My Wanton Cousins Ch. 01

Story Info
She's loved him since she was younger.
7.4k words
4.56
134.7k
87
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers

For some reason I didn't see my female southern California cousins for a lot of years when I was an adolescent. During that time, though, I heard rumors of their wildness. During my teens I always thought that the lurid tales about their party girl behavior were due to Puritanical hysteria on my mother's part. I was twenty years old when I did, finally, see one of them as a young adult. Her name was Mimi. Her gorgeous, highly-sexed elder sister, Avy, had gotten married, hastened, no doubt, by the fact that she was pregnant. Mimi – two years my junior and just out of high school – was on a long vacation with her parents to the Pacific Northwest. I was a self-supporting college student, one of the extended family's two male cousins, with a shared apartment at the time. In the Summer of '66, after a long, convincing phone call from my mother, I went to my parents' place for what I expected to be a boring family dinner with my aunt and her family.

"Derek! You're so big!" murmured my beautiful, now-grown, cousin Mimi in my ear as she embraced me. She pressed her lissome frame against my front as I embarrassedly tried to disengage from her grasp, since my aunt was waiting patiently for her hug. "And solid, too!" she cooed, looking up at me in a doe-like, feminine way but with a sultry glint in her green eyes, her hands lingering on my chest and shoulders. Her dimpled smile was broad – highlighted by wide, pink lips – and her flawless complexion beautifully tanned. Her light, shoulder-length hair was sun-bleached, and her body had grown from that of a skinny kid when I'd last seen her into that of a willowy temptress. She was finely-boned and exquisitely petite in a curvy way save for her high breasts that now captured my attention from underneath a dark-green, long-sleeved shirt with the tails tied below her B-cup bosom. Below her delectable midriff was an incredibly narrow, 22", waist that flared into delicious, slim hips. She turned away at something my mother said from the kitchen and from behind I could see through her thin, skin-tight white pants, which teasingly revealed a pair of taut buns in dark-colored bikini panties. My palms itched for their touch.

Though rarely at a loss for words, I mumbled something about how good she looked as well, then hugged my aunt hello, who made a comment about me being "all grown up" as she retreated to the kitchen to help my mother prepare dinner. I started to go out to the garage, assuming that my father and uncle would be sampling some of Dad's home brew, for which he was known. But cousin Mimi grabbed me by the arm and pressed one soft breast into me until I stopped. Awkwardly, I tried to pull away from her grasp, with my hand caressing the bare part of her midriff in back, just above the waist of her pants.

The silken touch of her skin was electric, causing a palpitation in my groin and a gasp that was uncharacteristic of me. She noticed my nervous reaction and a flicker of acknowledgement flashed in her eyes as she grabbed my hand, holding it firmly against the taut muscles paralleling her spine while she pressed her tummy into my groin. Embarrassed, I flopped into a chair, safe for the moment and away from her grasping. At that point Mimi opted for discretion, turning and gingerly placing her shapely ass on the nearest sofa – as if that part of her anatomy were made of fine china – while drawing her long, muscular legs up beside her. "So, what's new?" she asked, laconically. "Got lotsa' girlfriends?"

"Mmm-no. School and work keeps me pretty busy. I don't get out much."

"That's too bad. Better watch out or you'll end up like our parents," she said in a quiet tone so that our mothers wouldn't hear.

"There's little chance of that," I snickered. Like most 20-year-olds the thought of growing up to be like one's parents was something to avoid at all costs. At the same time, I didn't want to encourage Mimi too much. It was already fairly obvious that she was walking the same path as I'd heard several of my other girl cousins had trod, all eight of whom were flirtatious at best; at their worst they acted horny as hell.

"Why don't we go out after dinner…see a movie or something?" she proposed, making a proverbial offer that I couldn't refuse. Even the most innocent things she said were accompanied by gestures seemingly designed to capture and seduce the male eye...a nibble at a fingernail or a scratch at an itchy spot on the arch of one of her bare feet.

"Okay," I said, trying to act unfazed. "I've got only one class this Summer and I don't have to be at work 'til ten o'clock tomorrow." I wondered, though, how I would handle her when we were alone together.

At that moment my mother stuck her head in the living room from the kitchen and asked me to announce to my father and uncle that dinner would be ready in ten minutes. I rose to summon them and Mimi got up too, walking toward me. Stopping when her breasts touched me, she looked up, murmuring, "I'll check the papers to see what's playing." Her breath smelled like that of an angel.

While in the garage I was persuaded to try some of my uncle's moonshine whiskey, which the three of us chased with gulps of Dad's home brew, to the point where the two of them were feeling no pain, apparently having been drinking for a couple of hours. Finally the door flew open and Mimi stuck her head out, calling humorously, "C'mon, you drunks. Dinner's been ready for fifteen minutes and it's getting cold!"

Dad and my uncle led the exodus upstairs and I followed, with Mimi bringing up the rear. As I walked out of the garage, my lusty little cousin's hands were all over me. First she grabbed my thighs, then my butt, then she goosed me. I started giggling and couldn't stop, until the stern face of my mother quieted me down. Of course, my feelings of guilt were unfounded. She was far more upset with my father's tipsy shenanigans than with whatever I was doing.

I don't remember much from dinner, except that Dad and my uncle kept us in stitches with their off-color humor. I sat at the opposite end of the long table from Dad and Mimi was on my right, running her bare toes up and down inside my pant leg. After dessert she excused herself and disappeared in the bathroom, while I relaxed with the newspaper's movie section away from the elders.

A few minutes later she emerged, walked to me behind my chair, and leaned over. "Ready to go?" she whispered to me, sticking her tongue in my ear and licking it deeply. "That's the one I want to see," she said, pointing to an ad for a film that I'd seen. I quickly turned toward her, still holding the newspaper in front of me to shield us from our parents while wiping her saliva from my ear. She looked down at me sweetly and slowly passed her wet fingers under my nose, coating my upper lip with what was obviously a thick, musky discharge from her pussy. Her beaming smile spoke a thousand words as I got out of the chair, stifling a growing hard-on. I knew then that it was going to be a long evening.

In the car, Mimi started out on the passenger end of the seat. Two blocks from the house she was beside me, her thigh glued to mine, with her left hand running from my knee to my groin. "You know…I'm flattered," I ventured, unsure of how to proceed. "I mean…turning me on like that."

"Why shouldn't I, Derek? I've been hot for you since I was little, an' Avy always got the bulk of your attention. Now I'm big enough to do something about it."

"But that's…incestuous", I mumbled, remembering how her elder sister, Avy, had tried everything she could to get me into bed. "And, by the way, I've seen the film you want to see."

"So? I've seen it too. I needed to tell the folks something. Why don't you show me your apartment instead?"

"My roommate might be there," I said, now aware of her obvious sexual intent. He wasn't home, but I was still being fearfully cautious.

"Do you have a door on your bedroom?"

"Of course," I responded.

"Well then, let's go! We haven't got all night!"

As things turned out, I wish we had. But Mimi, being as horny as she was, wasn't one to waste time. Inside the apartment she swept through the kitchen and living room and found my bedroom with no assistance. Following her in, she slammed the door behind us and threw herself at me in a full-body clinch. Both arms went around my neck and she mashed her mouth against mine, moaning in her throat as her tongue probed at my tonsils. I immediately lost my earlier shyness – responding almost playfully – but she was serious, hyperventilating as my arms encircled her. I slid them down her bare midriff in back, sticking my hands in the tops of her pants, then worked them forward to cup her breasts. She must have removed her bra after dinner because her firm tits filled my palms, offering up their stiff, corky nipples as tempting delights to toy with.

It took no time for me to become fully erect, and the bulge in my jeans pressed urgently against her prominent, hot vulva as I lifted her to her tiptoes. I moved my hands downward from her breasts and felt her two hipbones bordering a flat belly that was as taut as a drumhead. As I did so she stripped me of my shirt, buttons popping as she went, then mewled admiringly as my upper torso met her lusty gaze. She tossed her shirt as well and her tits popped forth and upward in defiance of gravity as their pert fullness rubbed against my light chest hair, motivating another deep, moaning, open-mouth kiss.

Breaking to take a breath, she fumbled with my belt, murmuring, "Hurry!" then finally undid it, unbuttoning my jeans as my fingers plucked at the zipper to pull hers down. Like her bra, I noticed that she'd removed her bikini underwear after dinner as I peeled the tight white pants down her thighs and she fell back on the bed with her legs up. While I stripped the garment from her tanned limbs – a swift movement since she wore no shoes – my eyes were riveted on her carefully-trimmed pink pussy, already moist from excitement. Moments later I'd pulled off my shoes and pants and joined her on the bed, with both of us gasping in anticipation.

We embraced full length, with me lying between her legs, her head thrown back in a closed-eyed, beatific smile while both of her hands stroked my cock and balls lovingly as if they were a small animal, and rubbed my swollen glans up and down between the petals of her gooey slit. She whimpered in her throat as I made contact with her clit, and her vagina leaked a thick, off-white cream onto my rampant prick. I spread her legs outward and upward, determined to plunge to the hilt into her, and pushed harshly at her opening. She jerked and uttered a quiet "Oww," and pled that I wait. "I'm so small…an' you're so…big," she whispered. "Derek, baby…make me cum a little…then come…all the way…inside, okay?"

I hesitated, instead opting to nibble at her nipples while she rubbed my cock head ever faster against her clit. "Better?" I asked in a whisper.

"Ooooohhh…yeeeaaah…" she keened. "It's good…so good. Mmmmnnn, ahhh…ahhh…aahh, aahh, aaaah," she mewled with increasing passion.

I rose to my knees, twiddling her erect nipples with my fingers, and looked down at her heavily-lidded smile as she gazed up at me while working on herself with my prong. She began moaning loudly as I glanced between her legs at our junction. Her large clitoris had emerged from under its hood, the size of a pea, and had a point on it, which she was vigorously rubbing with my dick. In a moment I became so stimulated that I was afraid I might cum and blow my wad all over her before ever getting inside, so I gasped, "Ready, Mimi?"

"No, baby…uuhhh…oohh…yeah…yeah…oh, now!" she cried, "now!…now!...oh, now, Derek!" as I thrust my hips fully forward into the slick heat of her pussy and she began writhing underneath me and clawing at my shoulders as the earth started moving for her.

I was stunned, surprised, and – thankfully – energized to complete what we'd started. I pushed her legs wide open, holding them with my arms at her knee joints, and drilled into her a couple of inches until she clamped down so hard I could go no further. Her vagina spasmed open in a second and I drove in a couple of more inches until once again she seized my prick in a vice-like grip. This happened twice more until finally I was securely embedded deeply inside her, with all of my eight inches filling her birth canal that alternately gripped me and released me in a rapid, bestial rhythm. She screamed my name non-stop, now digging her heels into the mattress and flinging her cunt up at me until my pelvic bone felt bruised. Finally, I just thrust into her until I bottomed out at her cervix and hung on, waiting for her seizures to stop. At the end, she shuddered and moaned for a full minute while stroking the back of my head and neck as her vagina fluttered to a standstill around my pulsing cock. I was sweating profusely onto her, disbelieving the intensity of her orgasm, and she licked my face lovingly while making little mmmnnn sounds in her throat. We lay there, eventually catching our breath, and I sputtered an incoherent, "Wow!"

She countered in her salacious way by whispering breathily, "That was unbelievable for our first fuck, baby. I can't wait for round two."

Neither could I. Surprisingly, I hadn't cum…and I was out of my mind with excitement. With a flick of her hips Mimi separated and sat up to sit cross-legged in front of me, leaving my stiff, sticky cock to wave in the wind…but only for a second. In a flash she'd grabbed my staff and leaned over, easing it ever-so-slowly between her lips and onto her tongue. Turning her face upward, her gorgeous green eyes surveyed me and, with a half-smile she mumbled something with her mouth full. I asked what she said and she pulled my cock from her mouth, licking sensuously around the coronal ridge to clean it of her cream as she gasped, "I said, 'do you like to eat pussy?'"

Snorting, I quickly pushed her down on her side and rolled my head between her legs, licking the thick discharge from inside her upper thighs as she spread them apart. Seconds passed as I sucked at her pubic bush to clean it of the smelly substance, then I bore between her tight labia to lick her insides, causing her to mewl as she took my probe deeper into her throat. I rolled onto my back, clutching her narrow hips tightly to me in a classic "69," and speared her with my tongue until her inner muscles stopped me. As before, it was difficult to pierce her snug vagina, even with my slippery tongue. So, as before, I concentrated on her clitoris, first by laving it with the flat of my tongue, then by flicking at it with the tip, then back to slurping at it until she was moaning uncontrollably while throating me.

The next frenzied moment Mimi began rolling her mound against my chin to enhance pressure on her clit. In response, I grabbed her tight, trembling butt cheeks – one in each hand – and pulled them apart slightly, which further opened her pink pussy to me. Very gently, I inserted a finger on each hand in her opening and burrowed into her as deeply as I could behind her pelvic bone until I felt the roughness of her G spot on the underside of my tongue. Her whole butt leapt upward at the contact, accompanied by a muffled cry of surprise, and a slurry of her thick juice oozed out into my mouth. I swallowed eagerly, taking a moment to lick upward at her pulsing tan rectum, which was spasming in time with her moans, and resumed my ministrations until she was bouncing on and off my face and yelping like an injured puppy.

Her climax was monumental. She froze, pulling off my cock while raising her head and shoulders upward and yelled, "Fuuuuuuuuck! Aawwwggghhh…yeeaahhh! Yeah…awwgh, fuck me, Derek…pl…" as she scrambled downward toward my ankles so that I could enter her in the reverse cowgirl position. I grabbed one of her hips as she reached my groin and pulled her back onto my cock which I was pointing at her cunt with my other hand. Once inside I grabbed her other hip and roughly yanked her onto my rigid rod which, this time, pushed deeply into her tight though yielding inner cavern. "Ahh, Gawwd!" she yelled, and bent her head back to look sightlessly at the ceiling. "Fuck me!" she barked almost angrily as she threw her head forward and jammed her saddle back at me as more of her thick cream leached out from around my invasive prick. For the next two minutes she came, screaming through a long, rippling orgasm as I punished her tender teenage tissues.

Her beautiful back was what caused me to cum. A perfect, long, lightly-muscled "V," flaring into tan buns with a narrow, white bikini line across her butt, and two gluteal dimples, was more beauty than I could handle at that moment. The semen boiled for just a moment in my balls and then raced headlong up my cock and into her sopping, molten vagina, splashing against her cervix then into her fertile womb until I thought I couldn't cum anymore. My hips repeatedly rose off the mattress in the futile hope of squirting my load deeper into her, and she whimpered with each scalding shot. Finally, at the end of my ecstasy, her gorgeous face turned sideways and she bore a devilish, self-satisfied smile that I'll always remember. That moment, I now realize, was the pivotal beginning of a sexual relationship that has lasted all of our lives.

"Sweet cousin Derek," Mimi cooed as we cuddled with her head on my shoulder during our sweaty afterglow. "You know, of course, that that's the first time I've cum with a man. Mmmm, it's just the beginning. I wanna be lovers forever."

I couldn't believe her, and was brusque in my riposte. "Don't be naïve, Mimi, we're both young and don't know where – or with whom – we'll be in even a year."

"So? We'll both have other lovers, and we'll eventually get married just like everybody else, but what about something long-term?" she murmured sexily as she nuzzled my jaw and softly stroked my flaccid cock to life.

"'Cause you'll be gone in a few days and – if things are like the past ten years – we won't even see each other. Why do you want me, of all people?"

"'Cuz I've always loved you…you're so sexy it hurts me to look at you…and because it's so wrong! Aren't you turned on 'cuz we're cousins and our fucking is so wrong?" she asked.

"What if you get pregnant?" I asked.

"Derek! I'm on the pill! And I've thought of a way to stay with your folks and let mine go on to Seattle for a month like they planned. I've already talked about it with Mom and your mother."

"Well…". I tried to punch holes in her idea. "I work, ya know, and need to study. Besides, I've got a roommate."

"I'll let you work an' study, and your roommate doesn't have to know I'm your cousin." Then she gave me that devilish smile and slid down my front to place her chin between my legs. She kissed my dick and took each of my balls in her mouth, bathing them gently in her hot saliva. My cock was stiffening and she said, "I'm not gonna tell him. Are you?" she asked, feigning innocence as she dropped her head between my legs so that all I could see of her face over my package were her beautiful green eyes framed by her sun-streaked dark blond hair. "Hmmm?" she asked again as she sucked the goo from the base of my rising prick. "O' course you won't," she murmured, then dropped her head and took small licks at my perineum, something that no one had ever done before.

I groaned loudly and tried to twist away from her wicked tongue, but she stayed with me, lapping at my taint with the feathery touch of a hummingbird's wings. After a half-minute I'd reached sensory overload and was whimpering "Mimi…Mimi…Mimi…" as I twisted and turned under her. "Please, Mimi…" I pled. Of course, the last thing I wanted was for her to stop.

jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers