My Virgin Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,894 Followers

Turning off the water, I make a half-hearted attempt to dry myself and then throw the towel on the floor. Since I'm in the bathroom anyway, I check the wastebasket first. Two used condoms wrapped in toilet paper. Walking naked into the bedroom, I pull back the blanket and check the sheets. They look like they've been used and the damp spot in the middle smells like sex, or at least pussy. Okay. My imagination just got away from me for a minute. There is a girlfriend.

The ringing of the phone interrupts my thoughts. It's Jeremy. I flip it open and say hello.

"Hi Aunt Sara," Jeremy says excitedly. "I'm almost home and wondered if you were back."

"I'm back," I say guarding my words. I still can't get the suspicion out of my head.

"Shall I come by and tell you about my date?" he asks, which should sound perfectly normal but I wonder.

"By looking at the evidence, it went pretty well," I laugh, warming up to my nephew's enthusiasm.

"Oh God! Aunt Sara," he says. "It was better than pretty well," he exclaims. "I'm pulling in now, do you want to hear about it?" I hesitate. I need to think about all of this with a clear head and I really don't want him to see my red ass cheeks.

"Your mom and I drank a lot of margaritas tonight," I tell him honestly. "I'm pretty out of it and just want to sleep. How about we talk tomorrow?"

"Sure," he says, not hiding his disappointment.

"Congratulations!" I tell him. "Are you two going out again?"

"Yes, Megan wants to know when we can use your apartment again," he laughs, back to his old self.

"Sounds like you really performed for her," I answer, flashing on Jenny's insistent desire to place a camera in my bedroom. "We'll figure out a time for you to use the apartment," I assure him.

"We performed for each other," he says proudly. "I'll tell you about it when I see you. Thank you, Aunt Sara!" he says. We hang up.

I crawl into bed but toss and turn all night. I dream that John, Jeremy and Jenny are all in a plot to make me their collective sex toy. I wake up determined to find out if I'm just imagining things. First, I'm going to do a few laps in the pool to try and clear my head.

I'm on my tenth lap when I see Jenny sitting on the steps with her feet in the water. I swim five more laps and then join her. She's wearing a white two-piece swimsuit that lines up perfectly with the tan lines I saw yesterday. She's smiling at me while drinking from a porcelain coffee mug.

"Good morning," she says. "You're energetic this morning."

"Clearing my head," I say as I shake water from my ears. "I don't usually drink that much."

"Your suit is beautiful," she says. I'm wearing the floral print suit, the one that I used to entice Jeremy that first day. Jenny is staring at my tits, much like her son did. I almost expect her to stutter.

"Thanks," I say, suddenly feeling nervous in her presence.

"Turn around and let me see the back," she says and I start to do a little spin. When I'm turned completely around facing away from her, she stops me with her hand. My suit doesn't completely cover my ass cheeks and she can see part of the rosy circles. She lifts the edge of my suit to look at the entire cheek. She repeats the maneuver with my other cheek.

"Did I go a little overboard?" she asks, smiling.

"It's a little sore but I could have stopped you anytime I wanted," I answer, turning back towards her. The way she's looking at me, I feel like I'm naked. My pussy reacts of its own accord. Why am I getting turned on by my sister? I'm not a lesbian!

"I came out in this bright morning sun to see if you were okay," she says, looking at me intently. "I know last night wasn't what you were expecting and I hope you don't hate me."

"Hate you?" I ask. "No way! I was definitely surprised but no, I could never hate you,"

"Then you enjoyed yourself?" she asks hesitantly.

"I think that was obvious," I answer, blushing.

"Good!" she says as if that settles something. "Because I woke up this morning with a brainstorm," she says, smiling at me.

"Uh-oh!" I smile nervously but intrigued at what she might be thinking.

"Don't answer right away," she says. "Just promise me you'll listen to my idea and then think about it, okay?"

"Sure, okay," I answer, wondering if this is about watching Jeremy and Megan or more about her and I.

"Promise," she says, in the same voice she called me a slut last night.

"Okay. I promise I'll listen to you and think about your idea," I say, falling into my submissive, younger sister role and wondering if I'll ever out grow it.

"In two weeks it'll be John's 40th birthday," she says. "And I've been stumped about what to get him. The man has everything," she's rambling and speaking rapidly. "I want it to be extra special, something he'll never forget," she says. Her eyes are locked on mine and she takes a deep breath. "I want to give him you," she finally whispers.

"Me?" I almost choke. What the fuck is she talking about? I'm not hers to give to anyone. Wait! Is this her way of giving us permission because she already knows?

"Well, not just you," she says calmly. "John's most erotic fantasy is to be with two women. Those are the porn videos he likes to watch," she says, taking a deep breath. I remember he had a lot of threesome videos when I used to baby-sit Jeremy. "I'm asking you to be the other girl, Sara," she says. I open my mouth to speak but she cuts me off.

"Remember your promise, Sara. Just listen and give it some thought," she says quickly.

"Okay," I answer with more conviction than I feel. Can this really be happening? Is Jenny offering to share John with me? My pussy likes the idea. I'm glad my suit is already wet. Should I ask her if this is just for one night? Would that make me sound too anxious?

"John really likes you Sara," she says, bringing me back to the threesome idea. "It was his idea to offer you the apartment." It was? John said that me being back is what triggered our reunion but did he manipulate that? Now I'm completely dumbfounded.

"Don't you see if he's ever going to get his fantasy, this is the time?" Jenny says, trying to sell me on the idea. "And you're the perfect person," she smiles. "We'll put on a little girl-on-girl show for him," she teases. "And then... well, please think about it, Sara."

"I will," I say, standing up and walking over to retrieve my towel from a chaise lounge. I have a lot to think about.

"I don't know if John's coming home tonight or tomorrow night," she says, standing up next to me. "He'll call if he's not coming home and maybe we can have dinner together again," she says quietly. Fuck! I need time to think! Maybe John will come home.

"Let me know," I tell her noncommittally.

"I will," she says, reaching towards me but then changing her mind. I walk away before she can rethink it.

Jeremy is off with friends playing baseball for the rest of the day so that's one less distraction. John gets home around dinnertime, aborting any plan that Jenny may have had for us to get together tonight. I work all day Sunday, putting the weekend quickly behind me.

Monday morning, I get up ready to start my investigation. It sounds more organized than it is. No one is home at Jenny's house and I have a key. I'm going to poke around and see if I can find any evidence of intrigue. I don't know, maybe I just watch too many movies.

As I unlock the back door and slip inside of Jenny's house, I feel like I should be wearing gloves and a ski mask. Jenny and John are at work and Jeremy's at school but I call out anyway.

"Anybody home?" There's no answer, of course and I make my way down the hall to Jenny and John's bedroom. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for but I know where I want to start my search: their computer. That's where the video files are and I hope to find something that will confirm or explain my apprehensions.

I don't expect the video files to be password protected because my sister is a dunce when it comes to passwords; she never remembers them. She's always used some other trick, like renaming files or putting them where you'd never find them. Another of her favorite tricks is to use hidden folders. I think that must be what she's done here because when I search in Windows Explorer there are no mpeg files. I know they were here yesterday.

I click 'Show Hidden Files' from the File Options drop down menu. Yes! I knew it would be something simple. Magically, I have dozens of video files. The files names are all numbers and are sorted into three distinct folder locations. I open a folder named 'JJ' in the Program Files folder and double click on a file named '11137' and it opens in Windows Media Player.

It's a video taken in the bedroom and starts with a date and time stamp: November 13, 2007 11:15 p.m. Okay, that explains the file name. I click on Windows Explorer and check the rest of the file names - all dates. This is one of the earliest. When I click back to Windows Media Player, John and Jenny are in the process of getting undressed. This is obviously one of their homemade porn flicks. I click in the progress bar and advance about a third of the way into the movie.

They are both naked and John is lying on his back while Jenny kneels between his legs, giving him a blowjob. The camera angle is from the side and I have a clear view of her head bobbing up and down as she pumps his cock with her hand. I watch for a few minutes, comparing her techniques with mine and watching John's expression. Okay, maybe I'm a little competitive with my big sister but I think I give a better blowjob.

She's not deep throating him or even playing with his balls. She has her other hand just resting on his thigh. What good is that? Okay, enough critique. Let's see what's on the rest of these files. Before closing this one, I click towards the end and watch my sister ride her husband's cock for a few minutes. God! Her tits really bounce when she gets going. I wonder if I look like that? Maybe I should get one of these cameras. When she sits up straight, I realize she has a full bush of pubic hair! I wonder when she shaved her pussy.

I click on a more recent file and it starts with Jenny in bed sleeping, with a sheet pulled up to her shoulders. I can't help but laugh out loud when John sneaks into the bedroom wearing a ski mask and dressed all in black. Obviously, this is one of their creative role-plays. Intrigued, I watch it for a minute as John the burglar pulls the sheet back revealing Jenny's naked body. She is lying on her back with her legs spread but she doesn't appear to wake up. Her pussy is completely bald. I don't know why but the timing of her shaved pussy is something I want to explore.

John backs out of the picture for a minute and I watch my sister pretend to sleep. My pussy unexpectedly reacts to her naked body. She really is beautiful. John is back with what looks like several silk scarves. He gently lifts Jenny's wrist and ties the scarf around it, trying not to wake her. He ties the other end to the railing of the headboard. Repeating the process with her other wrist, he moves to her ankles and uses the remaining scarves to secure her ankles to the corners of the bed.

My pussy likes this! My naked sister tied spread-eagle on her bed is turning me on. Without removing the ski mask, John crawls up between her legs and licks her splayed open pussy. Jenny wakes abruptly and starts screaming, although not very loudly because I assume Jeremy is just down the hall.

"Who are you? What are you doing?" She's struggling against the scarves and twisting her body back and forth.

"Shut up, bitch!" John snaps at her. "We can do this without you getting hurt or..." he shrugs his shoulders, like it doesn't matter to him.

"Rape me without hurting me?" she says incredulously. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" she asks defiantly. John reaches up and grabs her right tit, twisting his hand as he squeezes her flesh. Damn! That's got to hurt.

"Owwww! Goddamnit!" Jenny cries. John releases her tit, leaving the impressions from his fingers visible on her soft skin.

"Now will you shut up or do you want me to do the other one?" he says, reaching for her left tit.

"No!" Jenny cries. "I'll be quiet," she sobs but continues to struggle against the scarves. John grabs her tit anyway but doesn't twist or squeeze it. He tweaks her nipple and it responds instantly.

"See?" he says. "This could actually be fun," he smiles but looks menacing in the black ski mask. "Now where was I?" he says laughing as he lowers his face back to her pussy. Jenny continues to fight against him but it's obvious that she's very turned on. She's not the only one. This is very erotic but I've seen enough to know how it plays out.

I close the file and decide to go to a different folder. JJ is obviously John and Jenny, so I look at the other two. One is called Sarjen and is buried in the system32 file. The other one is called MS and is located deep inside the windows preferences files. I open the first one and it only has one file in it, from last Friday night. Oh fuck! This better not be what I think it is.

I double click it and of course that's exactly what it is. Jenny and I are sitting fully dressed on her bed, watching the TV screen. Goddamn her! She recorded us in her bedroom. I click farther into the file and watch as Jenny slaps my ass. I flinch as I remember how much it stung. What's surprising is how I reacted! I didn't realize how much I wanted her to touch my pussy. I'm rocking on her lap, spreading my legs and pushing my pussy towards her fingers.

I've never seen myself in a video like this and it's captivating. I watch as Jenny caresses my ass and calls me a slut. I watch myself respond to her and hump her thigh like a dog in heat. By the time she pushes me back on the bed, I want to cum as much as my counterpart in the movie.

I sit back on the computer chair and rub my pussy through my shorts as I watch Jenny bury her face between my legs on the computer screen. At the time, I was completely unaware of her hands roaming all over my body but now I see her pushing my thighs apart, caressing my trimmed mound and even squeezing my tits. God this is getting me hot!

I undo my shorts and open them enough to get my hand inside. Leaning back in the chair, I spread my legs and push two fingers into my wet pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" That feels good. Keeping my eyes on the computer screen, I press my palm against my clit and rock my fingers in and out of my pussy. I watch myself lose control as Jenny sucks my clit and finger fucks me. Wow! I was thrashing all over the bed. I pump my pussy harder as I watch my orgasm build in the movie. This is wild!

I start to cum, right along with my virtual self. Closing my eyes, I let the pleasure wash over me as I continue to hump my hand. Squeezing my pussy muscles around my fingers, I breathe deeply and try to relax. When I open my eyes, Jenny and I are in an embrace, pressing our tits against each other.

That's weird! I remember this happening just before I left but the video is only half over. I click a little ahead and it's just Jenny sleeping. She's stretched out on her back, just like I left her. Of course, she never turned the camera off and it just continued to record her sleeping.

I click a little farther just to make sure and I'm shocked when Jeremy appears, standing next to his mother's bed staring at her naked body. The camera catches him from the side, clearly displaying the tent his cock is making in the front of his boxers. That's all he's wearing! He must have come home from his date with Megan, got undressed and gone in to say goodnight to his mother. What a surprise to find her lying spread-eagle on top of her covers. I can't blame him for getting hard; she looks sexy as hell like that.

My jaw drops when he sits on the edge of the bed and begins caressing his mother's bare thigh. What's he doing? She's going to wake up and catch him touching her. Oh fuck! As I continue to watch, he leans down and sucks one of her thick nipples into his mouth. Jenny stirs but doesn't wake up. God! The kid's got balls! He moves his hand up her thigh and over her smooth, hairless pussy mound. Jenny squirms and spreads her legs farther apart. I wonder if she's dreaming.

While he continues sucking on her tit, Jeremy slides his middle finger down to the top of his mother's slit. No! He's not going to put his finger in her! Not in his own mother's pussy! Damn! Jeremy, what are you doing? This is wrong but also very arousing. My fingers are still in my pussy and I absently curl them towards the ridges of my g-spot as I watch Jeremy slide his finger between his mother's wet pussy lips. Ohmygod! He's finger-fucking his mother while she sleeps! She's bound to wake up now! Or did the margaritas knock her out?

My fingers can't penetrate deep enough with my shorts in the way! I stand up and push them down, taking my panties with them. Naked below the waist, I sit down spreading my legs as I shove my fingers back into my burning snatch. Jeremy pulls his fingers out of his mother's pussy bringing a gob of juice that he smears on her other nipple. Returning his fingers to her pussy, he moves his lips to her juice-coated tit, sucking it into his mouth.

"Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhh!" I hump my hand, vigorously finger-fucking myself as I watch my sister's body respond to her son's machinations.

"Mmmmmmmm!" My sister moans, and I freeze, wondering if she's going to wake up. Jeremy just continues sucking her tit and pumping his finger in and out of her pussy. I resume fingering myself as I watch the video but freeze again when I hear my sister's voice.

"Fuck me," she says, whispering drowsily without opening her eyes. "I need your hard cock inside of me," she says and I stare wide-eyed as I wonder if she thinks it's John who's been touching her.

Jeremy complies immediately with her request. Stripping off his boxers and crawling up between her legs, I watch him align his throbbing member with his mother's splayed open pussy. No condom, no conversation, no hesitation; he just a thrusts forward and plunges his cock into her as he stretches out over her.

"Oh God!" Jenny moans, pulling her knees up and locking her ankles behind her son's thighs. Her arms encircle him asshe urges him on, rocking her body with his fast paced rhythm. My orgasm is building as I watch my sister fucking her own son.

"Fuck me, Jeremy!" Jenny yells. "Fuck me hard, son!" she begs, beads of sweat forming on her forehead as Jeremy's powerful thrusts smash her into the mattress.

All thoughts of my own orgasm are extinguished as the realization hits me. She knows! She was expecting him! They've done this before! I'm dazed as I just stare at the unbelievable image on the computer screen. My nephew and my sister fucking like crazy, her nails clawing his back as he pounds his cock into her. What the fuck is going on?

I extract my fingers from my soggy cunt and just sit there, leaking juice onto the desk chair as my nephew slams into my sister one final time. As he jerkily spews his seed into his mother's pussy, I try to make sense of it all. I knew Jenny was obsessed with her son but I never thought... Jenny's voice bellows through the speakers.

"How was your date?" she asks, smiling at her son as she strokes his head, brushing his hair back.

"Very funny," he says. "I put the condoms in the wastebasket, messed up the sheets and smeared your juice on them. Then I made some popcorn and watched a movie," he says, matter-of-factly. "How was yours?" he asks more excitedly, pulling his head back to look in her eyes. What the fuck?

"Oh God!" she exclaims. "You were right! She tastes wonderful!" Ohmygod!

"I told you!" he says. "Did she eat you, too?" he asks, still lying on top of her with his cock in her pussy.

samslam
samslam
12,894 Followers