My Week with Elvira

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why don't you spend the night with me here, then we can talk a little?' said Elvira at length, 'I know your husband is away.' (Of course she did!)

'But he may phone me.'

'He won't. Trust me.' she said. I wondered how she could knowthat, but my desire to spend the night with her over-rode any other considerations, and I thought no more about Mike.

'I'd love to spend the night with you,' I said. Elvira called Dita, and told her to 'assist me' and that I was staying the night. Dita bade me follow her, and I soon found myself in a sumptuous bathroom, with a walk-in bath. Dita stood impassively as I undressed, and took my clothes from me, then held my hand as I stepped down into the warm suds. She helped soap me all over, not seeming to care that she got quite wet in the process, then gave me a huge white towel as I stepped out. When I was dry, she gave me a towelling robe, and motioned for me to sit at a dressing table, and dried my hair, then brushed it carefully. She handed me a long white silk nightgown, far more luxurious than anything I possessed, then led me to the bedroom next door, where Elvira, wearing a similar gown, was sat beside a huge four-poster bed, smiling. I realised I was quite tired, and gratefully slipped between satin sheets. The feeling of Elvira's silk-clad body entwined with mine was, I thought, the most wonderful thing that I had ever known, and that was my last waking thought.

When I awoke, there was a distinct smell of coffee from somewhere in the house, and I was alone. There was a negligee which matched my nightgown beside the bed, so I slipped it on, and went out to seek Elvira.

She was seated at a table in a big dining kitchen, Dita in attendance, pouring the coffee I had smelt. She looked up at me and smiled.

'Did you sleep well, darling?'

'Yes, thank you, very well indeed.'

'Good. Now have some breakfast.'

As I enjoyed good coffee and a fresh croissant, Elvira finally decided to talk to me.

'I don't think you've ever been with a woman before, darling, have you?'

I started to form a guarded reply. The fact was, I had once had a kiss and cuddle with a girl at school, but it didn't amount to much.

'No, don't bother to reply,' she said, 'I can tell.'

I smiled sheepishly.

'Well, did you like it?'

'It was quite wonderful.'

'So you'd like to see me again?'

'I couldn't bear to think of not doing so.'

She reached out and put her long-fingered, immaculately-manicured hand over mine.

'I know you have to go to work this afternoon, but we have a few hours together first, so perhaps we can spend them profitably.'

'I'd like that.'

What she said next surprised me considerably. 'I'm going to take you to have your tongue pierced.'

'But....but, I've never had a piercing, apart from my ears, of course. Isn't it uncomfortable?'

'Probably a little, but surely you learned last night that a little discomfort is sometimes worthwhile?' She was smiling, and I saw little tell-tale wrinkles, which for the first time had me wondering how old she was. But I was still not satisfied.

'But why my tongue?'

'You are really quite naïve, darling. It is formypleasure, of course!'

'Oh.'

'Of course, if you want any more piercings, it can be arranged,' she said.

'I've often thought of having my navel done,' I said.

'Then you shall have that done at the same time. Get dressed, and we'll go into town.'

I suddenly realised that I only had the dress I had worn the night before, and said I ought to go home and change, but Elvira said, 'No need, darling, we're about the same size. I'll have Dita find you a skirt and blouse to wear.'

So it was that a couple of hours later, when Elvira dropped me off at the hotel, my mouth felt extremely odd, with the new silver dumbell stud, which felt about a foot long in my tongue, whereas I could scarcely notice the little ring I had had placed in my navel, with its dangling silver pendant. Elvira had also given me a heavy silver waist chain, 'to remind me of her' – as if I needed anything!

'What's all this then?' asked Kathy, the girl I was relieving on reception, 'being dropped off in a flash Mercedes now, are we?'

'Jealousy will get you nowhere,' I replied.

I had ample time that afternoon and evening to think about what had happened to me. Was I a Lesbian now? There seemed to be no simple answer to that one, but I was sure, beyond doubt, that I had found pleasure with Elvira that I could never have dreamed of before, and the very thought of her conjured feelings of love for her, of.....what? Yes, of being dominated by her, being in her.... what was the word? In her thrall, that was it. God, whathadhappened to me? After all, I hadn't made a murmur of dissent when she took me to have my tongue pierced, and I had, in the past, criticised kids, pop stars and the like, for just that sort of decoration. And it had already been noticed, at least by one of the bell-hops, who made a snide remark, until I told him to get lost. I was sure he muttered 'Dyke,' under his breath as he walked away.

Elvira had told me that Dita would come and pick me up when my shift finished at nine o'clock. 'I know your husband won't be back for a couple of days,' she had said, knowingly. I got to wondering how she knew that Mike wouldn't phone me, and decided that she could probably control that too.

As nine approached, I became increasingly fidgety, and could hardly wait to see the pretty young Asian, a long coat covering her maid's uniform, when she called for me right on the dot of nine. She ushered me to a small but luxurious 4x4, and drove expertly through the city to Elvira's mansion. I felt a thrill of anticipation as I mounted the steps and entered her front door. When Dita led me into the lounge, Elvira was waiting for me, standing by the fireplace. My heart missed a beat. She was again wearing black, but instead of last night's lace sheath, she now wore a wholly transparent

Gown of some silky nylon material, and was completely naked beneath, except for the gold waist-chain, which somehow heightened her nakedness. Her hair was loose and fell in a fine cascade around her lovely face. I gasped.

'You like my dress?' she asked.

'I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen,' I said, truthfully.

'Go and have a shower. Dita has laid out something for you, darling. I'll see you in a while.'

I did as I was told, putting on a shower-cap, as I didn't want to have to spend time drying my hair. When I walked into the little dressing room adjoining the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, I found that Dita had, indeed, laid out something for me. It was a white satin corset, and there was a pair of white stockings beside it, and a pair of tremendously high-heeled, platform-soled sandals below on the floor. I picked up the corset and was wondering how on earth I was going to get it around me - it was so small – when I sensed that Dita was behind me.

'Mistress Elvira says I help you,' she said, and, smiling, held the whaleboned garment up for me to put on. I had to unfasten my chain, and when the corset was buttoned to its little hooks up the front, it was, indeed, very tight, constricting my waist quite tightly. But Dita hadn't finished, and, stepping around behind me, seized the cords which laced the corset in the back and yanked them painfully tight, so I thought I should be asphyxiated.

'Oh!' I cried, 'that's so tight!'

'You look beautiful,' was Dita's response, as she helped me cinch up the stockings. I looked at my image in the mirror then, and saw an image of sheer sexuality, my breasts bare above the lace top of the corset, my stomach equally naked, enhanced when Dita clipped the silver chain back in place. I could scarcely walk in the heels, but managed to look proud as I entered the lounge and the presence of Elvira.

'Very nice,' she remarked, 'I think you are starting to learn the value of discomfort – and pain – as a necessary preliminary to sexual pleasure?'

'Yes,' I said, drinking in her loveliness, 'but it is your nearness that gives me true pleasure.'

'Kiss me, then, I want to feel your stud, darling.'

We kissed for a long time, and it was the most wonderful kiss I remembered having had, my tongue, with its slightly sore stud seeking out hers, as she expertly fingered my naked cunt, until I thought I might cum. But she knew when to stop, and had other things in store for me.

'You know a little of discomfort, darling. Now I'd like to introduce you to a little pain, if that's alright with you?'

'Oh, Elvira, you can do anything you want to me. I love you,' I breathed, and she had a box like a sewing box in her hand. Out of it she took two elaborate silver contrivances, which she held in one hand, whilst tweaking one of my nipples with other. Then, I felt a sharp, exquisite pain, as she screwed down the silver clamp hard onto my nipple. I cried out softly, but she ignored it, and proceded to repeat the operation on my other nipple, then joined the two with a length of silver chain.

'When you are used to them, we can increase the pain a little by hanging weights on the chain,' she said, smilingly, 'Now I'd like you to kneel on the floor, darling, and I'm going to fit something you will have to wear all night. I'll show it to you.'

She took from the box a conical object in black shiny plastic. At its base was a stalk with a flange attached. I knew instinctively what it was, even though I'd never seen one before.

'It's a butt-plug, isn't it?' I said, 'but I'll never get anything that big into my anus!'

'Of course you will, darling,' she said, 'and it will open you nicely.'

I knelt with much difficulty, restricted as I was by the ultra-tight corset, and obediently parted my knees, as Elvira smoothed gel all around my anus, then she started to work the huge plug slowly, slowly, into me. I was in agony, feeling sure I was being split apart, as the foreign body invaded my almost-virgin arsehole, then there was an audible 'plop' and at last the flange was flush with my arse and the dreadful instrument was in place, though how I should be able to endure it all night I had no idea.

'Oh Elvira, I'm in agony,' I said.

'I know, darling, but I'd like you to lick me now,' she replied, and sat in an armchair above me, raising the hem of her diaphanous gown and opening her slender legs wide, revealing her sweet-scented pussy, which she fingered gently, opening her lips in an invitation I eagerly accepted. Now my newly-studded tongue really came into its own, flicking at her hardening clit, then grating against the walls of her cunt as I lapped her, bringing moans of pleasure from her, and causing her to squirm delightedly. Soon she produced, as if by magic, a glass dildo, which seemed to consist of a series of balls, the size of ping-pong balls, about eight inches long, with a handle at one end. Passing me the handle, she inched forward on her seat and threw her legs out over the arms, then used both hands to pull her arse-cheeks wide, so that I could see exactly where she wanted the dildo. I worked it carefully into the offered anus, but met no resistance – in fact her velvet tunnel seemed to have a sort of peristaltic quality, sucking in the huge dildo as I helped it on its way. She groaned loudly as I started to work it in and out, in and out, hearing liquid suction sounds as I did so, and, all the time I was flicking at her clitoris with my tongue, and then plunging the fingers of my free hand deep into her warm, wet cunt. Quite suddenly, she let out a fearful cry, so that I thought I may have hurt her, but she stiffened, grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head hard into her pussy, and squirted copious quantities of her fluid all over me. At that moment, I too came, without having had the need to even touch myself. It was the first time in my life that that had happened to me.

When we had bathed together, Elvira having removed my nipple-clamps, causing me more pain than when she put them on, we put on matching white baby-doll nightdresses with fur trim at hem and neckline, then climbed into bed. Elvira fell asleep before me, and I lay for a while wondering what in heaven's name was happening to me. A few days ago, I was in a fairly ordinary, workable marriage to Mike, with no more on my mind than what to cook for dinner, and now.....here I was, in bed with another woman. I looked at her in the moonlight that seeped through from the uncurtained window – God, she was so beautiful! I knew then that there was to be no going back for me, that the last two days had changed my life. Lesbian? Was I? It was too early to say – I didn't like 'handles' anyway – we are all what we are. I was all too conscious of the great plug which had been shoved into my poor arsehole, and strove to get comfortable, but must have managed it, because the next thing I knew it was daylight, and Elvira was kissing my cheek to awaken me, her hand gently stroking my slit. I had never known such a sweet awakening.

'You managed to put up with the butt-plug, then, darling?' she asked.

'I didn't know I had an option.'

'Oh, you always have an option,' she said, her eyes serious as she regarded me, 'you could just leave.'

'No, Elvira, I couldn't, not now. I love you,' I said.

'Then masturbate for me, darling, will you – I'd like to watch.' She sat back, throwing a pillow behind her, and I looked at her questioningly. I had never masturbated in front of anyone before, not even Mike. Hell, especially not Mike, I thought.

'Go on then,' she said, a slight hardness now entering into her voice.

I looked at her, her long, slender legs, her flat stomach, naked below the fur hem of her baby-doll, her beautiful hair slightly tousled, luscious mouth slightly open as her eyes regarded me, and suddenly all I wanted was to do as she asked –anythingshe asked.

I parted my lips and started to massage my clit, always a sure way to arouse me. I quickly became damp, and when I poked two fingers deep into my cunt, the pleasure was starting to well up, and my clitoris was now hard and extended. I saw that Elvira's chest was rising and falling as if she were breathing more rapidly, and that her own hand had now strayed to her pussy. As I moaned, I fancied she did too, and it wasn't long before I felt the indescribable joy of a mounting orgasm building, building then finally overtaking me, and leaving me utterly spent.

'There, that wasn't so difficult, was it?' said Elvira.

'It was lovely,' I said, truthfully.

After breakfast, Elvira announced that she had to go into the office. I asked if I could take out my plug, and she told me I could have a rest from it, but that I should wear it to work that afternoon. 'I'll be home to lunch anyway,' she said, 'why don't you have a swim while I'm gone?' I hadn't realised that the big house sported a pool, and was surprised when Dita showed me the heated indoor one, tucked away in a wing of the house.

'I don't have a costume,' I told the Asian girl.

'Me neither,' she grinned, and the two of us swam naked, then lay and relaxed beside the pool. She had a nice, lithe body, and I wondered briefly if Elvira had occasionally taken her pleasure with Dita too. I decided it didn't matter.

I was by now getting used to being dressed by Dita from what appeared to be an endless stock of clothes that Elvira had, and was wearing a little halter-neck cotton print minidress, no underwear (none had been offered) and the inevitable heels when Elvira returned, severe in a lilac business suit with a very tight skirt, her hair pinned up tightly.

'Hello, darling,' she said, I have some news for you. Your husband has been asked to stay on for a week longer in the Chicago office.' She looked at me searchingly, and saw nothing other than pleasure at the news.

Dita had made us a nice lunch, and we sat and enjoyed it, but Elvira was clearly building up to saying something to me, wondering, I suppose, if the time was right. Finally, she seemed ready. 'You said last night, that I could do anything I wanted with you. Did you mean that?'

'I love you, Elvira, I'd go to the ends of the earth for you.'

'But you scarcely know me. You can't yet know what I want from you.'

'Then tell me, I'll give you what you want.'

'I'll get Dita to take you to work, now,' she said, looking at her Cartier watch, 'so put your butt plug back in.' So she hadn't forgotten.

As I was slipping a coat over my dress, Elvira stroked my hair, and said, 'Tonight, I'd like to whip you. Will you let me?'

Someone – it must have been me – said 'yes' in a tiny voice.

My mind was in turmoil all afternoon and evening. Had Elvira really said that? Did she really want towhipme? And what did I think to that? I could, I supposed, have simply gone home, sent a note to Elvira, perhaps, and waited for my husband to return. But then........ I pictured myself, being whipped, chained up, perhaps, like 'O' in that weird film. (that had, in fact, turned me on, so that I had had to bring myself off halfway through)

Bloody hell, Greta, what was happening to you? I hated violence, and couldn't understand women who put up with being crudely beaten by their husbands, yet here I was, having had my nipples tortured the night before, wearing a butt-plug which had been hell at first, but was admittedly less painful as I got used to it. But I had agreed to be whipped! And, much worse, the idea was getting me excited – very excited!

As the time for my pick-up approached, I became more and more nervous, but realised with a shock that I was actually looking forward to the new experience I had been promised, but more than anything, looking forward to once again being with Elvira, to seeing her lovely face, touching her, feeling the caress of her lips, losing myself in her heady fragrance, and, above all, submitting to her, revelling in her domination of me. I had never felt that with a man, not Mike, nor anyone.

Dita appeared just after my relief girl had shown up, and I had changed out of my uniform, wearing a black silk minidress and black hose over high heels in the warm evening. I wondered again if Elvira had.........but put the idea out of my head.

I could hardly wait to get back to the mansion, and was quivering with anticipation when we arrived.

Elvira was waiting for me. She was certainly one for ringing the changes, I thought. She had her hair pulled back severely from her face, but it fell in a pony-tail down her back. She wore a black shiny dress, knee-length, that looked as if she had been poured into it, so tightly did it fit her from its high neck to her knees. I fancied it may have been latex or something similar. Her legs were encased in seamed black stockings, and she was perched, as usual, on extremely high heeled patent shoes.

'I was a little concerned, Greta, my dear. I thought you may have had second thoughts.'

'Oh no, Elvira.'

'Then I think perhaps you should start to address me as "Mistress Elvira" – it would be appropriate, don't you think?'

'Yes...... Mistress Elvira.' It only felt a little strange – I supposed I was already thinking of her as my mistress by then.

'Right, darling, Dita will take you and prepare you. I so enjoy ritual, you know.' She nodded to the maid, who had been standing by, and the girl beckoned to me to follow her to the bathroom.

While I slipped out of my clothes, the Asian girl got the walk-in bath to the right temperature, then held me by the hand as I stepped in. Once I was sat down on the tiled bench at one side, she set about soaping me all over, not seeming to care that she was getting soaked, dress and all, as she did so. I found her touch very arousing, and when she leaned over to soap my thighs, I pulled her gently over the side into the bath. She giggled prettily, and I loved the way her nipples stuck out proudly through the sopping wet silk of her dress. She let me kiss her briefly, then pulled away to continue her work.