My VideoChat Error Ch 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short while I was bereft of my pubic hairs and Denise was washing my penis and balls with a warm wet cloth. Its new appearance seemed to make my penis seem smaller.

Denise got up and with a sad look on her face she leaned forward and planted another passionate kiss on my lips before leading me by the hand back to the bed. There Denise motioned for me to sit. She knelt before me. She then pulled my panties down around my ankles and looked up into my eyes.

"Just do it. Get it over with," I said sadly and hesitantly. I was fearful of how it would feel and how I would feel being physically restrained and controlled.

Denise picked up the chastity cage, unlocked it and took it apart. She then proceeded to put several clear plastic pieces from it on me. A ring went around my balls and the base of my penis. Another part with studs pointing forward was added to complete the ring. This took a few tries as she kept getting my skin pinched in the pieces as she was new at doing this.

Then Denise applied some baby oil to the inside of the penis portion of the cage and looked up into my eyes with sadness before she began sliding it on me. It felt slightly cold and weird to have something other than a warm, wet mouth or pussy going on my penis.

Denise had to maneuver it a couple of times as my skin got pinched again. Finally she had it in place on the studs and looked up at me as she passed the small lock through the eye of the central stud.

Click!

My penis was locked in a chastity cage.

Another tear ran down Denise's cheek.

My balls felt a bit squished and I could feel the walls of the tube around the head and shaft of my only partly flaccid penis. It felt very odd. My penis stirred a bit. It wanted to get hard. But it couldn't.

I couldn't.

I wouldn't get erect anymore.

At least not while my penis was locked in this cage.

Deep down I felt like I was truly now less than a man.

I felt so controlled, so humiliated, so submissive.

Denise looked up into my eyes. A tear was running down each of her beautiful cheeks. "Thank you for doing this for me. I love you more than ever," she said lovingly. She then got up and kissed me passionately on the lips again.

As we broke from the embrace she quietly said "we need to get dressed and you need your butt plug in. Miranda says you now are to be caged and plugged at all times."

At all times. Caged and plugged. I could not believe what I was hearing. I just followed Denise and let her clean me with an enema bulb, insert my butt plug and give me some clean lingerie that had been apparently left for me to use. A lacy white set -- stockings, garter belt, panties and bra. My blue Alice dress and heels went on next. Denise then did my makeup and put my brunette wig back on me. She then got dressed herself.

We did all this in silence.

The entire time all I could think about was my chastity device.

The cage trapping my penis.

The cage holding my balls in place.

Several times my penis tried to begin an erection. Each time it was constrained by my chastity device. Each time my balls had tried to pull up to my body. Each time they hurt as they could not get there.

I felt more controlled, more humiliated, more submissive.

Almost as if on cue, when we had just finished, there came a knock on the door. Denise went over and opened it. In the doorway was a cart with breakfast on it. Behind the cart was a decent looking woman in a French Maid outfit.

Was she or wasn't she a true she?

"Miranda sent this for you," she said sounding girly enough. But was she?

"Thank you," Denise said and the maid turned and walked off. I could hear her heels click on the hardwood floor and caught a glimpse of her gartered stockings.

My mind turned to the food Denise wheeled over to the small table in the corner of the room. I had not realized how hungry I really was until that moment. I began to hurry over to Denise, but had to walk slower as my balls hurt slightly.

My balls rubbed against my thighs now.

They used to hang down and be nicely encased in my underwear. Now they were squished between the cage on my penis and the piece that encircled the base of my penis and went behind my balls. My balls were trapped between them and they stuck out forward and to each side. The panties did not contain them as they had only a narrow piece of material down the middle. So my balls were rubbing against my thighs as I walked.

My own panties had more material here. I was sure of it, but not the ones I was given. Was this by design to remind me of my new situation? Did Naughty want me to feel my chastity device every step I took today?

Denise had not noticed as she was already hungrily downing her food.

I sat down gingerly as my balls still rubbed and ached a bit. I then adjusted my position so that they were less squished. I guessed I would have to learn how to walk and sit again. Hopefully this was only temporary.

I dove into my food as I was famished too. We both devoured the eggs, bacon and toast. As well as the hot coffee. Denise then took me to the bathroom to fix up my makeup. The entire way I still felt my achy balls rubbing.

Shortly after we returned to the bedroom, the door opened and Miranda strode in.

She had a glint in her eye.

"Show me your chastity devise Shauna," Miranda commanded after she closed the door behind her.

I was standing there in front of Miranda, dolled up as a girl. I felt so self conscious with my chastity device on. I felt so girly. I felt like I did back when I first donned lingerie back in my office and had to service Mike Brown.

I raised my dress with one hand and struggled to pull my panties down a bit with the other. I had to put my caged penis on display for Miranda to inspect.

I felt so subservient. I felt so exposed. I felt so embarrassed.

Miranda came close and and leaned down to inspect Denise's work. She lightly grabbed my slightly achy balls with the pointy nailed fingers of her right hand. She lifted up to see below and turned my package to the left and to the right.

I felt so humiliated.

"Good work Denise. You have put Shauna's small penis where it belongs. In a chastity device," Miranda stated with some enthusiasm.

"It does look like you did not use a lot of baby oil around the bottom of the base. That will help her balls to hurt less as her scrotum would be able to move more freely. Get the oil now and I will show you where," Miranda instructed.

Denise brought the oil and leaned down too.

"There, put some there and over here," Miranda indicated to Denise. Miranda talked as if I was not even there.

I felt Denise's own nailed fingers rubbing oil on me. Lots at the base of the ring in behind it and she worked some in between my already squished balls and the front of the ring. It hurt but I said not a peep.

Then they stood up and I readjusted my clothing.

It did feel a little better.

But not inside. I felt worse. My balls had to be cared for by a woman.

"You or Denise need to do this on a regular basis so that your scrotum can more freely move. It might hurt now, but you will get used to it and it will feel better with time," Miranda said smiling at me once again.

I did not return her smile.

"Now be happy you don't have John's or Michelle's," Miranda stated. Before I could even open my mouth she continued. "Theirs are equipped with electroshock devices. Don't make me go that route with you," she added.

Electroshock? On their penises? I shuddered inside at that thought. My mouth must have dropped open. I was taken aback. I was shocked.

"The keys, please," Miranda asked confidently with a naughty grin.

Denise handed them to her. Miranda then attached them to a thin gold necklace and put it around her neck. Miranda looked me in the eyes and smiled wickedly. "These will be kept in a safe place," she affirmed.

"Now your balls don't belong to you anymore," Miranda declared openly. She looked at me assertively for a few moments and made me feel so very submissive.

"Your limo is waiting. Come now, its time to go. You did well last night, both of you," Miranda stated sort of cheerfully as she broke the silence and the tension. Then she led us out of the room.

I still had to walk a bit differently, albeit not slower than the other two, so as to minimize the ache for my balls.

It felt so odd to have a my penis and balls locked down and a plug in my ass at the same time. As I walked my penis, balls and ass felt so alive yet I felt so submissive. Every step I felt them. I felt so ashamed. So controlled. I got lost in my thoughts again, almost in a dream state really, and our walk barely registered.

I knew that we went down several corridors and down a flight of stairs. This mansion was massive. Finally we were taken to the front doors. Two muscular butlers stood there in suits. They smiled at Miranda, Denise and I, then opened both doors for us. I felt so aware of my attire, my plug and my cage. So ashamed, so humiliated. They must have known from the smiles I caught.

Then we stepped out into bright mid-day light. The blue sky had little cloud but did have some birds gracefully flittering about. As we walked down several broad and wide steps I realized that this was not where we had entered. This was a more grand entrance. This was the front door. There were columns on either side, twenty plus feet apart. There were also ornate balconies further over sticking out from the mansion.

In front of the steps was a white limousine with the back door being held open by the driver.

When we got to the limo Miranda stopped and turned to us. "Now remember, be a good girl Shauna. I wouldn't want to have your equipment altered, nor the deal," she chastised me with a stern look on her face.

We both got into the vehicle and sat down beside each other. Denise snuggled into me. As we pulled away I looked back and saw Miranda still standing there watching us go. We spent the entire trip cuddled like that. I held Denise's left hand and could feel the rings on her finger.

We both were lost in deep thought and said not a word. Not that we needed to.

We just needed each other.

When we arrived at her place several men oggled us as we got out of the limo. Again I felt every article of clothing on me, and as I walked to her building, the butt plug in my ass and the cage on my penis.

I felt so ashamed and so submissive.

In her apartment, Denise helped me become Shaun again. Denise needed to spend the the rest of the day with her boyfriend so I kissed her and left.

I decided to head to the mall to clear my head to better think things through.

As I walked through the mall, I felt as though everyone was staring at my crotch and knew that I was in chastity. But no one gave me that knowing smile.

I was just being paranoid.

My balls still felt kind of tender, but no one seemed to notice me walking more gingerly. Several times I had to stop at the washroom to apply some baby oil to the ring around my balls as my scrotum began to hurt again. Denise had shown me how to do this.

I had trouble wrapping my head around last night. It was hard to realize that it had happened. It all seemed too surreal, too distant.

Too unreal.

I definitely felt like I was in a dream. No a nightmare. But I was reminded of the reality of it by the chastity device that I felt encasing my penis and balls.

As I meandered through the mall various thoughts of the night before came to me. Thoughts of Emma. Thoughts of her decked out in lacy red lingerie, being fucked by men with big cocks, legs wrapped tightly around them, moaning away pleasurefuly and crying out powerful orgasm after orgasm.

I could still taste her cum filled pussy in my mouth.

My stomach twisted at those thoughts.

It was all an act though, right? Emma was just putting on an act. Right? Emma was just doing as she had been told by Naughty. Right? It had to be the case. My Emma would not have sex with other men. She would not let other men fuck her in front of me. My Emma could not be that cruel. No, she couldn't.

I wanted to believe that. I truly wanted to.

Could Emma in fact be Naughty?

Everyone I knew there, except my former clients, were all linked to Emma. And she truly seemed to be enjoying herself even though I was there. She even had thanked me for eating their seed out of her pussy and for giving her a powerful orgasm with my tongue. Twice. She had a satisfied look on her face afterwards. Was she in fact the one in control?

We really needed to talk. We really did.

How would I begin a talk like that? How would I ask her? Wouldn't she just answer how I would want her to? If she was Naughty or was truly being forced by Naughty, would she be able to tell me that? Or would that be part of a 'deal' and she wouldn't be able to anyways.

If Emma was not being forced, she could just say she was all the same. How would I know any different? She has been fucking around, forced or not, and I have had no inkling that she was, so how would I ever know if she were telling me the truth?

I wanted to believe that she was not Naughty and that she was being forced, but the images of last night kept haunting me.

I could still see her red stocking covered legs wrapped around Frank's back, her muscular co-worker with a very big cock. Her red high heels hugging his ass tightly. Her red, pointy finger nails digging into his back while he drove her to a very powerful orgasm. It looked and sounded so erotic, so intense, so carnal, and from the sounds of her orgasm, so -- so fulfilling.

My penis stirred in my chastity device. I felt it press against the sides and top of the cage.

I could taste her juices mixed with his cum when he came over for me to clean him off. I could still taste their love juices in my mouth. She must have been so wet, so aroused, since I tasted so much pussy juice on his cock.

Emma's pussy juice.

My penis was trying to get erect but it was constrained by my cage. My balls started to burn as they tried to pull up to my penis. Both my penis and balls were hurting.

I had felt so humiliated then, now as my penis betrayed me, even more so.

She also let Mike Brown fuck her, and he worked for Naughty, right?

She must have been forced just like I was. Right? But, when she walked up, she did not look submissive. She held Mike's hand more like a satisfied lover would. And even when she had seen me in my lingerie, being fucked in the ass by a well hung man, bucking back to meet his thrusts, eagerly sucking on another man's big cock, and climaxing powerfully, she still let Mike Brown lead her to a bench, spread her legs for him and seemed to welcome his big black cock into her pussy. No fuss. No resistance. She knew that I was there but still she gasped and moaned and fucked him seemingly eagerly.

And she let her brother-in-law Nick fuck her.

Nick.

He was quite the arrogant bastard. He did not seem too surprised that I was there. He seemed in fact to expect it. He lorded his ability to fuck my wife to orgasm with his big tool over me. In fact he even made me get him hard for her, not that he likely needed me to, but more to embarrass and humiliate me. Why? He told me what a good lay she was after he had filled her pussy with his seed, to humiliate me more. Why?

Because I got to marry her instead of him? And how he acted with Miranda, and how he talked about having fucked my Emma a lot even before the party, were those clues a give away that he was in fact Naughty?

He ran a company that installs and operates surveillance equipment. He has bragged before that his company knows how to hack into other's computers. Could he be behind all this, from the start? Was he maybe not at the video chat conference but just hacked in to my computer and said he was? I had never looked at porn like that at work before. Was he the one blackmailing me from the start? Did he install all the cameras and audio recording equipment in the hotel? It was an expert job, not done by just some hack.

Done by a professional. Like Nick.

Was Nick in fact Naughty?

As images and the taste of Nick's big cock flooded my brain, my mind turned to an even bigger cock that had been in Emma, the one below her boss Dave's big belly.

Dave. Emma's boss.

He seemed to know that I would be there. Dave had fucked her good and hard. She also had welcomed his oversized cock into her pussy. Why? He even claimed to be breeding her and that he had been regularly fucking her. Why would she be letting him? Was she addicted to his cock? Did she want to be bred with his seed?

Or was he Naughty?

My penis stirred again. It tried again to get erect, but was stopped by the cage. It ached. And so did my balls.

Images of his large tool came into my thought stream. I could feel it in my mouth. I could taste Emma on him. I could taste his seed as it spurted in my mouth. I could hear him shaming me while Rachael was fucking my ass. I could -

Rachael.

My good looking, red haired, former secretary. Thoughts of her thrusting an oversized strap-on dildo in my ass while I lay on my back, moaning in forced pleasure. Images of her hot, lacy bra covered breasts heaving with every breath and every thrust.

My penis betrayed me and strained in my cage to get erect.

It hurt. So did my balls.

How sick. This was turning me on.

I could feel Rachael's thrusts again. The thick but well lubed strap-on, being rhythmically pumped in and out of my ass. My breathing quickened. She had made me climax, on my back, like a woman.

My ass throbbed around my butt plug at the memory of being fucked by Rachael.

Rachael had relished the opportunity to fuck my ass. She had forced me to look into her eyes while she fucked me. She took her time to stretch my ass out and then -

Wait. She seemed to know that I would be there too.

How did she know?

She was there as another handler, for the owner of the house in the same room as me. How did she become the handler for the exceedingly rich John Harding, called Janessa when all dolled up? She gave it to me good and hard because she could and because I had fired her. Was that enough motivation to punish me as Naughty? Was she now his secretary? That would have been a step up in the world, both prestige wise and salary wise.

So why would she still be so hurt that I had fired her?

Was she in fact Naughty?

Those images and thoughts kept coming to me. Thoughts of Emma. Of Rachael, my former secretary. Of Dave, Emma's boss. Of Nick, Emma's sister's husband. Of Frank. Of Mitch. Of John Harding.

The rest of the afternoon I wandered through the mall, feeling the plug in my ass and the cage on my manhood with every step I took. I felt humiliated by what had happened and by the fact that my penis kept trying to get hard the more I thought about the carnal acts that took place.

I was almost being overwhelmed by that sensation.

I was almost being overwhelmed by all my thoughts and all the possible people who could be Naughty.

Who could be punishing me and why?

I felt overwhelmed by all the images and thoughts that were flooding into my brain. Too much at once. Too much to ponder and take in at one time. Too many possibilities to determine who Naughty was. At least right now.

Too many mixed emotions about Emma. I needed to talk to Emma. We needed to talk.

Late in the afternoon I received a text from Emma. "Please go and pick up the kids from my sister Natalie. Make them something for supper. I will be home later."

I hesitated. Her text was as normal as could be. My anxiety level rose 3 notches. And why later? I didn't want to know but lots of inappropriate thoughts and images flashed before me.

Finally I replied. All I could type was "Ok."