My Visit to Owen

Story Info
My friend Marion and I visit our sons at University.
4.2k words
4.33
164k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues the saga telling the relationship I have with my son, Owen, as detailed in the previous two stories about Owen.

*

I had a telephone call from Marion last Friday. This was not unusual as we had kept in touch with each other ever since our sons started University together. But on this occasion she asked me if I were interested in joining her for a visit to our sons, and I readily agreed, as I had been having to make do with sessions with Chloe whilst Owen was away, and even that depended on whether or not she was not previously occupied with one of her many boy-friends.

Anyway, we agreed to plan it as a bit of a surprise, and so I drove to meet her and pick her up in my car on Saturday. I was not surprised, though, when she got into the car carrying just a small bag containing soap and a toothbrush, apart from her handbag, with no evidence of change of clothing or night attire, although the plan was to stay overnight if possible.

As she got into the car she leaned over for a warm kiss, and then settled back into her seat as we drove to our destination, some five hours away at least.

Owen had given me directions in the past for the four-bedroomed house they were renting, and I found it quite easily.

We parked the car and together we walked up to the door and rang the door-bell. There came a sound of scuffling behind the door for a short time and then it was opened by a very pretty blonde girl wearing what seemed to be no more than a towel, although she did not seem to be as wet as if we had disturbed her in the shower.

She looked a little puzzled at seeing us there until we explained who we were, and then her face changed into a big smile of a greeting.

"Come in, please" she said, then turned her head to shout up the stairs, "It's all right. It's your mums, Owen and George. Shall I bring them up?"

A little to our surprise, although we should not have been surprised actually, George appeared at the top of the staircase dressed only in what looked suspiciously like a pair of feminine knickers, judging from the lace which seemed to be the main material.

"Hi Mom!" he called out, and as he came down to meet us he was closely followed by Owen, similarly dressed but also sporting a bra which looked so incongruous on him. But behind him was a red-head of a girl who was just wearing a man's shirt, several sizes too big for her.

Marion and I were puzzled for a few seconds, but Owen called out to us as he came down to meet us -- "Great to see you, but you have just interrupted our game. Not that it matters," he continued. "We were having a game of transvestite strip-poker, but we had nearly finished as you can see. That is why Nadine had to slip on a towel to answer the door, in case it was someone who would not understand why the rest of us were dressed as we are."

The girls did not seem to be as embarrassed as we would have thought, but as Owen and George introduced us as Nicky and Marion to them, both Nadine and Betty said how much they had been wanting to meet us, saying that George and Owen had told them so much about us and about our four-way relationships!

"They have often spoken about you and have even showed us some of the photographs you have sent them, showing you all together in bed, and playing with each other," said Betty.

"Yes," said Nadine. "They have often told us about you, and how you (and she nodded to me) helped George to lose his virginity."

"That was my daughter, Chloe", I started to say, but Betty again interrupted to say laughingly to Owen, "So I wonder if that means I shall have to sleep on my own tonight, then?"

I looked at them both, as Owen replied, "Not necessarily. Depends how the evening goes!"

"Oh, goody!" she answered him. Then she said, "But we should finish this game another time, I think."

"Yes, perhaps you should," I said to them all. "Marion and I would like to take you all out for a meal, and then perhaps a disco. Would you like that?"

They jumped at the opportunity, especially as it meant that Marion and I would be footing the bill, and then excused themselves to change in readiness.

Marion and I had no reservations about accompanying George and Owen whilst they dressed, and neither of them seemed the least embarrassed. And nor should they have been. Not only had we had all seen each other nude before but we had all been regular fucking partners.

After the boys had changed (and Marion and I had restrained ourselves from touching them whilst they were undressed -- that could come later) we went downstairs to wait for the two girls, who soon appeared.

Whether the boys had had some influence on the way the girls were dressed I would not try to hazard a guess, but they certainly looked as if they were on the look-out for a good time.

Both of them were completely bare at the midriff, and although I was used to seeing Chloe wearing as little as possible when going out these two seemed to be wearing even less! As tops they were both similarly covered, if covered is the word. A narrow band of chiffon encircled their breasts but so see-through that they may as well have had nothing covering them at all. Their skirts were tinier than any I had ever seen and dipped low in front revealing their belly-buttons with space below, and they must have been shaved as the skirts dipped right to the beginnings of their slits which could just be made out. From the rear the dip was also in evidence so that the tiny elastics of what must have been g-strings were on show.

Betty saw my appreciative eyes taking all this in, and she laughed as she told us that the boys had bought these outfits but so far they had not worn them anywhere outside the house as yet. She then made no fuss at all as she raised the bottom hem of her skirt (and there was not much to lift) to show how flimsy the g-string was, consisting as it did of no more than a tiny black fragment which had already slipped between her cunt lips in a really beautiful camel-toe.

But my curiosity was satisfied straight away as Nadine said, "I hope you approve -- Owen and George bought these for us, like Owen says he does for you. Have you got some on that he bought in the past?"

"Unfortunately, no," I answered. Then, with sheer audacity I took my own hem and pulled it up to the waist, showing everyone the fact that I was not wearing any knickers at all! But the action also revealed the fact that I wore stockings and suspenders, and this seemed to amuse the girls.

"I've never worn those," said Betty. "But I must admit that they look really sexy the way they frame your pussy. But are you really going to go to the disco without any knickers at all? "

"We certainly are," said Marion. "I've none on either -- we both came prepared for an immediate fuck from our sons, but that can wait for now." Then she turned to me and asked, "What do you think, Nicky? Shall we go with stockings and suspenders on, or should we remove them and perhaps ask the girls if we could borrow some shorter skirts?"

"But still without knickers, of course," I agreed. "After all, who knows -- we might get picked up by some young studs if we do."

The girls seemed amused with our remarks, but the boys took it in their stride -- naturally, as they knew us well!

"We have no more as short as these, though," apologised Nadine. But we told her that it did not matter -- just so long as they were shorter than the ones we were wearing at the time.

Betty slipped out and quickly returned with two mini-skirts, neither of which was as short as the ones they had on, but nevertheless quite revealing inasmuch as they were wrap-around with a Velcro fastening.

Again, neither Marion nor I felt the least embarrassed as we slipped off our own skirts and replaced them with the borrowed ones quite unconcerned with our audience, and at the same time slipping off the suspender belts and stockings.

Once ready we squeezed into my car, Marion in the passenger seat and Owen sitting between us on the "child" seat whilst George sat between the two girls behind us.

But nothing untoward happened on the journeys, as it was fairly short. I pulled up outside a steak-house which everyone agreed was as good an option as any, tonight being a Saturday night and restaurants usually being pre-booked on such nights.

Being a steak-house, though, meant that we were seated in small booths, which was really to our advantage, mainly because our manner of dress would not have been really suitable for tables and dining chairs -- all four females were showing practically everything, especially Marion, whose wrap-around skirt seemed to be made for a shorter waist than hers. This meant that it was already parting company when she sat down, and was open enough to reveal a glimpse of her smooth pussy lips, although the fact that she was spreading her legs probably helped, the brazen hussy. (Like me, though, really.)

Anyway, her display was not apparent to the waitress who served us, but did cause amusement amongst our party.

A couple of bottles of wines and six steaks later and we were ready for the disco.

Again, this was not too far away, either, and so as soon as I had parked the car we all trooped inside.

The place was full of students, and our boys and the girls seemed to know most of the crowd, and Owen explained as well that they often came here because of this. Evidently, he told us, it was because the crowd were mainly students that there was a more tolerant attitude as to dress or to casual petting. Heavier petting did take place, but this was usually done in less obvious places, such as in one of the darker alcoves or perhaps even in the garden outside.

As if to illustrate this he pointed to one of the side alcoves alongside where we were standing and on looking in we saw that a young couple were inside in a really passionate embrace, he with one hand down the top of her sweater and she with her hand down the front of his trousers.

"Mind you, that's tame compared with what we will be able to see later on," said Betty. "Some of them could not care less what they may show. And I'm one of them!" she added with a giggle.

But Owen then asked me onto the floor to dance, and George did the same with Marion. As we went onto the tightly packed floor, though, we saw that Betty and Nadine were being attended to by two other boys who seemed to know them well.

Eventually we decided to sit down again, and on looking round we saw George with Marion already in one of the booths, kissing intimately like the two lovers they actually were. As we joined them they made no move to separate, vaguely acknowledging us as they continued to kiss and fondle. Mind you, they had been separated for some time as lovers now that George was a University, as had Owen and me.

So it was no coincidence that, as we sat beside them, Owen and I began to smooch, and his hands immediately sought my boobs through my thin dress.

We continued like this for a short while until we were suddenly disturbed by another couple, as the girl said, "Owen! You lucky devil! Are you going to introduce us to your new girl-friend? We haven't seen her before."

We broke contact, although Owen kept his mauling hand still pawing my breast as he looked up and said, "Hi Steph! Hi Steve! This is Nicola -- she has come to stay with us for the weekend with her friend Marion, who is somewhere around with George."

(I was extremely pleased that he was calling me Nicola. He was not divulging any of our secrets to anyone else, even though Betty and Nadine seemed to be fully aware of our situation.)

Whereas Steph was a quite petite blonde girl, pretty and slim, Steve was well-built and hefty. This was because, as I found out later, he was a rugby player and played for the first team.

Steve looked straight at me, though, and then asked Owen if he would mind if he were to take his girl-friend onto the dance floor, meaning me of course.

Owen made no objections, and as I stood up Steph took my place, and I was not surprised to see her kissing Owen as we left them.

The music at the time was playing a very slow smoochy number, and we clinched closely together as we swayed to the music. I could feel his strong hands sliding slowly down my back until they cupped my bottom, and I did the same to him. But then I felt such a tingling sensation as I realised that his hands had now opened up so that his fingers were pressing into the cleft of my bottom, hampered only by the thin cotton of my skirt, beneath which, of course, I was completely bare.

Steve seemed to sense this, and as his lips brushed mine he whispered, "No knickers?" I replied just as softly, "None at all. And no bra either."

He seemed to take this as a 'come-on', and indeed it was meant as such, for he then suggested in a very low voice that perhaps we should find our own little alcove.

I was more than willing, with a hunk like this little more than half my own age. He steered us to one end of the room until he saw what he was looking for -- an empty recess.

This one was very secluded, though, and was 'L'-shaped, so that we just sneaked round the corner where we were almost completely hidden from the rest of the room.

In order to encourage him as much as possible I immediately reached my hand across to the growing bulge in the front of his trousers as his hand reached across and parted the gap of my wrap-over mini-skirt to settle right on my smooth pussy, which was already feeling quite warm with expectation.

As one, then two of his fingers began to penetrate me I parted my thighs for his easier access and our tongues met forcibly as we both kissed uncontrollably.

My hand had, by now, torn open his zip and was recklessly grasping and wanking his meaty cock, until he suddenly broke contact to gasp out, "Let's go outside where we can be more private."

I was as anxious as he was and made no hesitation in following him outside through the rear doors and out into a dimly-lit type of garden, liberally planted with trees and with randomly scattered benches, some of which were already occupied by couples but at whom we scarcely looked out of consideration.

We eventually found one unoccupied, whereupon I instantly lay back, and swiftly snatched open the Velcro fastenings to my skirt, leaving myself completely exposed in the discreetly subdued lighting as I begged him to fuck me as brutally as he could.

Next second he was on me, his cock feeling like a hot rod of steel as he rammed it in the way I wanted it -- fiercely and rough.

This continued for only a very short time, as we were both so pent-up that we simultaneously came almost instantly, his semen flooding me, overflowing onto the seat below us.

"You lucky fucker!" came a voice I knew, and I looked up to see Marion with George, her top gaping open to reveal both breasts, George's hand still cupping one of them as one of his arms encircled her from behind.

At first Steve seemed a little embarrassed at having been caught, but seeing how Marion and George were looking at us he quickly recovered his composure and instead seemed proud to be exhibiting what he probably regarded as his 'monster'. Granted, it had hardly drooped since he withdrew, but actually I had seen (and been fucked by) others of a similar size, including Owen's.

He seemed to be even more relaxed, though, when Marion leaned forward and, using her fingers, scooped up some of the sticky mess now covering my cunt and then transferred them to her own mouth.

"Nice" she said, offering me her fingers which still had some of the cum sticking to them. I took my turn in licking them, too, as Steve watched in amazement. Evidently he had never seen anyone enjoying the taste of cum before.

But, hunk though he was, and although his lack of droop was very significant, nevertheless he seemed to have been satisfied for now, for he suddenly stood up, fastened his trousers again, and without a word disappeared, leaving me alone with Marion and George.

"Where's Owen?" asked Marion, to which I replied that I did not know.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Just wondering," came the cryptic reply. "But where did you pick up that beefy hunk?"

"He picked me up," I told her. "I left his girl-friend with Owen, though. I wonder if Steve has gone to look for them? If so, I hope he realises that what is sauce for the gander is also sauce for the goose!"

But just then another familiar voice was heard by all of us.

"Someone talking about me?" we heard Owen say, and we turned to see Owen with Betty, Owen holding a tiny scrap of something in his hand.

He did not seem too concerned at my state of undress, but laughed as he said, "I have just been doing my good turn! Betty was complaining that her g-string was uncomfortable, as it keeps slipping inside her pussy, so I have just taken it off for her." And he held out the tiny wisp to show us. Does either of you two want to try it on?"

"Sorry, Owen," I told him. "My pussy is still full of come, and I would not want to ruin it."

"But if you screw it up into a ball you can push it inside my cunt," said Marion. "Mine is only wet with pee, as that is where we have just been. George was saying that it is a long time since he last watched me pee so I have been doing that for him."

She held her skirt up long enough for Owen to insert it right the way inside her, then we decided that perhaps it was time for going back to their house for the night.

First thing, though, was to find Nadine, wherever she was.

We did find her, though, on the dance floor with another girl, but as soon as she saw us she left and came over to us.

"I'm not in the mood for fucking with anyone else tonight," she explained. "I was getting so worked up with our strip poker session and I was close to winning, and that is what I wanted tonight."

Marion and I looked at one another. What a strange thing to want! But perhaps there was something a little more to it than we had first thought.

"Well, shall we go back and restart the game?" asked Betty. "I'm game, and we can show Marion and Nicola how we play it. I'm sure that they would enjoy it."

This time Owen drove my car, saying it would be easier for him to drive than to sit there explaining the route.

On arriving home, though, Marion and I watched as Owen and George went into the girls' rooms, opening their drawers and extracting various items of clothing, whilst the two girls went into Owen and George's rooms and began doing the same.

Actually they did not wear much when they had finished. George had on a bra and French knickers, Owen had on just a skirt and an unfastened blouse, and the girls appeared in shorts and neckties. Breasts were bare!

"Can we join in?" asked Marion, to which Nadine answered that we were welcome, but that if we did, she warned us, we would have to be prepared for the same conclusions as they were.

This sounded mysterious, but as nothing could ever shock either Marion or me we were more than game, and so we also put on the boys' shorts and a jacket, just so that we all started equal with just two items. With such little clothing the game was sure the end fairly quickly, we thought.

It was not long, though, before Marion and I were out of the game, having lost both our items in turn. George was down to just the knickers; Owen was still wearing both his items, and Nadine and Betty were minus their shorts.

But then Owen lost two rounds in succession and Betty lost her remaining item, leaving Nadine in just the tie.

"Whoopee!" she cried. "I've won. Now, let's get to the bathroom quickly for my prize!"

She virtually ran all the way upstairs and when Marion and I arrived she was lying full length in the empty bath.

Immediately Betty jumped onto and straddled the sides of the bath, balancing lewdly with her wide-open pussy facing Nadine, whilst the two boys stood holding their cocks towards her as well.

12