My Wanton Cousins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

It was another year before Mimi and I again saw one another. I'd graduated from college, it was 1969, and I'd gotten my draft notice into the Army. My social life was very active in that I was sleeping recklessly with five different women, one of whom I'd knocked up. They included a dress shop owner, a nursing student, a divorced mother of two children, and two hot, late-teen, bimbos whose brains lay between their legs, much as mine did. But when Mimi called and insisted that she fly north before my induction, I relented. In those Vietnam-era years, she was convinced she'd never see me again, and our passion seemed to underscore that fear. In the days and nights before I put on a uniform, we did little else but fuck.

To be continued… .

Please vote and send feedback. Thanks.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers