My Voyeur Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gang of workers turned up and sure enough the skinny strong one was diverted to Madge's plot. She had a new shed to erect and he called two of his gang and they started. I watched Madge watching the tough lads working, enjoying her being still, in full sunlight, leaning on a pole and I grabbed the binoculars.

As I guessed she was big busted. A powerfully built lady and there was the slightest suggestion of nipples under the bra. She packed and went home and the gang finished as much as they could then split up with her main man trotting over to Madge's place. From our front I couldn't see the front of her house, so seeing him enter and/or leave later was a guess. He could be a very lucky man.

****

A friend of ours and business acquaintance of Carol's has very big tits, 40DD brassiere, I know as I did have a peep at her laundry and suitcase when they stayed with us. She was mum of two boys in her early 40s. After a lot of verbal manoeuvring, there came the prize event of her and her husband visiting us for one night. I rigged up a secret camera in a large pot plant in the bathroom, another in a crowded bookshelf in the guest bedroom attempting to get some prize videos of her, both undressed and naked. Fuck! - what a show.

Les as we called her, short for Leslie, was about 5'7" and a figure to compare say Sharon Osborne but bigger knockers, she was stroppy in nature and attitude, almost bad tempered all the time yet quite pretty in a Sandra Bullock way. Her presence is dominating (wonder what she's like in the bedroom?) and has the aura of forcefulness and power. She often wore low cut tops and displayed unbelievable amounts of cleavage, so I was determined to get some bare naked pictures.

They went out shopping with Carol. I stripped off and then viewed the capture on video accompanied with a tremendous wank. The bathroom stuff was sensational, revealing a succulent full forested snatch and her massive tits swinging and wobbling low and full as she stripped off and washed. I did wonder why she didn't shower but the camera would need to be rigged up in a different place which wasn't possible then, but I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I did make a note to sort that out at a later time when other fulsome women would stay with us. Les' nipples were quite pale without a great circle of areolae, but the pale pink buds were veritable organ stops, so proud and wide in diameter, I guessed as big as my thumbs. There was a great shot when Les had dried off completely and stood sideways to the hidden cam picking at a spot on her chin in the mirror. Her belly, gently rotund had a small tyre of spare flesh but beneath it her fluffed up, dry, glistening, lady garden showed no sign of any trimming the length. Just like Kitten Navidad >>>>

an old time porn star with similar, huge, firm tits and big muff.

The motion sensitive bedroom cam in their room gave a superb view of her fiddling round her travel bags and sitting at the dressing table stool. It was unfortunate that I couldn't get a good sighting of her arse hole.

The bathroom hidden cam was in an indoor plant foliage and captured a side view of Les dropping and pulling up her surprisingly big knickers and sitting on the toilet. I edited out the naked scenes of her hubby after checking the quite substantial hang of his genitals. They didn't indulge in any sexuality on camera, the only comments I did catch was their disappointment with the room size - Pah!

I checked out the guest bedroom after the video. Then I rifled through her case and found a clean pair of pale pink, size 14 briefs that had a lace panel in the front. I made sure I rubbed my cock on them as a parting gift. Also in a tiny bundle at the bottom was a pair of flesh coloured low cut (I tried them on) lemon coloured briefs ( ah! she does have nice undies) with the slightest stain in the crotch. What followed of course was a lingering sniff of those where I found a stray black pube. Les was very strong pussy scented, slightly salty with a touch of anchovies - nice! I decided to engineer a way of capturing future desirable guests having a shower, but having checked the bathroom with a view to getting the targets actually showering, I decided against the idea but a chance developed, not to capture them in the shower and I already had a system to get them washing and drying, but I might get visitors, as we do enjoy a busy social life, so just using the toilet, like another string to my bow.

We use a squeegee gadget to sluice water off the insides of the glass cubicle and it's always in the cubicle resting against the wall and straight opposite the toilet. I don't think I would have thought of it if I hadn't been sitting on the bowl having a piss and twiddling my nippLes. I examined it and found a solution. We had an adaptable one, which had holes in the handle to attach it firmly to a pole or something. Modern ones have a fancy handle and not holes. Trying one of the mini cams in the end of the handle worked beautifully as the handle tapered and just where the cam stopped in the limited internal space, the lens was dead right to aim through the hole. Creating a seal for the top to prevent water ingress was easy, but it was never in use for a dual shower/toilet purpose.

I set it up, testing the view from sitting and there was no evidence of the concealed tiny camera, then switched it on for motion and sound and captured my ugly self, entering, dropping clothes and sitting. It was perfect. I tested it again with Carol as the target and again perfect.

****

I was at a meeting where the attendees were of mixed age, gender and nationality. One of our neighbours is a very sexy, widowed mature lady with a full figure and in the summer I often get sneaky peeks, sometimes using binoculars from the upstairs windows, of her rolling bosom always in a bra down her shirt or blouse while she works in her attractive garden. She is a very cold person, an ex civil servant, not a chatter, rarely smiles and doesn't seem to have many visitors.

However the girl sat next to her at the meeting was black woman and I mean black, in her early 30s I would guess, very voluble but with annoying squeaky high pitched voice. Her name was Kebe. UK readers will know of a TV programme called Strictly Come Dancing and there is a professional dancer named Oti Mabuse who has a great rack, stunning legs and Kebe reminded me very much of her.

Oti is South African and her face is really cute, small button like >>>> without the usual big lips

I have lusted over more coloured girls than whites in my life.

Kebe wore a simple off the shoulder white high cut blouse displaying shapely, black, glistening shoulders, no obvious cleavage although I guessed there were some bounteous tits under it judging by the mounds viewable in conversation. She wore a black shiny skirt which was knee length and her sleek legs gleamed with lotion.

The great sighting for me was her brassiere strap, crimson coloured, shiny maybe satin, not a narrow one and it was obviously supporting a decent weight the way it cut into her shoulder flesh.

Never got the opportunity to get an up skirt of Kebe but not for the want of trying.

Oddly, considering the period that passed after I had rigged the mini cam to ensnare girls going to the toilet in the bathroom, Leslie was the first lady to be caught going about her private urinations or maybe unloading a pile. It was her alone on a business mission one afternoon to visit Carol, telegraphed beautifully by my dear wife a few days prior what a superb voyeuristic agent she has worked out to be over the years.

The cam was set-up and ready to be triggered, if Carol triggered it, OK, another test, but there would be 90 minutes of camera battery to secure a prize. I was working in my studio adjacent to the bathroom and then it occurred to me we had a downstairs loo and I could possibly miss a prized chance at capturing this prime target, having seen her naked and sniffed her dirty panties already, but not in this context. I remembered Carol being house-proud, she preferred the female visitors not to see the workmanlike décor and much used loo off the utility room and send them upstairs.

Sure enough, up came Les. I could hear the sound of undressing and actually a full blooded piss (I nearly cheered) into the porcelain. A pause, no turd splash, thankfully and again the rustle of undergarments and the rest being arranged. She rejoined Carol in the lounge and I could get to the camera immediately and set up the replay.

It was fabulous. Good daylight, a bright room and an innocent victim. She was wearing a smart, floral patterned, floaty blouse tucked into the jeans, jeans tucked into boots, with the usual top three blouse buttons undone. Les gazed round the room as she unzipped and peeled down her tight jeans having to breath in sharply to unfasten the top button. The denim would only go down as far as her black patent stiletto heeled boots, I actually worried about the state of the floor after stilettos.

The blouse was hitched up to get her hands inside the waist of plain, black, big pants which descended as she sat. Didn't see much quim.

I mused on the choice of undies, maybe the big pants are for business use only, as our visitor's eyes roamed the room, much to my concern as to whether she would spot the camera, accompanied by the powerful torrent of her piss - I'd already been exhilarated by the sound. This was no tinkle, it was a strong splashing waterfall, it was what you would expect from a woman like Leslie. She grabbed a handful of tissues - always amazes me how much women use - and swiped through her legs, trapping the tissue between her comely thighs, as she stood. I was rewarded with the full, dark, unruly, thatch of her pubic bush, she hadn't trimmed since when they overnighted. Fuck! Was I pleased. The stark white tissue contrasted sharply with the soft murky surrounds of a real beaver.

She part stooped and removed the tissue, examined it, maybe she was aware of coming on, but nothing on it phased Les so she dropped it in the bowl. Turning slightly to do so, she shuffled to the nearby basin, quite a comical sight with her jeans drooping round the back of her shapely thighs, her knickers part hidden in the denim and peered in the mirror. The camera angle wasn't prepared to catch detail at the mirror, so I didn't see what her problem was, but she bent forward and that bounteous bottom wobbled. The deep crack between her cheeks was magnificent to watch, I was hoping for Les to bend deep and low and display the true beauty of her fundament, but she didn't. I revelled in the trembling globes of flesh as she attended to something, a zit maybe, until Leslie shuffled back near the basin, hauling up her pants, making sure her forest of black hairs were tucked in, why? Then up came her jeans, the wriggle over her hips and then the big suck in to fasten the top of the zip under it's button. A final check at the mirror, another glance down the basin, a flush and she left.

I do recall having felt the heat of her rumbustious arse on the seat before retrieving the camera. I could almost sense the warmth of her well proportioned body through the computer screen.

****

Another toilet visitor amongst others, not always possible to rig the camera without advance notice, was the gorgeous Erin, who called by arrangement when visiting her parents George and Ann along the road, to show us photos of her graduation and her pals at university. She promised this when staying with us after her house fire and we have kept contact since. It was perfect timing to be notified and we all sat in the lounge viewing her pics and chatting, I was on high alert in anticipation and almost cheered when she left us to pop up to the bathroom. I responded to Carol's comments with grunts and mumbles, not listening to the contents.

It was two fucking, anxious, nervy days later before I had privacy to open the video, but I did get the camera out not long after Erin left us - WOW!

That day she was wearing a very tight, light grey, sweater that clung to every inch of her lush body. There were signs of the seams of her bra, but no nipple bulge. Black, not quite opaque skin tight leggings covered her long legs that seemed to go on forever. She was wearing trainers. We had heard she had a boyfriend - the lucky bastard - he must have felt every nuance of her delectable frame.

The leggings took some fiddling to lower, they were so tight and the belt was several inches up her torso under her sweater. She cleverly dragged off her bright red panties down with the semi opaque tights and sat immediately. Initially the camera recorded a sweet girlie tinkle tinkle and she shifted sideways on the seat, stopping the flow and then settled again let her bladder open fully and a gushing splash of her hot, maybe yellow urine hit the pool below,

Having recorded every detail of her quim when she lodged for two nights, I could imagine her beef curtains trembling and being eased aside with the force of Erin's pissing. She grabbed a handful of tissues and swiped through, dropped that lot and used several more to dry her formidable snatch. She stood tall, half turning to flush the bowl and then faced the hidden camera again to offer the vista of her groin and it's hirsute covering. I was pleased with whoever her boyfriend was, in that he hadn't been swayed by the power of modern porn which suggests that there are no pubic hairs on women and their foufous are as bare as the day they were born - Pah!

****

Another classic example of proper pubes, it must be the age of our guests in relation to our ages, although young Erin disproves that, was Rona. She's a 44year old lieutenant colonel in the British army, her husband Stan is retired from his same ranking post; they were in different regiments. They are both of quality Scottish stock, and due to their ranks and generosity of the government their teenage son boards at a very highly regarded Edinburgh school, for what it's worth where Tony Blair was educated. Neither Rona or Stan betray any Highland accents or dialects.

They were invited to a big gathering at a friend's place, and we - Carol again, she's fucking great yeah? - offered them accommodation at our humble abode which was conveniently in walking distance, so the guaranteed high booze intake for all was not a problem. Time was limited by the time they had arrived, so having showed them the guest room, dumped their bags and opened a dram or two I had no chance to inspect her underwear.

I wasn't too disappointed and I might grab a wee opportunity in the morning, but I knew I was guaranteed videos of the attractive Scots lass in her finery, then stripping it off and dressing again in the morning. The party was excellent and everyone got absolutely smashed. The four of us staggered back to our place and retired and I lay in bed thinking about Rona in the guest room, unveiling her athletic trim body.

She wore the gear she had travelled in, a dark purple/grey, stylish, button fronted, hip length, sleeved shirt decorated with butterflies over denim blue jeans that hugged every curve. Her bare feet were in simple beige pumps. Rona kept her thick, dark hair cut short and neat, it would suit her officers cap. She was a keen long distance runner and competed for the army. I had seen her a couple of times in full evening dress at an officers mess function and another black tie do, so her figure. Was well admired. Her boobs were nicely in proportion to her 5'4" frame and her legs when exposed in athletic gear were shapely as well as powerful. Her dark brown eyes were always smiling.

In the morning they left early, after a chatty and full breakfast, just round the corner to the venue for the previous night's gathering, to meet other old friends before departing back to Germany late evening where Rona was posted. We intended to go on round later. No chances of getting into her travel bag arose but I did manage to remove the cams. My privacy occurred two days later. I had been out, leaving Carol to sort the guest room. She went off to our daughter's.

It was both entertaining and enlightening to watch Stan and Rona in the guest room. They were only tipsy, not wrecked with booze, sensibly thinking ahead for the next day and more travelling. He was frisky, I could sense his impatience as she delayed for a minute or so in the bathroom and they clinched immediately when she entered their little love nest. It was a truly passionate and loving embrace then got sexy with his hands filtering up her shirt. He obviously found her bra clips and demonstrated his skill, as the straps quickly dropped down towards her waist where his hands were uplifting the material. Rona broke the clinch and unbuttoned the top, flinging aside the butterfly blouse and her tiny pink brassiere. She reached for Stan's zip and he broke off and left the room going to the toilet - I heard the key words.

Just Rona undressing with no Stan distractions was perfect. She busied herself at the mirror, removing spare make-up and I was delighted with how big her tits were. Very nice handfuls, certainly bigger than I thought in relation to her slender fit stature. She had very dark areolae, neat clean circles surrounding perky erect nipples, all on firm breasts which showed little evidence of age like sag, droop or stretch marks.

Her husband returned and sidled up behind her cupping her tits, nibbling her shoulders while she

continued to busy herself. His denims were pressed up to hers and he found Rona's zip, she breathed deeply letting him undo the fastening. He had to drag them down, such was the cling if the fit, revealing black briefs, quite plain, high cut, showing me from the side on view from the hidden camera. I marvelled at the bulge in front of her groin, maybe she had a pronounced pelvic bone structure or mons veneris. I didn't wonder too long as Stan dragged the cotton knickers down and out sprang Rona's strong, curly, black bush, showing me how far it grew through her crack when she stepped out of her panties, lifting each leg. The bulge not flesh, was pure dense, thick pubic hair - a real beaver bush.

She turned, they were kissing constantly and grasped Stan's own growing bulge. She knelt and dragged this jeans down, his underpants with them and his cock sprang out hard and near vertical. The wee Scots lass had it deep in her throat in seconds as he stood fondling her bobbing head, gasping towards the ceiling. This was the first and only actual pure sex I ever captured on the hidden cams and while porn stuff bores me rigid, being so transparent and same old same old. This was full on marital love and the scene developed further after some whispering and giggling, Rona went to the bed, knelt on it, Stan now in the camera view and masking a scintillating of her splayed legs, arse high off the sheets until he moved in and penetrated his wife.

It was impossible to see if he was up her arse or cunt, I thought the latter because of the speed they

engaged, but they obviously loved doggy style. Watching the playback while wanking, my mind drifted to the actual night. I would have been in bed fiddling with my nipples and thinking about them - but I didn't hear a murmur, yelp or groan as we never do. I could hear plenty from the video.

The regimental honours were completed when Stan fell on top of the collapsed Rona and a little whispering ensued, until they slipped under the covers and the action subsided. Bugger me! They were at it again in the morning. The camera at the bedside provided a better view compared to the one hidden in the bookshelf and was activated by murmurs, kissing and then Rona eased up, flinging the covers away and climbing aboard Stan, facing him in true cowgirl mode. She rode hard and fast, grinding her crotch on his muscularity, arching her back as if breaking in a new stallion as he played with her jiggling titties until they came - I think together - then collapsed for a full fifteen minutes, their hands stroking and caressing until I heard them mention Carol's and my name and breakfast. Stan went down to the bathroom first having dressed, leaving Rona to pop to the bathroom where she showered, fuck fuck fuck, he didn't.