My Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

"How did the divorce affect your sex life? I mean, with the mental changes in your character, did it affect your sex life?"

"Changes big time. I didn't give a flying fuck who I had sex with after that letter. I wanted to get even with the world for what Marsha did to me. I saw every woman who cheated on her husband as Marsha and fucked the shit out of them. After a year or so I calmed down some and wasn't quite as violent.

"In the foreign countries I was in, sex was looked at quite differently. They were mostly poor countries where men would sell their wives or brothers would sell their sisters. Everyone needed money and jobs were not that plentiful.

"You could fuck some women for as low as five American dollars, but I'd give ten or even twenty dollars if the woman put herself into it. Sometimes the husband would remain in the room. At other times they would be out looking for more horny soldiers."

"You mentioned a buddy would be with you. Did he stay in the room with you?"

Moose laughed. "Not usually unless we were each doing a woman or double teaming one. Usually one would be a lookout. As I mentioned, we didn't always know who the enemy was."

"Did you ever have any trouble? With the women, I mean."

"Not with the women but twice the husband or the man pretending to be a husband tried to kill us. In both cases their life ended rather abruptly. That was one of the reasons we traveled in pairs.

"I must say the sex with some of those women was incredible. There wasn't anything they wouldn't do for money. Blowjob's, anal, and even a few perverted things which we won't get into. All I can say is those married women were good, damn good."

"You always say married women. Didn't you ever have sex with women who weren't married?"

"Joe, one thing I learned quickly and which we were taught was to always wear a condom. Some of those women would do anything to get pregnant and a possible free ticket to the United States. Many guys ended up marrying while over there. They would get the woman pregnant, marry her, and bring her home.

"Some of them would wait for their boyfriends to get a visa to the states then divorce their husband and marry their boyfriends. I saw it so many times. I did my share of fucking but no relationships, no ties. I learned my lesson with Marsha.

"That's why I preferred the married ones. If they got pregnant for any reason, the husband could worry about it."

In later conversations he told me in more depth how depraved some of the sex was. I could picture old Mike jacking off while listening to some of Moose's conquests.

****

At my next meeting with Moose I asked how he got involved with some of the people he didn't know. I was curious and couldn't figure out the connection on my own.

"I spent my time in the shop working on cycles. I ate out, went to a few bars, and spent a few days a week working out at the gym. Some of the area cops worked out at the same place. I wasn't close friends with them but I overheard a lot of their conversations.

"One thing that really pisses of law enforcement is when they go through a lot of work on a case and the scumbag gets off. Another is when the judge gives light sentences and the scumbags are out on the streets in no time. One of the worst things they hate is the witness protection program where some asshole testifies against a boss leader and goes scot free and gets a new identity and place to live. Most of the time they continue to commit crimes.

"I took it upon myself to help those officers out. I followed the cases in the news against what I would hear the cops discuss. It's one fucked up legal system when you let scumbags go because we already have too many locked up."

"So you did what? Wait to see if they got off on a technicality or something like that?"

"That's putting it one way. I basically saw to it they disappeared. It was funny when the cops would get all pissed off and say this guy or that guy went missing. They always thought the crooks must have left the states. I almost wanted to tell them not to worry—they were still around and always would be."

"But why Moose? Why would you just kill those guys? You made yourself judge, jury and executioner. That's vigilante justice and is wrong."

"I didn't care, Joe. The guys were scum and a lot of people died because of the things they did. Some were killers, and others sold drugs, and I mean big time, not just the street seller. There were pimps who beat up on the women who sold their asses for them.

"No Joe, they needed to die, not just be put back on a court docket for another trial. The government trained me to kill the enemy and that is exactly what I did. I killed the bad guys. I made sure they were always just missing. That way there were no trials or time wasted in court. Hell, look at me. I pleaded guilty to a crime and they've already wasted three years just to put me to death.

"The system sucks, Joe. I just implemented a plan to help it work more efficiently."

"How did you do it, Moose? I mean, how were you able to get close enough to people to kill them and not get caught?"

Moose scared me. In a sense I felt he was insane. Being a killer for so many years just changed him some way. I had to wonder if he had ever been mentally sane since he first came home from the service.

"I liked parking garages and alleys," said Moose. "It just takes seconds to break a neck. No evidence ever left behind. I didn't touch their vehicles so there never were fingerprints. Besides, I usually wore gloves.

"I killed a couple of pimps in alleys on separate occasions. Break a neck, throw them in the truck and off I went. If someone saw it, which could have happened, there never was any proof. I always left the vehicles there. And sometimes they were still running.

"They were almost always stolen after I left but never found anywhere near the abduction site or where I buried the body. Believe me, the streets are safer for my kids and yours because of what I've done. There will always be more scumbags but I took care of some of them." Moose almost acted proud of his actions.

"Why a pimp, Moose? I know he was probably scum but was he really bad enough to take his life?"

"Those two were. They both beat their women. I went to prostitutes once in a while for the blowjobs and anal fucks I was used to getting overseas. They did most anything for the right money. In one case I went up to the room and the gal gave me what I asked for. I drove by her corner a couple of days later and asked another gal where she was.

"Her pimp beat the shit out of her for not asking a john for more money and she was in the hospital. I suspected I was the guy. I gave her two-hundred bucks but she said she was only giving her pimp a hundred. I later found out she had a kid and was trying to get out of the business. I went to her again after she got out of the hospital and asked her if I gave her ten grand would she move away and start a new life.

"She started crying and asked why I would do such a thing when I didn't even know her. I told her because I could. She admitted she had tried to leave twice but both times her pimp came after her and beat her up. I told her he wouldn't be able to find her and she promised she would move back to Indiana as soon as possible. I gave her an extra five hundred dollars and told her to leave that night.

"We looked out the window and she pointed out her pimp to me. The last thing I told her was to get her kid and head for the bus depot. I walked outside and flashed a lot of cash and walked around the side of the building. I figured asshole would probably follow me. He had a gun but didn't get a chance to fire a shot. After breaking his neck I let him lay there till I went and got my truck and backed it up and threw his lifeless body into it.

"I saw her come out of her apartment with a suitcase. She got in his car and left. I followed her from a distance to make sure she was leaving town. I was trying to give her a chance in life and I wanted to make sure she was doing it. She stopped at a small house and within minutes came out with a baby. I pulled up alongside the car and told her to make sure she took the bus. She could leave the car at the bus depot. That's when I gave her the ten grand. She was crying as she thanked me before driving away.

"If a woman used drugs and became a whore to feed her habit that was her problem. But, if some prick got them hooked on drugs or beat them up, then if I saw it I took care of it my own way."

"Moose, I just don't think you had the right to decide who lived and who died." It was really bothering me that it meant nothing to him to take another life. He sure wasn't the Moose I used to know.

"Joe, for the record, I don't give a flying fuck about what you think. The only reason you're here is because I believe you'll tell the truth, just as I'm telling you. Also, because we were friends at one time and I had a moment of feeling sorry about fucking your ex. But I don't give a damn about your opinions. Are we clear on that issue?"

I was nearly lost for words. He was handing me the story of a lifetime on a silver platter and I almost threw it away. I knew I was confused about Moose. One minute we talked like old friends and the next minute he was the serial killer. I was sure glad I was on the opposite side of the Plexiglas. I nodded that I understood what he said. Thankfully that was the end of our time for the day. I needed some time and space to collect my thoughts before continuing.

*

End of chapter 2, chapter 3 posted hopefully tomorrow.

Comment are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers
12