My Virgin Session with a ProDomme

Story Info
Meeting a ProDomme.
2.4k words
4.68
11.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers

This is a true account of my first session with a ProDome. Some of the details may be "fuzzy" a result of the intensity of the encounter... Thanks in advance for your patience...

PROLOGUE

I found Her on-line after searching for a real professional. My previous encounters had been at local "massage spa" where some of the attendants claimed to be experienced in bondage and SM. At best, they were trying to please. One day, while trolling Craigslist, I happened to see a posting by a "ProDomme" looking for some new clients. I replied and we struck up a bit of dialogue before agreeing to see Her. She told me her name was "Foxy Brown", and i was to address her as Mistress Foxy.

She gave me an address in a low-rise residential building and I arrived a bit early. When I texted her, she advised that she was on her way and would be there shortly. I waited patiently in the lobby for about 20 minutes, getting somewhat annoyed.

Finally, She came to fetch me and took me to the apartment. She went inside while I waited in the hall for a couple of minutes. Then she let me in and we sat down and she inquired as to my "experience" and expectations. We had a very frank discussion and she showed me around the place. She told me that it was rented by her and a friend for the sole purpose of BDSM activities. The "dining room" and single bedroom were outfitted with a massage table, kneeling bench, St. Andrew's cross and a rack containing straps, whips, gags, cuffs, etc. There were also shelves in the closet for dildoes, plugs and other toys and torture equipment. It appeared to be pretty well equipped.

THE SESSION

Mistress Foxy then took me back to the dining room where I was ordered to strip, fold my clothes neatly and lay down face up on the massage table. She brusquely told me to put my hands above my head and spread my legs, after which she quickly secured me with ropes to rings at the four corners of the table. My cock was standing straight up at attention until she slapped my balls and gruffly growled that I'd better lose "that fucking hard-on" fast if I wanted her to stop hurting my nuts.

I meekly responded "yes, Mistress Foxy.." and focused my thoughts on getting soft. It worked! but not before my balls were aching.

I heard her rip something behind me which turned out to be duct tape which she placed over my mouth before putting a zippered hood over my head. I was now completely immobilized, gagged and blindfolded. I had never felt so vulnerable before... But THAT was the point of my visit.

Over the time that I was strapped down to the table, Mistress Foxy used a variety of tortures that I had only read about (and fantasized about...). She started by pinching my nipples. It hurt and then she twisted them both very hard. The duct tape over my mouth prevented a scream, but I felt myself screaming nonetheless but the tape and hood muffled the sound.

I felt her hands moving down my chest and torso and she lightly brushed my stiffening cock as she massaged my inner thighs. I felt her finger on my asshole and she grabbed my balls and squeezed but not too hard. (Little did I know what was coming...)

I felt her dribble some massage oil on my cock, it was cool at first and she started stroking my rigid member. Interestingly, she stroked in only one direction, from the head to the base and I felt like that was designed to drive me crazy.

She bent down and whispered in my hooded ear "If you're very good today - I will let you cum, but you'll have to earn it by enduring my torture. I will take you to the limit of your tolerance and you can stop any time. But if you stop, I will send you away with a cage on your cock that will take you an hour to remove. If you prevail, you will have the most intense orgasm you have ever experienced."

Then she kissed my neck and nipples softly and I felt her place something in my bound left hand.

She continued "I have put a squeaky toy in your hand. If I hear a squeak, our session will end and you will find yourself untied and alone on the table. Your cock will be caged and you will be able to remove the hood and the duct tape yourself, get dressed and leave. I hope you don't squeeze it... for your sake..."

And with that I felt her put clamps on both of my nipples, and again I tried to scream. I raised my back off the table and she gently pushed me down and massaged by chest while I became accustomed to the agony. My breathing which had been rapid started to return to a normal rhythm as her hands returned to my cock.

She stroked it twice from head to base and then twice from base to head. I felt my cock become harder and harder. She stroked it three times from head to base while counting and then three times in the other direction also while counting. This pattern continued until she got to 10 strokes in each direction and by then my cock felt as hard as an oak tree branch.

I was beginning to feel the effects of being blindfolded by the hood and gagged. Sensory deprivation was something I had read about and this was certainly my first experience. What it was doing was focusing my attention on my rock hard cock and clamped nipples and little else.

And then, she grabbed my balls. I felt something very cold and hard envelope them and started to clench my fists to prepare for what I expected to be excruciating pain. I felt the rubber toy in my left hand and gasped (sort of a gasp since my mouth was duct taped...).

I froze in fear as I tried to refrain from squeezing the toy which would end the torment but bring on something possibly far worse. I clenched my right fist while leaving my left one slack around the toy.

I had no idea what she was doing to my balls, but it felt as though they were in a cylinder of some kind. Cold and hard. And then I felt my nuts being squeezed very slowly but deliberately. Oh my gawd, I thought - she's using a ball press! I had seen a picture of this torture device on a kink website but never expected to have it used on me!

The new pain in my groin alleviated the agony of my clamped nipples and she pressed my nuts until my breathing became rapid again and then stopped. I was thankful for that.

She asked me to squeak the toy once if I was OK and twice if I wanted to stop. I was obviously afraid and did nothing until she said "It's not a trick, just let me know if you're able to continue."

Continue, I thought ... Did that mean crushing my balls more or something else even more diabolical... But I certainly did not want to get thrown out on the street with a cage on my cock. So, reluctantly, I gave the toy a single squeeze.

"Thank you" she said "You are being such a good little victim and I appreciate it."

"You will too, but later..."

She increased the pressure on my balls and then I felt her untie my legs from the end of the table. But next, she must have attached ropes to the rings and the head of the table since I felt my legs lift up in the air. I found out later that there were rings in the ceiling that she used to get my legs up. I had no idea what was going on until I felt her hand again at my asshole.

Again, I felt the cool massage oil as she fingered my backdoor. It felt good even though my balls were in pain. I noticed that my nipples had become accustomed to the clamps and even felt a bit numb.

She asked if I had ever been fucked with a dildo, or if my ass was "virgin territory." I considered lying since I had played with dildoes and butt plugs. I figured if she thought that I had never been anally violated, she'd be more gentle...

But she leaned over again and whispered "Don't lie to me bitch. I am going to fuck your ass and I can tell if you have been ass-fucked before.

If I think you've lied to me you'll be sorry..." "So I'll ask you again - one squeak for no and two for yes - is your ass a virgin?"

I squeaked the toy once and she giggled "I thought so... I could feel your desire when I fingered your asshole.

You are going to get ass-fucked real good!" and then she put even more pressure on my nuts.

I was going crazy with all of the sensations conflicting in my brain. I felt her start to insert a somewhat thin dildo in my ass and start to move it in and out. For the first time something she was doing felt good... I started to relax a bit and enjoy it. When she felt me relax however, she quickly pulled out the silicone protrusion. Next I felt a burning sensation as she insert an even larger one. I squirmed against the restraints to no avail as I heard a giggling in the background. Never before did I feel so helpless as she violated my ass repeatedly.

She stopped briefly and I felt the pressure on my captive ball sack increase yet again. She continued thrusting the tool into my ass and as soon as I got used to the size of this new one, she stopped and went to one that felt like a fucking telephone pole!

I tried in vain to scream again and almost squeezed the toy in my hand. She fucked me for what seemed like an eternity and then slowly reduced the intensity.

Leaning down to my ear again, she whispered, "Oh you are so good at being used and abused. It pleases your Mistress very much to torment you and you deserve some small reward for your endurance. Actually a large reward and a small reward."

With that said, she removed the pole, lubed up my burning asshole and I felt the insert of what seemed like a a huge butt plug.

She whispered, "I was getting you already for this one. It is your large reward!" and she giggled again. "Now for the small reward..." I tensed my body in anticipation of what I was certain was some diabolical torment.

I felt her hands on my chest and then in an instant she quickly removed the clamps from my now desensitized nipples. As the blood rushed back into my flesh, I again screamed silently and pulled at the restraints. While I was in pain, she lowered my legs to the table and secured my ankles together squeezing the plug inside of me. My balls were aching and I was in a sensory overload situation and felt like I was beginning to lose consciousness. I was not sure how much more I could endure, but I was aware enough to appreciate the ramifications of ending it prematurely.

She tightened the press on my nuts once more and mercifully whispered "That's as far as I am going... this session..."

I quietly thanked her. Then I felt her unlash and separate my ankles and slowly remove the butt plug. My ass was still burning from being stretched and she cooled it down with some ice. A very weird sensation and she also iced up my nipples which provided some measure of relief from the pain. She spread my legs again and secured my ankles to the table corners.

Next, I felt the pressure on my balls ease as she loosened the device. I was on my way back to reality, finally. Then she removed the hood and ripped the tape off of my mouth. She had dimmed the room lights so that I could adjust to the removal of the blindfold.

I was still spread out on the table with my cock pointing straight up.

She took the toy from my hand saying "You won't be needing this any longer and you'll be very happy you didn't use it."

Then she squirted oil on my cock and began to stroke me slowly. She was adept at edging and every time she sensed an orgasm building, she backed off. I am not sure how long she kept me at the precipice, but when she finally let me cum, it was the most explosive orgasm I had ever experienced. I think my jism hit the ceiling!

She let me calm down and then finally finally undid all of the restraints, ankles first and then wrists.. With my hands free I was able to sit up I said nothing as I started to shake a bit as I began to realize what I had just been through. It felt like I had been to hell and back and was at a loss for words. I just looked at her and shook my head.

THE END

Silently, she helped me off the massage table and led me to the bathroom and ran the shower. She left me alone as I climbed in and cleaned myself up. It was so surreal. I dried off and found she had brought my clothes in for me. I got dressed and went back into the living room. Mistress was also dressed and sitting on a couch reading a book.

She looked up briefly, said "Thank you for pleasing Mistress Foxy. We'll talk later... take care and have a good night."

Confused and exhausted, I opened the door and let myself out into the hallway. The door closed and locked behind me. Standing there alone in the same place I was when she first opened the door, it was like it never happened, but it did...

Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers