My Week in Heaven Started Out Bad

Story Info
He meets her in elevator.
3.1k words
4.02
28.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I got off to a bad start when I missed my flight to the convention in San Diego. I was to arrive there by 7 am with sessions to start at 9am but the second flight didn’t get in till 10 am when I checked into the hotel I was assigned a room on the 15th floor and I hate heights. I went up and deposited my clothing in the room.

I figured that since I had missed the opening meeting it was almost 11am I would get a drink and join in the afternoon classes starting at 1pm. As I went down the elevator it stopped on the eleventh floor a red haired young girl about 5’2” got on; she was dressed in a very nice red Chinese type dress with long sleeves and a slit to mid thigh. As I looked closer she looked older than I thought at first. Also she had a good figure in fact a very supple breasts and a great ass.

The elevator interior was a polished brass and she obviously could tell I was checking her out.

She turned looking me right in the eye and said “what you looking at PRICK?”

I figured she was into bad language so I replied “just a fine ass why BITCH?”

“Like you would know what to do with it. You needle dick bug fucker.”

“I bet it wouldn’t take me more than hour to figure out what to do with it.”

“I bet an hour with me and a cold beer would kill you.”

What the hell I had an hour and if she was available I could use a good fuck so. “I ll. Take $200 of that bet.”

With that she got a real hard look on her face and said “ok dip shit lets go” punching the button for the 11th floor. Then she starred straight ahead till we got to her floor; she marched down to 1125 and opened the door stepping in.

Once inside she turned around and gave a big frown like what now. So I bent to give her a kiss. When she bit my upper lip hard enough to break the skin, not breaking contact I bit her lower lip about twice as hard and she yelped good and loud. She tried to hit me but I had a good hold on her and she couldn’t get any energy to it.

I had hold of her around the waist I figured if I worked it just right, I could pull her dress clean over her head then back and down to trap her arms behind her. It wasn’t as hard as it sounded, when it was done she was standing there with no bra and only red panties you could see her pussy through. Those tits were a great sight with small but protruding nipples and silver dollar size areolas.

I laid her down on the bed so that her arms were trapped under her she started in swearing and generally calling me everything but a gent. To this I started sucking on those great tits and playing with her cunt under her silk panties, to this she started to whimper a little claiming that was not a fair thing to do to a lady in her position. She started to respond to the massage I was giving her twat so I slipped my hands under the elastic and gave them a good pull, she even seemed to arch her back to help.

When they were off I moved my tongue down to take the place of my hand throwing both her legs over my shoulders and placed both hands on her breasts and started to tweak the nipples between thumb and forefinger, while rotating my tongue along her slit.

I spent a lot of time just running it along the outside in a mound of very fine red hair. At this point she started to get real wet. She started to breathe harder, she changed from curses directed at me to demands of what to do like” lick my clit you twerp” and “ tongue me harder”. I ignored her not paying attention to her pussy but gave her asshole lots of attention of lubing it up real good with my saliva. As I started to caress her hips and thighs with my hands she started to groan loudly. She seemed to like this as she started to have a spasm to start to climax.

Not wanting her to come just yet I slacked off and just kissed her legs and feet for a time letting her cool off some but not much. When I resumed I placed a finger at the entrance to her sweet little ass and inserted it to the second joint and moving it in and out as I sucked on her clit.

This set her off on a great jolting climax. She came for about two-min. then came down and begged to be fucked.

When I turned her on her stomach and pulled the dress the rest of the way off still face down she growled.” do me doggie style.”

I replied she hadn’t earned it yet and started to work on her ass again with my tong real hard. I kept pushing her down every time she tried to get up on her hands and knees and just pushed harder with my tong.

I removed my shirt and slacks as best I could leaving only my boxers on, the head of my cock was sticking out the top and felt good against her legs.

Now don’t get me wrong I am no stallion but I do have a good 8 to 9 inches between my legs and it is about 2 ½ inches around.

As I lifted her to her knees and elbows she adjusted her ass to accommodate easy entry. When I first started into her she let out a gasp of surprise that I was fucking her in the ass not her cunt.

As I continued to insert my prick she showed some signs of anxiety due to the size but still groaned asking for more when I was about 2/3 in I slowed down to let her adjust and she relaxed some. I started to work it in and out putting even more in each stroke before I was completely in she had a second climax that put so much pressure on my cock I thought it would get stuck here.

It took her a good three minutes to relax and start moving again at which time she started a pulsating motion in her ass that I had never felt before. Within a few seconds I could feel the swelling in my balls that told me I was soon to come, and sure enough I did she just kept the squeezing motion up, milking me dry.

We collapsed on the bed together and found each other’s mouths in a great long kiss.

She hadn’t had a chance to hold or even see my cock yet, when she reached between my legs to rub it she let out another quick gasp.” My god did you really put that in my ass.”

“Not all of it” I said “not yet anyway.”

This made her laugh and say.” Before that goes into my cunt it needed to be washed off.”

I agreed and picked her up and went to the bathroom with her in my arms.

While she relived herself, I got into the shower and adjusted the water.

She asked if I needed help to clean up, I said she better come scrub me to make sure that everything was clean enough for her.

Stepping in she had a surprise for me a brush with a funny looking handle on it. As I looked I saw that it was shaped like a prick.

She said she needed to clean my ass before she would consider sucking on it so I turned and bent over applying a large amount of soap she used the bristles on my crack for a while then reached between my legs and scrubbed my cock. I started to get aroused from this and moaned for her to keep it up.

She replied I hadn’t earned it yet and started to shove the dildo end of the brush into my ass. I had had some experience in collage with bisexual friends so it didn’t surprise me a lot.

However the shower and the feeling in my ass got me hotter than before.

I turned around and picked her up around waist and planted her on my enlarged prick.

She used one hand around my neck and the other to keep working the dildo in and out of my ass with her legs wrapped around my waist she could buck up and down and get good friction.

The combined sensations had us both in frenzy real quick. I kept grunting ride it babe and do me deeper. She kept yelling harder fuck me harder & O god do it some more. After about ten minutes of this we both let out a huge scream and collapsed on the floor of the shower.

We cuddled for about 10 minuets then I suggested we have some lunch sent up. We ordered a good stake with asparagus spears baked potato and a nice wine. As soon as the waiter had set it up we started to talk about what had happened it seems she had just broken up with her regular lover that morning. It seems that he felt intimidated by her position in the company that they worked for. That was why she had been so against men when we first met.

I said I was glad to assist in her getting over him.

She said he was not as good at oral sex as I was and not nearly as big.

Watching her roll the asparagus on her tong get me excited again and I forgot about finishing the meal. I grabbed her and laid her on the floor undoing the fluffy robe and started to kiss her all over, this really got her excited and hot she rolled me over on my back and started to suck on my chest which really gets me going.

She undid the rest of my robe and laid it out as a blanket under us. She then set on my midsection and told me to lay back and enjoy the show she was going to put on while she rode me like a cowgirl would.

She had just settled down to impaling herself on my dick when the door to the room opened and in came a very tall blonde.

All three of us let out a gasp of surprise, the blond recovered first saying you weren’t going to keep all this for yourself were you Judy (First time I had thought about her name)?

Both of them started to laugh. The blonde asks if it was ok if she watched and Judy said sure if I didn’t mind.

Jokingly I said “I feel intimidated by clothed people when I am being ridden.”

The blonde just shrugged and started to disrobe.

When she took off her jacket through the light blouse I could see the best set of 38 DD that I had seen in ages. There didn’t seem to be any bra to hold them either. Next she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. Leaving only her blouse, panties garterbelt and hose.

Removing the blouse I saw that I was right no bra, as she started to undo her garterbelt I told her to” keep them on they really set off the tan you have.”

Judy had been working on getting settled on my prick, but had not missed watching the show the blond had put on. She was only ¾ the way down when she stopped to adjust and started to pump up and down rotating at times to increase the pressure. “ Oh God this is great it’s so big and hard I think can feel it in my throat.”

“Becky you should try the oral sex he sucks the best pussy I have ever had. Better than even you.” “The hell you say this I have to try” “Take a seat” I replied.

Becky then sat facing Judy right over my face this was a great sight she had a shaved pussy and it smelt as if she had used a cherry douche that morning. I started to tongue fuck her and reached up to rub those great tits. She let out a groan when I hit her clit with my tongue I wanted to assist in getting her to climax as soon as I could. I could tell that she had bent forward to give Judy a big kiss and was playing with her breasts.

All I could hear was groans and moans O shit that is great do me harder and Christ that is good suck it all in. I applied more pressure to her clit and pinched her nipples even harder.

Judy still had not been able to get all the way down on my cock but it felt like I was in a vice she was so tight.

She was the first to start a climax after all the attention she was getting from Becky and my dick she let out a big groan and slipped over to the side. Becky just kept up the tong fucking for about another minute and then had her own spasm and moved off my face.

Both of them looked great lying there, but due to the fact that I had already came twice in last hour and a half I hadn’t got a release yet.

I flipped Becky on her stomach and lifted her ass to get a shot at her cunt. She responded well to this saying watch how a real woman takes this size prick, she grabbed my cock and placed it right at the entrance of her shaved pussy rubbing it up and down to get it nice and wet from the juices there. Then with one big shove I put about 6 inches into her. She let out a loud groan “O yes more I want more now.” “Give me all of it you stud you.” When she started to match my thrusts she got it all in after about 4 strokes and when my balls hit her pussy she let out a great cry of joy.

Then reaching around to grab those great tit’s I found I had company Judy had already found them. She was in process of sucking the left one, so I took the right on and pulled on the nipple good and hard. This set Becky off on a good orgasm and nearly caused her to fall on Judy. Her arms and legs collapsed under her and I had all I could do to hold her up.

I could feel my own climax was about to come so I kept up my assault on her cunt driving all the way in then pulling almost all the way out.

As I was getting almost there I felt a strange pressure on my nuts and realized that Judy had gotten behind me and had my nuts in her mouth. This extra attention set me off real well I came like there was no tomorrow.

When I recovered we were all in a heap on floor and each of us had a great-satisfied look on our faces. It was now 12:30 and I needed to get checked into my classes, it seems the girls had somewhere to be also we showered, me alone then the girls together.

As I was checking in with my group I met up with Stan who was in charge of the next district to the west of me. He had missed his flight as well and just got in also. He asks how I liked San Diego so far I said it was ok.

When we went into the first lecture on proper handling of some of the new products, Stan said he knew the person in charge of the class. She was a real ball buster and for me to watch out which questions I ask.

I nearly fell on floor when Judy walked out to introduce the speaker for the class it was Becky. Stan seeing my turn white ask if I had ran into her before. I just nodded. I told you she was a ball breaker didn’t I. All I could do was laugh to myself.

As the class progressed Becky started to roam around the room and hand out slips of paper with questions on them the class was to come up with solutions for the problems.

As she got closer to my area she caught sight of me and stopped in her tracks, then she smiled and continued to hand out assignments.

When she stopped at my table she handed me a slip of folded paper and went on down line. I unfolded it and nearly croaked when I saw my question. How do you expect to do in this class?

Room 1010 6:30. There was a card key as well.

I thought for a while barely paying attention to class. How could I expect to satisfy her again so soon? I had never had sex more than three times in one day. When Stan jolted me back to reality I got an idea. On next break I pulled him aside and ask how his sex life was, knowing that he had just broken up with his girl three weeks ago. I told him I had a plan to help us both out and he said he was game.

We slid through the rest of the afternoon with easy classes we had been to most before. When we broke for supper I grabbed Stan and said we wouldn’t want to eat with the rest of group. I explained to Stan my plan for the night he would hide in the closet in the room until I got there with the guest of honor and when I turned on the music he could join us for fun. I purposely did not tell him whom it feared he would freeze up.

Then I ordered a meal to be delivered at 8:00 exactly. I had a dozen oysters in half shell 3 lobster dinners and for desert a chocolate sulfite. Also a dozen roses for the lady. Of course I put all of this on her room key.

To Be Continued...