My Warrior Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris I don't know about you, but I just want to get this shower over with and go back to bed" I softly mutter, with that we speeded up our actions and did just that. Grabbing a towel I quickly wrapped it about my head as Chris climbed into bed. The only thing which slowed us down was the removal of the 'cling film'. With Chris supine and me knelling beside him, we continued our exploration of each others body in broad daylight.

In a perverse sought of way I was beginning to enjoy playing with his penis, it was still warm and silky but also highly flexible, the only thing it lacked was father's foreskin. Very gently I slid my fingers down to his ball sac, Chris groaned but didn't snatch at my hand like before, feeling confident I cupped his heavy balls and began gently massaging them expecting him to cry out at anytime, but Chris being the true soldier, just groaned and opened his legs wider.

All the while this was going on; Chris was busy playing with my pussy and the soft downy hair that now surrounded it, for I had neglected to shave my pubes since I first heard of Chris' injury.

My breath rasped in my throat between moans and my pussy leaked fluid over his fingers as they played inside me, Chris' long fingers gently stroked my g spot as his palm rested on my clit. My hips rhythmically rose and fell, trying to suck his invading digits in further. Soon his actions became too much for me so speaking very softly I asked him to 'eat-me-out'. Chris shuffled down the bed then gently moved me into position.

For ease of writing I've taken Chris' perspective for the next few paragraphs:-

As Sarah's down covered pussy rested against my face, she wiggled her arse at me and murmured something around a mouthful of penis. I didn't have to be told twice what she had in mind. Her pussy was exceedingly wet, and a slight hint of suds mingled with her own feminine juices.

My tongue found her enlarged clit, and she began humping my face as soon as I licked, bit or teased it. My nose now buried so deeply into her pussy I had to pull away to draw breath every so often, its fragrant smell lingering in my nostrils. Meanwhile, her mouth, lips and tongue were trying to work their magic on my flaccid penis, I could feel my aching and I mean aching balls tightening. She explored my penis with such care that I began to well up, but no I mustn't cry for here was a person who was giving it all to aid my recovery.

My hands floated over her petite arse, my fingers coming to rest at her anus. Sarah gave a quick shudder before pushing her arse towards me; using my tongue, I gently licked the star shaped orifice before gently sliding a lubricated fingertip into it.

Sarah went wild, humping my face violently and moaning loudly on my penis. I eased my finger the rest of the way in, and felt her sphincter tighten. Moments later, she exploded, her entire pussy convulsed, drenching my face in female secretions in perfect time to the contractions of her anus on my finger. As she began to relax, I'm sure I felt my penis twitch in her mouth.

She continued sucking and licking until I knew it was time for her to stop, my penis was not responding so there was nothing else to do. After a little while, we lay in each other's arms, Sarah idly playing with the hairs on my stomach, me stroking her body. We revelled in the joy of being in each other's arms under the afternoon sun.

Now ravenous, I made my way down to the kitchen to make us some lunch, which I brought back to the bedroom.

Promising not to leave crumbs on the bed, we dined on, crusty bread, cheese, olives and a very passable red wine. I concerned, asked if my form of therapy was working, Chris told me that he thought he had felt a twinge when I was in his mouth. Chris also added he preferred my without the fungus. With that I punched him on the chest. As we sat/lay there, we talked about our earlier lives, our schools, friends and such like, for we knew so very little about each other.

Chris, had lost his parents at a very early age and spent many years in a children's home before joining the army. Having nobody to care for him he found the army life suited him and soon made his way up the ranks. Thinking I had caught him in a talkative mood I gently asked about how he got his injury, but he immediately 'clammed' up and there our tête-à-tête finished.

Oh! How I wished mummy was here, she had seen daddy go through both the Falklands and Gulf wars, and he must have suffered in similar ways. With Chris now dozing off I remembered about father and his emails. Quickly throwing on some clothes, I seeked out the laptop. Now sat in the kitchen I 'booted-up' and open my mail, there sat amongst the crap was daddy's letter.

With daddy's letter in front of me, I read through the first part quickly before concentrating on the second. Daddy with his senior army hat on told me that in no way was I to let anyone else read the contents of the attachment. 'Attachment', oh yes that little squiggly thing at the top of the email. I opened this with intrepidation and began to read:-

After Chris had been called away urgently that morning; he was seconded to an American army unit clearing mines etc; north of Baghdad. Whilst clearing these mines a sniper had got behind his unit and fired off several shots killing an American soldier. Having already injured Chris it was only pure luck they managed to find and killed the sniper before he fired a further shot possibly killing Chris.

It went on about how they treated Chris' injury and the possibility of receiving a citation for continuing his task knowing of the possible dangers.

Remembering the details I had copied off the web about Impotency, I reopened the document and studied the list again for possible solutions:-

Depression. If Chris was depressed I was going to have trouble with this one. Bereavement. His unit had had some tough times was the death of the American the final trigger? Tiredness/Stress. Being at home should take care of these. Hang-ups. Was his inability to perform causing him some concern; or perhaps, our sexual orientations? Unresolved gay feelings. Did he find the thought of marriage and sharing me with daddy too much?

Printing off both documents, I took these upstairs and secreted them in my bedside cabinet. Still feeling sorry, I climbed into to bed and cuddled up to Chris. It was glorious just lying there with the sunlight streaming through the window, soon with Chris still asleep I began to play with his penis willing it into an erection, Chris sensing my activity moved closer but remained asleep.

Early that evening with Chris again in a chatty mood, I read him dad's letter, expecting an argument or a few harsh words, he just curled up in my arms and started to cry. His whole body seemed to relax as the tears poured from his eyes. With a lump in my throat I held him tight and let him continue.

As the days went by, I continued to both visually and physically stimulate Chris, he was beginning to ask more about my affair with Izzy as he looked at the photo's, occasionally he reckoned his penis gave a twinge whilst looking at the more risqué shoots, but when it came to us being intimate zilch.

The day came when Chris had to go the hospital to have the plaster cast removed. When asked by the doctor if everything was ok, he like a man said there was nothing to worry about. With Chris on his way to have the plaster removed, the doctor pulled me to one side and asked me the truth, and me being me told him the truth about the nightmares, being morose and his inability to satisfy me. Very quietly the doctor just sat there and let me pour my heart out.

He asked me what I was doing to resolve the problem, so I told him; he then said that perhaps a course of Sildenafil the true name for Viagra might help, with that he quickly wrote out a prescription and gave it to me. The doctor also hinted that some form of mechanical aid, a cock-ring perhaps, may be of some use, but all this must come from him so as to not reduce his confidence.

Armed with this knowledge I rejoined Chris who by now was sat in 'out-patients' waiting for me. As we were about to leave Chris said he had to go to the dispensary and pick up a prescription for some painkillers and bandages etc; being deceitful I told him to go a sit down and rest his foot whilst I made my way there and got them for him. Now armed with both prescriptions I made my way to the dispensary.

Again being deceitful I pretended we needed some food, stopping at the supermarket I did my bit of shopping before scanning the magazine section for what I wanted. Basically I was after any magazine which contained articles on Impotence. As I scanned the racks and read those I thought interesting, people passing must have thought I was some kind of sex fiend reading both the men's and lady's mags. Soon I came across what I was after; articles which covered Impotency from both the male and female viewpoint. Popping these into the trolley I headed for the checkout, hoping Chris wouldn't see me and offer to help with the packing. With the bags safely in the boot of the car we headed home.

Chris often took to sleeping in the afternoons, so with him soundly asleep, I took the magazines and placed them in my bedside cabinet; I also retrieve my other stash of 'sexual aids' from the quest room and put them in there too. Like an unfledged bird, Chris woke up and demanded feeding; quickly I knocked us up an omelette, then after a couple of hours couched up together listening to the radio I suggested we when upstairs, where having washed we climbed into bed. Being devious I asked Chris to get me something out of the cabinet for me to read as I wasn't tired. Reaching under he grabbed a couple of magazines then glanced at them; the look on his face was a picture.

"How long have you had these, these were never here before!" he uttered

"No they were in the guest's room. I put them there when Izzy came to stay. I didn't want her to find them."

"Why are they here!" demanded Chris

Now I was getting worried, I never expected this reaction from Chris, I expected him to just glance through them or perhaps read one or two articles. Thinking quickly I told him that I needed some kind of stimulation whilst he and daddy were away and I bought the magazines so I could read the letters and so on. This seemed to calm him down; picking up one of those he had dropped on the bed I slowly started to glance through it. Occasionally Chris would pick up and glance at the other but that's as far as it went.

Laying on the bed with my legs drawn up for support I came to a juicy article; rubbing my fingers in my pussy I got them pretty wet before I reached out for Chris' penis. Gradually and it was gradually Chris sidled up to me and started to read the article with me, his fingers now gently moving between my clit and pussy. Concentrating very hard I slowly started to read out parts of the article, avoiding any words involving Impotence; I described how a drug called Viagra was helping men to sustain longer and better erection and how although unproven could help women with their libido. I could tell Chris was becoming more interested by the increased activity around my pussy for his fingers were now driving me wild. God I can't think how wet the sheets must be? Determined not to speak first I waited patiently, finally he spoke.

"This Viagra sounds pretty potent?" he mumbled

"Yes, I was just thinking that, perhaps we should give it a go?" Just the thought of having his penis back to normal was all most driving me towards a climax, restraining myself I let him continue.

"How do you go about getting it?"

"Well, you could go to the doctors or perhaps order it off the web" I replied

"I think the web would be the best option, and then nobody needs to know of our problems"

Silently I thought typical bloody man. "Shall I order some then?"

"Yea, you might as well, there's no harm in trying is there. How long for delivery?"

Quickly looking through the adverts. "3 to 4 days." I replied. With that he completely changed the subject.

"You're getting pretty wet down there, anything wrong?"

Anything wrong I ask you; I'm within a microsecond of coming and he asks if anything's wrong.

"No darling, it's just the thought of your penis in its rightful place." When his fingers next brushed against my g spot I just exploded. My body snapped into a foetal position. Chris screamed out as his hand was almost broken by my sudden movement, which made matters only worst for the tiniest movement of his fingers would set me off again. How long we stayed like that I do not know, but it was one of the most powerful orgasm I've ever had.

Three days later again being deceitful, I peeled the dispensary label off the box of Viagra, and put it in an old jiffy bag, then using my mobile, dialled home. As soon as it rang I shouted "I'll get it," blabbed a few rightful words then shouted to Chris, "It's the post office, they've got a package for us" and with that for authenticity I actually went to the post office and picked up our mail. Arriving home I quickly tore open the jiffy bag and held its contents in front of Chris.

I could see he was very curious about how they worked! So after lunch I said "Why don't you take them upstairs, read the leaflet carefully and take it from there." With the box in hand Chris went up stairs, whilst I waited downstairs sceptical of them actually working.

After about an hour or so of waiting I began to get extremely worried, so taking the back stairs I made my way to our bedroom, before I got there I heard the shower running so I sat on the corner of the bed and waited. Not expecting me Chris ran out of the shower expecting to jump straight into bed. Startled, he stopped and I got a good look at his penis. It was huge; with a smile on his face Chris came and stood in front of me.

"Like to stroke it?" He enquired with wanton inflexions in both voice and stature.

"Oh, yes, yes please!" I replied. My hand now shaking with excitement.

Under my hands it felt larger, firmer and hotter than before; but there again that was some weeks ago. Chris trembled as I slowly began stroking it. It had been so long since I had touched it fully aroused. He whimpered when my other hand lightly cupped his balls. I glanced into his eyes then knowingly knelt on the floor. Chris groaned louder as with a little gagging I took him deep into my throat, each time my tongue working overtime on his glans and pisshole before travelling down the underneath of his shaft.

"Oh God! Slow down," Chris begged. "I'm going to cum if you don't."

I only suckled him harder. Chris grunted as his penis erupted like a cannon. I murmured as his warm sticky cum rushed into my gullet. Hungrily I swallowed each precious drop before continuing to draw every drop from his balls.

"That was incredible". Chris uttered as I withdrew my mouth from his penis.

Standing up I then pressed my mouth onto his. My silky but slightly salty tongue probing then sliding hungrily inside Chris' mouth, I urgently thrust mine against his.

With my pussy dripping I quickly undressed, allowing my now very wet, and puffed up pussy into view. Chris eagerly slid his hand between my moistened legs and began stroking my swollen clit. I moaned, grabbed his still weeping penis and matched my movements with his as his fingers slid hard and fast across my clit.

"Oh Yes! Please! Please fuck me its been so long," I murmured

With Chris laid supine on the bed to protect his injured foot, I then began lowering myself down on to his very erected penis.

Chris swore loudly as he slowly entered me. "Fuck, you're so wet, yet so tight." In watching my entry, Chris later swore he saw a bulge move up my delicate body as he entered me.

"Oh my god..."Oh fuck, FUCK! It's big" I moaned, as I gently lowered myself until my swollen clit ground against him, my cervix pressing painfully against his penis.

With one hand gently teasing a nipple, Chris took the other into his mouth and gently bit it. "Yes...YES!" I cried. "Fuck me... That's right fuck me!" Suddenly I climaxed, my body shook furiously, and my pussy gripped him in a vice. Chris moaned, managed a couple of thrusts before shooting some cum into my pulsating pussy. Now recovered, I re-adjusted my position; Chris then partially withdrew his penis then drove deep into my pussy as I continued to shudder. For a short time, he just held it there, there against my cervix.

I moaned, and came again. Clamping my mouth over his, Chris continued to gently fuck me; my pussy milking every remaining drops of cum from his body. "Oh my god, it's big so fucking big," I kept moaning. We continued to kiss, our tongues passionately fencing, until I finally collapsed onto this chest.

As I laid there totally sated with all my dreams come true, I assumed Chris' penis would go soft a few minutes later; but it stayed ROCK HARD for at least 3 hours. He just kept going, and going! I was having sex like I never could have imagined. He came at least three more times that night, and it never went down! Eventually I had to beg him to stop. My whole body literally ached with fatigue.

Viagra definitely is a miracle pill. I would recommend Viagra to anyone curious enough to try it!But do drink lots of water to keep the headaches to a minimum.

With both Chris and I now in jubilant moods we tacked the list of Impotence together because we only wanted to use Viagra, as marvellous as it is; as a short term solution. Finding no hang-up's etc; we started planning our lives together for we had a wedding to prepare.

12