My Wedding

Story Info
Becoming a Wife to a Man.
2.4k words
4.37
69k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers

My Wedding and Becoming a Wife

The wedding was beautiful. I wore a white satin and lace gown with a veil and just the right length train behind me. My wedding lingerie under my gown was filled with satin and lace and my white lace top stockings clung to my fully shaved body perfectly. I wore full cut rumba panties with several rows of lace. My panties fit perfectly and held my tiny penis flat against my body. I could not have asked for a more perfect outfit to formally marry a man I had fallen in love with and wanted as my husband.

I was 32 years old and my husband was 36. This was my only marriage and I was proud of the fact I had never experienced sexual intercourse with a biological female in my life. And, after my wedding day, I would live the rest of my life without having to have intercourse with a female as a male. This was my husband's second marriage and he was totally in love with me and knew how to treat me as the girl I am, because his first marriage to a biological female ended badly. He was the most caring and tender lover I had ever had.

We had about 50 people in attendance and when the minister told my husband he could lift my veil and kiss the bride I was in heaven. So much so that when my husband's lips touched mine and our tongue's danced together, I soaked my panties in an uncontrollable way that I felt running down my leg. Fortunately my gown did not allow my sexual response to be seen, and I knew I had done the right thing getting married as I had never been happier in my life.

After a short reception my new husband and I drove off as husband and wife to the first night of our honeymoon. I had changed into a while lace covered dress for our trip, but I kept all of my wedding lingerie on under it all. When we arrived at the hotel the valet opened my car door and said:

"Welcome to the Four Seasons ma'me. Please enjoy your honeymoon stay."

My life as a full time girl was beginning perfectly. I loved being addressed as "ma'me" and I couldn't wait to get to our wedding night bed.

My husband and I had lived together as a couple for a little over three months before we were married. My husband, who at the time was my boyfriend, took care of disposing of every article of male clothing I had. It was his rule that I was to become a full time girl as soon as possible. He did not allow me even a pair of male underwear for doctor visits. I would have to become comfortable in front of a doctor as a girl. It wasn't as difficult as I thought as my doctor was understanding and supportive.

I adapted to living full time as a girl very easily. I no longer have even the slightest desire to wear any article of male clothing. It doesn't feel right. But living with a man as his wife feels oh so right.

When we checked into our wedding night hotel suite I was in heaven. My dream had come true and I knew this was the right decision.

My new husband and I had extensive experience with oral sex with each other before we were married. Almost every morning I would start the day with his huge man cock in my mouth and things just didn't seem right unless he ejaculated his warm semen onto my tongue so I could swirl it around before swallowing it. I absolutely love the taste and feel of my man's cum. The thought of his sperm swimming inside my body is very sexy to me and I feel empty without it.

For our wedding night I had promised my husband that I would allow him to teach me anal intercourse and he would fuck me as the virgin I was in my anus. He told me how much he was looking forward to our lovemaking and he promised to be gentle.

My husband undressed first and stood in front of me totally naked. I absolutely loved looking at him nude and could see his huge cock was coming to life and getting hard right in front of me. He kissed me and said:

"Take off your clothes slowly. I want my new wife to tease me before I fuck you."

I did as he asked. My dress came off followed by my wedding lingerie except for my white lace top stockings. Every item was removed slowly as I watched his penis twitch and get bigger and harder. I was naked in front of him except for my stockings. My tiny penis was not hard at all, but had pulled back into my body so the head looked like a red dot between my legs and was a perfect size for a clit. I have no real ball sack, just a small mound that has very tiny lumps inside. I was 99.9% female in front of my husband on our wedding night.

"You look beautiful" he said.

"I feel beautiful" I replied. "But I want to put on my white and red baby doll nightie for you with my crotchless panties."

"OK" he said. "But hurry into bed because I'm going to make love to you like you have never done it before."

I returned to bed in just a couple of minutes in my baby doll and full cut crotchless panties underneath. My panties had several rows of lace across my bottom. I still had no erection of any kind. I was totally immersed in my role as a wife and a lover.

I was not in danger of ejaculating as for the last 3 years I had restricted myself to only cumming once a month. This restriction reduced my male urges to near zero and convinced me all the more that I was indeed a female with an unfortunately large "clit."

As we tumbled into bed our lips locked together in a very passionate kiss and our tongues danced around in each other mouths. With the excitement of the wedding still in my mind and my husband's tongue in my mouth I felt as if we were joining together as one being. I was so ready to have my husband enter my body sexually that I felt my back side self-lubricate as we kissed deeper and deeper.

"I want to be on my back when you fuck me" I breathlessly said as I rolled over.

"I want you to see how big my cock is as I slide it into you" he answered. "Honey, my cock has never been this big or this hard ever! I'm so glad I married you!"

And with that my husband squeezed out a generous amount of lube and applied it to my waiting backside. As soon as it was applied I saw him gently spread my legs and I saw his enormous, throbbing, penis slide between my legs and effortlessly into my anal cavity.

"Oh my!" I gasped. "I can feel your pubic hair on my butt. You're fully inside me!"

"I am" he panted. "And now I'm going to pound you back and forth and cum so hard you'll feel me squirt inside you."

He thrust in and out of me only five times before I felt his massive cock swell inside me and he gasped;

"I'm cumming!"

And did he cum! I felt his warm semen shooting inside of me and with every thrust of his cock it squirted more and more.

"Oh fill me baby. I'm your wife and I want your cum inside me more than ever!" I yelled.

"I'm your wife and full time female lover. Your cock is the only one I want inside me for the rest of my life." I smiled as I stretched up to kiss his lips as he was finishing his ejaculation.

It was, and remains to this day, the most intensely emotional and physically draining act of sexual intercourse either of us has ever experienced.

Falling asleep that night in his arms knowing his sperm were swimming around inside my body was the warmest and most wonderful feeling a girl like me could have wanted. My tiny penis never became hard and the head of it never exposed itself outside my body as we fucked. It proved to me that I was meant to be a girl and will always be a girl when it comes to having sex.

When we woke up the next morning, my nipples were fully erect and as big as pencil erasers. I stroked my husband's cock a couple of times with my hand and then immediately put his ever enlarging organ in my mouth. It tasted wonderful as my tongue licked the sides of his shaft and under the rim of the head of the penis. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. I moved faster and faster up and down on his huge hard shaft. Then I felt his cock quickly swell as he loudly said:

"Oh baby...I'm cumming! I'm cumming hard!"

It was at that moment my husband squirted a huge load of semen into my mouth just the way I love. And to my surprise, at the very same moment, I felt my tiny soft penis squirt out a load of warm creamy cum. I gasped for breath as it was happening and felt my crotch get warm and sticky.

"Oh honey" I said as I was swallowing his load. "I came too. We are a perfect couple as we are able to orgasm together when making love. I'm so thrilled to be your wife!"

"And I'm thrilled to be your husband" he replied.

We cuddled together in our wedding bed and deeply tongue kissed for at least another half hour. It was a perfect sensation and it had me totally convinced I was meant to be a woman and a wife.

Our honeymoon lasted two weeks and during those fourteen days we engaged in sexual intercourse well over twenty times. We never go tired of fucking each other.

When we returned home I began my role as a full time housewife. It was impossible for me to even think of wearing male clothing as I had nothing in the house I could wear. I only had a complete lingerie chest and a closet full of skirts and dresses and blouses. My husband did not allow me to wear pants of any kind, only panties.

I adapted to being a housewife very easily. I never had any desire to do anything remotely male. As more and more days turned into weeks, my female identity took over and became my normal mode of thinking and presenting myself to the world.

I grew out my hair. I kept all of my body hair completely shaved. And to my relief, my very light, soft beard grew hardly at all. I kept my fingernails and toenails painted and my tiny penis remained pulled inside my body without any hint of a shaft showing. It was as if it was shrinking out of sight.

Wearing panties was a must and felt completely comfortable because of the smooth front to my crotch. I was now sitting down to pee 100% of the time as I could not control my stream when I was standing up. This further immersed me the female lifestyle of which I felt most comfortable living.

My husband and I went everywhere as a couple and there was never any doubt in anyone's mind that I was a female. I felt a great sense of accomplishment that I had been able to easily become the girl I always wanted to be.

My husband and I always enjoyed a robust sex life and since I had lost my anal virginity to him on our wedding night, our preferred form of intercourse was always anal. I absolutely loved having my husband's rock hard erections inside my body and he loved pounding them into me.

On our sixth month wedding anniversary I told my husband that if we were still as much in love on our one year anniversary, I wanted to have surgery to remove my tiny testicles. They really did me no good and it was a fact they were undersized, plus I had no "ball sack" between my legs. It was something I wanted to have done when I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life as a wife to the man I loved.

My husband fully supported my idea and said he would help me in any way he could to see it become a reality.

During the next six months we visited doctors together and asked about the procedure. I was told I would completely lose the ability to ever again become erect. I said; "Wonderful!"

I was told it may cause me to have a decreased interest in sex, but that it was a maybe, and if the affection my husband and I displayed toward one another was any indication, this may not be an issue at all. I was more than willing to take that chance.

I was also told that the natural estrogen in my body would take over when the testosterone in my balls was fully removed. The effects would be immediate and I could expect to grow natural breasts and my hips would enlarge. I was more than ready for this to happen and longed for the day when I could put on my bra and cup my own breast into it.

A week after our first wedding anniversary I went into surgery and it was done very quickly requiring only an overnight stay. I felt great after the surgery, and if it was possible, I felt even more feminine.

It took about six weeks to fully heal, but after that time my female body began to completely show itself. I still pee out of my useless cock head, but that's just about all that comes out of it.

My husband and I just celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary and I am in total and complete love with him as he is with me. In our eleven years together I have never once worn male clothing. I'm wear a bra and panties and a dress or skirt and blouse every day and it is the most natural way for me to live and present myself to the world.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers