My Wanda

Story Info
Long lost love.
2.5k words
4.15
22.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
381 Followers

This story is true. I was inspired to write it because I have been having dreams and lingering thoughts of a woman I once knew. Wanda was a woman I met while getting my Toyota Land Cruiser worked on in Roseville Michigan, it was 1986. The garage owner was trying to scam her into getting her alternator rebuilt. I knew that it was cheaper to just buy a new one, and that he would just swap out her old one for the reconditioned one and charge her the labor, he never really did. In all honesty she needed a new battery because her alternator was working fine.

I had noticed her daughter Heidi first. Holy cow!! If there was a flawless example of female perfection she was it. Anyway, they had dropped Wanda off at the garage after having left the car there the day before. Heidi and her boyfriend left and I was left waiting by my LandCruiser waiting for the mechanic to finish with his previous customer Wanda. It was late summer and the muggy Michigan heat was heavy in the air. It was going to be a very hot day. I walked up as the mechanic was finishing his cock and bull story about needing a rebuild on her alternator. Wanda was leaning on the hood looking down into the engine bay with a worried look on her face. The mechanic looked up and me and for whatever reason gave me a sour look then left to get the paper work for the rebuild.

I looked and from my side of her hood and said "Hi." She responded in kind with a nice smile. "What's wrong with your car?" I asked.

"Oh I'm afraid I need to have my alternator rebuilt. It won't charge the battery anymore." She said with the worried look in her eyes.

Being familiar with automobile mechanics I asked her a few questions about what was going on and it turned out the battery on her 'Matador' was well over five years old. Once the car did start it ran fine but the battery wouldn't start the car again if she turned off the engine. My diagnosis was that her battery was shot not the alternator. I told her that under my breath so the mechanic didn't hear me tell her she was being scammed. Her eyes brightened and drew a relaxed breath thinking that a new battery was far more affordable than having her alternator redone.

After declining the mechanics 'suggestion' she got a jump start and offered to make me dinner. I left my jeep at the shop for the day. The mechanic didn't do a thing to it because, I later found out, he was pissed at my having screwed him out of screwing a customer. I would later learn that his MO was to over-charge for services and then make alternate arrangements to pay the bill. I had messed that up for him, too bad. Anyway, we went to the nearest auto parts store and had her battery checked and it was shot, not holding a charge at all. So we bought her a new battery and she drove me to her apartment where she made me coffee and some lunch.

She made no bones about her intentions. Wanda wanted me to meet her daughter and maybe convincer her to break up with her boyfriend whom she despised. I would later learn that Heidi was thinking of dumping him only she had no prospects, so Wanda decided to give her one. Only her boyfriend saw right through that and took Heidi a movie and dinner. It was a whole five minutes of talking with Heidi before her boyfriend whose name I never even bothered to get to know had barged in and grabbed Heidi and left glaring at Wanda the whole time. It was apparent that there was no love lost there.

Now that the purpose of our dinner was no longer present Wanda chose to keep her promise to make a nice dinner for me. We went to the grocery store, got what she needed for dinner and then dropped me off at the garage where I picked up my 'untouched' Toyota from a clearly pissed mechanic and followed her to her apartment. We spent the afternoon talking and drinking wine as she made us Greek Chicken. I was surprised at how comfortable I was around her because there was nothing close to the usual awkwardness I usually felt around women. So I felt no problem wrapping an arm around her waist while she made us dinner. She in turn felt nothing awkward about giving me an occasional peck on the cheek followed by a sigh. Being a clueless 21-year-old male I had no idea what her sighs meant. So I just carried on not at all aware of what she might have intended by her occasional comments of "My poor daughter has so missed out". I laughed and kissed her on the cheek and went on being a clueless 21-year-old.

Dinner was pleasant and went quickly. I love Greek chicken now. We both cleaned up the dishes and she put on a Kenny-G Duotones CD. We then settled into a nice discussion about anything that came to mind. I swear I don't remember what we talked about but I do remember she was the easiest woman to talk to. But as I have already mentioned I was your typical clueless 21-year-old male. I had no idea she was having ideas of her own. Around 8 o'clock Wanda started to break out in fits of giggles where she would suddenly, halfway through a sentence, stand up take two or three steps to the other side of the living room, turn put her hand to her face and stare at me for a long moment giggle and then take her seat again, starting where she had left off.

At some point I decided to roll in and give her a kiss on the cheek because something told me that it was a good thing to do. Only Wanda started getting up more frequently and laughing even more nervously which I took as her getting uncomfortable with me being alone with her in her apartment. She was but it wasn't for the reasons I thought. So I decided to be gentlemanly and give her some space. I had been in her company for the entire day so I thought it was best to leave before I had worn out my welcome. So after her last giggle fit, I stood and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek and told her I had to be going and that I didn't want to over stay my welcome.

I then headed toward the door with Wanda close on my heels thinking that she was going to let me out like a good hostess would. Only when I opened the door and turned to say my final goodbyes she moved in behind me, slammed the door closed and said "You're not leaving until I'm done with you". My jaw hit the floor, she grabbed my wrist and led me to the living room again sat me down on the sofa. She then fell to her knees and had my corduroy jeans off in seconds. (Yes, corduroy Jeans, my mother bought them...ok?) She then proceeded to give me the first blow job I had ever had. Yeah, I was sorely under exposed in my youth because my parents thought I would get someone pregnant...as far back as the third grade. Puberty was a total head-fuck session for me with every orgasm an automatic ticket to hell. It is one of the many reasons my kids have never gone to parochial schools...not one of them...ever. As a result, they are quite well adjusted adults.

Anyway, Wanda gave me the most memorable blow job of my life. Of course the first is the one we remember most often, and thankfully she was highly talented and very well versed in the practice. Her lips tongue and throat worked magic on my cock. I watched as her head bobbed up and down on my shaft while she looked up at me. I was mesmerized by her deep green eyes as she clearly relished my cock. It was clear that she loved giving head. Wanda then stopped suddenly stood up and walked away. Before going into the bedroom she stopped and said, "Don't touch or I won't finish" and left. I looked at her ass wiggling down the hall my poor cock aching and wanting...demanding attention.

When she returned she was wearing a single piece body suit, black and sheer letting me see her 38-year-old body which was exactly what I had always loved in a woman. Hippy, with nice tits and well developed curves. She knelt before me again and proceeded to bring me close to orgasm and then stopped...waiting for me to come back down again...looking at me talking to me as if we were having dinner or leaning over the hood of a car. It was 'that' sort of conversation that she and I could have no matter where we were or what we were doing. She would then go back to work and bring me close and stop again...talking to me about my girlfriend...whom I would never tell about Wanda. But I could tell Wanda all day long about her and still get laid...but that is for later.

She then brought me close again. This repeated for nearly 30 minutes until she finally tried to let me have my orgasm. It just wouldn't 'go'. It was like a cork had stopped up inside me...and would not let it out. So she brought me back and my aching swollen cock to the bedroom pushed me onto my back mounted me...and rode me cowgirl for the next 30 minutes having to stop several times because of cramps. She came twice before I was finally at a point where I could feel it begin to release. She rode me until finally...and I kid you not...my insides balled up into what had to be a grapefruit sized ball jammed at the base of my cock. I arched my back so that I was bowed backwards and felt my insides explode from my cock. I felt my stress, my soul and every ounce of my being connect with the universe and...please believe me... I saw my future unfold before my eyes as I screamed "Oh Wanda!!", as my body convulsed in spasm releasing my body of every neurotic inhibition I had.

Over the next few months there was not a single time we had met for coffee, lunch, dinner or drink that we did not end up somewhere having sex. We even screwed in the back of a movie theater in the middle of some movie don't remember seeing. We had sex in an old house, a corn field, her car, my car, my living room, her living room and even her daughter's bedroom.

Wanda was the only person in my personal life who saw me on active duty on my submarine. She came to visit me when we had pulled into Port Canaveral to film the space shuttle launch and run electronic interference against a Russian Trawler stationed off the coast of Florida to prevent them from getting any information about the launch.

Wanda was engaged at the time. So when we went to the hotel she began by saying "We can't do anything, I'm engaged, so all we can do is spend time together...maybe more. She looked at me hard and went to take a shower. I just smiled at her knowing that when she came out again she would be having second thoughts. Low and behold she came out wearing only her towel and crawled onto the bed and stated that we weren't allowed to fuck...but as she lay back on the head of the bed she unwrapped her towel and exposed to me the most perfectly trimmed pussy I could remember. I also remembered her taste and relished it as I looked her in the eye and proceeded to eat her pussy and bring her to several earth shattering orgasms. We then in the interest of 'not' fucking, she and I decided to go to the beach and see if we could actually, for once, not fuck. Yeah.

We ran into my shipmates who were all horsing around on the beach and for whatever reason that seemed to turn her on being ogled by nearly 30 young men. Spending a few lingering minutes in the surf Wanda had that old familiar look in her eyes and like our first night grabbed my wrist and dragged me at a full on run back to the hotel where she showered off and took me to the bed and fucked well into the evening. Once out of the shower she crawled onto the bed and in her smokey voice said "Fuck me like this. I've missed you so much" and I crawled in behind her and without any hesitation slipped my cock into her and fucked her to several mind blowing orgasms before I finally unloaded my cum into her.

I do not know what it was about her, but I could stay hard with her and cum many, many times while with other women I was done after one or two. With my Wanda I had stamina to spare. Granted I was 21, but there was something about her that kept my juices flowing stronger and longer than anyone else had. One night I swear I came so many times I dehydrated.

Florida was the last time she and I ever met in the flesh. After that we lost touch and she got married to some yacht salesman in West Palm Beach. It is one of my most significant regrets. Sadly, I do not even know if she is still alive. I cannot say that it was 'Love' in the Romantic Sense. Not that I did not love her but I'm not sure that we could have been married for long had we actually taken the plunge and gotten married. She was done having kids and I eventually wanted at least 12.

Today, even now, I sit in my hammock and watch the stars and wonder late into the night about where she is, my Wanda. I can say with honesty that I did love her in ways I have not love anyone since. Losing her, losing contact with her has cost me a part of myself I have never been able to find since our last meeting so long ago. Even my wife of 23 years is, even to this day, jealous of my long lost Wanda. They never met but my wife recognizes that she is competing with a ghost of sorts, the ghost of the most fantastic lover of my life.

Wanda I miss you so much. Wherever you are I hope you are happy and that your life has been a blessed one. You changed my life sweetheart and changed me. I hope that one day you will know just how important you were then and how important you remain to me know...so many years later.

I miss you and think of you often...

R

dkmywife
dkmywife
381 Followers