My Virgin Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,895 Followers

"Just humor me, okay?" I ask, opening the book. "What page are you on?"

"P-p-page one t-t-twenty t-t-t-two," he answers, still staring, wide-eyed at my bikini clad body. I open the book to the right page and read something about Quotient Rules and Higher-Order Derivatives.

"Okay, good!" I say, more confident than I feel as the tingling dampness in my pussy starts to distract me. "Explain this to me," I say as I squeeze my legs together and try to ignore my own arousal.

He reluctantly pulls his eyes from my tits and focuses on the textbook. Hesitantly at first, and with a considerable amount of stuttering, he starts to explain derivatives to me. I have no fucking clue what he's talking about but I nod and ask a few questions until he's focused on calculus problems and not on my body. He doesn't notice that he's stopped stuttering as he patiently explains complex calculus concepts to a mathematical retard.

"Ohmygod!" he exclaims, stopping mid-sentence. "It worked!" he says, smiling from ear to ear. "Aunt Sara, you're a g-g-genius." At this point his eyes have again found the swell of my breasts and my protruding nipples, which haven't receded at all despite the jargon laden discord I've been subjected to for the last half hour.

"As long as you're focused on calculus and not on my tits you don't stutter," I tell him. "We're making progress."

"D-d-d-do you th-th-think, if I t-t-talk to M-M-Megan ab-b-bout c-c-calculus..." I cut him off.

"I think it's premature to say for certain but I think it's worth a try," I assure him. "I think if we do this everyday after school it won't take long for you to become immune to seeing me like this."

"M-m-m-maybe," he smiles, shaking his head. We continue for another hour before I have to get ready for work.

Jeremy comes back after school each day explaining more calculus concepts to me and by Thursday we're able to have non-calculus discussions without him stuttering.

"So, have you talked to Megan yet?" I ask him when he's finished explaining his homework to me, something about implicit differentiation.

"Just a little," he answers, smiling. "I asked her a couple of questions about homework and she was anxious to answer them for me. She's really smart!" he says and I can see he is completely enamored by her.

"How about the stuttering?" I ask, trying not to embarrass him by asking about his erection.

"Just a little but she didn't even seem to notice," he's smiling as he packs up his books. "See you tomorrow, Aunt Sara," he kisses my cheek and leaves me standing in my kitchen in my skimpy bikini. I'm proud of the progress he's made but conflicted about the lack of interest he's showing in my body. Don't be stupid! This is what is supposed to happen!

*****

"So he's been starring at your tits all week!" Jenny says a little too loudly. It's Friday afternoon and we're having lunch at an outdoor cafe near her office. I've just told her about the progress I'm making with Jeremy.

"Shhh! Lower your voice," I laugh. "Yes, it's been kind of weird but it seems to be working."

"Oh Sara!" she says devilishly. "You poor thing. Prancing around half-naked for a young man who has perpetual erections from starring at your tits?" she smiles as she takes a bite of her salad. "It's arousing, isn't it?" she asks, raising her eyebrows at me. "If he's as big as his dad it must be very arousing!" she laughs. Jenny has always been blunt when talking about sex and makes frequent reference to John's size. She doesn't realize that I have first hand knowledge.

"He's my nephew!" I assert but her description is pretty accurate and I've been fingering my pussy everyday after he leaves.

"Nephew or not, he's a man with a hard-on caused by looking at your body," she says. "How can you not be aroused?" she smiles but touches my hand in a serious way. "I'm sorry you don't have someone like John who knows how to keep a woman's juices flowing. He has no doubt about what to do with that mass of manhood between his legs," she says, planting the visual image of John as he fucked me on the couch ten years ago. My pussy reacts like it does every time I think of my brother-in-law.

"So, is he cured?" she asks, taking a bite of her salad. It takes me a second to realize we're talking about Jeremy again.

"I'm not sure," I tell her honestly. "I'm going to discuss it with him today when he comes over."

"Whatever you can do for him, Sara, I will be eternally grateful," she says, looking directly into my eyes so I don't miss her meaning. I swallow hard, not sure what I'm supposed to say.

"He must be like a blank slate muses as much to herself as to me. "For God's sake, Sara, he's like every woman's fantasy, isn't he?" she asks, suddenly realizing the possibilities. "Think of the things you could teach him!"

"I'm only helping him overcome his stuttering, Jenny," I answer, not sure if I'm trying to convince her or myself.

"Well, keep me posted on how that progresses," she smiles as if she's reading my mind. I can't believe my sister is suggesting what I think she's suggesting but apparently I have her approval to take this to another level with her son.

***** "No calculus today," I say, leading Jeremy over to the couch. I'm in my usual attire, a skimpy bikini. This one is light yellow accentuating my tan. "Tell me about Megan," I say as we sit on the couch.

"Megan's great, Aunt Sara," he says, without a hint of stutter. "I talk to her everyday. I've been focusing on calculus but today she asked me what kind of music I liked and we talked about favorite bands and I never stuttered once!" he says proudly.

"That's awesome, Jeremy!" I exclaim but I'm sitting there with my tits barely covered almost wishing for some reaction from him. Would it hurt for him to show some bulge in his pants or to stutter just a little, anything to feed my ego?

"What's wrong?" Jeremy asks. "Looking me in the eyes. Those big brown eyes. Damn, did I mention that he looks like his father?

"Nothing," I laugh. "Just distracted a little today, sorry. So do you think you'll ask her out?" I ask, acting like the concerned aunt that I am.

"I don't know," he says thoughtfully. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle that kind of situation without, you know..." he says.

"Well, we're not done with your therapy," I tell him, wondering where I'm going with this. Haven't we accomplished what we wanted? "Next week we'll take it to the next level of stimuli," I say mysteriously.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"You'll find out on Monday," I answer, after I figure it out this weekend.

*****

I'm ready and waiting for him Monday afternoon when school lets out. All weekend I vacillated about what I had been contemplating when I told him we were taking it to the next level. I thought about consulting Jenny but decided against it. I have to admit, I'm more than a little nervous when he knocks on the door.

"Hey," he says, setting down his backpack and taking a seat on the couch. "You've had me wondering all weekend," he says without a hint of stutter. I sit down next to him wearing the flower-print bikini that started all this.

"Well, I've been thinking," I tell him. "If you're going to start dating Megan, you could find yourself in some situations where your stuttering may come back." I pause.

"I've thought of that," he says quietly. "But I'm not sure what we can do about it. At some point, doesn't she just have to accept me as I am?" he asks, hoping I'll reassure him.

"Of course but it wouldn't hurt if you had the deck stacked in your favor when that happens," I answer. "So the next level of Total Immersion Therapy..."

"TIT!" he smiles.

"Exactly!" I say, reaching behind my neck and untying the top string of my bikini. "The next level of TIT..." Lowering the top, I watch his beautiful brown eyes bulge as I slowly bare my breasts to him. "If you can conquer this stimuli." I continue lowering the top a little more and showing him my rose-colored areolas and thick nipples. "You're ready for anything," I exclaim as I remove the top completely, freeing my large globes for his inspection.

I sit motionless as he gawks at my tits. My nipples seem to have a mind of their own, hardening like they're reaching out towards him. My God! It feels so erotic to be exposed like this to my nephew.

"Aunt S-S-Sara!" he stammers. My eyes focus on the bulge in the front of his jeans. Why am I so pleased with his reaction? I'm supposed to be helping him! My pussy is twitching and dampening the material stretched across it.

"I think we should go back to the calculus book for this phase," I say, standing up and walking over to the table, my bare tits swaying enticingly with each step.

"I-I-I d-d-don't think I'll c-c-c-conquer this one," he stutters as he gets up off the couch. The huge tent in the front of his jeans distracts me as I imagine it filling up my fiery pussy. Stop! Stay focused! This is about his stuttering!

"Yes you can!" I tell him, forcing myself to look in his eyes. Did I mention his beautiful brown eyes? "A week ago you couldn't even talk to a girl and look what happened."

"B-b-b-but... d-d-damn, Aunt S-S-Sara, they're so b-b-b-beautiful," he says, his eyes never leaving my tits and my nipples continuing to show their appreciation.

"Thank you," I answer. "Maybe as a reward for conquering this I'll let you touch them." Where the fuck did that come from? I can't let my nephew touch my tits! No but it's okay to let him look at them, huh? Whatever. I'm going to have to cut this session short so I can take care of the fiery itch in my pussy before I go to work. Damn!

"Let's just try it for a little while today," I say, smiling. "Then you can go take care of that," I nod towards his lap, "while I get ready for work." He just nods, apparently not trusting himself to speak. He opens the calculus book and stutters his way through half of his homework problems before we call it a day.

As soon as he leaves, I pull off my soaked bikini bottom and grab my favorite vibrator from my underwear drawer. In college, I did a little nude modeling for the art department and it never once turned me on. I was professional and detached but maybe it was because I didn't know any of the art students. Exposing myself to my nephew has gotten me so fucking hot that I can't wait to touch myself.

Stretching out on the bed, I set the vibrator next to me as I move my hands to my tits. With my hard nipples against my palms, I squeeze and knead the soft flesh, sending electric charges to my aroused pussy. Keeping one hand on my tits, I reach down between my legs and lightly caress my slick pussy lips.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I've wanted to do that all afternoon. I close my eyes and imagine Jeremy's tongue licking around my inner labia, teasing and tantalizing my enflamed pussy. As I part my lips and slip one finger inside, Jeremy's face morphs into his father's and I'm back on his couch ten years ago with John eating my anxious pussy.

"Oh fuck, John!" I whisper, not wanting to wake up Jeremy. "That feels so fucking good!" he knows exactly where to lick, flicking his tongue against my clit and then pushing it back into my sopping hole. I'm holding onto his hair and bucking my hips off the couch as my orgasm hits me with the force of a tsunami!

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh! Fuuuuuucck!" I yell, unable to control myself. My sister's husband laps up my freely flowing juices and then stands up, kicking off his shoes as he unzips his pants. My eyes are focused on the large bulge in the front of his jockey shorts as I await my prize. He pulls the elastic out over the end of his hard cock and it springs out at me as he peels his underwear off. Fuck! It's huge! It's long and thick and pointing right at me. Reaching for it, I wrap my fingers around its girth and pull it towards my wide-open mouth.

"I won't last a minute if you do that Sara," he says, pulling back. "And I really want to fuck you," he breathes.

"I can stay all night, John," I whisper, grabbing his cock again. "Let's take a minute this way and then we'll be able to fuck longer." Without waiting for an answer, I wrap my lips around his cock and swirl my tongue around his cockhead.

"Oh God, Sara!" he moans as I glide my lips halfway down his cock, flicking my tongue against the underside of it. Cupping his heavy balls in my hand, I roll my fingers across them, inviting their release.

With his hand on the back of my head, he fucks his cock in and out of my mouth, slamming it against the opening to my throat. I haven't yet learned how to deep throat and I almost gag on his thick shaft. Pulling my mouth back a little, I wrap my hand around his saliva-coated cock and pump it in and out of my mouth. True to his word, his urgent build-up comes fast, flooding my mouth with huge spurts of cum that I try my best to swallow. The poignant taste of salty semen glides easily down my throat but there's too much for me and it oozes out around his cock and runs down my chin.

I pull my mouth off, gasping for air as I fall back against the couch. Damn! I just sucked off my sister's husband! And he wants to fuck me! My pussy is burning with desire!

"Fuck!" John says, plopping down on the couch next to me. "That was intense," he says, smiling at me. I quickly catch my breath and slide down off the couch, kissing his bare thigh as I kneel between his legs.

"Let's see how quickly I can get you ready again, John," I say, wrapping my hand around his cum-coated cock. "I'm more than ready for you."

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffuuuuuuuuccccccck!" My orgasm explodes around my plastic blue vibrator and I fumble with the knob, trying to turn it off as I shiver through the pleasant aftershocks. Relaxing back on my bed, my clit throbbing and my pussy leaking juice, I check the clock and I'm glad I sent Jeremy home when I did.

Fuck! I've got to start dating! This thing with my nephew has me horny as hell. And what's with his father creeping back into my fantasies? I wonder how far I'm willing to let this thing go.

Jeremy keeps coming over after school but we make very little progress the first week. He's still stuttering and I'm still vibrating as soon as he leaves. And John is still dominating my fantasies! I can't believe how vivid my memory is after ten years.

The confusion I feel about exposing myself to my nephew is further complicated because it gets me so fucking hot. As soon as Jeremy leaves, I'm ripping at the ties on the side of my bikini bottom and plunging my fingers into my wet pussy. And all I do is keep reminiscing about that one night ten years ago with my brother-in-law.

After licking up and down the sides of his cock and cleaning up the cum overspill, he was already semi-erect. I smiled at him as I fed his cock into my warm mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he throws his head back on the couch and thrusts his cock into my mouth. I wrap my lips around him just below his cockhead again, swirling my tongue over the tip. Squeezing his hard cock, I suck until he's bucking off the couch and calling my name.

"Ohhhhhhh! Sara! Ohhh! God!" John moans as I release his cock and it stands straight up in his lap. With one knee on either side of him, I kneel on the couch, straddling his thighs. We lock eyes as I rise up on my knees and position my dripping pussy over his massive cock. Reaching between my legs, I rub his cockhead against my slick lips, lubricating him for the big event.

I'm scared, excited and thrilled. It's my fantasy come true! My sister's husband will take my virginity. Yes, it's my first time! I'm sure John doesn't know that and I'm not going to tell him. Leaning forward, I kiss him lightly on his lips as I spread my thighs as wide as I can. Easing down onto his cock, I feel my pussy stretching out to accommodate his girth.

"Ohhh! Fuck! Sara!" John moans, putting his hands on my shoulders and pushing me down onto him.

"Wait!" I breathe in his ear. "Take it slowly, John," I warn him. "You're kind of big." I'm so scared but it's the thrill of my life. I don't ever want to regret it.

"Okay. Sorry, Sara," he says, easing his ass back down onto the couch. "You just feel so incredible; so hot and tight," he says, moving his hands from my shoulders to my head. Holding my face, he kisses my cheeks, my nose, and my lips before slipping his tongue into my mouth.

Turning and twisting, pushing down then easing up, I glide myself down onto his hard cock, until it hurts. Oh fuck! This is it. I can't let him see my face. Pushing my tongue into his mouth, I raise my hips up until just the tip of his cock is inside my pussy. Bracing myself for the worst, I slam down onto his hard cock burying it completely inside of me in one excruciating plunge.

"Arrrrrggghghhhh!" I yell as the pain shots through my loins and I suck in a big gulp of air.

"Sara?" John says, jerking his head back to look at me. "Oh God, Sara!" The shock on his face is painful to see. "You weren't... ohmygod!... Oh fuck!" he's pushing me away.

"No!" I hiss, pushing myself back down on him. "It's done! It's what I wanted... what I've wanted for a long time!" I can taste my tears running into my mouth. "Don't spoil it, John," I plead. "Please don't spoil it." I settle onto his cock and pull him tightly against me, mashing my tits against his chest. "Just hold me a minute," I beg.

"Sara," he whispers as he brushes damp hair from my forehead. Running his hands over my shoulders and down my back, he pulls me against him. Gradually, I start a slow rocking motion with my hips.

"You should have told me," he says.

"You wouldn't have done it," I smile, sitting up straight and rocking a little faster on his glorious cock! "Would you?" I ask as he fondles my tits and I look into his beautiful brown eyes.

"No, I guess I wouldn't have," he says, pinching my nipples and thrusting into me. And we're actually fucking! The pain has subsided and the pleasure is incredible! I'm bouncing on my brother-in-laws massive cock and he's twisting and pulling my hard nipples.

"Ohhhhh! God! John!" I moan as I the rhythm of our fucking increases and I'm riding him like he's the wildest stallion in the world and I have to tame him. But he'll never be tamed! I don't want him tamed and I'm sure Jenny doesn't either! A wild stallion for the two of us to share, I fantasize!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Johhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn!" My orgasm explodes, sending electrifying pulses throughout my body. He's still thrusting into me and I just keep riding him as my quivering pussy pulsates around his erupting cock. His hands are on my hips forcing me up and down as he uses my body to milk every bit of cum from his cock. Finally, he releases me and I collapse on his chest, gasping for air.

"Damn, Sara!" he sighs into my ear as he wraps his arms around my body and squeezes my ass cheeks. "Damn!" I feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

*****

"You're like his Pygmalion!" Jenny says over lunch on Friday, referring of course to her son not her husband. "You're at the "rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain' part of the process," she takes another bite of her salad. "Except yours are bare tits in your apartment and I bet the only rain is oozing out between your legs," she laughs at me for blushing, taking obvious delight at my embarrassment. My Fair Lady is one of our favorite movies and we've watched it together dozens of times.

"The difference between a flower girl and a lady, isn't how she behaves, it's how she's treated," I quote one of our favorite lines from the movie.

"The difference between a stuttering nephew and a stud isn't whether he stutters but whether he knows what to do with his hard-on," she laughs. I can't believe my sister is talking about her son this way. Of course, she's not the one displaying her tits for him. "Seriously, he's making progress with Megan," I say, taking a sip of my iced tea and ignoring her teasing. "I think he might actually ask her out."

samslam
samslam
12,895 Followers