her. Her torso shining from all the sweat, her tits covered with red marks from all her lovers' bites, pinches, hickies and man-handling they received. Her nipples swollen and tender from all the suckling and tweaking of her well aroused lovers. Her hair all messed up from all the thrashing about that she did. And her face, flush with a look of total satisfaction from all the orgasms that she received from her well hung lovers. And from my tongue.

There I stood having just submitted to cleaning other mens' seed and my wife's pussy juice from her well fucked pussy. In my hands I held the metal bowl that contained much of the spunky fluid that had leaked out of my wife.

And now I would have to drink the rest of their seed, after having thanked them for it.

Everyone could see that my penis was rock hard.

I felt so submissive and so utterly humiliated.

I carefully put the spout to my mouth and slowly tipped the bowl. The goopy, sloppy fluid slid from the bowl into my mouth. It tasted fairly bitter from all the semen with some pussy juice mixed in. Most of her lubrication in the last few hours must have come from all the spunk that had been deposited in her.

I swallowed the first mouthful and then took in more. My tongue felt permanently coated. The smell of other mens' seed accented by pussy juice filled my nostrils. It did not taste as bad as I wanted it to. I shuddered inside as I realized that I was getting used to the taste of cum.

The gathered crowd was chatting while the three of us drank. I overheard a few comments like "that's so nasty," or "that's so sick," or "how erotic," or "glad we took her party virginity," etcetera.

I kept my focus on the fluid in the bowl. I did not want to have to lick the floor. That would be further demeaning. I lost track after five swallows. There still was more in the bowl, but I was over halfway there.

I felt like I had a lot of cum in my belly when the bowl was mostly empty, with just a coating of fluid that still dripped into my mouth. I wanted to feel sick to my stomach, instead I just felt horrible and very humiliated inside. I had just swallowed the spunk from all the men who had fucked Emma.

"Thank you for fucking my pussy to orgasm and giving me your seed," Janessa suddenly called out.

I looked over. Rachael had handed her the bowl from her bench, the one that held the fluids that had drained out of her ass and over her balls while she was being fucked. She raised it to her lips like she had done the first bowl.

"I thank-you for bending me over and fucking my ass. Thank-you for your semen," Michelle said still in a broken girly voice.

My turn. More shame. More humiliation.

"Thank-you for fucking me like a woman should be, for depositing so many loads in me and for allowing me to clean your manly cocks off afterwards. Your semen tasted so good," I tried to say in an erotic girly voice. My mouth was still coated with semen.

I then opened my mouth and put the spout in. My bowl had more fluid than Emma's bowl. The vile looking fluid was mostly whitish with some brown spots. I could smell the semi-bitterness of cum mixed with ass. I was really not relishing consuming this. The goopy fluid sloshed around in the bowl a little as I tipped it towards me.

I had hoped to swallow it fast to be done with it. Still, the taste of it surprised me. There still was a bitterness and saltiness from the semen but it tasted sweeter and tangier than Emma's had. I winced as I saw that it was not all white, but it did not turn my stomach as much as I had hoped it would. It still was kind of nasty though.

As I swallowed down the slippery fluid, I figured that the hint of sweetness must have come from the lube. I did not want to imagine where the tanginess came from. I discovered that different mouthfuls tasted a bit different.

The crowd continued to chatter. I clearly heard a few comments such as "how nasty!" "eww, how raunchy," and "cum slut" or "whore,". They did not make me feel any less humiliated than I already did. The worst was whenever I heard someone say "look she is getting a boner from drinking it!" or other versions of it. It might have been obvious but that hurt a lot, especially in front of my wife.

After I was halfway done, I was feeling very full but knew I had to drink the rest. A lot of men had deposited loads in both my wife Emma and me. That thought still made me feel sick to my stomach. Each mouthful took longer to suck in and more will power to swallow down. I wanted the idea of drinking other mens' seed to utterly revolt me. Instead what stung were the images of them fucking my wife Emma right in front of me.

Denise caressed my shoulders with her dainty nailed fingers. That soothed me a bit but still it was hard to continue.

Thankfully I got enough of it down that I could hand the bowl back to Denise. She looked very tired yet I could still see it in her eyes that she was there for me. I noticed that most of the crowd had gone back to their benches and chairs and were getting clothes back on.

When all of our bowls had been set aside, our wives were helped off of their benches. Mike Brown had returned and helped Emma up. She looked at me briefly then looked down at her feet as if she needed to focus on walking in her heels after being fucked on a bench for so long. He had his arm around her waist and helped her walk out behind the other two wives.

After Emma had left the room, Rachael looked me directly in the eye and winked. Then she tugged on Janessa's chain and headed for the door. Mandi led Michelle after her.

"We got through this together," Denise whispered in my ear and then led me by the chain attached to my pink neck collar behind them. Miranda followed us and the guests left after and were led the opposite direction.

"Come Janessa, I need to get you to your room," I heard Rachael say loudly to her charge.

"Mandi, Denise, you will follow me," Miranda said authoritatively and led us down a different hallway. I was so tired and weak that it took all I had to just walk in my high heels behind Denise. We seemed to walk a long way, down several hallways and we took stairs a couple of times. Finally we stopped.

"Denise, this room is for you and Shauna to sleep in. There is a bathroom with toiletries and some sleepwear. I will come for you in the morning," Miranda stated and then she turned and continued leading Mandi and Michelle.

Denise opened the door and led me in. It was a large room with hardwood flooring. There was a large stately bed, with tall posts and a covering above the bed, like in days of old. I just wanted sleep. Somehow my lingerie got taken off, my teeth got brushed and I wound up in the bed with clean panties and a clean camisole on.

Everything about my life seemed to have been thrown into question. My head was still spinning from what had happened. I was exhausted though. I cuddled up to Denise and fell asleep in her arms.