My Wedding Scandal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMDylan
KMDylan
56 Followers

One of the half-dressed men had dropped his pants and boxers, and with no preamble proceeded to enter Pauline from behind. She must have been very wet, because his well-endowed cock slid right in, and I heard her gasp as she momentarily took the other cock out of her mouth, "Yes, fuck me. Oh, God!" I couldn't believe this was my mother-in-law, who I had always thought so elegant and composed—she was being a complete, wanton slut. Her anonymous lover had taken hold of her hips and began speeding up the pace of his thrusts into her wet, welcoming pussy. He was soon slamming his cock into her with full force, causing her cry out each time he filled her up.

The other man reinserted his cock into her mouth again so that she was impaled from both sides, while the third took her hand and wrapped her fingers around his erection. After gagging a moment from the rod pushing its way down her throat, she began to find a rhythm to accommodate him. She was wild with cock-lust and her body was soon glistening with sweat as she fucked and sucked and stroked the men. She looked completely obscene and the men had become ferocious, having their way with her, using her pussy, mouth and hands for their pleasure.

I looked at Victor. For the first time in my life, I saw shock on his face. The man who I thought had seen and done everything and was unshockable.

I took hold of Emmy's wrist and said, "Let's go to another room."

Victor nodded and took hold of my wrist. I kept my grip on Emmy's and he pulled us back out into the dark corridor. We kept walking until we reached another room, which looked like an old dungeon. There were several sets of chains hanging from the ceiling, and rings set into the wall, as well as leather benches and St. Andrew's crosses. There was only one couple there, a man who was tied up naked to a St. Andrew's cross, who was being punished with a paddle by a tall, blonde. She had her long hair in a ponytail, had a cat-like mask on and bright red lipstick, a latex cortex and gleaming thigh high boots. The man looked a bit pathetic to me, whimpering at each stroke of the paddle, but I was very taken by the dominatrix, and how powerful she seemed. Out of the corner of my eye, I also notice a cyborg-type figure enter the room—my persistent admirer, Michel Leval.

Victor looked back at Emmy, who shrank slightly from his dark gaze. Without even looking at me, he barked, "Katie, undress her. Emmy needs to learn a lesson. She shouldn't have taken me to that room."

I approached the teenage girl who meekly stood there, eyes looking down at the floor, her arms by her side. I unfastened her fairy wings and slid them down her arms. "I'm sorry. I didn't think..." She squeaked.

Victor pushed Emmy face down over a tall leather bench, similar to the kind they use for gymnastics, and flipped up her gauzy, short dress to expose her ass. Then he ripped off her g-string with a violent yank, eliciting a startled gasp from the girl. I felt sorry for her. He was truly angry and this wasn't a good place to be if you were a pretty girl and Victor was pissed at you. She had brought it on herself though, and I wasn't going to stop him. There was a little part of me—a slightly sick and perverse part—that wanted to see her scream, to atone, to beg for forgiveness.

Victor pointed at a large, clean-shaven black attendant who was standing next to a large armoire filled with S&M paraphernalia. He was holding a red velvet cushion with various whipping implements on it. "Get me a whip." The black man took a few steps towards us and I picked up a flogger with long strands of black leather and handed it to Victor.

Emmy was shaking slightly with nervous anticipation, and her ass looked so beautiful, its two perfectly round pale orbs glowing in the soft, flickering candlelight. Her wiggling was sexy and I so wanted to lick it.

"One." Victor's arm was a blur as he delivered the first blow.

Emmy screamed as the strands of the flogger bit into the soft flesh of her ass. Her eyes pooled with tears. Victor looked at me, "Gag her." The black attendant glided over to me holding a few different gags. I picked a smallish one with a red ball. I placed it in Emmy's mouth as she looked up at me with a pathetic look. She was so pretty, but right now, scared and turned on. I adjusted the strap and fastened the clasp of the gag behind her head. I also had him fetch me a pair of scissors so I could cut the dress off her. She was shaking and whimpering as I discarded the pieces on the floor. The attendant picked them up.

"Two." I saw the blur of Victor's arm as he whipped her again.

Again Emmy writhed from the stinging blow, but the ball in her mouth now muffled her cries. Tears were streaming down her face. A sheen of sweat made her lithe body glow in the flickering torchlight. It was hypnotic to watch Emmy twist and turn, moaning through her gag from the fiery pain emanating from the pink stripes on her ass cheeks.

Caroline walked in the room wearing just a corset and five-inch Louboutins with spikes on them. Her hard nipples showed above the corset and I could tell she was lit from doing coke. She was carrying a small silver tray with a mound of the white powder and a straw on it. She held it out to us. "Anyone need a pick me up?"

Emmy had lucked out with Caroline's arrival as Victor became distracted from meting out his next lashing. He went over to Caroline to do a line. He handed the flogger to Caroline and said, "Here, you take over. She needs to learn to respect her elders." Caroline's eyes lit up. She loved girls, perhaps even more than boys. I knew she had been wanting to get into Emmy's pants, with no success, as she was young and romantically involved with a boyfriend. He took the tray and offered me a line. Here I was, doing coke on my wedding night, amidst what had turned out to be a debauched orgy. You're not in Kansas any more.

As I felt the rush of the white powder blast up my nose and quickly rush to my brain, I watched Caroline approach Emmy from behind and get right up behind her so that she was pressing her lower belly against the girl's swaying, striped ass. Caroline flipped the whip and ran the handle between Emmy's thighs and up into her pussy, eliciting a gag-smothered mewl. She began rubbing the whip's handle against Emmy's clit, letting it slide back and forth against in her slick channel. Then she bent down and licked between the pale globes of Emmy's ass, digging between the silky cheeks with her tongue for her pretty little pink rosette. Her long blonde hair looked so beautiful in the flickering orange light, against the writhing girl's gleaming, glowing naked body.

Caroline then unclasped the gag, tossing it to the ground, and took hold of Emmy by her waist and turned her around. She pushed the whimpering girl down onto a large ottoman so that she was lying on her back looking up at the ancient vaulted ceiling, with her knees bent and her feet on the floor. Caroline then climbed on the ottoman, placed her knees on either side of Emmy's head, and lowered her pussy down onto her mouth. This was Emmy's first lesbian experience, and it was so sexy to watch her tentatively stick out her tongue and lick at Caroline's pussy. Caroline was in heaven, her eyes glowing with lust and a feeling of power.

Victor whispered, "Let's make this more interesting." He put down the tray of coke and picked up a candle from a sconce and walked over to them. Caroline rose up from her squat for a moment so that Emmy could see Victor approach with the candle. The teenager's eyes widened as she saw him stop next to her with the large red candle in his hand, unsure of what his intentions were with it. It was far too big to put inside of her! He gave Emmy a thin smile and then tipped the candle so that a small liquid dollop of hot wax poured down onto her right nipple and Emmy let out a loud "Ahhh!"

Caroline, who was still squatting over her, lowered her pussy on to the girl's face as Victor poured hot wax onto her other nipple. This elicited more groans, which became muffled by Caroline grinding her clit down on Emmy's mouth. Feeling a little left out, I went over to the attendant and asked him to provide me with a dildo. The beautiful naked black man brought me one as I situated myself between Emmy's legs, and I proceeded to penetrate her with the dildo while with my other hand I massaged her clitoris in small, urgent circles.

I was so turned on watching this stunning brunette, who I had grown very fond of, gasping with that special mixture of pleasure and pain that would very soon bring on a heightened sexual ecstasy. It did not take long for Emmy to start convulsing from the onset of an orgasm. Caroline was also on the brink, and I loved seeing her slender body undulate, her long blonde hair tossing, her eyes closed, her hands pulling on her nipples, taking her oral pleasure from the helpless teenager beneath her. Soon she too was shaking from an orgasm, grinding her dripping peach down on Emmy's mouth, chin, teeth, tongue, her juices flowing. I noticed Michel Leval, emerge from a shadowy corner of the room, where he had been observing this debauched scene and moved close so that he was right behind me.

"May I?" He whispered into the back of my neck. I nodded and I saw Victor nod too.

Michel reached down for the hem of my wedding dress and pulled it up. His other hand slid up between my thighs. I spread my feet apart, even as I kept caressing Emmy's pussy with the dildo and my fingers. Michel's fingers pushed up between my thighs, and found my soaking wet cunt. He slid his fingers in while pushing hard against my clit with his thumb, making me gasp as a wave of pleasure ran through me.

Victor flicked a few more Jackson Pollock-type splatters of wax across the prostrate girl's slick, heaving breasts, commenting, "I think Emmy is quite enjoying this, don't you?" I nodded and he put down the candle and took my hand. Michel withdrew his hand from between my legs and I pulled down my dress, smoothing it.

As Victor led me out of the room he whispered, "Come on, Katie, come Michel, I have a little treat for you."

I left the two girls in the S&M dungeon, and proceeded down the long, torch-lit corridor back to the main hall with a man on either side, with my arms laced in theirs.

Once we had weaved among the dancing couples to the dance floor in the center of the room, Victor nodded to an MC. This was a tall woman in a suit who was constantly giving orders into a headset. I looked back and saw Caroline leading Emmy into the room on a leash that was attached to a slave collar. Whatever it was that Victor had planned, Caroline and Emmy didn't want to miss it. I was wet and very horny now, and part of me just wanted Victor to take me to our bedroom upstairs so he could fuck the hell out of me.

This was not to be though, as a few seconds later, a group of around twelve gorgeous male models, with chiseled bodies filed out of the dark hallway and lined up in the middle of the room. At the same time, a pretty, petite honey-blonde girl, completely nude and with perky pear-shaped breasts and her hair up in a high pony tail, walked out of a dark hallway carrying a strip of black silk on a gleaming silver tray.

Victor took the black silk strip from the girl's tray and, turning me around in front of him, tied it around my eyes. Suddenly I was in the dark. Oh boy...

I felt hands unbuttoning the back of my dress. Several people, I guessed it was the naked male models that had lined up in front of us, worked together to get me out of my wedding dress. I felt their hands grab my legs and arms, and they supported me by my back as they lifted me into the air, lifting me out of my dress. They carried me over their heads to the bed on the dais as if I were a virgin sacrifice at an Aztec sacrificial rite. They set me down in a sitting position on the edge of the bed and proceeded to take off the rest of what I was wearing: my shoes, my stockings and garter belt, and my panties. Once I was completely nude except for my mask and blindfold, I was again picked up by several sets of hands and placed on my hands and knees on the bed. Under my hands and knees I could feel the textures of the gold threads and little pearls that were weaved into the embroidered quilt covering the bed.

I trembled a little. Here I was on my wedding night, stripped naked in front of a few hundred guests, blindfolded, helpless and humiliated.

Yes, I had been naked in front of quite a few people on Victor's yacht, the Lotus. But that was different. That was a party for a select set of guests who had each paid an outrageous sum of money to be there and to see me naked. In that case I was essentially being paid as a model. This was my wedding night and Victor was putting me on display as his sexual chattel.

I felt a lick on my nipple. It was electric.

Who was it? Victor? One of the hired male models? Michel Leval?

"Who are you?" I whispered.

A mouth covered mine. It was soft. Not a man's. The tip of her tongue inserted itself between my lips. I opened my mouth to let this intruder in, and our tongues wrestled and played with each other, sharing our desire and our saliva.

She whispered back, "It's me." I felt the edge of my mask lifted, and looking down I could see in the small gap there that it was Caroline. Suddenly a man's erect cock appeared between our mouths.

I heard Victor's low rumble. "Suck it, bitches."

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and ran it along the length of my husband's velvety phallus. I could feel Caroline doing the same thing from the other side, and our tongues would touch here and there. And when we got to end we French kissed, sucking on each other's tongues, before resuming our joint ministrations to my husband's erection. My feelings of humiliation were abating and I felt incredibly turned on and horny now. I was ready for more.

More was ready for me, because while I worked on Victor's cock with my mouth, I felt someone's head push in between my thighs and began to eat my pussy, taking long licks. One of the hired models? A random guest? I had no idea. Waves of pleasure began to flow out of my roiling liquefied center and radiated throughout my body, soul and mind. I was entering that ecstatic zone where I could just let go. I surrendered to the pleasure as it flowed through me and engulfed me. It was emanating from the nerve endings over my entire body, and from my spasming, clenching, wet pussy. Another mouth joined the first and began taking long licks of my ass, so that I was getting eaten front and back. It was delicious to have two tongues working me, while I in turn was alternating sucking Victor's cock with Caroline. Yet another mouth took hold of my right nipple and bit on it softly, then tugged at it. It was this that sent me over the edge for my first orgasm of the night. Suddenly the mouths on my pussy and ass were gone, just as I began to come, and a moment later were replaced by a cock entering me and filling me up with its long, thick length. Heaven! Fireworks went off in my loins, my brain, and I had an earth-shaking come.

My blindfold was pulled off from behind me. I looked back and saw that it was Victor that had entered me from behind. He was on his knees, was gripping my hips with his hands and was giving me a serious fucking. Feeling shy about all the eyes on us, I let my head drop to the mattress and closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling of my husband filling me with his cock, backing his hips against my ass, making me moan and then scream as he spanked me, taking me to another mind-bending climax. It was one of those orgasms so strong that I blacked out for a few seconds. When I came to, Victor was no longer in me and I was lying on my side on the bed and his come was leaking out of my pussy and soaking into the bedspread. I felt like I was had been floating in an orgasmic bliss, one peak of pleasure following another.

* * *

We went on our honeymoon on Victor's yacht off the coast of Sicily. It was a late afternoon and we were lounging around, having a cocktail on one of the decks, when he took a call from one of his key campaign operatives. Victor put him on speaker. "Hey Paul, what's up?"

Paul was terse. Something was very wrong—you could hear it in the tightness of his voice. "Victor, go to the Paris Match website." Victor picked up his iPad and opened a browser window and typed in the name of the magazine. Leaked pictures of our after-party were plastered on the homepage of the website with outraged headlines. "Exclusive pictures of Victor de Goncourt's orgiastic wedding!"

The largest, most prominent photo was of me naked, being carried to the bed by a group of nude men. The magazine's editors had covered our genitals and breasts with black boxes. The caption below it in big bold letters screamed, "Is this really the future first lady of France?"

There were other pictures that were worse still, of me having group sex in various configurations with both men and women. There was even one of me doing a line of blow with Emmy getting whipped in the background.

Fuck.

Victor went pale. My stomach was doing flip-flops. The pictures were outrageous and there was sure to be a massive public outcry about it. The scandal that was sure to develop would certainly derail Victor's campaign to be President of France. He would be forced to step down as a candidate. He would be completely discredited. Look at what had happened to Dominique Strauss Kahn. Like Victor, he had been on track to be president of France.

Michel Leval's costume must have contained a hidden camera and he had taken pictures of everything. Victor fumed, pacing up and down the deck, crazed. "This isn't how things are done in France! Private lives stay private. What a treacherous, fucking bastard. I am going to fucking kill that guy!"

I was quite sure that Victor wasn't kidding. Victor's cell phone rang. He looked at the caller id. "My mother." He picked it up and I could hear by the high pitch of her voice that Pauline was completely freaked out.

"Hello, mother. Yes, I saw the pictures. Yes, I know it's a terrible scandal. We're going to cut our honeymoon short and I'll make an announcement as soon as I get to Paris. My campaign is over." He hung up and looked at me, his face suddenly weary.

"I'm sorry, Katie. Welcome to politics."

I stared at him, wanting to shout at him, you are not Victor, you are Caligula. And you have made me a modern-day Messalina. A sex addict. A monster.

THE END

KMDylan
KMDylan
56 Followers
12