My Visit With Tony Ch. 3

Story Info
Tony considers payback for Ronnie's threesome.
1.4k words
3.55
29k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salsa105
Salsa105
15 Followers

I stretched languidly, half asleep and half awake, wondering why I felt so good. Then I realized I was in Tony’s bed and we had just spent the night making love. Oh, the thoughts and memories that flooded my head...it had been spectacular! I was ready for more of him. I didn’t think I could get enough of him during my visit.

I turned on my side and looked at his body. I hadn’t had much of a chance the night before. Hmmmmmm I knew we weren’t youngsters any more, but he was nice. Salt and pepper hair was very attractive. Tony had a lot of body hair but I loved the feel of it through my fingers when I touched him. I looked at his cock, soft and limp, and listened to his even breathing. I wanted to wake him in a special way.

I tiptoed out of the bedroom and went down to the kitchen. Oops...I forgot about Ronnie. I went back and put on Tony’s robe. I went back down and made a pot of coffee. I carried a cup back to the bedroom...I knew the smell would soon arouse him. I slipped off the robe and climbed back into bed. He was sleeping so soundly, the smell of the coffee didn’t even make him stir.

He was partially over on his side, and his lovely cock was lying on the sheet. It was a king-sized bed, so I was able to maneuver down the bed. My head was lying on the bed, with my mouth next to his cock. I wanted him badly by now, but I forced myself to be slow. I reached out my tongue and gave him a feather-light touch on the head of his prick. I could feel a quiver going through his cock, and it immediately started to get semi-hard. I waited until Tony settled back into his deep sleep. This time I just placed my tongue on his cockhead and held it there, not moving, letting the warmth of me pass onto the mushroom tip. He started getting hard again. I wet my tongue and slowly touched all around his head, while blowing a hot breath at the same time.

Oops...I almost woke him that way. Little by little, I eased my mouth over the head, sucking it in as far as I could. I wanted to feel him swell and harden in my mouth. I put my fingers around his balls and lifted them up off his thighs, so they rested in my hands. Gently squeezing and rubbing them, as my tongue swept over his cockhead. I felt the wonderful swelling as Tony responded to my touch. He still wasn’t awake, but I could se the fingers of his hand quiver. His hand moved to his cock, wanting to ease the swelling. His fingers hesitated, as he somehow realized why his cock was stiffening. His hand passed over my cheek, feeling the outline of his cock through it, then up to my head, stroking my hair. With a deep sigh of contentment, he clenched his ass cheeks, which urged his cock forward, sliding it deeper into my mouth.

Tony realized then that he smelled coffee. “Hold on a second, let me sit up and drink the coffee. Besides, I want to watch your lovely mouth sucking on my cock." I released my mouth instantly, and Tony moved up on the bed, spreading his legs wide. As he did so, I saw the invitation in his eyes. I eased over his leg and lay flat on my stomach. My mouth and hands returned to what they had been doing. “Oh yes, I love your wrapping your mouth around my cock. I love your hands on my balls. Don’t stop! Turn your head just a bit so I can see my prick pushing your cheek in and out. I want to see you at the same time I feel me shooting you so full of cum, you won’t be able to swallow it fast enough."

I loved hearing Tony talk like that, telling me how much he liked what I was doing I raised up on my knees, so Tony could see my ass moving to the rhythm of my mouth. That excited him even more. The wetness of my mouth was running down the side of his dick, and over his balls. I slowly increased my sucking and stroking and I could feel that he was ready to cum. YES, he finally put the coffee cup down. He reached down with both hands and held my head in place while his hips raised up and jammed his cock as far into my mouth as he could.

I could feel the cord under the head starting to pulse. I gave him a few more strokes, squeezing his balls tighter. His hips moved to the stroking of my tongue and mouth and, before either of us realized it, Tony was in spasms, hot cum spurting and filling my mouth. Again and again, he seemed to have no end to the convulsions that racked him. My tongue was hard against the cord and I pressed gently, first with the tip and then flexed back as close as I could go. Up and down I went, not moving my tongue, keeping his climax going. With a groan, he released my head and laid back on the pillows. I licked up all the cum that had oozed out of my mouth and dribbled down over his cock. When I was finished, Tony pulled me up so my head was on his chest.

“Woman, you are going to drive me crazy." I grinned...my intentions exactly. Tony reached for his coffee and finished it. He said it was damn lucky he hadn’t spilled the coffee all over me. We just lay there quietly for a few minutes. Tony looked at the time and said we had better shower and get dressed, or I would never get to the appointment I had made before my trip out. He made me promise to be good while in the shower, because we would have plenty of time that night. Okay...I could live with that...the promise of another night of sex was worth waiting for.

Even though we took a shower together, we refrained from touching each other too much. Of course, we dried each other off...wouldn’t do it any other way. It felt SO good, just to have his hands on me. We put robes on and headed for the kitchen. Tony refilled his coffee sup. We made toast and poured orange juice.

All of a sudden Ronnie appeared in the kitchen. He apologized again for disturbing us the previous evening. We told him not to worry about it. Tony saw a look of interest in his eyes, as he went from the top of my head down over my bulging test to my feet. The robe was just open enough Ronnie could see my legs. Ronnie said his work would be finished that day and, after another night’s sleep, he would be flying out the next day. He asked if we had made any plans for the evening. I looked at Tony. My look told him that whatever he decided was okay with me.. Ronnie said he would like to take us out to dinner. We agreed on a place and time and then Ronnie was gone.

We went back upstairs to get dressed and took turns in the bathroom. Tony stuck his head out of the bathroom and, with a mischievous look, asked me if I wanted to move into the other bedroom after Ronnie left. He ducked as I threw a pillow at him.

Tony asked me if I would wear my sexiest outfit for dinner that evening. I said, “the sexy outfits I brought with me are really meant for here in your house, not for out in public."

He looked at me and asked me if I trusted him. “Of course I do," was my reply. “Then trust me, I have an idea that I am working on, but I need to have you look totally enticing tonight."

A thought crossed my mind...”Tony, does this idea of yours have anything to do with Ronnie?" Tony broke out in a wide grin, and he chuckled, “Ronnie doesn’t know I told you about the what happened that night with his wife Judy. I think a little payback is in order, if you will go along with my idea."

To Be Continued...

Salsa105
Salsa105
15 Followers