My Weekend Inside Pandora Ch. 01

Story Info
When my little Prince discovers what it truly means to serve.
3k words
4.59
17k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has multiple parts. It is something that has been bouncing around in my head for a while and I am just now able to get it on "paper." It was a fantasy my then boyfriend and I were discussing, but I couldn't let the thought go, so instead of fighting it, and forcing myself to let it go, I just went with it. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Friday Afternoon

The sharp knock on the door interrupts the silence in the cabin. I bend down and flatten the bottom of my top, double checking one last time in the mirror to make sure everything looks perfect. I want him to know that I am in complete control of this weekend. Everything is, and will be, exactly as I want it to be.

I walk to the entryway, grasping the metal handle with nervous anticipation; with a sharp jerk, I open the heavy wooden door to find my boyfriend standing there with his black backpack slung over his right shoulder. The snow has littered his hair with white flecks, but it's his eyes that draw my attention, such a beautiful shade of gray blue. The anticipation I feel is mirrored in his and I see he is already searching mine to see what I have in store for him. For the first time, I am not going to fixate on whether or not I am pushing him to far, if my desires are too perverse or deprave. I'm going to fully immerse him into my little world and let him see what happens when you open Pandora box.

We walk into the entryway and are greeted by the light of the windows. The entire south wall is nothing but glass and overlooks the mountainous region behind us. White snow reflects the sunlight as it permeates the entire living room, flooding it with pure white light. We are in a completely open and desolate space, yet I find it so confining and restricting, as though there is nowhere else one can escape to. I brought him here because I enjoy the seclusion and isolation. I want him knowing that while he's here, he is mine to play with, to torment, to love in my own special way.

I allow him a few moments to take in the cabin, during which I take in my appreciation for him. With all the different preferences and tastes people have in the world, it is nice to have someone who enjoys exploring the deepest, perverse, parts of the human mind. I place my hand on his shoulder and he turns to face me.

"My sweet Prince, you were tasked with a few... charges..." The word dances off of my tongue. "before you arrived here."

His eyes widen with realization that as soon as he walked through the threshold, he entered into my web and he was mine. Silly boy ought to have known better. "I want you to go into the room on the left there," I gesture in the direction. "Unpack your things and strip completely naked so that I may inspect you." He nods in acknowledgment of my command and begins to walk towards the bedroom. As he is doing this, I relocate to the dining room.

There lies a lovely silk piece of black fabric, covering half of the dark wooden table. I lift it to see many of my special little toys and trinkets waiting patiently to be played with. My eyes scan the area until they land upon the desired object. I grasp it in my hand, feeling the pleasure the cold metal brings to it, and walk over to the couch, where I sit, tucking one leg underneath my body, the other dangling in front, trying to be as patient as I can be. To help pass the time, I begin thinking of the tasks he was to complete before arriving here: The first, to be as smooth and as bare as possible. He had an appointment made for him two days prior to waxed head to toe and I was told by my girl that he was exceptionally well behaved. The second, a proper haircut and straight blade shave, and the third, well the third was much more invasive. More moments pass than I would like.

"My sweet Prince, you have one minute to be in front of me."

There is the sound of a door closing and footsteps creaking across a wooden floor. My pet is now standing in front of me, his body completely devoid of clothing. I stand up and begin my inspection. Starting from the front, I rub my hands over his firm chest, feeling the smooth sensation of his skin. I can feel his skin beginning to react to mine. This is all well and good, but not what I desire to react to my touch. I glance down at his cock, which is now beginning to fill and harden. There it is.

Keeping my pleasure to myself, I continue to walk around behind him, my hands never leaving his flesh. My girl did a very good job indeed. My hands caress his broad shoulder, tight back, and then begin lowering their way to his ass. I crouch down so that I can feel the smoothness of his legs and my face is now directly in front of his perfectly toned backside. I bring my lips to his left cheek. I can see his muscles tense in anticipation. I was only going to kiss it, but because he reacted as such, I sank my teeth into the tender meat, enjoying not only the way the flesh felt between them, but the quick jerk my Prince tried to make to evade it. To punish him for his inappropriate reaction, I swat my bite mark hard with my hand. I say nothing, as he knows he is at fault and why.

I bring my palms to the front of his legs and work them back up. Standing now, I move to face him once more. His eyes are fixated to the floor. I take him by the chin and adjust them so that they meet mine. This is my favorite, having him forced to look into my eyes, seeing the various emotions he must be feeling, knowing he cannot hide his shame.

"Eyes on me my Prince"

Not lowering my own, but rather my left hand, I begin inspecting his lower abdomen. The tender skin is smooth, as I expected it to be. My fingers linger on the spot where his hip bone meets his pelvis, creating that beautiful "V" I so love running my tongue along. My hand goes lower and to his right inner thigh. I lightly tap it, and instantly he opens his legs more. I brush my fingers up into the crease between his thigh and crotch, feeling for hair that I know will not be there, but will produce my desired outcome, which has been growing since my fingers first touched his flesh.

I casually glide my fingers up and down his cock. I can feel the blood flowing and I know he is almost to full mast. I move my fingers to his balls, cupping them at first to feel the fullness I know will be there, then the smoothness from the waxing. My Prince closes his eyes for a moment. I tap his sack firmly and they open immediately.

"No"

His eyes become fixed on mine and my fingers firmly wrap around his penis. Feeling him hardening in my hand, I begin slowly stroking him until he is right where I want him to be. His eyes are telling me not to stop. However, I want him on the edge and I let go and sit down, legs crossed, on the couch facing his naked body. Frustration has replaced pleasure in his eyes. How I want to take him into my mouth right now, feel him sliding down the back of my throat, my tongue circling stroking his frenulum, coaxing out that warm milk.

"It seems we have a slight problem sweet Prince." I say with an edge of disappointment. "As you know, tomorrow evening we are hosting a few of my friends for a very intimate gathering." My Prince smirks and nods as we discussed the gathering in limited detail. He knows I will expose him, but he does not know the true extent of my capabilities. Silly boy, you have no idea what I have in store for you. I smile " I know how their appetites can be when presented with such a delicious treat, so to prevent any temptations for either you or them, you will be required to wear this."

The chastity cage I had been holding earlier is now dangling off of my index finger. His eyes give it a cursory glance, as he is familiar with it. Until now, he has only had a few instances where he has given over control to me. Yes, he has worn the cage before and been denied orgasms, yes, he has been punished various ways to help curb his disobedient and rebellious nature, but this weekend, he is about to experience a whole new level of devotion.

"As you know, there is no way to harness you in your current 'situation'." I give a quick nod to his engorgement problem. "Take care of it." I command as I lean back against the couch, draping my arm across the back.

My little Prince looks at me for a moment trying to process exactly what I am asking of him. Normally when we are together, he has no need to pleasure himself, as he knows his Queen will satisfy him. He also knows that he is NEVER to pleasure himself unless commanded to. I am quite sure his ass remembers the last time he made that mistake.

"You are permitted to cum for me." I love that he needs the command.

Keeping his eyes on me, he begins stroking himself. Smooth, slow strokes at first, trying to find the right rhythm needed to produce the desired effect. I begin fidgeting with the cage on my finger, as he is once again, taking an exceedingly amount of time. I look impassively over at him.

"Hurry my Prince, there is much to be done, I haven't got all day to wait." He begins stroking faster. His breathing increases.

A few more breaths pass.

"If you cannot take care of it this way, I have no problem assisting you with the use of my hand."

He looks down at his cock and closes his eyes, focusing harder on pleasing my eyes, for he knows my hand will not find its way to his cock, but rather his delicate ass. His breathing hastens and his moans become more audible, he is close. Then with his next moan, his eyes lock on mine, and I watch as the warm liquid erupts from the edge of his shaft. It spurts onto the floor at the edge of my feet, his hand is covered in it. I smile in appreciation.

With the last stroke, he is emptied and his once hard cock is now perfectly limp. I stand up, avoiding the juices at my feet, and step towards him. I take his flaccid member in my hand and spread the warm cum left on it, around the shaft as lube. Taking a firm grasp on it, I slide the cold metal prison on him. With the click of the padlock, he is now properly secured.

"My Queen," he begins. I raise my eyebrow. "Where is the key?" In the past it has stayed on a chain firmly around my neck until I have felt like releasing him.

"It won't be needed." I smile. "Besides, my hand is covered in your mess and I do not want it touching anything else on my body." I bring my cream covered hand to his face so that he may see. "Lick it clean."

He takes my hand into both of his, palm to the ceiling, and begins bathing it with his tongue. Each lick removing the warm liquid. His mouth finds my fingers and begins sucking. I close my eyes momentarily, enjoying the electric sensation that is pervading throughout my body. I want his tongue bathing my clit.

"Thank you my Sweet," I smile as I pull my now clean hand free. " I am in need of a clean hand in order to prepare for your next task. While I do this," I nod towards the cum on the floor, "be so kind as to clean up your mess. Marta should not have to take care of it." I begin to walk back towards the dining room table. My poor cleaning lady will have enough questions as is.

"With your tongue once more." I say over my shoulder. I reach my toys and watch as my sweet Prince gets on all fours in front of the small pools. He lowers his head and begins dragging his tongue across the dark wood. Such an obedient little slut. I find the next few objects instantly and turn to watch him. He is still licking the spots. I lean against the table, enjoying the view of my dutiful servant.

"Crawl to me."

My Prince stops licking and crawls obediently to my feet. He positions himself to rise but is quickly told to stay. I walk besides him and crouch down to get a proper angle. SMACK! My hand finds that perfect ass. My Prince is trained very well to be as silent as possible and only flinches.

"This is how you will move around in my presence unless told otherwise for the duration of your stay. You will only rise to reach items you need, or to complete a task as commanded." I stand and move in front of him. "You will always look at me when I am addressing you. If others are addressing you, you will face the floor. They may be above your station, but they do not command you unless I have given permission."

"Yes My Queen."

"A few more items to attend to and you will be ready. Now I see tasks one and two have been completed. Did you complete task number 3?" My Princes face begins to show a shade of uneasiness. I motion to the table behind me. "Position yourself over table so that I may see for myself."

My Prince prostrates himself across the table as instructed, his hands behind his back. I take the tube of lube from the table and pour some onto my right hand, however, I am annoyed with what is presented to me. I hear a sudden inhale of breath as I quickly rectify the situation with a hard smack to his ass.

"Do tell me how I am supposed to inspect my therapist's hard work when you are positioned like that?"

My Prince promptly grasps his ass cheeks and exposes his tender anus to me. Pleased with how quickly he learns and atones for his errors, I lower my face and begin to circle my tongue around the tiny vent, feeling his muscles flexing at the pressure of it. I want to probe deeper, feel him relax around it. Listen to him enjoy the sensations I give him.

I pull my head back and begin working the slick liquid around his asshole, my fingers circling and probing the rigid little hole. I can feel him trying to relax, as first one finger enters him, and then another. Slowly my fingers plunge deeper into the soft tissue of his rectum. Deeper and deeper I probe, making sure that he is properly cleaned out. He shifts his body ever so slightly as I find that lovely little button towards the front and give it a brief massage. I hear the deep inhales and exhales of his breathing, confirming that I have found the right spot. I pull my finger out and inspect it. Perfectly clean. He completed task three as I knew he would. Grabbing my toy from the table, I soon replace my fingers with a special black silicone anal plug at his entrance.

"Relax" I instruct.

My Prince heeds my words, as his loosened hole begins to expand and the plug plunges into him with little resistance. Once plugged, I order him to stand and face me. I wipe my hands on the towel I prepared ahead of time and place it besides the next object needed. I pick it up by the leather band and hold it in both hands.

"Whom do you serve my Prince?" I ask. His eyes are locked with mine.

"You my Queen."

"This," I hold up the leather collar, "is a symbol of your devotion to me. By wearing this, you are letting all know that you belong to me. You will worship me and heed my every desire and command. In return, I promise not only to shower you with my love and affection, but also to keep you under my protection. I will push your limits, my Prince. Physically, mentally, and sexually, but know that I will always keep your safety my priority. Will you submit to me? Will you worship your Queen and only your Queen?"

"Only you my Queen." There is a crack in his voice as he says this. Is this too much? Is this what he wanted?

I step behind him and fasten the band around his neck. Returning to face him, I admire the sight before me. From head to toe, he is a vision of capitulation. His cock is properly secured, his ass filled with my special toy, and now his neck is adorned with my collar. I lean in, my left hand grabs the "O" ring on his collar and I pull him inches from my face while my right hand cups his testicles.

"There are many things we must accomplish before tomorrow's festivities my Sweet. Go into my room on the right and dress yourself in what I have laid out on the bed. I plan on showing you off while we are out running errands and want you perfectly presentable. You have four minutes." I pull him into me and kiss him firmly on the lips while simultaneously squeezing his balls. He moans in discomfort and I smile. I release his collar, but not my grasp. "Hurry, or my other toys will find your ass."