My Virgin Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers

God! It's beautiful! I want to just stare at it and admire it. I love the shape of the head and the slant from the bottom to the top. I lick all around it, nibbling on the underside where the head comes together just under the opening. He's almost as big as his father but I push that from my brain as I open my mouth and guide him in.

"Ohhhhhh! Aunt Sara! Ohhhhhhh! Fuck!" Jeremy moans as I suck his cock into my mouth and slide my lips down the length of his shaft. It's been a while and I savor the feeling of his swollen cock sliding in and out of my mouth, imagining what it would feel like in my horny pussy. Cupping his balls with my hand, I stroke them with my fingers as I bob my head up and down and attack his hard cock with my tongue. He doesn't last long and I feel his balls constrict just before he shoots a large load of cum into my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuucccck!" he cries as he grabs my hair and thrusts his cock into my warm mouth, spewing his salty seed onto my welcoming tongue. I suck him dry, swallowing every drop of his delicious cum and when I'm done he's still hard.

"You're still hard!" I say, letting his cock plop from my mouth.

"Yeah!" he says. "That happens a lot... I mean when I... you know... jack off," he smiles sheepishly. "I usually have to do it twice." Oh my god! I want this kid fucking me right now! My pussy responds as if it's wondering why he can't.

"No kidding?" I ask incredulously. "You always cum twice?" I'm still stroking his hard cock with my hand as he just nods. Well, what can I do? I wrap my lips back around his cock and start pumping it into my mouth. Flicking my tongue along the underside of his long shaft, I remove my hand and slide my lips all the way to the base of his wonderful cock. Fuck! I can't believe I'm deep-throating my virgin nephew's cock!

"Jesus, Aunt Sara!" he moans. "That feels so fucking great!" he says, pushing his cockhead into my throat. "I've never felt anything like it!" he sighs as he feverishly fucks my mouth, bucking his ass off the couch and holding onto my head with his hands.

He lasts a little longer this time but I really work his cock with my tongue and he explodes with more cum than I would have expected, given that it's his second time. I suck and swallow as he jerkily deposits more of his thick sauce into my mouth. This time, when I release his cock, it's soft and limp.

"Better?" I ask as I sit back on my heels and admire his magnificent tool. Even in its deflated state it's a marvel to behold.

"Wonderful!" he says. "Never in my wildest dreams, did I think it would feel like that!" he says. "You're amazing, Aunt Sara!" He's leaning back and making no attempt to pull his pants up.

My pussy is on fire and I want his tongue in it but he's got a date. Fuck! Why do I suddenly find myself jealous of Megan? This is crazy! He's my nephew! Yeah, is that why you just sucked his cum down your throat? Get a grip, Sara!

"Time to go," I tell him, standing up and motioning for him to do the same. He stands up, pulls his underwear and cargo pants up. After fastening his pants and zipping them up, he pulls me into an embrace, crushing my tits against his chest. My pussy is oozing juice, dampening my panties.

"I don't know what I can ever do to repay you for that," he says. I can think of several things but I don't tell him that.

"Just come by after your date and let me know how it went," I say as I kiss him lightly on the lips. "Maybe, I'll help you recover," I tease him as I rub up against his body.

"I can't wait," he says, squeezing my ass cheeks and sending shivers through my pussy.

"Just remember it's a first date," I tell him. "Don't try to go too fast. A kiss goodnight is a good start." I'm looking him in the eyes to make sure he understands.

"I know," he says. "Don't worry, I'm not going to attack her," he smiles. "I'll see you around midnight if you're sure you want me to come up."

"I'm sure," I answer, anxious to hear how his first date goes and wanting to taste his cock again. "Now go!" I tell him, pushing him towards the door.

After he leaves, I lean against the door and catch my breath. Fuck! Sucking Jeremy's cock has gotten me really worked up. I push myself off the door and start thinking about which dildo I'm going to use to relief my tension when there is a knock at the door. I pull it open assuming it'll be Jeremy.

"Did you forget...?" I stop mid-sentence. It's not Jeremy, it's John standing in my doorway.

"Hey," he says. "I saw Jeremy leaving and thought I'd stop up and see how you're doing," he smiles sheepishly. He hasn't come up to my apartment in the two months I've been living over his garage. In fact, this is the first time I've been alone with him in ten years. "Jenny is spending the night at your mother's house," he says. "They're going to some garden show tomorrow morning." Why is he telling me this?

"Come on in," I stammer, stepping back from the door. Now I know how Jeremy feels when he stutters. My heart is pounding in my chest and my pussy, already excited from my session with Jeremy, is churning up the juice. I watch my brother-in-law walk into my apartment, wearing a black t-shirt and gray sweat shorts.

"I really appreciate what you're doing for Jeremy," he says quietly, standing in the middle of the room. "He's actually on a date, borrowed the car and everything!" he says excitedly. I know that Jenny hasn't told John about my after school lessons with Jeremy.

"Do you want a beer?" I ask, because I don't know what else to say. As I walk towards the refrigerator, I wonder what he thinks I've been doing for Jeremy, or why he made a point of telling me Jenny is away for the night. God! I've waited for this moment, hoped for it but never thought it would actually arrive or that I would have the taste of his son's cum in my mouth when it did.

"Sounds good," he says, startling me by his proximity. I didn't hear him follow me into the kitchen. Grabbing two beers from the fridge, I hand him one and open the other one, taking a long swallow. I swish the beer around in my mouth, hoping it will remove any remnants of Jeremy's cum before he kisses me. If... he kisses me.

"So, how did you get Jeremy to overcome his shyness?" he asks, his eyes focusing on my hard nipples, emphatically embossed on the front of my tank top.

"Finally put my psychology degree to use," I answer, not to mention the tits you're staring at. I look at my beer bottle, tearing at the corners of the label as my eyes take in the bulge forming in his shorts. My juices are gushing into my panties as I lean back against the countertop, stretching the thin material of my tank top across my erect nipples. I'd be surprised if he couldn't smell the lustful aroma emanating from between my legs.

"Well," he says, clearing his throat as he shifts his gaze from my tits to my face. "Whatever you're doing, it's working," he says awkwardly.

I take the beer from his hand and set it on the counter. Stepping close to him, I look up into his eyes.

"Here we are again," I whisper as we stand toe to toe.

"Yeah. I guess we are," he answers, nervously.

"Jenny's out of town. I'm sort of babysitting Jeremy again," I say. "You didn't come up here just to ask about Jeremy, did you?" I ask as I run my hands up his chest and entwine my fingers behind his neck.

"No, I guess I didn't," he says, tentatively placing his hands on my hips. "Sara, I love your sister," he's almost whispering as he pulls my body tightly against his.

"I know," I nod.

"But I've thought about that night every day for the past ten years. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind," he says. My heart beats faster as he starts a slow rhythmic grind, pushing himself against my pussy mound.

"Me either, John," I sigh, pressing my lips to his. Then we're all a tangle of buttons and snaps as he pulls my top up and I unbutton his shirt. We break the kiss long enough for him to pull my top over my head. I'm frantically working at the buttons on his shorts while he already has mine around my knees. He's sucking my nipple into his mouth as he pushes my shorts lower and I step out of them.

"Ohhh! John!" I moan as he slips his hand into the front of my panties. I finally get his shorts unfastened and pull his underwear down far enough to release his hard cock. Wrapping my fingers around it, I stroke up and down the entire length.

"Damn, Sara," he says, staring at me quizzically as his fingers encounter my saturated pussy. "You're really wet!" he says as he pulls away from me, kicking his shorts off and sliding my panties down to my ankles. Kneeling on the floor in front of me as I step out of my wet panties, he rubs his face against my trimmed mound before flicking his tongue into my dripping hole.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I cry as my legs buckle under me. John grabs me around the waist and lifts me onto the countertop. Leaning back against the cupboards, I spread my legs as he lowers his face to my anxious pussy. Pushing my thighs apart with his hands, he licks all the way from my asshole to my engorged clit, sending incredible sensations through my whole body.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck!" I scream as I grab his head and hold his mouth against my wanton pussy. "Eat me, you bastard!" I hiss at him. "I've waited ten fucking years for you to come back for more, now make it worthwhile!" I chastise him and encourage him at the same time. I've wanted him for so fucking long but now I'm mad at him for coming back! My feelings right now are so conflicted that I just ignore them and focus on the pleasure his tongue is giving me.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Yeah!" I moan as his tongue finds my clit and licks it repeatedly. "Suck it, John!" I breathe. "Suck my clit." He complies, slipping two fingers into my fiery pussy as he wraps his lips around my pleasure button. Ohmygod! I'm in heaven. It's been so fucking long!

"Yeessssssss! Fucking yes!" I yell, pulling his hair as I bash my pussy against his mouth. "Keep doing that! Exactly that!" I pant as my orgasm builds to its peak. "Oh fuck! Oh John! Oh fuck!" I'm rocking my ass on the counter, pulling him into my pussy!

"I'm cummmmming!" I yell as he sucks my knob while flicking his tongue against it, pushing me over the edge. I explode in a flood of juices that he hungrily laps up and I squeeze my legs together crushing his ears with my thighs. Shaking and shivering, I jerk spasmodically from the orgasmic aftershocks and finally relax my thighs. John gasps for air and then continues licking the juices dripping from my quivering pussy.

John picks me up and turns us around, setting my bare ass cheeks on the edge of the kitchen table. The table is lower than the counter and my pussy is now level with his hard cock. I fleetingly think about sucking him off first but he spreads my legs and plunges his cock into my drenched pussy before I complete the thought. Lying back, I pull my knees up as he slides my ass towards him, positioning me at the edge of the table. Jackhammering his thick cock into my highly aroused cunt, he grabs my thighs to keep me from sliding away.

This not how I envisioned it for the past ten years, lying on my kitchen table while he pounds into me. I momentarily wonder how Jeremy's doing on his date as my orgasm builds from the depths of his dad's intense penetration. I finally have John inside me again, and thoughts of his son distract me from my pleasure! John's relentless pounding quickly brings me back.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck! John!" I pant each word on the forward thrust of his cock. "So... fucking... good!" I moan as I grab the edge of the table and try to buck my ass up to match his feverish rhythm. Leaning forward, he grabs my tits, mauling them in his hands and the pleasure is almost unbearable. He continues to slam his cock into my enflamed pussy and I'm almost there... I can feel it building... so close! Slap! Slap! Slap! Flesh against flesh. His upper thighs smack my ass cheeks as his cock drills my pussy.

"Arrrgggghhhhh! Fuuuuuuuccccck!" I scream as my orgasm rips through my body, releasing the floodgates inside my pussy and soaking John's fervently pounding cock. He thrusts deep inside me and I'm sure I feel his cum shooting into me as his body jerks against my widespread thighs. We convulse against each other, shakily riding out the waves of pleasure before he collapses on my chest and pushes his tongue into my mouth. Kissing him passionately, I wrap my legs around his waist, keeping him locked inside my spasming pussy.

"Whew!" he gasps, breaking the kiss to take a deep breath. "You're even better than I remembered, Sara," he says, kissing my neck.

"What took you so long, John?" I breathe, not really expecting an answer.

"I don't know," he sighs. "Guilt... fear... who knows?" he says, looking at me with those deep brown eyes. "I guess I was afraid that once we got started, we'd never stop. You'd be an addiction that I couldn't or wouldn't break. I was afraid it would ruin both of our lives," he whispers.

"What's changed?" I ask, seriously wondering why all of a sudden, it's okay.

"You living here," he says. "It's a lot easier to ignore you when you're not around," he smiles. "Maybe I'm jealous of all the time you're spending with Jeremy. I don't know," he says, standing up and releasing my legs from around his back. "Should I have stayed away?" he asks.

"No," I shake my head. "I'm glad you're finally here but I understand the addiction issue," I smile as I sit up and scoot off the table. Pulling him into an embrace, I nibble his lip, just like I did Jeremy's and then push my tongue back into his mouth. His hands cup my ass cheeks, deja vu as he grinds his spent cock against my pussy mound. We explore each other's mouths for a long time as we continue rubbing our bodies together. I love the feel of his chest against my tits and I slide them back and forth, teasing my sensitive nipples with his chest hair.

When I feel his cock stirring again, I kiss my way down his body and kneel in front of him. Looking directly into his brown eyes, I slowly feed his semi-erect cock into my warm mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he moans. "I need to sit down for this, Sara," he says, pulling back from me.

"Come on," I say, playfully tugging at his cock. "Let's go into my bedroom," I lead him by his cock, both of us laughing as we fall onto my bed. I roll him onto his back and kneel between his legs.

"Is this better?" I ask as I suck his rapidly recovering cock into my mouth.

"Yes, thank you," he smiles as he watches me deep throat his thick shaft. "Oh fuck! You are amazing!" he groans, pushing his cock all the way until my lips touch his pubic hair. I pull back slowly, flicking my tongue all along the sensitive underside.

"Ohhhhh! Yeah!" he grabs my hair and bucks his hips off the bed. I'm bobbing my head up and down as he fucks my mouth. What a different blowjob than the one I gave Jeremy earlier! I was setting the pace and deciding how deep Jeremy would go while John has taken charge, ramming his entire length into my mouth. God! Submitting to his demanding cock is so fucking arousing, my pussy is creaming like crazy as my mouth devours him.

"Jesus! Sara! Oh fuck! I'm cumming already!" he cries as I feel his balls constrict and I slide my lips back along his shaft. "Daaammnnnnnn!" he screams as his cock erupts inside my mouth and I swallow several large spurts of cum before he's finally drained. He settles back on the bed as I continue to gently suck on his spent cock.

My pussy is ready for him again, and I work my tongue all around his cockhead and tease his balls with my fingers until I feel him start to stiffen again.

"I don't know, Sara," he whispers. "Two is usually my limit." I ignore him and continue to nibble, lick and tease his cock and his balls. I've waited ten years for this and I'm not about to let him get away without fucking me again. My persistence pays off and I'm soon sliding my lips up and down his very rigid shaft.

"Did I tell you how amazing you are?" he asks. I just smile as I straddle his hips and lower myself onto his erect pole. My cunt lips stretch around his thick cock and my juices lubricate my descent until he disappears completely inside of me. I love this position! I feel so full and so totally in control!

Leaning forward, I drag my taut nipples across his chest and lightly kiss his lips before I start rocking back and forth. God! His cock feels so good massaging the inside of my fiery pussy. We start a slow, sensuous dance, barely moving as I grind my clit against his pelvic bone and his cock churns the juices inside my steamy pussy.

"Fuck, Sara!" John breathes as I sit up and start moving my hips in a circular motion while slowly pistoning up and down on his thick cock. "God! You're incredible!" he grabs my tits, pressing his palms against my hard nipples as he kneads the flesh around them. His touch ignites my sensitive skin, sending more pleasure signals surging through my pussy.

"Oh! John!" I moan his name as I bounce on his cock and ride him exactly like I did ten years ago. It's like no time has passed and I'm slamming my pussy down, fucking him like there's no tomorrow. For us, maybe there isn't!

Increasingly intense bursts of pleasure soar through my body as my pussy oozes juice all around his hard shaft. I'm out of control and I don't care. He's mauling my tits and calling my name as the most intense orgasm I've ever had, builds to an mind-blowing crescendo!

"Fuuuuuuuucck!" I scream as my pussy explodes around his swollen cock, triggering his final thrusts and his own eruption. We ride out our mutual pleasure until my body melts down onto his. Our only movements are my pussy quivering around his spasming cock and our labored breathing heaving our chests together.

God! This is what I've been missing. This is what every guy I've dated for the past ten years has been measured against. I began to wonder if I was just idealizing the whole episode. After all, I was young and inexperienced at the time. But no, my sister's husband is far better than my teenage memory.

I don't even know I've fallen asleep until I'm awakened by a knock on the door. I'm lying on top of John with his cock still buried in my pussy. The clock on my nightstand says it's twelve-fifteen. Fuck! It's probably Jeremy at the door. I try to disengage myself from John without waking him but his eyes spring open as his cock plops out of me.

"What's up?" he asks, sleepily.

"Shhh!" I say. "Go back to sleep," I tell him as I move off the bed. "Jeremy is here. Don't make a sound," I tell him. He stares at me before he answers.

"What's he doing here?" he asks.

"I told him to come up and tell me how his date went," I say as I pull on my robe and tie it around my waist. "I'll get rid of him in a few minutes," I tell him as we hear another soft knock on the door.

I pull the bedroom door closed and run my fingers through my tangled hair. I hope Jeremy will just think I was sleeping.

"Hey," I say opening the door with a big smile on my face. "How did it go?" I ask as he comes bursting into my apartment.

"It was so fucking great!" he says, wrapping his arms around my waist and twirling me around. "You won't believe it!" he says, setting me back on the ground and hugging me. "I owe it all to you Aunt Sara!" he says.

"So tell me," I say, glancing at the bedroom door as I lead him over to the couch. Just before he sits down I notice the bulge in his pants and it's as large as I've ever seen it.

"We went to the movie and when I asked her what she wanted to do afterwards, she invited me back to her house." He's talking fast, without a hint of stuttering. "I met her parents and then we went downstairs to play video games. Her basement is tricked out with a complete entertainment center; plasma TV, Playstation 3 and even a Wii!" he pauses and takes a breath.

samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers