My Wanton Cousins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers

"Hmmm?" she asked again, smacking her lips and scooting up a bit to face my pulsing cock while she cleared her palate. Both of her hands clasped it and jacked it from base to tip, then she dropped her mouth over me, hardly stopping until her lips reached my pubic bush. "Ghlllk…ghlllk, ghlllk, ghlllk," she went as my swollen crown passed into her throat and the saliva poured out over her hand. She repeated this gagging sound along with groaning for breath as her tempo increased. As I writhed from pleasure, she took a brief recess, gasping for breath as she jacked me until I thought I'd explode, uttering, "I just love getting you excited like this!" Then she returned to her pleasurable task.

"Ah, Gawd! Gawd! Mimi, you're gonna…I'm gonna…" I could make no sense at that moment. I only wanted release.

"I know…baby. Cum! Cum in…my mouth!" She squeezed out the words in brief breaks between deep throatings. "C'mon, hon…cum in…my hot mouth. Dontcha just…love my wet mouth?" she asked, teasingly. "On my face…sweetie. Cum all…over me," she added for good measure.

So I did. She hollowed her cheeks and sank her lips to my scrotum a dozen times. I grunted like a pig, raising my hips off the bed, and fired two or three shots into her sucking mouth until she pulled off to hold my pulsing cock just under her lower lip. Holding my spasming balls at the base of her neck, she then pointed my spewing prick across her cheeks like a hose, criss-crossing her lovely features with strings of pale white semen. As my copious flow ceased, she opened her mouth for me to see the load that was dammed behind her lower teeth, which she then swallowed with a gulp.

"Jeezus," I gasped, momentarily exhausted. I must have looked astonished because she giggled.

"Clean me up, would ya honey? Lemme lick it off your fingers," she requested. I scooped the spunk off her face with several strokes and with each pass she slurped it off my fingers hungrily. Then she remarked on my look of disbelief. "Whatsamatter? You taste delicious!"

"It's just that I've never seen anyone enjoy it so much," I mumbled.

"Well, I've had some practice," she said, secretively. She looked at me in silence and I got the feeling she was about to tell me about it, but she didn't. Instead, she suggested she take a shower – alone, so she wouldn't get her hair wet – and that I take her back to my parents' place.

"How're you gonna sell the idea of staying at my folks while your parents are on vacation?" I asked while she was drying off from the shower.

"By keeping house for your mom," Mimi responded. "There are just the two of them in that great big house…and it's a mess, Derek. Hasn't really been cleaned in years, and my mom's told her about it. I can do that while you're at work or in class, and – if you'll let me drive your car – I'll pick you up and we can…you know…see each other. Everybody wins! I wouldn't be surprised if, at the end of a month, I'll be your mom's favorite niece!"

"Doesn't sound like much fun for you," I ventured, though I truly admired her for her scheming ability.

"Just let me be the judge of that," she said softly, leaning up on tiptoe to kiss me.

On the way back in the car I asked, "How long will your folks be here?"

"One more day," she murmured while stroking my crotch. "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"No. Gotta work," I said.

"Nnnn…shit!" she cursed angrily. I could almost hear the wheels turning in her brain. "Pull over up here would ya…right in there under those trees where it's dark. We've gotta talk."

I pulled off the road into the woodsy spot and switched off the engine and lights. "I should get you home soon. Don't want the folks to be concerned."

"Mine won't worry. When I go out I'm gone half the night," she bragged, as she continued rubbing my cock through my jeans. "Now listen…I know you like it when I go down on you, 'cuz I was trained by an older guy. But he was afraid of getting me pregnant so we didn't fuck. As long as I love and trust you, you can teach me how to do that. Okay?"

"I'm curious, Mimi, what kind of older guy would teach you to suck cock and not go to bed with you? Sounds kinda selfish to me."

"I baby sat for him and his wife," she confessed. "She hated oral sex so every time he'd drive me home he'd give me another lesson. That's before I got on the pill, by-the-way, so he was just being careful."

"So who popped your cherry?" I asked, crudely.

"I did," she replied…"with a dildo I got from Avy."

"You mean I was the first…" I asked, disbelieving what I was hearing. By this time Mimi had unbuttoned my jeans and fished my dick out from inside.

"Oh, no, Derek. The guy next door – Zeke – and I did it for a coupla months. When Mom told me we were coming up to see your folks, I wanted to be all ready for you," she said as her soft hand made me rigid. "Zeke's too young, though, an' cums too quick."

"So now I'm gonna be your fucking teacher, is that it?"

"Yeah…but don't forget that I love you, too. Always have and always will. If we weren't cousins I'd marry you and have a dozen of your babies," she said as she licked lightly at the end of my prick. "But that's just fantasy…at least I'll always be yours to fuck when you see me."

I marveled at the perverted logic she was using, yet at the same time – as her extraordinary mouth slowly engulfed me – I silently thanked the man in southern California for whom she'd baby sat.

* * * * * *

The next month passed much too quickly for my taste. Mimi's plan worked beautifully as we saw one another each day, or evening, for extended periods of time, most of it spent in bed. By the time her folks returned from Seattle on their way home, she was well-practiced in matters of the flesh and I was sorry to see her go. She'd also recruited me as a willing, primary player in a wicked, lifelong, incestuous subterfuge.

A year passed and our only contact was by phone and an occasional letter. One day I got a call from her saying she would be visiting with a "special guy" who was interviewing for a job in San Francisco. That meant that she was considering marriage, so I was curious to meet him.

His name was Jerry, and I invited them to spend the night in my apartment's second bedroom, since I no longer had a roommate. He was a good-looking guy, about my age, who at first appeared very serious. It was only later in the evening that I discovered that he carried a simmering anger which erupted into downright nastiness, especially to Mimi, who seemed intimidated by his behavior.

I'd taken the following day off from work – though I hadn't told them I'd done so – and I was prepared to sit up and talk late with my cousin while Jerry turned in early for his long interview in the city the next afternoon. But he wouldn't hear of it. We'd just gotten started yakking when he emerged from the bedroom and growled at her to come to bed. At first I thought that perhaps he wanted to engage in a little sex with her, but all was quiet in their room after she joined him.

I didn't think much about it 'til the next morning at the breakfast table. While Mimi and I jabbered on, Jerry read the newspaper, essentially ignoring us. She'd joined me in the kitchen wearing a silky, red and green Asian robe, the bottom of which ended at the middle of her tanned thighs and wrapped her tight round butt beautifully. In talking with her I found it difficult to look her in the eye, since her erect nipples made succulent, teasing little bumps in front at her breast line. Finally, Jerry folded the paper in obvious disgust and spat, "Jeezus, Mimi, cantcha talk about something besides family gossip? An' why dontcha go put some clothes on? An' some shoes, fer Chrissake! You're not at the beach any more!"

Mimi was silent as she left to dress, returning in a few minutes in a short, sleeveless cotton sheath and sandals. Jerry handed her a dress shirt and said, "Touch this up for me, wouldja?" and I got out my iron and ironing board for her to use. When she was finished ironing she looked at me, her green eyes full of sadness. I winked, which she acknowledged with a wan smile. Soon Jerry was dressed in a suit, gave her a peck on the cheek at the door, and was off for his interview, after promising to see us at the end of the day.

I put away the ironing board as Mimi cleared the dishes and started washing them in the sink. She'd kicked off her sandals when Jerry had left, and now stood silently with her shapely back to me, slowly sponging off our cereal bowls. She didn't say a word, and appeared deep in thought.

"Kinda keyed up this morning, wasn't he?" I said, trying to break the silence. "Was he pissed off that you didn't have sex last night?"

She stopped her dishwashing and stood looking out the kitchen window. "No. I knew you'd be listening outside our door. He didn't wanna fuck 'cuz I make so much noise. I told him it wouldn't bother you but obviously didn't say why. Then I thought of you, sleeping all alone in your bed. I couldn't even finger myself 'cuz I was afraid of waking him."

"Must be stressed over his interview," I guessed, groping for an explanation. I didn't want to respond to her remark about my listening.

"Not really. He knows you and I are close and he wanted to make it clear…to you…that he's my boss," she said softly, ending her statement in a choked whisper.

That did it. I hated that her boyfriend had made my happy, loving cousin feel so wretched. I stepped toward her and wrapped my arms familiarly around her willowy body, crossing my hands over her flat tummy, as she laid her head back on my shoulder. But slowly my desire to comfort her took on lustful proportions. I nuzzled the nape of her neck and slid my lips down to her jaw, sniffing at her warm, morning bedroom smell, and licked her clavicle as she shivered excitedly. She gasped, giving a small whimper, as I lowered my hands and caressed her vulva through her dress. "Mmmm?" I inquired in my throat.

"Oh, Gawd, Derek…" she murmured in a low, sexy tone. "I've missed you so much."

I was already half-erect when I began unbuttoning the front of her dress at her waist. She pushed her butt back against my growing stiffness and dropped the dish she was holding into the sink, grabbing a dish towel to dry her hands. When my fingers invaded her open dress front to stroke her hot vulva she whimpered and spread her legs slightly to grant me more access. One of her arms snaked back behind my neck and pulled my face down to hers over her shoulder. Her eyes were closed and she bore her trademarked sensuous smile as she parted her lips for a deep, tongue-lashing kiss. My tongue slipped into her mouth at the same time that two of my fingers slid up the tight slit between her legs, mining from it the rich goo that she always exuded. By the time she was facing me and locked into my arms, I'd unbuttoned the entire front of her dress and she was shrugging out of it, unburdened by any underwear.

Another kiss and she was wrestling to undo my belt and pants while I filled my horny hands with her firm breasts. In a frenzy now, she made whining sounds as she dropped my jeans and pulled up my polo shirt, wrestling with it until I helped her peel it off. She made a mewling sound for a second as she stroked my upper torso for the first time in a year, then looked to her left where my kitchen counter turned into an "L". Sliding her butt into its intersection, she pulled me gently between her legs and began jacking my prick rapidly. "Wanta go to bed, Mimi?" I asked, stupidly.

"Gawd no!" she gasped, trembling with excitement. "I can't wait. I need you right here!" she exclaimed, as she raised herself on her arms to sit on the cold tile sinkboard. I stepped between her knees and played my cock over her clit while her moans grew louder, knowing how much she liked it. But apparently she'd outgrown that bit of foreplay, since she quickly pushed herself off the tile and onto my near-vertical dick, shuddering "O-o-o-o-o-o-o," as her hot, pulsating vaginal sleeve slowly enveloped me.

Tight as ever, she raised herself off of me while clutching at my cock with her inner muscles, then lowered herself again, this time encircling my buttocks with her legs. I responded by spreading my thighs and embracing her under her bottom as she wound her arms around my neck, giving us enough support to balance her with her butt in the kitchen counter's corner while I took deep upward plunges into her. Our rhythm grew faster as we fucked, and we groaned at one another as our tongues jockeyed for position in each other's mouths. She'd stopped merely oozing cream from her cunt; liquid was now dribbling out of her and down my balls to spatter in droplets on the vinyl floor. The sound of my drilling into her made squishy noises, unbelievably sensuous, which only increased our feral appetites.

"Jeezus, Mimi…you feel so good," I gasped while rutting up into her.

"Oh, baby…you're the best! It's been so long! Yeah! Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah," she muttered nonsensically as she bounced up and down on my steely prong, her quivering cunt alive with pre-orgasmic spasms. And as I passed my fingers along each of her labia to gather more of her copious juices, she groaned and locked her lips to mine to grunt through the first of her several climaxes. As her first one gained in intensity, I wormed my index finger into her rectum, which she acknowledged with a pleasured yelp, then threw her head back and screamed at the ceiling with a look of carnal insanity. I followed the first with my middle finger, pushing them both into her colon up to the second knuckle, and she screamed a second time, "Don't stop! Derek, I'll die if you stop!"

I didn't. Mimi's first orgasm was followed by a second, then a third, both brought on by my holding her legs off the floor and taking her in the doggy position as she leaned over the sink. Her tight, nut-brown buttocks quivered endlessly as I gored her tight pink pussy at their base. It was nearly noon when we took a break. I told her that I wasn't going to work and she was so pleased with the news that she dragged me to my bedroom and we continued our sexual marathon. It was mid-afternoon when she did finally wring the last climax out of me, a blistering release that left us both exhausted from our strenuous coupling. With each final plunge of my hips as I pumped spunk into her clasping vagina, her heels pulled at my buttocks in a sympathetic response, seemingly trying to draw my body completely inside hers. Later she explained it by saying, "I get so crazy when we're makin' love. When you cum in me I wanna make a baby, an' in my head that's what I feel I'm doing." Her statement sobered me a little.

When Jerry came in that evening he was full of news about his interview. Mimi and I had taken a long shower after spending much of the day in bed, then I'd helped her rub moisturizing lotion all over her naked body. She let me take care of the cracks and crevices of her torso, especially between her buttocks, and her breasts. She ended up looking radiant, almost glowing, after yet another orgasm due to my probing fingers. She'd freshly done her hair and make-up, and put on a dynamite, figure-hugging skirt and blouse, plus high heels that made me want to drool all over her legs. But Jerry hardly noticed. Instead, he'd bought a liter of light rum and some coke and started drinking just after he arrived. While I fixed my specialty for dinner, a three-meat lasagna with vegetables on the side, Mimi's boyfriend polished off four drinks to my one, while she didn't drink at all.

Dinner conversation degenerated from stories about Jerry's day to the sort of boring verbal repetition that drunks display when they're obsessed with themselves. After the meal Mimi washed the dishes while I dried and put them away and Jerry drank more, becoming increasingly sloppy. Though I was sure I'd miss my cousin when they drove back to Los Angeles the following day, toward the end of the evening I'd had more than enough of her boyfriend.

We relaxed and listened to music until Jerry nodded off, nearly pouring his drink into his lap. Soon he got up and weaved into their bedroom. Mimi followed after a minute, then emerged to say that he'd passed out on the bed. I went to help her move him so she could claim some space on the mattress but we were met by drunken groans and curses. She and I then decided to turn in and hugged each other goodnight briefly before I went to my bed. On the way I left a light on in the living room so Jerry could navigate to the bathroom in case he got sick.

Sleep came easily, but not for very long. I awoke with a start and there was Mimi, leaning against the door frame with her arms folded and looking dreamily down at me. She was wearing her short, silk, Asian robe and one leg had parted it so that I could see nearly to her crotch. "What is it, sweetheart?" I whispered. The answer seemed obvious as I lay there. Jerry was raising the roof with his drunken snoring from the other bedroom and she felt lonely.

"I couldn't sleep with him making all that noise," she whispered back, then knelt beside my bed. "Can we talk for a while?" she asked quietly, her head on her arms which were crossed on my bed and her lovely eyes almost burning holes in the near-darkness. Jerry continued his snoring.

"Sure. What is it?" I sleep naked, so I wasn't about to get up with her boyfriend in the other bedroom.

"I'm really sorry we imposed on you like this," she apologized, absently plucking at my blanket.

"Well I'm not. After the day you and I had today? I can't remember the last time I…".

"I'm not going to marry him, Derek," she interrupted. "I don't know what I was thinking."

"If you want my opinion, which you didn't ask for, I don't think he's any good for you, honey," I admitted. "You're only nineteen. There's lots of time to shop around."

"No there's not. I love you so much that it's made me crazy. I need to get married and have some babies to take care of…before I get careless and have one with you," she said in a stage whisper. At that moment Jerry stopped snoring with a snort and mumbled something loudly. Mimi froze, craned her neck past the door frame and looked at the open door of their room. In doing so she put her hand on my stomach in an unconscious effort to keep me from speaking. When the snoring resumed she relaxed and started to say something else. Then she noticed her hand, and began moving it slowly back and forth, softly caressing my torso from chest to navel.

"You'll find some happy-go-lucky guy who's terrific in bed and also responsible, who'll make a great father for your kids and a nice cousin-in-law for me," I whispered, turning toward her on my side. Her hand continued its roaming and under the covers my cock started to come to life.

"No one will ever turn me on the way you do," she whispered back. "Gawd, I wish we could get pregnant!" she exclaimed, insanely, beginning to slide her fingers under the sheet toward my groin.

I answered her by reaching down her nearly-open robe and stroking her breasts, one tit at a time. She craned her neck back and lifted her face to the ceiling with a squeak, smiling her patented grin of pleasure and sliding her soft hand up and down my meat. From the other room came the uninterrupted cacophony of Jerry's drunken snoring. I felt guilty for about two seconds at the thought of screwing his girlfriend while he slept. But she was my cousin, and when Mimi had finished pulling back the bedcovers and knee-walking over my legs to straddle me and insert my prick into her slick, red-hot mouth, any reservations vanished. She was soundless, save for the slick, lapping sounds of oral love she was making with my rod. Five minutes later I'd pumped a creamy load into her gullet and we reluctantly parted, with her using a spare blanket to sleep on the living room sofa.

jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers