My Visit to Pittsburgh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we got tired of riding we told Antonio to call Charles office. His secretary answered and I asked for Charles. He said Charles was busy and could he take a message. I told him no, I'd called back. Carl and I looked at each other. I told Antonio to take us to Charles office. When we arrived at the office building Antonio walked us to the door and told the guard we were associates of Charles and it was okay to let us enter. Antonio pointed us the direction of the elevator and told us which floor Charles office was on. When the elevator door opened to Charles office we both were very impressed with the Cherry paneling and Gold accents everywhere. You would have thought we were in a library in somebody's mansion. We continued into the office as we reached his secretaries' desk. He must have been deep in his work because when he turned he gasped. He apologized for reacting like that while his eyes checked us out, top to bottom, evidently he liked what he saw. We explained we were associates and we needed to see Charles. He started to buzz Charles but I stepped around the desk and grabbed his hand to stop him. I explained we wanted to surprise Charles. He motioned us toward the heavy Cherry doors leading to Charles office. As we entered Charles had his back to us and was on the phone. We approached the desk and stood there, I cleared my throat and asked, "What do you think?" Charles spun around and almost choked. He quickly finished his conversation and told us we looked fantastic. We went around both sides of Charles desk as Carl ordered Charles up and told him to bend over, we were here to check to make sure the butt plug was still in place. He dropped his pants and bent over his desk obediently. Carl ran his finger down Charles ass and moaned in approval. He had followed orders well. We asked Charles how much longer he would be, he said he was just wrapping things up. Carl told him that was a good thing, our cocks were getting lonely.

As Charles wrapped up loose ends he called in his secretary and told him to tidy up and then he could go. Charles and Carl exited first with me close behind. As we passed his secretary I swatted him on the ass and told him I would be seeing him, A grin as big as Texas crossed his face.

We all 3 climbed in the limo. Charles raised the privacy glass. I pulled Charles mouth to mine as I let him suck my tongue. Carl reached around Charles head and pulled his mouth to his. I pulled off Charles shirt and sucked and nibbled his nipples. Carl told Charles to get on his knees and open our slacks. I saw the intercom button so I turned it on so Antonio could hear all that went on. I ordered Charles to drop his pants. I wanted that ass. I spotted a bottle of champagne and got an idea. After Charles got his pants off I removed the butt plug and praised him for being so good. I got the bottle of champagne and opened it up, and then I placed the cool neck of the bottle at Charles pucker and inserted it a bit. Charles moaned around Carl's cock. I pushed in a little more and turned the bottle up so the liquid would enter his ass. After the champagne filled his ass, I got to my knees, removed the bottle and sucked the champagne from his ass. Charles gasped when my hot lips met his cool ass. I inserted the bottle in his ass again and told him to tighten down; I wanted to see the bottle hanging from his ass. Charles tightened down and held the bottle tight. I pulled the bottle out and started inserting ice into his ass. After I got 6-8 pieces in I told Carl it was time change places. I removed my pants so Charles could get to my balls. I love the feeling a man sucking and rolling both my big balls in his mouth. Meanwhile Carl had positioned his cock at Charles pucker and was pushing real easy, not quite breaking the boundary.

I grabbed the champagne bottle and instructed Charles to take a big swig and then suck my balls. The tickle from the bubbles is fantastic. The next thing we knew Antonio was knocking on the door telling us we were at Charles apartment. We quickly got dressed and exited the limo, Antonio watched with a knowing smile as we entered the building.

We entered Charles apartment and Carl ordered him to strip and get us something to drink. He came back with beer for both of us. I told Charles to strip us both, starting with me and not to forget to hang our clothes that he so nicely bought us. He removed my clothes piece by piece and finally got to my slacks. After he hung them all I pulled him to me and pushed him to his knees and ground his face into my basket. He inhaled deep as I told him it was Carl's turn. He turned to Charles and did the same thing, piece by piece and neatly folded them. Carl told Charles to remove our briefs while he was down there and show his appreciation while he was down there. He removed Carl's first and took his cock in his mouth and sucked it deep. Next he turned to me, I told him to remove them with his teeth, as he pulled them down his nose brushed my cock and balls. He pulled them all the way down and off. We decided to retire to the sofa, me and Carl sitting and Charles laying face down with his face in my crotch and his ass in Carl's lap.

Charles went to work, he lifted my cock and sucked my balls deep in his mouth and rolled my nuts around. Carl took a finger in and placed it at the entrance to Charles asshole and just held it there. I could see and feel Charles trying to get it in further. Carl was wiggling his fingernail over the pucker and watching Charles wiggle. Carl just broke the ring at Charles ass and stopped as Charles wiggled his ass. With his free hand Carl popped Charles ass and shoved his finger in to the knuckle. Charles gasped when Carl slapped his finger into that ass of his. Carl started removing and inserting his finger again and again. He added one after another until he had 4 fingers in Charles ass. He shoved those 4 fingers into Charles ass and rotated his hand as Charles sucked my dick deep as I grabbed his hair and held his head down.

The intercom rang about this time; we let Charles up to answer it. It was the doorman, he said Charles secretary, Brent, was there with some papers that needed to be signed and wanted to know of it was OK to send him up. Charles said it was fine and started to the bedroom to get dressed. I told Charles to get one of his hoods and stay naked and we'd see where it went. I wanted some of that ass I had saw at the office.

I told Carl to stand behind the door and when Brent came thru the door come from behind and put the hood over his head. Charles and I sat on the couch and waited for Brent. It seemed like just a few seconds until Brent was knocking on the door. Carl reached and turned the knob as Charles told Brent to come inside. Brent pushed the door open and walked thru, Carl pushed the door shut and stepped up behind Brent and slid the hood over his head. Brent was struggling the get away as I got we got around the couch and Charles told him to relax and enjoy. I held Brent's hands to his side as Carl tightened the hood down good and tight. Carl stepped up behind Brent and I stepped in front. I spoke to Brent first, I told him to relax and we wouldn't hurt him, we were there to fulfill his fantasy. I asked him if this was all right with him and he nodded yes. I pulled his shirt from his pants and lifted it over his head. I motioned Carl around and nodded toward one nipple as I took the other nipple in my mouth. I motioned Charles over to remove his pants. Charles knelt in front of Brent and put his tongue in his navel and cleaned it out with his tongue as he loosened Brent's belt and opened his zipper and slid his pants down. Charles lifted one foot and removed his shoes, socks and pants. After we had Brent naked to his shorts I told Brent it some time for some "dick-tation". I told Carl to sit on the couch and Carl and I led Brent over and pushed him to his knees. Carl moved in front of Brent, unzipped the opening over his mouth and told him to open wide. I asked Brent if we needed to capture the moment and he shook his head as Charles went to get the camera. I took hold of the strap on top of the hood and used it to guide Brents open mouth to Carl's cock-head. I stopped just as Brent started to swallow. I ordered Brent to lick just the piss slit and taste what was to come. Brent took the tip of his tongue and lapped at Carl's slit and swallowed. I moved down to Brent's ass and assessed the package, small, round and tight, definitely material for fantasy. He wore a virgin white g-string. The dark skin made the white look that much whiter. I slapped his cheeks a couple times to see them get red. This made him get into the blow job all that much more, I grabbed the little string of material nestled tween his cheeks and pulled. I did this a couple times, the last time I ran my fingers down the string to his balls and grabbed them in my hand and massaged them in my palm. I grabbed them and pulled them from his body as he lifted one leg then the other.

I then pulled up a chair and went to work, first one finger then another. I worked these two in and out and in and out. I added a third and did the same as he moaned and groaned. I told Carl it was my turn for some of that sweet mouth as we changed positions. I instructed Brent to lay back; I wanted him to clean my ass. He lay back on the floor and I squatted over his mouth as his tongue found my ass. Charles was recording every minute and loving it. Carl had gotten on his knees and was working on Brent's cock and balls. Carl took one, then the other in his mouth and sucked them away from Brent body. He finally took both and rolled them in his mouth. I slid down and gave my balls to Brent; he did the same to me that Carl was doing to him. He had them both in his mouth and was rolling and sucking them. I took the strap and pulled his head up hard into my crotch. Carl was eating out Brent's ass again and getting it ready for his man pussy tamer. I turned around on Brent's face so I could watch Carl fuck his ass. I lay down with my face in Brent's crotch and lifted his cock to my mouth as Carl placed the head at Brent's asshole. Carl pushed, as Brent gasped I put my cock in his mouth, it was a perfect fit. As I took Brents cock in my mouth I drug my teeth on it. I rose back up again so Brent could suck my balls as Carl pounded away at his ass. I turned back around facing away from Carl and grabbed the strap and pulled Brents mouth to my cock head. I used the strap on the hood to fuck Brent's mouth as Charles urged us on. Carl and I worked in perfect unison, matching each other's thrust. Carl was pounding harder and harder, getting closer and closer to coming with each thrust into Brents ass. Finally I heard Carl groan as he emptied his load in Brent's ass. Carl and I both got off Brent and changed positions. I ordered Brent to his hands and knees and I went back to his ass. Carl's cum was dripping out of Brents ass, I told Charles to get me a wipe and clean him up for me. After Charles had done as ordered, I started my assault on Brent's ass. I placed the head of my cock against Brents pucker and started to push until just my cockhead was in his ass. I grabbed the strap in top of his head and pulled his head back so Carl could have at that awesome mouth, I ordered Brent to keep both hands on the floor as I slapped his ass with my free hand.

Carl had just the head of his cock in Brent's mouth and I had just the head of my cock in Brent's ass. Carl took Brents head in his hands and placed both hands on Brent's waist, on 3 we both rammed our cocks' home and stopped balls deep in Brent's mouth and ass. Brent started to shake; he was really getting off on the treatment we were giving him. Carl and I got into a rhythm where I'd pound into his ass and when I pulled out Carl pounded his cock in his mouth. Finally I felt the cum building in my cock, I rammed my meat home one final time and shot my cum deep in Brents ass.

When we had all 3 shot our load Charles asked if we were hungry. He disappeared into the kitchen and started pulling out food. We followed him in and Brent went to helping him get the food to the counter. We hadn't eaten in awhile and didn't realize how hungry we were. Charles started toting sandwich stuff to the glass top table in the dining room, he yelled everything is ready. We went to the table and Carl and I sat on the long sides and Charles and Brent started to sit at the ends but I said no boys, I want you under the table. Charles took his place tween my legs and Brent took his place tween Carl's. Carl and I started to fix us a sandwich. I put one hand behind Charles head and pulled him to my big, black cock. Carl got the hint and pulled Brent's head to his cock. Carl and I got back to the task at hand, fixing our sandwiches. We got the turkey and ham and put it on our bread as the boys sucked our cocks. I looked down and asked Charles if he was hungry, he just shook his head. I told him to open up and put my sandwich under the table for him to get a bite. He took a big bite, he was chewing like a madman and I told him not to swallow. When he had it good and chewed I told him to take my cock in his mouth, I wanted to feel the chewed food round my dick. He started bobbing on my cock and swallowing the mouthful of food at the same time. Charles pulled off my cock and swallowed what food he had left in his mouth. I put my sandwich under the table again left Charles get another bite. He chewed this mouthful up and took my balls in his mouth. I could feel him slather the chewed food all around my balls and swallow. When he had swallowed all the bite of sandwich he started to lick my cock and balls but I stopped him. I told Charles and Brent to swap places. As Brent took Charles place I told him to lick up the leftovers Charles had left for him. Brent started at the bottom of my balls and started to wash my balls with his tongue, he took long wet swipes with his tongue as he cleaned my balls and started for my cock. I took a long swig of Coke as he took my cock in his mouth. He had taken my cock a couple times when I put the Coke tween my legs for him. Brent took a big swig from the can and took my cock in his mouth with the Coke. The fizzing round my cock was awesome. While my cock was in Brent's mouth I moved my foot to Charles ass and started playing around his asshole. Finally I found his hole and slid my big toe in his hot hole. We finished our meal and I ordered Brent and Charles to get on the table between Carl and me. Brent was on bottom and Charles on top in a tight 69 laying crossways the table. Charles ass was facing me and Brents was facing Carl.

Brent started to suck just the head as I placed my finger at Charles pucker. He tried to back up on it but I kept pulling it back. I scraped my nail cross his asshole and he shuddered. Carl was doing the same to Brent's ass while the boys sucked each others cocks with a vengeance. I took my finger and dipped it into Brent's mouth. I let him get my finger good and wet then I placed it against Charles's pucker and pushed. His hole opened in anticipation. We ordered the boys to suck each other and let us watch. Me and Carl pulled up our chairs and took our seats. As they sucked each other we played with their holes. I only had 3 fingers in Charles hole when he shot his load in Brent's mouth. Carl ordered Charles to continue sucking Brents cock. Carl had gotten an ice cube and was running it up and down his crack as Charles bobbed on Brents cock. Brent had reached the point of no return and started bucking his hips up forcing his cock deeper and deeper into Charles mouth. Charles swallowed all Brent had to offer. I told the boys to stay put as Carl and I stood to assume the position at their holes. Carl placed his at Brents and I placed mine at Charles and we both plunged in all the way to our balls.

When we had shot loads in their asses we told them it was time for a shower. We all headed for the tub. As we ran the water Charles poured in some bubble bath that filled the tub with bubbles, as we lay back we talked and everybody to get to know the others better. The soaking and talking in the tub was interrupted by my beeper going off, work was calling apparently. I told Charles and Brent to get out and get our towels and be prepared to dry every spot. As the boys dried us off they made sure not to miss a spot. I walked to the front room naked as I checked my pager. I in fact did see it was the office, I guess I had to call in. I went back into the bed room and saw that Brent was getting dressed. He said he had an appointment and had to run but he really hoped to see us again. Charles told him he'd see him at the office in morning. Brent thanked us both and said good by, damn that ass of his was fine.

I told Charles I had to call the office. I found the phone and while dialing I told Charles to fix me a drink. I sat down in a nearby chair while talking to the office and Charles came in with my drink. He started to leave but I had other ideas. I motioned down to my cock. Charles dropped to his knees and opened his mouth as he looked up at me. I smiled as he took my cockhead in his mouth. I was on the phone about 20 minutes and Charles sucked my cock the whole time. He loved cock, especially my cock. I was needed on the job so I told him to have his secretary make reservations for me tomorrow around noon and let me know when my plane left. Carl said he had to make a phone call and he had to leave shortly after leaving Charles and me all alone. Charles and I got down to the nitty gritty again. I told Charles I wanted to fuck his face, he assumed the position and opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue. I laid the head of my cock and it and just let him feel the heat from it. I placed my hands on each side of his head and started to pull him forward. I stopped about halfway and told him to take a deep breathe; I didn't want him to suffocate. He had gotten really good at deep throating my cock. I started face fucking him faster and faster. I threw in a couple of slow strokes just the change the rhythm. I felt my load building. When I felt my cum start to flow I held his head tight to my groin as I unloaded my whole load in his mouth. He swallowed the whole load and sucked my cock while it softened.

We retired to the bed where we slept and played the night away. Charles got up in the morning and came into the bedroom already dressed and told me he had to go to the office for about an hour. I told him my plane left at 1:00 pm. He told me he'd deliver me to the airport, not to worry.

After he left I busied myself getting my stuff together and I noticed the uniform I had rented. I called the costume shop and asked them if they had a pickup service. The man on the phone said they did and I asked if the same kid that rented to me could pick it up. We agreed on a time and I told him I'd be waiting. The guy on the phone said the young mans name is Joey.

I got my stuff packed. Carl had brought me my stuff when he came over. I decided I'd let the kid remove the uniform from my body. The doorman called and asked if Joey was expected and I told him yes. Joey arrived in a couple minutes, he knocked and I went to the door. I invited him in; you could tell he was suitably impressed. He scanned the room and came back to me and his eyes never left me again. I told him how happy I was with the uniform and asked he could take a couple of shots with Charles digital camcorder. He agreed and I handed it to him. He started filming and I went into my act. I started dancing as he recorded. I could tell he was really into it. I had gotten my shirt off and started to loosen my pants as he dropped to his knees. I worked my way to him and placed my basket right in front of the camera. I told him to drop the set the cam to the side and pull down my zipper with his teeth. He was breathing deep; he did as told and pulled the uniform pants down to the floor. He tossed them to the side. Now my jock, he grabbed it with his teeth also and started to pull it down. He gasped when my cock came into view. You could see the sweat on his brow. I ordered him to stand disrobe. He did so quickly. Joey told me was 21, a student and single. I sat on the couch and ordered him to his knees between my legs. He took his position as instructed and opened his mouth wide. I told him to suck my balls and clean them good. He took them both in the mouth and rolled them around sucking and slurping at them. I told him he was well on his way to earning his reward. I rolled my hips and made my cock sway across his face slapping his nose. I took one hand and twined it thru his hair and held him tight as he washed my balls. With the other hand I got the camcorder. I had him to fetch the tripod. Charles has all the latest toys. When Joey returned I instructed him on hooking up the equipment to the TV. When Joey got it all hooked up I told him to get a chair from the dining room. I got the handcuffs from the bag while he was gone. When he returned I had him to sit in the chair and place his hands behind his back and snapped the cuffs in place around his wrist. I set up the camcorder and started it taping as he watched me. I retrieved my sunglasses and hat and badge. I started the music and started to dance. I worked my way to him and rolled my hips and slapped him in the face with my cock. I then worked my around behind him and let my cock hang over one shoulder then the other. I went back to the front and grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face to my crotch. He opened his mouth and started to suck my cock. I pulled my cock from his mouth and leaned over and hooked the badge to his nipple ring. I worked my way back around to his back and removed one hand from the cuffs. I asked him if he was ready and all he did was moan. I sat down on the sofa and motioned for him to come to me. He got on the sofa with his knees straddling my legs. I pulled his mouth to mine and started sucking his tongue as I positioned my cock tween the cheeks of his ass. With my cock positioned in his crack I pulled his cheeks apart so my cock fell into the valley created by pulling his cheeks apart.