My VideoChat Error Ch 21

Story Info
Miranda continues Shaun(a)'s training.
7.9k words
4.63
27.9k
22

Part 21 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early on Wednesday. Morning wood. My penis was trying to get erect.

But couldn't.

It was restrained by its polycarbonate cage. My chastity device.

It felt as though the butt plug throbbed in my ass. It was only my own pulse.

The events of last night came back to me and I felt very weird inside. Emma had me eat her out after Jon, our 21 year old babysitter, had deposited his seed in her pussy.

In our marital bed.

Even though I had brushed my teeth, I could still taste Jon's cum in my mouth.

My stomach twisted as I thought about it.

I also felt a tingling in my groin the more I thought about it. My penis tried to get even harder.

That bothered me.

And on top of that, now all my underwear was feminine and for the most part lacey. Not just at work anymore, but all the time. My face flushed red a bit as I realized that I was only wearing a pink cotton camisole and panties.

My camisole and my panties. Pink

"Good morning honey," Emma said as she saw me rise from our bed in her mirror. Emma was staring into her vanity putting the finishing touches on her makeup.

She did not bat a eye at my attire nor seem to notice it. My face flushed further as I felt embarrassed to be wearing feminine underwear in my wife's presence.

My thoughts shifted though as my balls ached again.

I needed to add some more baby oil to the ring encircling my penis and balls. Right at the base. I was getting used to it. It still hurt when my penis tried to get erect. My balls would try to pull up to the base of my penis but would be stopped by the ring. If there was enough baby oil my skin could at least slide past the ring somewhat. If not enough, it would catch. And the skin would rub.

It was catching this morning and it hurt.

My balls ached.

I needed some oil to be added.

"Morning," I replied grogilly as I was gingerly making my way to the bathroom. Not only did my balls ache but as I walked my sore balls, which were splayed out by the chastity device, rubbed against my thighs a bit. I was getting better at walking with it on though so it was not as bad as Monday morning.

The fact it felt better than on Monday gave me the hope would keep getting better. I had read that online as well.

I sat down to pee, as I now had to do with the chastity device on, with my panties around my ankles and the door partially ajar.

"Today you can pick your own lingerie dear," Emma calmly stated while still focussing on her face.

My lingerie.

Yes my lingerie.

My underwear was removed from my dresser and replaced with lingerie last night.

Correction.

I was told to remove my underwear and replace it with lingerie last night.

By Emma.

I hesitated.

The thought of putting panties, a garter belt, stockings and a bra on at home made my softening penis stir.

It shouldn't.

But it did.

The thought of picking out my own lingerie gave me butterflies and made me feel submissive. Picking my own out would be a tacit acceptance of my situation.

My heart began to race. How should I reply? This all felt as though it was all happening too fast.

"Or do you want me to pick them out for you dear?" Emma broke the silence, still working on her face.

I tried to sound calm as my breathing had picked up. My face felt warm. I had grown used to wearing lacy lingerie, I didn't want to admit it to myself but I think I even began to like it. But it was embarassing to be discussing my lingerie with my wife. I felt such mixed emotions inside.

"Today," I hesitated, "You can," I finally blurted out, trying to not be managed by her.

Silence.

"Ok dear," Emma stated non-chalantly, as I could hear that she still was was not finished with her makeup.

"Oh, and by the way, I left some new underarm for you in the bathroom to use," Emma added.

I looked over to where mine usually sat, and sure enough, a pink one was in its place. Likely some flowery feminine scent.

My penis stirred even more.

I realized I needed to go, so I carefully pulled out my new night time butt plug, cleaned it and put it in its storage bag. It had felt better to sleep with it in than my daytime one. I was thankful of that.

Emma went downstairs before I had finished, and I had reinserted my butt plug into my clean rectum. It was my silent vibrating one. That was what Naughty said I was to do daily.

It felt oddly good to have my usual plug in again. I shuddered at that thought a little.

On our marital bed I found today's lingerie laid out for me. Emma had selected a light pink colour for my stockings and panties and a shocking pink for my bra and garter belt.

Pink.

What did that say about how she viewed me? I pondered this as I sat down and donned the lacy undergarments. Butterflies filled my stomach again and I felt submissive urges inside.

Lingerie made me feel feminine.

Lingerie made me feel submissive.

Lingerie kept making my penis stir.

A fear hit me: What if my kids came in? Luckilly I could hear them downstairs chatting my wife up as she was getting breakfast going with them. Typical cereal thing.

Before I knew it I was wearing a dark coloured suit, with a wine red shirt and my new pink lingerie underneath. In part it felt so weird to be dressed like this at home. In part it felt normal to have lingerie on.

My phone pinged. It was Naughty.

"That pink lingerie looks so good on you. Too bad you covered it up," Naughty began.

I did not know how to reply or if I even should. Naughty was apparently watching me through the cameras he/she had installed in our house. That still felt kind of creepy.

"After work today you will meet Miranda at Denise's appartment," Naughty continued after a few moments.

Miranda?

The thought of seeing that hot white haired blonde again perked me up a bit. I had to admit to myself that the thought being around her again was arousing, even if it were for some reason of Naughty's.

I wanted to hate her but somehow I couldn't.

"What for?" I replied verbally knowing that the microphones he/she had installed in my house would pick it up.

"She has some things to go over with you. I know that you will comply. Always treat any instruction from her as if it were directly from me. Talk later," Naughty replied.

"Bye," I said aloud.

Images of Miranda dressed in a short skirt, stockings and heels flashed through my brain as I wondered what she would have in store for me. It would be easier to dislike her if she were not so hot looking.

I descended the stairs gingerly. Donning the lingerie picked out for me by Emma had an effect on my penis and my balls ached a bit. That and I felt self conscious. Never had I been clothed like this, even if under my clothes, around my family. I felt so aware of every piece of lingerie that I was wearing and of every look that my kids gave me.

"Daddy, daddy!" I entered the kitchen to cheers from my young fan section. I patted my children on the head as I passed by them.

As I was about to sit down, Emma stepped in front of me and planted a warm, wet, lingering kiss on my lips. The first one since before the weekend.

I was not expecting that.

She wore a smile on her face and there was a sparkle in her eye. I always loved the taste of her lipstick on my lips.

"I love you my dear," she said warmly, hardly breaking her smile.

I did not expect that either.

It warmed my heart and seemed more like my usual Emma than the woman who told me to eat her cum filled pussy last night. I felt confused.

What was happening between us?

To us?

Emma then motioned for me to sit in my usual spot. In place of my regular bowl of cereal was another protein shake.

Emma looked as hot as ever. She was wearing black stockings and a black pleated, knee length skirt complete with a white blouse. Her rather large chest looked like it was hardly being contained within the top and her beautiful, long blonde hair framed her pretty face.

She was not made up for me.

I wondered who was going to be lifting her skirt today? That thought brought back the sinking feeling to my stomach.

It also gave me a tingling in my groin.

As I sat down I had to readjust myself as my buttplug jabbed me a bit and my balls were kind of tender but ok. Good thing I had lost my erection attempt being with the family.

"We both could stand to lose some weight," Emma lightly admonished me. "Drink up, it is all the nutrition and vitamins you need to get your day underway." She answered my question before I could even get it out.

That was hard to argue with. I was a slight bit overweight, although I would not say that she was really in the same category. She might have a large chest and wide hips, but that did not make her overweight.

Even though I had been apprehensive about interacting with Emma, given our current circumstances, part of me felt relieved that her demeanor towards me felt normal.

But that kiss indeed felt loving. She did not have to kiss me so tenderly.

I saw that my kids were watching our interraction, and me in particular so I took the straw between my lips. The protein shake was as tasty as yesterday's. It made it harder to argue with Emma.

"I will be meeting with Miranda later today, so I might be late for dinner," I mentioned to Emma.

"Yes," she replied sounding like she already knew. "But don't be too late, I am going out dancing with my friends tonight," Emma added.

Immediately I wondered who she would be going out with. Melissa? Chloe? Would Jacques be there as well? I did not dare ask. I also wondered if I would be eating her hairy blonde pussy out again when she got back. And if I would taste more than just her.

I found myself salivating a little but wanted to deny it.

"I'm sure it won't take too long," I assured Emma and focused on my protein shake.

Before I knew it, the glass was empty and I was heading out the door and on my way to work. I felt so self conscious. Wearing lingerie, a butt plug and a chastity device, unbeknownst to the drivers around me. A chill ran down my spine. All of whom seemed focused on getting to work faster than usual. In apposition to them, I took my time as I had a lot on my mind.

Denise brightened my day as usual with her glowing smile and cheerful outlook as she greeted me. Before I could sit down, my hot brunette secretary was in my office and had shut the door.

"So, how did things go last night?" Your reply to my texts last night seemed very vague," inquired Denise.

I motioned for her to take a spot on the couch as I gingerly sat at my desk. I had been hoping to lose myself in work rather than go into what had been hanging over my head since Saturday.

I also knew that Denise would make me feel better.

"We talked but we didn't really sort things out," I began.

"Emma seemed just as nervous as me and we barely had begun when Naughty texted us. Or someone did. Every time I received a text from Naughty, Emma had just finished typing one out on her phone and when I was about to bring up Naughty, Naughty shut us down," I stated with a wide-eyed Denise listening intently.

"Do you think she is, you know, Naughty?" She asked quietly.

"I don't know. At times she seemed like my Emma and other times not," I was trying to piece together my disparate feelings on the issue while readying myself to reveal what I had feared the most.

"Emma," I paused, "is actually seeing several men," I said and looked to the floor.

I knew it was happening, from what was said on Saturday, but had hoped that it was not true. Just one night stand type things.

Still it felt humiliating to admit that it was happening even to someone as close to me as Denise.

"Her boss Dave and your brother-in-law Nick?" Denise queried.

"Yes," I confirmed.

I took a deep breath.

"And her yoga instructor, Jacques as well."

Denise drew in a quick breath.

Denise had been sitting on the edge of the couch, now she was standing beside me and caressing my shoulders in comfort.

"And there's more," I continued.

"She even had sex with Jon, our 21 year old babysitter."

Denise gasped quietly.

"She told you that she did it with him too?" Denise asked.

"No. She took him upstairs while she left me with the kids in the kitchen. Besides the moans I thought I heard, she had me had me satisfy her orally and clean her up right after he came back downstairs," I quietly replied.

"I could taste him in her," I admitted, my facing turning red.

There was just silence for several minutes as Denise kept rubbing my shoulders.

"She had our 21 year old babysitter put his cock in her in our marital bed while she asked me to look after our kids," I repeated.

"Even if my penis was not in a cage, she only has sex with me once a month and only on date night," I added in disbelief.

"And after she had me eat her to orgasm, she thanked me with sincerity," I stated with an elevated breath. "It was as if it came from her and not from Naughty."

"I felt so humiliated. So submissive. So servile," I almost whispered.

My penis was once again straining in it's cage.

"And then, unexpectedly, Emma kissed me tenderly this morning and told me that she loved me."

I paused.

"It feels confusing, complicated. Is Emma Naughty? Is she working with Naughty? Or?"

Denise moved her hands down my back as she had begun more of a massage than a caress. She stopped when she felt my bra.

"On top of it all, now all my undergarments are feminine," I added even quieter in response to her discovery.

"Unlike the other men in Emma's life."

Even though Denise was my girlfriend, it still made me feel very weird inside to think about My Emma having boyfriends. Men whom My Emma had sex with instead of me.

Instead of me.

But was I any different?

I was having an extramarital affair with Denise. I was kissing her, cuddling with her, playing with her breasts and eating her pussy on a regular basis. Even though it was forced upon us by Naughty, we still were doing it.

And loving it.

How would that make Emma feel?

Still she was having sex with these men instead of me.

I wondered how long she had been sleeping with them while I waited for my monthly sex with her. Imagined scenes of her rendezvouing with these other men made me feel so weird inside. Images of my wife wrapping her stockinged legs around them and thrashing about wildly while they pleasured themselves and and her, flooded my brain unbidden.

My penis was throbbing again at these erotic thoughts.

Thoughts of my wife having sex with other men should not have that effect on me. But it did. I should not feel aroused at all. I could not admit that to myself nor to Denise.

What man could?

But I was aroused.

Mixed emotions swirled inside me. I felt overwhelmed suddenly. The magnitude of all that I had been oblivious to, both within me and with(in) Emma, and now had uncovered hit me.

Denise sensed it and put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me on the cheek. I needed that. I needed her. I wanted her right here and now. I needed release. My heart sped up. My breathing quickened. My penis stirred more fully again -

But I could not have sex with my girlfriend as a man normally would.

Not with my chastity device locked on.

Emma was not so constrained.

"We will get through this. Together." Denise whispered softly in my ear.

She then led me over to my leather couch and tenderly kissed and hugged me. We cuddled for several minutes without speaking. She made me feel a lot better. The mixed emotions within me were dulled a bit by the warmth I felt from Denise.

My Denise.

She was there for me.

"Tell me Denise, what do you think I should do? I don't want my family to know about all this. If the videos of me in action ever got out - It would kill my mother and my dad. Not to mention my grandparents. Heck, I would not be able to face anyone in my family. Ever again."

"And no one here in our office, except you and Mitch knows about this, right now. It would ruin me professionally if those videos got out. No one would hire me. And now I find out things about Emma. What do you think I should do?"

Denise looked me straight in the eye.

"Do you still love Emma?"

I did not answer right away. I searched my soul. Images of our life together flashed before me. Images of Saturday. Images of us with our children.

Images of us.

I thought about the strong feelings of arousal I felt even though I should not have.

"Even after all that I found out, I am. Yes, I still love Emma. Odd as it may seem."

"No, its not as odd as you think. Some couples have open marriages where both have partners outside of the marriage. Besides that, there are women who know of their husband's infidelity and yet turn a blind eye to it and accept it. And there also are men who accept being cuckolded by their wives. Some even are very aroused by it."

"They are aroused by this?" I asked rhetorically.

I had read a lot of stories of 'wife watching' myself. They were always very erotically done, but also felt so taboo. Whether the husband masturbated while hiding in the closet and watching a well hung stud fuck his wife or was in a different room masturbating to the sounds of their sex, he always seemed turned on by it.

I had always told myself that in reality I would not feel as aroused as the husbands often seemed to, even though I was turned on by the stories. Why was I playing dumb with Denise? Why could I not reveal that I had often read erotic stories about this to Denise?

Is it really arousing me or just the fantasy of it? Many people fantasize about things they would never do in real life. Wasn't that just it for me? It couldn't be more than that.

No. It couldn't.

"Yes, some even support their wife because they are so turned on. Some even watch or help another man have sex with their wife," Denise added.

"How do you know that's not just made up stories, movies or porn? Just for people to fantasize to?" I asked.

"I have been reading up on these kinks, as some may call them, lately. There are discussions online about it. Maybe you should read up on this topic too." Denise replied.

I didn't want to delve into that. Not now. I needed to shelve those thoughts. I really did.

"So what really is Emma's involvement?" Denise queried openly, changing the subject.

"She took Jon upstairs, fucked him then made you eat her out. Why? Is this what she wants? Is she Naughty or working with Naughty or is she somehow under Naughty's control too?" Denise added.

I sighed.

"I don't know. At the coffee shop She did seem willing to talk. Sincerely. Or was that a guise and was she the one texting me as 'Naughty'. I could not tell." I said feeling a bit exasperated.

"So what do you think I should do?" I asked Denise again even though I knew the answer.

"Well, you still love Emma. And you have kids together and are concerned about your family finding out. And then there's your professional world and reputation. I think you, no we, need to continue. I don't see any other real choice at the moment."

"Unfortunately I think you are right Denise. There is no way that I can stop now. Naughty has control of my sex life and I need to see this through until I can find a way out. I don't want to lose Emma. I don't want to lose my family or my career. I need a way to get out from Naughty's blackmail. Until then I must continue."

I knew it but had hoped that Denise would have another option for me.

"And remember you still have me," Denise said quietly and a bit sheepishly.

I had almost forgotten about her feelings in all this. I was so focused on me. It was complicated. I felt so mixed inside as I loved her too.

"Yes and you have me," I said reassuringly as I turned her face so I could look her in the eyes. She wore hope mixed with trepidation on her face. She loved me. It was as if she also did not want to lose me but could not say that.