My Visit to Dad Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TopGun115
TopGun115
412 Followers

Frank took hold of my head and pulled me towards his hard prick, I took it deep into my mouth, down my throat and gave him his blow job, he squeezed my tits hard, he pulled at my nipples as they poked out through the bra, I felt a dick probing at my cunt, I looked down and saw Billy as he entered me, I was so wet he slipped in easily and soon he was pumping his dick in deep and hard, I couldn't see much of Jill, I heard her moaning out loud, I heard her scream as - I presume, someone entered her, I was too busy with what was happening to me. After a while Frank pulled out of my mouth, his dick was replaced by Stan's, I saw dad fucking Jill now, she was on her hands and knees, dad was lunging into her deeply, she took Frank's dick into her mouth, Billy was still hammering away at my cunt as I lay on the floor, Stan had straddled my head, his dick fucked my throat deeply, his hairy balls slapped on my chin as he pumped deep and fast into my mouth.

The guys swapped around from time to time, they got us into different positions, a particular favourite of mine was when I lay on the floor with Jill squatting over my face which allowed me to lick out her juicy cunt as she was being fucked, I had a dick in my cunt fucking me hard, Jill was sucking on another! I had my ass fucked, I had two dicks inside my cunt together, I received one load of spunk into my cunt and swallowed another, I saw dad shooting his spunk over Jill's face, and then she sucked him dry, this carried on for what seemed like hours until one by one they started to tire. We stopped for a breather, a few drinks and a bit of fooling around, later we had another session of fucking, which went on till early morning. Jill spent the night with us and slept with dad, and me dad got hard again but was content with watching us make love. Next day before Jill left we arranged to see each other mid-week, just Jill, dad and me.

I sat and chatted to dad, I suggested a night out soon, just him and me - maybe a meal and a visit to a night club, "You never know dad, you might just meet someone special there" I said to him, and I intended to see that he did! I asked dad about Jill, what did he think of her? Did he enjoy last night? He told me that sexually it had been the best night of his life, "I've read about group sex Jessie, but I honestly never thought I would experience it!" I sat back in my chair, I had another two months left of my visit, I had done things here I had only before imagined and dreamed about, what would my life be like when I returned to my husband - Tony? I knew one thing for sure; I now could not return to a monogamous marriage, I just hoped Tony would see things my way!

To be, or not to be continued? That is the question...

TopGun115
TopGun115
412 Followers
12