My Weekend of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,918 Followers

As Kelly provided a blow-by-blow radio commentary for my sightless girlfriend, I thought again of just how odd it was to be in this situation. Never had I expected to ever be involved in a threesome, and I was a bit surprised that I was taking the entire situation so well overall.

I reached down to finger Kelly's clitoris, and she gasped loudly. "Oh that's good!" she squealed. "He's also fingerin' me!" she reported.

My every action was relayed verbally to the bound woman, who amazingly kept smiling throughout – if anything, her smile grew wider with each detail. I would never have considered Holly to be an "aural voyeur" before, but her reaction to this bizarre situation caused me to file this information for later thought and consideration.

"I'm...! I'm gonna...! I...!"

"Cum for us both, Kelly! Cum for us both!"

Kelly's climax hit her with such power that she threw her head back in a voiceless scream. Her body was definitely aquiver, both externally and internally, which threatened to bring about my own release, and I grunted with my effort to hold back and savor the reactions of her body.

"Inside 'er!" Holly instructed me. That was such a surprise to me that I instantly lost my control and willpower, erupting inside our guest with a roar that finally triggered Kelly's own voice. But the even greater surprise was that my girlfriend was practically beaming, radiant, completely enthralled by the primal duet.

On shaky limbs, Kelly continued to crawl up Holly's body, kissing her briefly on the lips before ultimately clutching the headboard and positioning herself over the bound woman's face. I was absolutely amazed as Holly eagerly cleaned our guest, and simply seeing her perform such a previously-unthinkable act made me think that perhaps a threesome is not such a bad thing after all.

I retrieved the digital camera again and took more pictures. The best, however, was of the expression of pure bliss upon Kelly's face: her eyes closed, her head tipped back slightly, her lips parted yet with a slight upward curl at the edges, her thrice-pierced ear prominent from the hoops connected by thin short chains.

*****

I awoke in the middle of the night, my girlfriend asleep in my arms, with another feminine body pressed against my back and an arm draped over my side.

It took me a moment to remember that Kelly was still with us, sharing our bed on the final night of her visit. From the steady, rhythmic breathing into the back of my head, I knew that she was also asleep.

I sighed contentedly and closed my eyes. It seems that life often throws negative situations at people completely out of the blue, but I was convinced that in this case, it was a very positive situation... and not just because of the sex.

*****

I drove as Holly and Kelly sat in the back seat, cuddling as we headed to the airport. Despite the intimacy we had shared together, I forced myself to keep my eyes on the road ahead, to give the two women what privacy they could muster on a semi-busy freeway. I was sad to see Kelly go: She was rather easy on the eyes, certainly, but she had also given me a lot to think about from the events of the weekend.

Ultimately, I parked at the drop-off curb, and we all got out of the car. Holly and Kelly shared a final enthusiastic hug as I retrieved Kelly's bags from the trunk, then our guest came to me and kissed me gently on the cheek. "Thanks for a good weekend, and especially a great Saturday night!"

Holly blushed a little, which caused both Kelly and I to laugh a bit. Then Kelly took her bags, gave Holly one final kiss to the forehead, and joined the crowd entering the terminal.

*****

We stood at the side of the pool, holding each other in the water as the moonlight bathed us. Nothing was said for a long, long time.

"Are you glad Kelly's moving here soon?" Holly finally asked.

"I believe so," I replied honestly. "I'm sure you are, as you two came to know each other quite well during your college years. From what I know of her from this weekend and from your tales, I think I'll get along well with her."

"I'm glad to hear that." She sighed contentedly. "Would you like to see me tied to the bedposts again?"

"Sure," I answered. "Seeing you like that was its own thrill. Knowing how vulnerable you were yet how comfortable and trusting you were in that situation had its own effect on me. But I don't think we have anything here to tie you with – at least, not easily."

"Actually, we do," Holly countered with a smile and glittering eyes. "Yesterday, we bought some basic bondage items. I'd like to try them out, specifically for you."

My response was a simple, heartfelt, loving kiss.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,918 Followers
12