My Vietnamese Secretary Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts lightly grazed the top of my thigh as her mouth roved around the hot red top of my hard-on, her lips rimming the glans of my manhood. My hand moved from her face down to her neck and further to her breasts again. The nipples seemed harder as I flat-palmed over them and then rubbed lower; fingers over her ribs and lower to her stomach. Once again, I encountered the sweet indent of her belly-button, circling it while I let my senses absorb the smooth flatness of her abdomen.

I let my hands roam further down till I met resistance from the top of her pants. I pushed the tips of my fingers under the waistband but with little access. Running out of patience now, the heat rising like a fever in my body as her mouth began to draw more of my swollen shaft into her, I ran my hands over the silk trousers till they were on top of her crotch. I pushed my fingers down and felt the thickness of what had to be a bushy pubic covering. I also felt the faint gossamer covering of her panties but continued to press deeper till I felt the slit in her pudendum.

I tried to imagine where Nguyet's clitoris was under her trousers and panties, fantasizing about the thick undergrowth as my fingers pressed into her. I heard her moan suddenly, a deep exhalation of breath accompanying the sound that emanated from her. She lowered her head over my thighs and I felt the thickness of my penis go deep into her mouth; one of her delicate hands clutching my testicles in an intense grip.

The heat, the wetness, the strength of her oral grip around my phallus, and the pull of her little fist around my balls were all too overpowering and I knew that I would not be able to hold back. I recalled the few minutes we had spent with each other on my couch last night, and how I had managed to slip a hand into her pants and felt the thick undergrowth of her cunt hair. I needed her naked now.

As I searched for the fastener on the side of her pants, Nguyet slowly slipped off the couch with my cock still in her mouth, and knelt on the carpeted floor between my thighs. She hadn't let me take her trousers off, and now she had a hand gripping the base of my erection and her mouth enveloping the top. I looked down and saw the top of her head, bobbing in a slow rhythmic motion as she sucked my hugely engorged penis. I placed my palms on her shoulders and felt the communion between our bodies run like waves from her skin and flesh into mine.

The experience was ethereal, almost. The churning in my balls was like an overheated cauldron of oil, the heat threatening to burst through at any moment. Her hand gripped my manhood and stroked in unison with her mouth; the hard shaft now lubricated with her saliva so that her fist glided effortlessly along its length. I tried to reach under her chest by sliding my hands between her and my thighs, and managed to finally get to her nipples.

My fingers found the long and stiff knobs atop the perfect mounds of her breasts; I could feel the aureolas with goose pimples at the centre. But the sensation around my cock was just too overpowering for me to be distracted by the niceties of her breasts.

I whispered in a rather desperate murmur of breath "Nguyet, I'm going to cum very soon. You need to stop. I want you naked against me first. Please." She didn't stop. In fact she increased the tempo of her sucking, her mouth now drawing my entire length into her while her hands went elsewhere on my body. The glans of my penis rubbed against the back of her throat as she drew me in completely, holding me there for almost 10 seconds before she pulled back her mouth and breathed in deeply, gagging almost.

Her hand came back around my rock hard cock, the surface slithery with the thick lubrication of her saliva as her fist glided down its entire length and then back up. She hard stroked in a tight grip, increasing the pace of her piston-like movement. Another hand cupped my testicles and she gently closed her fingers around them, stretching out the sac as she pulled on them.

My hands went to her shoulders and I unwittingly clutched at the dainty muscles around her clavicle, my fingers digging in as the cauldron inside me began to boil over. The muscles of my forearms went tense and those around my pelvic region were taut. For almost half a minute, the tension overtook my entire body, my hips rose from the couch and then sank back; my thighs were taut as I pushed out my legs on either side of Nguyet's kneeling body.

She continued to stroke my phallus, the huge thickness dwarfing her tight fist as it stroked the length. She increased the pace as she kneeled backwards, her eyes focussed on the top of my cock. My head was thrown back against the headrest, eyes tightly shut as I struggled to hold myself back from the ensuing eruption. She leaned in again and hung her face over my steaming cock as she shagged it up and down like a piston in a four-stroke engine going berserk.

And then I reached my point of no return; I could feel my sperm rising like a temperature gauge along the eight inch length from the base of my cock to the top of the urethra, readying of the explosion. I still tried to hold back; a losing battle.

And finally I ejaculated as I felt the rapid fire contractions of my penile muscles and the base around my anus. The first explosion came suddenly; I thrust my pelvis up and away from the seat, my head thrown completely backwards over the couch back, and I let a loud primal groan escape from my mouth. "Nguyet! Fuck! Nguuuyet! FUck!"; an incomprehensible meaningless string of words coupled with the groans.

Her fist was still tight around my girth as the first eruption happened; her face directly over my cock with her mouth open. I didn't see it happen but I knew later that I had shot a long thick stream of semen directly into her throat; a second after that was an equally huge eruption that splattered her face and mouth.

And then I felt the heat of her mouth drape over my cock; the steamy wetness descending down the shaft as every inch of my manhood penetrated her oral orifice. Her fist was at the base of my penis, still with a vice like grip as another burst of molten sperm exploded into her throat. She pulled back a few inches and I felt the muscular contraction and suction on my rod as she swallowed my semen.

My hands involuntarily went to her head and as my fingers entangled in her hair, I pressed her face downwards so that my phallus once again shoved its incredibly swollen girth into her mouth. I pumped into it by raising my hips once more as I thrust into her, another stream of ejaculate shooting in. The force was a lot less than the first ejection but the quantity of seminal fluid was still substantial. Again I felt her mouth contract over my cock as she swallowed the jizz.

It took almost a minute for me to return to some semblance of normalcy; drained and exhausted as my muscles began to relax. Nguyet kept sucking till the last drop of fluid escaped, now stroking gently as the tumescence of my erection rescinded. She rose slowly from her knees and sat next to me; then stretched along the length of the sofa and placed her head on my lap, face towards my stomach. My deflating penis grazed her hair and rested against her head.

As she turned a little more on her side, my thick but relatively limp phallus touched her forehead. She pushed her head backwards and placed her lips against the side of my cock. I felt her breath cool the heated organ as the wetness of her saliva on it dried. Resting against the back of the settee, my brain shut down and I think I slept for a while then.

When i awoke after a brief nap, Nguyet was nowhere to be seen. I panicked, and came alert almost immediately. I looked towards the balcony but didn't see her there; instead I saw a strange darkness as the sky was dense with thick black clouds and a curtain of mist draped over the lake. I got up off the divan and walked into the house, barefoot and naked, in search of her. Just as I reached the door to the spare bedroom, I heard the soothing sound of the shower as it cascaded in the bathroom.

The door to the washroom was open a crack; I pushed it lightly and peered in. The bathroom was in a cloud of fog but through it and the misted glass wall of the shower cabinet, I saw her under the outflow. She was naked, her back towards me, her head tilted backwards as the water coursed over her unclothed body.

*******