My Wedding Day - The Aftermath!

Story Info
The sex continues after the wedding.
941 words
3.14
76.6k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJogger
TheJogger
29 Followers

This is the continuation of 'My Wedding Day', 'My Wedding Day 2' and 'My Wedding Day 3'.

*

My name is Gisela, and in the above 3 stories I told how I was fucked on my wedding day to Vic, by my Brother-in-law Ronnie and his two friends Alan and Dougie.

As Vic was a soldier serving in the Middle East, we only had a week for our Honeymoon before he had to return to duty, and it would be at least 3 months before it was possible for me to join him. On the day of his return my Brother-in-law drove us to the airport to see him off. I managed not to cry until Vic disappeared into the departure lounge, but Ronnie quickly put his arms round me and comforted me, kissing my tears away. We walked back to the car park, and no sooner were we in the car than Ronnie grabbed me and kissed me in earnest, his hands immediately groping my tits. I had sworn to myself that I wouldn't have anything further to do with him sexually, but when he guided my hand to his crotch and I realised that he already had his lovely cock out, all my good intentions vanished. I stroked his hard cock as we kissed, and then he pushed my head towards his lap and I began to suck it. It wasn't long before I felt his cock throb and the first jet of hot cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed quickly as he unloaded his slimy seed into my mouth.

Things immediately got back to normal at home, except that I was now also being fucked on a regular basis by Alan and Dougie, and the occasional 'friend' of Ronnie. He called them his 'friends, but I suspected they were clients from his business and that I was being prostituted. I didn't care, I was getting all the cock I wanted and more. Then, after a few weeks I realised I had missed my period and after taking a test found that I was pregnant. I had no idea who the father was, Ronnie, Dougie, Alan or any of the other men who had fucked me bareback. Fortunately Ronnie managed to arrange for a termination just days before I was due to leave for the Middle East.

It was fantastic arriving in the exotic Middle East, and I was met by Vic and his friend Paul. Paul was to figure large in my life for the next year or so, but more of that later.

No sooner were we at my new home than we left Paul in the front room and went to the bedroom where Vic was tearing at my clothes. He fucked me hard and fast, not lasting long before he was pumping loads of cum into me.

Paul was still waiting in the next room and had obviously heard us fucking, and when I went in, he grinned, blew a kiss to me and winked! As he left he whispered "It'll be my turn to fuck you very soon Gisela."

A few weeks later Vic invited Paul round for drinks, and told me he would probably stay over. The evening was great, lots of drinks and laughs and sexual innuendo. When Vic was out of the room Paul made no secret about wanting to fuck me and told me to go to his room later when Vic was asleep. I had only had Vic's cock since I left the UK and flushed at the thought of Paul using me. Later, after Vic fucked me he rolled over almost immediately and fell asleep. My heart pounding I walked along to Paul's room and quietly went inside. In the moonlight I could see Paul on top of the bed, obviously naked. In a sudden panic I turned to leave.

"No Gisela, you're here to be fucked, so get over here and suck my cock." Paul ordered. I walked over and knelt beside the bed and took hold of his cock. It was about 7 inches long and quite thick, and he groaned as I slowly pulled the foreskin back over it and began gently wanking it. His hand went to the back of my head and pulled it towards his cock, which slid easily into my mouth. My sucking soon had him really hard, and he groaned as I changed to taking one of his hairy balls into my mouth, sucking hard. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head away.

"Stop slut. Get on the bed and spread your legs so I can fuck you." He ordered and I quickly obeyed. He got between my legs and I reached down and guided his cock towards my cunt, where it slipped easily into me.

"I knew you were a fucking cum slut as soon as I saw you, you bitch." He growled.

He began ramming his cock into me as hard as he could, and it felt so good. As I felt my orgasm building I tried to say something but Paul slapped me and told me to 'shut the fuck up' and just as he began to pump copious amounts of hot, slimy cum into me, I had a huge orgasm, trying to stifle my moans and cries of pleasure.

"You're mine now cunt," Paul whispered harshly "And you WILL do anything and everything I say, understood whore?"

I nodded my understanding, suddenly excited and a little frightened by what I had in store for me, and knowing that I was once again owned by a powerful man other than my husband.

TheJogger
TheJogger
29 Followers