My Weekend Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both gave their approval, with Lynne saying "Wow! you look so hot, sexy and cute in that outfit. Almost virginal in the white and pink." Marie knew what she was picking out!

He said softly "I feel so feminine and girly. Tonight I get to live out a fantasy I always wanted with two sexy women." They returned to the living room and their drinks. This time he sat opposite them in the love seat, leaving them alone on the sofa.

There was one more thought that came to him. And this skeleton was in his closet as long as wearing women's clothes was. Ever since he and his cousin experimented as 13 year olds. "Since we're on the subject, one more fantasy of mine has come to mind. And that is to act the woman. To play her role while having sex" he said.

Marie asked, "By that do you mean to be with men, or just use toys?"

He replied as Lynne looked on, "I could go either way with that. I've had an oral fixation for a long time. I would love to have a cock between my lips. And also to be fucked by someone in my ass. That would complete me into womanhood and make me a total sissy. But it would also depend on who I was with and as long as Lynne agreed. My fantasies include my wife." The women looked at each other and grinned.

Lynne nodded in agreement and said "I'm sure we could help you out with whatever fantasy you wish to play out." Marie agreed wholeheartedly!

"But that's enough of me. Let me hear what went on while you two played. And details ladies. I want details" he said.

They explained all that they did at their unexpected encounter. He thought he might be jealous or upset but surprisingly he wasn't. His cock throbbed as the story was being told, even placing his hand on it and teasing himself in front of them. His cock was barely contained in the string bikini. He rose and strutted to the kitchen to replace all the drinks. They whistled at him like the construction workers. He was embarrassed at that but gave his ass a rub and a wiggle to tease them. They all laughed. Marie excused herself to the bathroom and made a quick phone call to a friend of hers. An old male friend that they all knew for years and who she knew would be glad to help in his fantasy.

He returned with their drinks and set them on the coffee table. As he leaned over, Lynne's hand starting feeling his ass and as he stood straight, Marie went for his cock. She wasted no time and knelt before him, mouthing his cock through his panty. Lynne stood behind him, rubbing and pinching at his nipples through the baby doll and pressing her tits against his back. Marie pulled his cock out of his panty down and noticed that his cock was clean shaven. She had never given a blow job to a shaved cock before. This, she was going to enjoy. But wanting to be more comfortable, she motioned for them to return to the bedroom.

Lynne led the way to the bedroom where their earlier escapade was still evident, the toys still on the messed up bed. They all climbed on the bed, Marie making the first move. She pushed me down on my back and went back to my cock. She started sucking and licking at it with abandon. Lynne was rubbing at my nipples, getting them hard for her to suck on. My hands were feeling both the women who were lavishing all this attention on me. After a while I got up on my knees. Marie didn't want to stop sucking my cock, definitely enjoying the shaved feeling, but relented and motioned for Lynne to lay on her back on the bed. Lynne grabbed a pillow for her head and lay down against the headboard. Marie got into her favorite position, doggy style, facing Lynne's pussy. She lowered her head to start eating while I knelt behind her and pulled her panty aside to enter her waiting cunt. I slipped inside her and slowly began a rhythmic fucking. I should add that both women had neatly trimmed pussies. She was wiggling her ass in slow circles, enjoying every minute of it. It was a wonderful sight watching Marie eat my wife's pussy, with her even rubbing at her own clit.

Marie put one hand on her ass motioning for me to smack it. I gave her a light smack on her tush and she gave out a moan into Lynne's pussy. She shook her ass again as if she wanted more and I obliged, smacking a little harder. I did this a few more times while continuing to fuck her and now her ass was starting to get red. Marie was also now shoving a vibrator in and out of Lynne's pussy while sucking her clit. Marie was the first to go, crying out loudly as she climaxed. My cock then shot my cum into her cunt as I held her hips to keep my cock buried in her. (Thanks to my vasectomy I didn't need a condom). Lynne was now visibly shaking as Marie kept her lips tightly on her clit as she reached her orgasm. That was the frenzied orgasm I've seen my wife have and I'm glad to say I wasn't jealous but happy for her that she was open to new ideas. She had a look of content that she deserved.

Between the foreplay and sex we just had, an hour had passed and I didn't hear the front door open while we were in the bedroom. Marie offered to replace our drinks to give us two a few minutes alone. Lynne and I spoke about how this was a nice change of pace and agreed that we could continue this but maybe not that often. We do like our alone time.

Marie returned and handed us our drink. We sat on the bed in our lingerie talking sex when Marie reached for a blindfold mask and placed it on me. Then they led me back to the living room and we all sat on the floor. She took the drink from my hand but not before I sipped one more time. She gently pushed me onto my back with a pillow under my head. One of the women knelt over me and put her pussy right on my face. The other was licking at my balls and shaft. The pussy I was licking had to be Marie's as I could taste the drippings of my cum that I just deposited there earlier. I know the taste of my own cum, having been eating it for a while. I then realized I just got my first cream pie. That meant Lynne was on my cock, which I know she enjoyed. Little did I know that John, a 5'10', well built, gay friend of ours who is the one Marie called and all to happy to help out, was the one paying attention to my cock. Lynne was busy attending to John's piece of meat, which was bigger then mine at 7 inches and shaven now too on Marie's suggestion. He was one lucky fellow.

Marie kept my head still while she placed her pussy exactly where she wanted me to lick. They decided that it was time to switch and they all got up and repositioned themselves. Now it was John over my head with his cock pointed directly at my mouth. Slowly he placed it closer as the two girls watched. The tip just hit the edge of my lips and I stuck my tongue out to lick. I assumed it was a finger at first but then he moved the head closer until it was resting on my lips. My first thought was of it being a dildo so I opened my mouth to receive it. John gladly put his whole cock head in my mouth. Now I realized that it wasn't a dildo but a real cock. After a milli-second of hesitation, I knew another fantasy was cumming true and that I was about to suck my first cock.

I removed the mask, now looking into John's eyes, and closed my lips around the head and tongue kissed with it. I swirled my tongue around and around the head, keeping my lips tightly pressed on it. It was hard to describe, something being so soft and hard at the same time. John pushed it deeper into my eager mouth. It made it in about 4 or 5 inches, reaching the back of my throat, before he pulled out slowly, the tip just inside my lips. He left it there for me to suck on again. He repeated this until his pace picked up slightly. I was on cloud nine as I sucked on his cock while he slowly fucked my face. I was teasing his balls when Lynne mounted my cock facing backwards. Lynne and Marie were making out while Lynne was riding my cock. They fondled at each other, taking turns licking and sucking on their tits.

John decided a switch was in order and positioned me now on all fours while he laid on his back on the floor in front of me. I took his balls in my mouth in no time, licking and sucking them, even tugging on them, while I stroked at his cock with my free hand. Lynne slid under me to get to my cock and suck on it, tasting Marie and herself on it. The position she was in allowed John to finger at my wife's pussy. Her hips moved to show her enjoyment, moaning on my cock at the same time.

As I took the cock back into my mouth, Marie began to play with my sissy pussy. I felt all my nerves tingling with the sensation. I felt the coolness of the lube fall into my crack and she pressed a finger in up to a knuckle. She let it rest there, letting me adjust. She pushed to a second knuckle, resting once again. Then she let the finger go all the way in and slowly pulled out. Adding more lube, she pushed the finger in again the whole way and began to finger fuck my sissy pussy. She then replaced her finger with a small vibrating butt plug. It was 3" long and felt wonderful as it filled my sissy pussy.

I now had John's cock as deep in my mouth as I could get it. Up and down I went trying to please him with my cock sucking abilities. He bucked his hips up as I went down to get deeper in my throat. I tried to oblige him as best I could. I teased his balls while running my finger down between his legs. His cock was throbbing, as was mine, when I felt the first of his precum leak out. I knew I wanted this. I continued my blow job, keeping my lips tight around his shaft. At the moment his first load came out, I took his cock out to the edge, keeping just his head in my mouth. I wanted him to shoot on my tongue and fill my mouth. I wanted to feel its texture and taste. He did indeed fill my mouth with his tasty cum and I swallowed as much as I could before a second wave came. (I describe it as a thin, almost watery pudding.) Not as much as the first but I had to swallow again. I'm proud of myself for not letting any escape. His cock continued to pump out more cum and I finished him off as I sucked the rest of his juice out.

Lynne was now in ecstasy as John finished his finger fucking on her. I again was happy for her and concluded that I like watching my wife get off. Marie then stopped fingering my pussy, much to my disappointment. She promised that we weren't finished. We rested a while returning to our drinks.

After a quick recovery for all, Marie told me to return to my hands and knees. The two women lay in front of me, legs open exposing their dripping pussies. They each had a toy to play with and went to work masturbating. My wife was experiencing things I have tried to get her to try for years. And I can't say it enough that I'm happy for her. It will make our love sessions more rewarding.

John was behind me now, pushing my panty low enough to expose my ass and pulled the butt plug from my pussy, leaving me with an empty feeling. He lubed my pussy up more along with his cock and placed his cock at the entrance and leaned over me. He licked at my earlobe, driving me insane, gripped my shoulders to hold me still and gently pushed his cock head in, which felt enormous now. He stopped to let me relax, then slowly entered me fully. I can proudly say that I wasn't a virgin anymore. Then he pulled out halfway and pushed back in. He slowly began to fuck me, letting me adjust to having a cock in my ass. (I have enjoyed fucking my ass with objects, even making my own homemade toys.) As the pace picked up, I was now pushing backwards to have him enter me totally. He filled my pussy with his 7 inches and began fucking me in earnest, his balls pounding my against my ass. He would pull almost all the way out before reentering me fully. It is a totally satisfying and pleasureful feeling of being fucked by someone and not doing it by yourself.

He was in total control of me and did as he pleased. I did like Marie and gave my ass a rub and smack to encourage him to do the same. He was more than happy and smacked at my ass. As he fucked and slapped me I was moaning uncontrollably. I inadvertently opened my eyes to witness the two girls in a 69, the toys buried deep in their pussies as they ate each other.

Now I didn't know how long I would last. John's pace slowed like he was ready to explode but he decided again to switch positions. He rolled me over on my back and lifted my stocking covered legs high in the air and rolled my panty off my legs. Spreading my legs apart and locking them in his arms, he bent over to lean his hands on the bed with my legs almost beside my head. He reentered me and began fucking my sissy pussy again. He leaned close to me and planted a big kiss on my lips. I opened my mouth to kiss him back, sticking my tongue in his mouth. We flicked our tongues together while he kept up his fucking. Each time he pushed in, his cock would rub my prostate, driving me insane.

He leaned back with my legs on his shoulders now. I can now relate to how a woman feels like to be fucked and I loved it. I reached for my cock, stroking it as he fucked me. I gave my balls a few smacks and it took me only about a minute or so to shoot my load all over my chest. With my ass muscles squeezing tight on his cock with my orgasm, John pushed deep into my pussy and emptied his load. I could feel his cock throb as it pulsed his warm semen in me. After catching our breaths, he pulled his cock out of me. I could feel his cum leak out of my ass. He leaned over me and licked at the load on my stomach, scooped it up with his tongue, and fed it into my mouth while we kissed. And now I can say I've been snowballed!!

We looked over at the two women who were now finished with their sexcapade. Everyone looked totally exhausted. We cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. We finished our drinks and chatted for awhile about the night we just experienced. All agreed that we should do this again but maybe not on a regular basis so it doesn't become a routine. I asked if anyone knew if there was a place where I could dress up as a woman and experience going out without feeling out of place. I might as well go all the way, right. John assured us that there were cross dressing men like me at the clubs he visits. They're not all just for gays.

My wife and I left knowing our lives had changed tonight. The car ride home was eventful as we talked about our new experiences and how we enjoyed ourselves but I'll leave off here and take it up in the next chapter.

To be continued...

12