My Week of Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex pulled me off of him and then turned me around until my back was to him and walked forward pushing me toward the railing. I felt a rush of adrenaline as he bent me against it and grabbed my hips, thrusting his cock deep inside of me from behind. For the second time that night I was extremely glad I was wearing heals that allowed him to thrust into my cunt from behind. As he rammed into me he pulled my hips back into him so that he could go in as deeply as possible. My breasts were hanging over the railing, bouncing up and down forcefully as he fucked me -- in and out -- banging my pussy with the full force of his strength.

Suddenly a breeze blew across us and rubbed across my naked tits that were jumping around like crazy face down over the railing. I opened my eyes wide and moaned loudly, and then I looked straight down.

Apparently, the floor below us had another suite with a larger balcony that jutted out a few feet past ours -- and laying there on a patio lounger, looking straight up at my thrusting, jumping tits was a naked man with a blonde head over his crotch sucking his dick. He was an older man, in his 50's and not in very good shape. He was starting to be a little wrinkly and he was pale white. He was staring up at my tits as Alex fucked me and the blonde sucked him off. When I looked down into the man's eyes, he grabbed the blonde's head and pulled her down hard on his cock, fucking straight up into her mouth. He began to thrust his hips up over and over as he pulled her head down hard onto him. The blonde reached up and pinched his nipples as he face-fucked her, making him cry out in pleasure as he came.

I screamed out and slammed back into Alex as hard as I possibly could. Alex & I exploded into and around one another again as he continued to stroke inside of me with his throbbing huge cock. He must have gone on for another three or four minutes as we shook violently and came together over and over. When the orgasms finally faded, Alex pulled me back over the railing and lifted me into his arms again, carrying me back to the bedroom.

He laid me gently on the bed and placed the comforter over me, sliding into bed beside me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me against him to snuggle as we fell asleep.

That week was romantic, sexually cosmic and unforgettable. A lot of my firsts happened in that one week with Alex. No one had ever made me come like him before, and so far no one ever has since.

12