My Wedding

Story Info
Newlywed has fun with stranger on wedding day.
2.9k words
3.82
49k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my friends have asked me, at one time or another, whether I have always been such a slut. Most of them didn't use that specific word, of course, although a couple did, but that was what they meant.

My answer is always the same. I say 'as far as I can remember, yes'.

Take the tale of my wedding, for instance.

The story really starts five days before the wedding, at my hen party. There were seven of us, all friends made at college, all fairly attractive women, two were already married, only one of us wasn't in a relationship, she had recently thrown her boyfriend out for cheating on her with a work colleague. What she didn't know was that he had also fucked me, on several occasions, and I must say, he was pretty good in bed.

The hen party started in a pub which was considered cool by the under 30s, it had a DJ although no-one danced there. We had quite a few drinks and we soon became loud and lewd, telling each other stories of men we'd slept with, men who'd groped us, and so on.

At about ten o'clock we moved on to a night club, where lots of people were dancing, the music was loud, the lighting subdued, and there were a lot of horny men in their mid twenties, sizing up the talent.

We all hit the bar first, which took ages, as it was so crowded, but eventually we were beside the dance floor with our drinks. I reached into my handbag and pulled out a flask covered in bright pink leather, and poured the contents, neat gin, into the glass of tonic I'd bought at the bar. I carefully closed the flask and put it away, then downed the G & T in one go. I put my glass down on a table and walked to the middle of the floor, put my handbag on the floor between my feet and started to dance.

I had only been dancing for five or six minutes when a guy asked if he could dance with me. He wasn't bad looking, not spectacular but good enough. We danced through a couple of dances, then he offered to buy me a drink, and since he was paying I asked for Prosecco, which, unfortunately for him they didn't offer by the glass, so he bought a bottle which set him back £30.

I hadn't had sex for a few days, due to all the wedding preparations, so I was pretty horny, and in view of his financial shock, buying the fizz, I decided to make him an offer he couldn't refuse.

"I live ten minutes from here, why don't we take the bottle and have a private party?"

For a few seconds he stood looking at me with his mouth open and an incredulous look on his face. Finally he closed his mouth and started to smile, still hesitant, worrying that he'd either mis heard me or misunderstood.

"That sounds great!" He finally said.

"Come on then, unless you want me to choose someone else?" I threatened.

I gave him my glass, to add to the bottle and his glass which he was already carrying, and turned and walked decisively towards the door.

In a little over ten minutes I was opening the front door to my apartment.

"Bring the bottle and glasses through to my bedroom, open the bottle and pour the drinks while I have a pee." I instructed.

While the guy started to fiddle with the foil and wire, I walked into my en-suite, lifted the toilet seat, turned around to face my potential lover, hoisted my skirt, took down my panties and sat down.

He was back to staring with his mouth open again.

"Most guys get turned on watching a beautiful woman peeing, so I thought I would give you a treat. Please hurry up and open the bottle, I'm thirsty."

"Oh, right, sorry," he stammered, finally getting some Prosecco into the glass, "shall I bring it to you now?"

"Of course," he brought me the glass of wine as my pee started squirting into the toilet bowl, "now get on your knees and remove my shoes and panties. You can put your head between my legs and really enjoy the scent of my woman pee."

He obeyed instantly, so I leaned back a bit, to get my cascading urine nearer to his face.

"Good boy," I said, standing up with my legs apart, "I've finished now, so you can lick me clean."

He pushed his head between my legs, with his tongue leading the way and started licking up and down my slit. He seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as I was so I stripped off my dress and bra and led him by his hair to the bed.

"Strip quickly!" I instructed.

He wasted no time getting his kit off, and I got a chance to get a good look at him. He wasn't bad looking, fairly well toned, with a semi hard cock of promising proportions. I lay down, with my legs dangling over the side of the bed.

He got the idea quickly, positioning himself between my legs and leaning forward to get his tongue to work.

He turned out to be pretty good with his tongue, tracing up and down my pussy lips, pushing his erect tongue into my moistening cave, then flicking up and down over my engorged clit.

"Hmnn, that's very nice, keep doing that, give me a nice orgasm, then you can fuck me." I promised.

He turned out to be both obedient and diligent, two excellent qualities in a lover, but he didn't have that 'Je ne said quoi' which makes sex thrilling rather than just fun. Anyway, he succeeded in making me cum, before he climbed onto the bed between my legs and offered his erect cock to my pussy.

I guided him in, then grabbed his cute arse with both hands and pulled hard. I wasn't disappointed with his cock, it must have been seven or so inches long, and was nice and hard, so I let him bang away at me until he was getting close to his climax.

"I'm not going to cum like this, but I'll let you cum inside me, as long as you promise to lick me to orgasm after you've cum, deal?"

"I..um..I guess so." He stuttered, but I knew that he was too far gone to stop.

I grabbed his balls and squeezed hard as he started to explode inside me.

As his orgasm slowed down I kept up the pressure on his balls.

"Time for you to fulfil your promise, down boy," I ordered as I pressed on the top of his head, releasing his balls, "take your time, I want a really nice, slow, building climax."

He may have been reluctant to lick up his own cum, but I didn't ask him, because I didn't care. Well, that isn't quite true, I have always been a little turned on when I make guys go down on me after they've cum inside me. These days, I make my husband go down on me when other men have cum inside me, and he rarely gets to cum at all!

Anyway, he gave no indication that he wasn't enjoying his allotted task, and followed my instructions to the letter. I loved every lick, as he slowly built my excitement, step by exquisite step, getting his tongue as far into me as he could manage, flicking over my clit, licking my pussy lips, licking my arse, pushing his tongue into my bum as far as he could.

Finally he drove me over the edge into a fantastic explosive orgasm, which seemed to go on forever. To help me my new lover kept up the tongue action all through my orgasm until I pushed his head away.

As my orgasm slowed to a stop, I looked at the guy who had just fucked me and licked me to orgasm and realised that I was bored with him already.

As he was getting onto his feet, his crotch was quite close to my right foot, so I seized the initiative and kicked his balls as hard as I could. He wailed in agony and collapsed to the floor beside the bed, where he lay groaning, curled up in a foetal position. I couldn't get to his balls again so I kicked his arse.

"Get out, now! I'm bored with you!" I shouted at him, kicking his arse again and again.

As he scrambled away, trying to dress whilst avoiding my kicks, I collapsed in hysterical laughter, he just seemed so pathetic.

I finally managed to get myself under control, and slipped my dress over my head, and climbed into my high heels. I didn't bother with underwear as I was hoping to get laid again before the night was over.

I tottered on my very high heels back towards the town centre and the club. I could feel cum trickling down the inside of both bare thighs, and I smiled to myself at how really bad a girl I was. Five days before my wedding and I was nearly naked, with a pussy dribbling cum, going back to a club to get myself fucked by a different guy.

As I pushed my way through the packed club, heading for the crowded dance floor, a hunky gorgeous guy stepped in front of me.

"Hi sexy woman, you look as though you've just been fucked!" He challenged, putting his left hand behind my head.

He pulled my head towards his face and started kissing me roughly, but passionately, thrusting his tongue around my mouth, orally invading me. I felt his right hand between my knees, sliding up the inside of my thighs, pushing the hem of my dress up.

"So, I was right, your thighs are slimy with cum."

His hand reached my fetid sex, and his fingers pressed inside my vagina without pausing.

"Come on, I need to give you a proper fucking." He announced, removing his fingers, and pulling me towards the door with the hand which wasn't sticky.

The brute dragged me around to the back of the club, where there were a lot of parked cars, and a couple of taxis sitting with their engines idling. We reached a fairly dark area, and he led me towards the front of a battered old Ford Focus, and roughly pushed me forward over the dirty bonnet.

He kicked my feet apart, hurting my ankle as my heels twisted, lifted the back of my dress, and plunged his hard cock balls deep into my pussy.

There was no finesse about this guy's lovemaking, he didn't attempt to seduce me, he just selfishly fucked me. His cock was big, rock hard, and he used it like a jack hammer, pounding in and out of my grateful pussy. After a few minutes I could feel my orgasm starting, and as he rammed repeatedly in and out, I got closer and closer to my third climax of the evening.

Then he pulled out! I couldn't believe it, neither of us had cum. Then I found out what his plan was.

I felt the head of his cock pressing against my little, brown rear entrance, he grabbed my hips with both hands, pulled hard, pushed hard, and was straight in, up to the hilt. He started pumping again, and with each forward thrust his balls whacked onto my clit.

I knew I wouldn't last long under that onslaught, which was good because I could hear his ragged breathing, and after maybe thirty seconds he cried out, and I felt the hot splash of his cum deep inside me. That was all the trigger I needed, and my climax crashed over the whole of my lower body.

The ripples seemed to go on and on, even after my mystery lover had pulled out and zipped himself up.

I straightened up and turned around, but he was already walking away. I wasn't a bit bored with him, and I knew that if I saw him again, I wouldn't be able to say no to any type of sex he wanted, which brings me back to my wedding day.

The wedding went well, I looked radiant in my white wedding dress, Rob looked fantastic, and I was very happy. We all had lunch, which for some reason was called breakfast, and we had a suite booked in the same hotel as the reception, so we could dance until fairly late and then drop into bed.

With lunch and all the speeches over, I decided to go up to the room and change out of my wedding dress and into my evening glad rags. As I crossed the lobby heading for the lift I encountered my rough lover from the hen party.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, somewhat shocked to see him.

"Attending your wedding, my girlfriend is a friend of yours apparently."

"Oh my God!" I cried out, panicking that I would get found out.

"So where are you off to now?" He asked, heading towards the lift with me.

"To my room to get changed," I answered as we both entered the lift and I pressed the button to go to my floor, "where are you going?"

"To your room to help you." He answered, bold as brass and cool as a cucumber.

"Really, well we'll have to be quick." I said, immediately getting excited at the thought of being fucked again by this sexy man.

He wasted no time in attacking me, kissing me passionately while thrusting his hands up my dress and pulling my knickers down. With my co-operation he removed them completely and slipped them into his pocket. Unfortunately, just as he started getting his hand up my dress again, the lift stopped and the doors started to open.

My lover dropped my hem and spun around so he had his back to me, and a little old lady got in.

"Don't stop because of me," she said, "I like watching people have sex."

The doors closed and my lover turned back round and reinserted his hand up my dress.

"Does that feel nice dear?" The old lady asked, "are his fingers right inside you?"

"Yes they are, and it feels fantastic!" I answered.

I was so excited by this weird situation, that I could feel my climax approaching.

"He isn't your husband, is he?" She asked, as my climax got closer.

"No, I don't even know his name."

The old lady pressed the button for the top floor, to give me more time, so the lift stopped at my floor, then set off again.

I had been slightly distracted by her questions, and the button pressing.

"Fuck her boy!" She told my lover.

That did it, just as the lift stopped at the top floor, my climax hit. My lover was still going strong, so the lady pressed several consecutive buttons, plus the one I had pressed for my floor.

"Pull your cock out, she's climaxed and you need to keep your powder dry." The old lady instructed.

My lover obeyed, withdrawing from my sloppy pussy.

"Turn around, I want to see it." She ordered.

"Wow, that's quite a whopper, is it bigger than your new husband's?" She asked.

"Yes, quite a bit." I answered truthfully.

"Well, have fun, you're only young once. This is my floor." She announced, grabbing my man's erect cock as she got off the lift.

I thought she was going to pull him off the lift, but she let go at the last minute.

In moments the lift was at my floor, and my lover stuffed his cock into his trousers, as we rushed to my room. Once in the door, we both ran for the bed, and as I was in front I dived headlong onto the bed, and a split second later I felt the back of my dress being pulled up. He lifted me onto my knees then rammed into my tender pussy.

"What's your name?" I panted.

"Bradley, you can call me Brad." He answered, also with ragged breaths.

"Brad, I'm going to cum!" I squealed.

"Me to." He announced, whacking my bum with his hand.

I felt him twitching, just as my own climax started.

My pussy was still convulsing as I reached behind me and pushed him out. I tore my dress off and threw it on the bed, grabbed my party dress, and dragged it over my head, I put on high heels and ran for the door.

"Come on," I urged, "I should have been back ages ago."

It was only as the lift started descending that I remembered I hadn't put any panties on. Brad's cum was starting to creep down the insides of my thighs. If Rob puts his hand up my dress he'll know what I've been doing, I thought to myself.

"Crikey, you were a long time!" Rob exclaimed.

"Sorry an old lady cornered me in the lift and she wouldn't stop talking." I explained, telling a half truth.

"Really? Are you sure you weren't accosted by some hunk, who fucked you in your wedding dress?" He asked, in what I hoped was a joking voice.

"Of course, how did you guess?" I answered, laughing.

Rob laughed too, and kissed me lovingly.

Whew, that was close! I thought, so, as you see, I really am a total slut.