My Wedding Night

Story Info
A virgin's first time with her chosen man.
933 words
3.82
181.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as Dave opened the door of the hotel and he gently lifted me off my feet into the room. This is it, I thought to myself. I'm married to the man I love and the biggest night of my life is about to start.

I met Dave a couple of years ago and everyone could tell that we were meant for each other. His sparkling blue eyes swept me off my feet almost immediately and he had a charming smile that could melt the coldest heart. we went out for three months when the issue of sex came up. I was determined to save myself for the man that would marry me and Dave understood that and oddly enough, he didn't pressure me.

Two years later, he popped the question and now I'm his wife. As he put me down gently, I caught that look in his eyes, the look that spoke sexual hunger... the look we had both shared times without number.

"I'm all yours now" I whispered gently to him as he caught my lips and kissed them gently. His hands molded my face as the kiss got deeper and more intense. I could feel his hard body pressed tight against mine and my legs were already starting to get weak from the kiss. His hands started to go around my body and he gently pulled on the zipper of my wedding dress. In a second, he got me out of the dress and there I stood in my lacy bra and panties longing for his touch all over me.

He started a trail of kisses from my forehead down to my chest while his hands fumbled with my bra to get it off. He found the front hooks and released my aching breast from the bra. Then his mouth found my hardening nipples. Mmmm..... I cried out. He continued to kiss, suck and gently bite my nipples and I began to wriggle my body in anticipation. I got his shirt off, ripping off two buttons in the process and I ran a trail down his hairy chest. He watched me play with his chest for a minute as I liked his nipples and felt outline of his stomach.

With an impatient growl, he lifted me up and laid me gently on the bed. I watched him pull down his pants revealing his boxer shorts and I could see the sign of his arousal. Without hesitation, he took his shorts off and wow, his cock was so huge and beautiful. For a second, I thought about how that might hurt me when he penetrated me but he seemed to have read my mind and he joined me on the bed, gently caressed me and promised he was not going to hurt me.

He must have spent another five minutes gently kissing every part of my body. He tugged on my panties and I lifted my hips to help him get it off. My pussy was already soaking wet and I was moaning in delight. All I could think of was the feel of his cock in me and how it would fill me up and satisfy me. His hands played around my thighs, making me moan more and I pulled his hands up so that he could find the aching spot. He hands finally made way to my pussy and he stuck one finger up my hole which only made me cry out in anticipation of the real thing.

Before I knew what was happening, His head was between my legs and his tongue had located my clit. I let out a loud moan and I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from screaming. He gently tugged on my clit, sucking it and giving me intense pleasure. My hips rolled widely on the bed and I pushed his head deeper between my leg. His tongue rolled from my clit down to my pussy and he stuck his sweet tongue into my pussy and back to my clit His hands found way to my breast while his mouth was between my leg and my first orgasm hit me like lightening.

I felt so good and I could see my juices on his face as he lifted his head from between my legs. He pulled my legs apart, looked straight into my eyes and asked if I was ready for another dynamic orgasm. Nodding delightfully, I watched him hold his cock and made a trail from my clit to my pussy with his cock. My eyes begged him to shove it in but he was still interested in making him want him bad.

I began to moan loudly and when he couldn't take it anymore, he gently inserted his cock into me. I felt a sharp pain as he went in but the look in his eyes comforted me He stopped until I was fine and he continued to insert the rest of his cock in me. A wave of pleasure suddenly overtook the pain and I could feel the whole length of him in me. He didn't move till I told him I was ready and he started to fuck me hard. His cock moved out of me and he plunged deep back in and I thought I was going to burst with pleasure. At the final moment, I felt his cum fill me just as another wave overtook me.

I held him so close to me and I thought that if sex was so beautiful, I'll be looking forward to a lifetime of sex with my husband.