My VideoChat Error Ch 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to Natalie and Nick's place, I felt so nervous. How could I look Nick in the eye after last night? I sat in my car two houses down for awhile. My stomach knotted up. My hands were sweaty.

Finally I decided it was now or never and got out of my car. My chastity device reminded me of my situation as I felt it encasing my penis and balls with every step I took as I walked to their house. I hesitated again on their doorstep. Who would answer the door? I took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell.

It seemed like an eternity before I heard someone approaching. The door opened.

Nick smiled at me knowingly and winked.

"Hello Shaun-ah," he taunted me even as he greeted me. "Long time no see. I hope that you and Emma had a satisfying weekend," he added just before Natalie and my kids arrived at the entrance way. They already had their shoes and hoodies on.

"Hello Shaun," Natalie said with a seemingly forced smile.

When she handed me the kid's bag I looked directly into Nat's eyes. There was definitely a sadness I had not seen before.

"Were the kids well behaved?" I asked.

"Yes, they were very good," Natalie said a bit more upbeat.

My kids hugged me and as we were about to leave I looked back at Natalie again. Her sadness seemed to have returned. She looked away when she caught my glance.

Was that related to what had happened last night? I wondered. Or what? I really was not able to think about it as my kids were so happy to see me and each of them had a lot to tell me.

Soon we were back home. The fact that they were so happy to see me kind of made me feel better inside. They were even more excited when I made Mexican for supper. I tried to keep my thoughts on them and off of my worries.

The constant feeling of my cage and plug reminded me of my new situation though.

After supper we were watching some cartoon shows together. I was growing anxious about the thought of Emma coming home. How would I broach the subject of what had happened last night? How would I bring up our new situation? How would I talk to her about her infidelities? How would I tell her about mine? What about my chastity device?

Was Emma in fact Naughty?

Was Emma working with Naughty?

Why was she coming home late? Was her boss Dave breeding her with his large cock right now? Were his large balls slapping into her ass as he slammed his cock into her? Was she taking care of Nick's carnal desires at this moment? Mike Brown's? Why was she not at home?

My penis again tried to get hard. Again it was restrained by the polycarbonate cage.

I could just about hear Emma's moans as Dave filled her pussy with his manly cock. I could smell her pussy as her juices leaked out of her. I could hear him telling her that he was breeding her with his seed. I could see her digging her red nailed fingers into his back. I could just about hear her shout his name out as she orgasmed.

I was breathing faster. My penis was straining inside its cage. My balls ached. My ass throbbed around my butt plug. I felt so humiliated. I felt so -

Just then the door opened and Emma strode into our house.

The kids leaped off the couch and ran to welcome their mother. I rose from the couch myself and looked over at her. She was wearing a dark red knee length pleated dress. Her red stockings and heels along with red hoop earrings and red bracelets completed her look. She looked hot. Her hair looked a bit mussed, maybe?

I hesitated. The moment I had been thinking about all day. And now I hesitated. My stomach was suddenly in knots, my heart was beating fast and I felt light headed. What was going to happen to us? To our marriage?

Before I could move, Emma began. She looked over my way. "Honey, please give the kids a snack and get them into bed. I am exhausted. I need a bath and some sleep."

My mouth felt so dry but I managed to reply "Ok, I will." She then hugged the kids again, said good night to them and went up the stairs. Still in her heels. Looking more sexy than ever.

I felt relieved, awful inside and more stressed all at the same time. I had avoided having to talk to her. Correction. She avoided talking to me. It felt awful seeing her come home looking so sexy in her clothes, wondering if she had been with another man. We did not talk and we had needed to.

I heard her run a bath in our ensuite while I fed the kids a nutritious snack of milk and chocolate chip cookies. Emma would have given them carrot sticks and celery. I got them dressed for bed, teeth brushed, read them two stories and then tucked them in. The second story was to stall for time. My anxiety level had risen again as I thought about being alone with Emma in our bedroom.

In our marital bed.

My heart was pounding, my throat was dry, and I could acutely feel the cage on my penis and balls and the plug in my ass. How could I explain them to Emma? How would I start the conversation? Or would she? I was not looking forward to this.

When I opened the door I found her laying in bed, back turned to me. She breathed lightly as she usually did when she slept. I quietly got changed and then brushed my teeth in the ensuite with the door open so that I could see our bed in the mirror. Every time I looked over at her I could see that she was basically in the same position. I wondered if she truly was asleep.

I closed the door and I then applied some baby oil to the ring around my balls. Then I removed my butt plug, used the enema bulb I was given to use at home, re-lubed and re-inserted my plug.

My heart was racing once again, my stomach in knots and I began to feel light headed as I approached our marital bed. She was in the same position as before.

I felt so nervous as I approached our marital bed. My pulse pounded in my ears. Each breath seemed so loud.

Every step that I took reminded me of my situation. My penis throbbed inside my chastity cage. My balls felt so trapped.

The base of my butt plug rubbed against my ass cheeks as I walked and my ass felt as stuffed as it did the first time I took this plug.

I stood there for several minutes pondering my next action. Do I wake Emma? What do I say? What will she say? Is our marriage over? Does she still love me? Do I her? My feelings were as mixed as my stomach was knotted.

Finally after standing there for several minutes I decided just to get into bed and try to sleep. Thoughts and images kept flooding my brain as I lay there beside Emma.

Eventually I drifted off to sleep. I awoke several times and was very aware of my plug in my ass and had a painful hard-on in my cage or my balls felt like they were burning. But each time I got back to sleep, after applying oil as needed.

Emma seemed to sleep as soundly as always.

After the last time I remembered getting up, Emma snuggled up to me as she often had done on many a night before. She was still asleep as usual. I did not say a word. It did comfort me somewhat feeling her body against mine.

I remembered Naughty's text from last night.

'Nothing's going to change and everything's going to change'

I drifted back off into sleep.