My Weekend in Portland Ch. 13

Story Info
Denise has the third orgasm of her life.
1.3k words
4.44
14.6k
3
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChazThain
ChazThain
221 Followers

I glanced up across Denise's flat belly, between her beautiful little breasts to her face. She was looking down at me -- surprised, questioning. Then my wet tongue brushed lightly across her hooded clit and the first jolt of pleasure shot through her. Denise's mouth made a silent 'O' of pleasure. A minute later she sighed, "Aaaaaaaah," and her head dropped back to the bed.

Ruth scooted over beside Denise and began tenderly teasing the smaller woman's dark nipples with her fingertips. They were soon erect, begging to be sucked. But Ruth and I were on the same wavelength, intent on prolonging Denise's pleasure as long as we could. I licked up and down the small woman's pussy, tasting her delightful juices, exploring her warm, soft places, nuzzling into her sparse black pubes. Ruth caressed her small, round breasts, returning occasionally to tweak the succulent nipples.

Denise, meanwhile, showed her enjoyment with deep sighs and occasional shudders as one of us found an especially sensitive spot. She opened her legs wide for me, crossing her ankles on my back, and reaching down to run her fingers through my hair. I enjoyed sucking her thin inner lips into my mouth, tugging gently as they slipped back out. I found her opening and slowly pressed one finger inside her wet channel. Her clit was swollen and warm when I finally returned to it, brushing it slowly back and forth with the tip of my tongue. She gasped when I began to focus on her little nub, flicking it faster and feeling the tension build in her leg and stomach muscles.

Ruth leaned over and took one of Denise's nipples in her mouth, sucking gently, her cheeks hollowing for several long minutes. Then she switched to the other nipple and Denise uttered a deep moan and arched upward, her neglected nipple glistening wet and distended. I wrapped one arm firmly around Denise's thigh and added another finger to the one already sliding in and out of her slippery vagina. I felt her pussy clamp down, gently clasping my fingers, and continued flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Don't stop!" Denise gasped urgently. "Please! Oh, Ruth! Yes! That feels ... please ... oh suck me! Oh, oh! Please! My pussy! Yes! Eat me! Eat my PUSSY! Lick me! LICK me!

Continuing my slow finger-fucking, I began to concentrate more on her clit, flicking my tongue rapidly back and forth. Denise's climax took longer to build than Ruth's. Finally her stomach muscles tensed and her hips tilted up and she fell silent, holding her breath. I knew she was terribly close, so I concentrated on flicking her hooded clit, steadily, lightly and quickly. Then she burst!

GgggggaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! she cried loudly. "Oh, FUCK! Oh, YES! Oh, GOD! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! OHMYGOD!!!

Denise's slender, muscular body convulsed again and again, hips thrusting, legs levering her lower body upward. I shoved my fingers deeply into her pussy, pulled them out and shoved them in again, stretching her opening. She grabbed Ruth's head with both hands and pulled her up for a deep, desperate kiss, eagerly returned. Ruth crushed her lips against Denise's, their tongues tangling. I was still licking her clit and she was still coming.

"Mmmmf! Mmmmuugh! Mmmmf!" Ruth's kiss muffled Denise's cries, and the smaller woman's hips bobbed as she pushed them up again and again to meet my hungry tongue.

Gradually, though, her hips began thrusting less and her legs fell limply across my back. Ruth broke their kiss and eagerly returned to suckling Denise's breasts, switching from one to the other. Then Denise's hands were pushing my head away from her crotch, her clit sensitive. I began licking up and down her slit, avoiding the swollen clit, sucking lightly at her thick outer lips. Above me I could hear her whispering.

"Please stop. Please stop. Please. I can't take any more."

I lifted my mouth from her beautiful pussy, widespread, glistening wet and swollen, the hood over her clit a dark, rich pink. Slowly I let my fingers slide out of her vagina, feeling one last squeeze of her pussy muscles.

Ruth's head was pillowed on Denise's chest, facing her. I reached out and caressed the lovely curve of her hip. Then I moved up beside Denise and wrapped them both in my arms. Denise's eyes were closed, her face slack, her lips occasionally whispering. Ruth glanced at me and grinned. She ran a finger over my lips, collecting Denise's juices, then sucked them off her finger.

"YOU are turning into a sex fiend," I whispered, smiling.

"It's all YOUR fault," she retorted, "I was a nice girl before I met you!"

I could only laugh, because she was right. I would never have believed someone so prudish could abandon her inhibitions so quickly and thoroughly. I was glad she had made some kind of breakthrough. The "slave" charade was fun for awhile, I reflected, but could wind up being a pain in the ass.

Ruth looked wonderfully happy and sexy lying there on the other side of Denise. Actually there is nothing sexier than a happy woman, and Ruth looked completely pleased with herself -- like the proverbial cat that ate the canary. In this case, though, the canary could be eaten again and again!

I was spent from my long, satisfying fuck with Denise, but I couldn't resist admiring the slope of Ruth's heavy breasts, pressed against Denise, her slender waist merging with her wide, womanly hips and the thick, enticing tangle of dark hair between her thighs.

Lying between us, Denise was beautiful in another way. Where Ruth was soft and curvy, Denise was firm and her lines straighter. Her smaller breasts were sweetly shaped and her nipples were again smaller than Ruth's thick nubs, but no less prominent. Denise's legs looked longer in relation to her narrower hips, and her jet black pubic hair failed to conceal the darker skin of her plump pussy lips.

Denise began to revive about this time, stretching and smiling up at us both.

"You guys are amazing! You really have the magic touch. And I don't EVER want this to stop!"

"That's good," Ruth replied, "because we have no intention of stopping. Do we?"

"I have to go back to San Francisco tomorrow, but there's no reason to stop until then," I said. "And you guys don't need me. You've got each other if you can't find a guy in Portland who knows what he's doing."

"Well right now I want to do something for YOU guys," Denise declared, sitting up between us. "You both have been making love to me, and I'm incredibly grateful, but now it's my turn."

"Don't look at me," I said, giving an exaggerated groan. "You two have wrung me out like a sponge. It'll be a week before I can get another hard-on."

"Wimp!" Ruth crowed, "I'm ready to go again!" She rolled onto her back, spread her legs and gleefully exposed her pussy.

Denise smiled at Ruth, then hesitated, looking at her furry groin but remaining motionless, her smile a little fixed. In a split second, Ruth and I realized that while our lover may have contemplated eating pussy, actually doing it was another matter.

"That's okay, Denise," Ruth soothed, sitting up quickly. "I understand if you don't want to do that. I never thought I would!"

Now Denise was blushing, almost squirming with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," she pleaded to Ruth. "I want you to feel as good as you made me feel, but I don't think I can do that. Not right now."

"Don't worry about it," Ruth replied weakly, also embarrassed. "We can figure out something else."

An uncomfortable silence fell in the bedroom and the girls couldn't quite look each other in the eye. Then I remembered my shopping bag in the living room.

"I've got an idea," I said, and dashed out of the room, returning quickly with the bag in hand. I dumped it onto the bed with a flourish, but then several moments passed with no reaction.

"Well ... what is it?" Ruth asked.

(End of Chapter 13 of 15)

ChazThain
ChazThain
221 Followers