My Weekend in Portland Ch. 05

Story Info
My slave gets an oral sex lession, and a finger-fucking.
2k words
4.34
20.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChazThain
ChazThain
221 Followers

Drooping and clumsy with fatigue, it took Ruth a long time to get out of the shower, dry off and get her hair fixed for bed. She was so spent, I think she would have fallen asleep in the tub if I had allowed it. Instead I kept her moving until she was between the flannel sheets of her queen-sized bed -- out like a light.

I was tired too, but I got dressed and drove my rental car to the hotel where I packed and checked out, returning to Ruth's townhouse with my luggage. I was in bed next to Ruth five minutes after dropping my bags in the entryway. Putting my arms around her, I nestled close and fell asleep in 10 seconds, my face tickled by her damp, sweet-smelling hair.

I slept like a dead man for several hours, then gradually became more and more aware of Ruth's warm, nude form beside me in bed. A heavy rain was pounding on the roof overhead, and occasional gusts of wind flung raindrops like buckshot against the darkened bedroom window. The perfumed warmth of Ruth's bed felt incredibly sensual and secure in contrast with the storm howling outside. Feeling restored by a few hours of rest, I sleepily began to explore Ruth's motionless body with my hands.

I don't know if Ruth was dreaming, or responding to my touch, when she sighed contentedly in her sleep and turned toward me. I kissed her face lightly and I could see her smile in the dim light filtering into the room from the hallway.

Ducking under the covers, I lifted Ruth's right arm and put my face against her breasts. My lips moved across the smooth, firm curves of her mounds, seeking until I found a nipple. It was just a small bump in the center of her soft areolae when I first took it between my lips.

Gently I sucked and licked, sucked and licked, as her nipple slowly got longer and thicker in my mouth. I wondered how long I could play, before Ruth woke up. She sighed again and arched her back slightly. Then her breathing changed and I knew she was beginning to waken. Her nipple was fully erect in my mouth, now, and she arched her back even more, pressing her breast forward to be devoured. She gave a low moan.

A minute later Ruth surprised me by taking my head in both hands and gently pulling me up to face her, her stiff, wet nipple falling from my lips.

"It's not fair," she whispered. "I've had three great climaxes since dinner ... four if you count that horrible thing you did to me in the shower ... and you've only had one. Tell me something I can do for you, my master."

"You SHOULD have more orgasms than me," I whispered back, "girls are designed that way. Guys are lucky to have two orgasms a day. But girls can have two or three orgasms an hour, then two or three more the next hour."

"We can?" she said, surprised. "I've heard girls talk about multiple orgasms, but I didn't think it was possible."

"Oh it's possible," I reassured her. "Most women can have multiple orgasms with a little practice."

"You have to practice?" she giggled, with a pretty smile I sensed more than saw.

"Of course! It's pretty easy, but your body has to learn to have an orgasm. And once you learn, it gets easier and easier."

"Well I seem to have an easy time cumming with you," Ruth sighed, snuggling close.

"That's because you're my slave. You'd be punished if you didn't cum for me," I joked. "Seriously, though, you climax pretty easily for somebody with so little experience."

"That's because you make me feel sooooo nasty and sexy," she purred, adding, "that was a very bad thing you did to me in the shower."

"You mean finger-fucking your sweet asshole?" I could sense her blushing in the dark.

"YES! I can't believe I let you do that to me!"

"You didn't LET me do that. You're my slave, remember?"

"Oh yes, I remember, and I remember I should be doing something to make you feel as wonderful as I feel," she said firmly.

"Have you ever given a blow job," I asked.

"Nooo. Not really. There was the time after I was raped ... but he just grabbed me by the hair, pushed his penis in my mouth and told me to suck it. I must not have been any good because he pulled it out after a minute or so."

"How did you feel about that?" I asked.

"I thought I would be disgusted ... I thought the taste would be disgusting," Ruth said, "but it was kind of sticky ... nasty and sexy. I could taste his ... stuff ... and my pussy, too. I didn't know if I should be doing something with my tongue or what to do."

"Well, oral sex is pretty simple, but it's still something you have to learn," I said. "If it's done right, it's guaranteed to send your lover into orbit."

"Couldn't you teach me?" she begged. "I want to learn."

"Hmmm. I think I can show you the basics." I sat up and guided Ruth until we were sitting on the bed, facing each other. Our legs were extended, clasped loosely around each other. I found Ruth's right hand and lifted it to my mouth.

"Oral sex for beginners, rule number one," I said. "No teeth. Biting is an advanced technique and depends a lot on your partner's tastes. You can learn that later."

I took the end of Ruth's middle finger in my mouth and slowly sucked it in. With her whole finger in my mouth, I sucked gently and licked the underside with the tip of my tongue. Then I slid my mouth slowly up her finger to the tip, then slowly back down. Opening my eyes, I saw her staring intently at her finger, sliding wetly between my lips.

I increased speed, sliding her finger quickly in and out of my mouth, sliding back and forth the length of my tongue, sucking very lightly. Every third or fourth stroke, I stopped briefly to lick the end of her finger in a circular motion. Unnoticed, I slipped my free hand down between us and followed the smooth, curving bottom of her thigh down to the warm, thick fur of her pussy. I pushed a finger into her tangled hair, probing until I found the slit between her feathery-soft inner lips.

Wetness greeted my finger when I pushed inside her, and I pulled out to spread the moisture up the shallow groove of her pussy toward her clit. I settled into a steady rhythm, sliding my wet finger up and down her furrow, rubbing her pink bud lightly with each passage. Ruth gasped and looked down between us. She gave a low moan as she watched my fingers disappear into her thick bush, then reappear slowly in the dim light. Her free hand reached down and grasped my arm, but she didn't try to stop my hand from moving back and forth, back and forth.

Soon her mouth was open, gasping and she squirmed slightly where she sat between my legs. I still held her middle finger in my mouth, sucking.

"NO!" she whispered urgently. "It's not my TURN!"

I pulled my mouth off her finger. "I say it IS your turn!" and she whimpered, her eyes drawn down again to watch my hand working between her thighs. She took a deep, shuddering breath. I increased the pressure of my finger, sliding up and down ... up and down, careful to give her clitoris only the slightest touch each time. Now she was moaning again, very low, and she leaned slowly forward until her forehead was resting on my shoulder, one hand on each of my knees.

A few minutes later I could tell her crest was coming as her breathing got deeper and harsher and her hands gripped my legs. Then the wave struck and she was grunting, a deep powerful, "UNH!, UNH!, UNH!, UNH!, UNH!, UNH!, UNH!, UNH!, UNH!, UNH!, UNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!" And her hips were thrusting wildly and she turned her head and bit me on the neck, HARD! I straightened and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her mouth away from me. I looked down into her face, twisted with shameless pleasure and kissed her, forcing my tongue into her mouth where it battled with her eager, searching tongue as her orgasm continued.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" she cried, beyond words. "OOOOOOHHHHFUUUUUUUUUUCCCKK!"

Moments later she broke the kiss to gasp desperately for air and brought her arms up, hugging me tightly around the neck. Her moans of pleasure began to subside then and she laid her head on my shoulder, her harsh breathing loud in my ear. My hand was cupping her sex, pressing, making only the tiniest of motions. After awhile, I fell back slowly, pulling Ruth on top of me, and pulled my hand away from her warm, wet pussy. She looked down into my eyes. "Please fuck me, PLEASE! I need you inside me right NOW!"

I rolled on top of her and, lifting my upper body, reached between us for my dick, throbbing and thick. She spread her legs wide and instinctively tilted her hips up. I wetted the fat head of my dick by rubbing it up and down her dripping slit, then fitted it into her opening. "NOW!" she insisted, and I drove my entire weight down, spearing her to the hilt in one motion. "UNNHHH!" she grunted at the impact. "Oh GOD! Oh GOD! Yes, YES!" The slick warmth of her pussy encased my dick.

Slowly I withdrew until just the head of my dick was inside her, then I dropped my weight again, impaling her, then slowly withdrew and did it again. Ruth held her breath each time I made my slow withdrawal, then grunted as my dick split open her sensitive inner walls and the base of my dick pressed down on her straining clit. She began rocking her hips up to meet my assault, her hands locked on my upper arms.

Left and then right, I pulled Ruth's legs up until her calves rested on my shoulders, tilting her hips up, and doubled the speed of my thrusts.

Soon she was uttering a high, "OH!" each time my hips thumped home against her crotch. "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" she cried, staring up at me wide-eyed. "Oh, I'm going to cuuuuummmmmm! Another minute passed as the tension built in her body, then, OH! OH! OH! UuuuunnnnnnhhhhhHHHHHHHH!" And she was arching up towards me, her hips thrusting, eyes closed, head thrown back. I could see Ruth's full breasts jerk slightly each time I drove into her. Her pussy seemed to squeeze my dick and the extra friction coupled with the excitement of watching her come brought me to the brink. My thrusts became even faster as I soared over the edge and began to burst inside her.

Ruth felt the change and heard me cry out, "AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Her eyes opened and she began rolling her hips up to meet mine. "Come on baby! Come in me baby!" in a strained whisper. "That's right sweetie. Fill me up!"

I had no choice. My come felt like molten lava flooding from my balls and shooting out in burning jets. I might as well have tried to stop an erupting volcano. Then I collapsed forward onto Ruth with a final cry, my hips still thrusting weakly. She wrapped arms and legs around me, soothing and caressing with her hands, whispering in my ear. I could feel her pussy lightly squeezing my spent penis.

We laid that way for a long time, resting, and I finally rolled over so we were side by side, arms and legs still tangled, and we fell asleep.

(End of Chapter 5 of 15)

ChazThain
ChazThain
221 Followers