My Weekend Whore: The B&B Stay

Story Info
Paying for the Weekend in Flesh.
2.9k words
4.2
15.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rolled off the two-lane into the driveway about an hour down the road from the truck stop and pulled up next to the beat up old Cherokee that we both knew well. Jim walked up and greeted me just outside my door as Kate slipped from the passenger side to get a similar embrace from JoAnne. They walked us inside for a beer and to catch up a bit. It had been about four months since we'd been out to see them. I have known them for more than a couple decades and visited their place since they opened it about six years earlier. Kate sat next to JoAnne and for three years I have admired the contrasts in the two. The first is JoAnne and Jim are black. A very dark skinned-black couple that exude confidence in everything they do. We finished our beers and promised to catch up more in the morning over breakfast. Jim handed me the keys to cabin six - the one furthest from the other five cabins that were all much closer to their home. Jim always gave me cabin six when I brought a girl with me.

We drove down the road then I went inside to pee while Kate brought in our bags. Jim had handled me a cold one for the cabin, knowing only one was needed. Kate dug out her bathroom things, washed her teeth and brushed her hair. She then took off her clothes and folded them up before stuffing them on the floor near her bag. Kate then looked at me for direction. I pulled on the beer and unbuttoned my jeans. She pulled them down my thighs then wrapped her arms around my neck. I pinned her against the wall, her legs wrapping around my hips and I rammed my cock into her cunt. Long, hard thrusts with her hanging from me and me pinning her nude body to the wall beside the dresser. I reached down and took another swig of beer then returned to using her cunt for my pleasure. "My ass. He wanted my ass for some reason." Kate told me in starts and stops between each thrust of my cock. Kate put her head on her arms, against my head as I thrust. Hips slamming forward, her cunt gripping my cock with each penetration. My balls swinging and heavy, I'm always a bit more lustful after I've given Kate away for sex. Kate was moaning as she came around my cock, her cunt gushing her juice as my cock exploded inside her. Pounding, not stopping, my cock slamming her cunt, my balls slapping her body and I came. Kate slipped her legs from my hips, took a swig of my beer then crawled into bed with my cum still filling her cunt. I love when she leaks on the sheets after I've cum inside one of her holes. The lights out and quickly we were both asleep for the night.

****

Kate was up, showered and out early. She always walks down to help JoAnne prepare breakfast for all the guests, but often as not she just drinks coffee and keeps JoAnne company. JoAnne served thirty years in the Army and embodies the take charge, can do attitude if everything she does. The second contrast is size. Whereas Kate is blonde, 5'4" 110 with 32b's ... JoAnne is nearly 6' tall and is a solid, muscular 165 pounds. I ambled down about 7:30 to have a cup with Jim before all the other weekend guests found their way to breakfast. As always happens in B&B's, strangers talked about where they come from and what they do while eating an incredible meal. And JoAnne is one amazing cook! We finally all broke up about 9:30, Kate and I helped clean the table up before heading out for a couple hour hike. I had confirmed with Jim that we were on for 1p - he told me we were all set.

We took a strenuous hike and then found our way back through the house to grab a snack then to the cabin for Kate to shower. I told her she just needed shorts and t-shirt with her boots. She wouldn't be wearing them long anyway. We walked to the main house and got in the back of the 4-person ATV with Jim at the wheel. A fifteen minute drive into the woods brought us to a small wooden shed near the stream on the property. Kate crawled out of the backseat slowly, looking at the shed she had never seen. Jim led us inside, lighting a match for the two gas lanterns that hung in corners of the shed. He then closed the door and bolted it closed though we expected no one to be anywhere near. Kate didn't have to be told, she had been with Jim and JoAnne so many times previously. She pulled off her t-shirt, kicked off her boots and and pulled down her shorts. Jim held up a bag for her to put them all inside then he zipped it shut and tossed in the corner. Some comments about snakes liking to crawl inside warm boots. I'm still not sure if he was serious.

There was a sturdy wooden table in the middle of the room. JoAnne produced a thick leather harness and assisted Kate into it. The leather crossed above and below her small tits and across her waist. The back of the harness had two steel rings. I patted the table and Kate climbed onto it and moved to her hands and knees. The table just long enough for her hands to grip one end while her knees pressed the opposite end. Jim attached cables to the steel rings and pulled the cables taught. He explained this would hold Kate's body erect so she couldn't slump while on the table even if her arms and legs grow weary. Her white body looked even smaller now that she was on table and in position. I walked in front of her and kissed her mouth and told her to make me proud. Jim had been an design engineer and I knew the shed would work as he expected. He told me the fishing gear was on the back of the ATV so I unbolted the door and stepped outside to allow our hosts some privacy. The bold slid behind me, I grabbed the gear and heading upriver to where the fishing is usually pretty good.

Jim is 6'4" and 250 pounds with shaved head but a grey beard, the only visible sign of his 63 years. He's still fit as an ox, he and JoAnne do daily workouts around the property that keeps them both fit and people twenty years their junior. Jim walked around in front of Kate as she was tethered to the table. She had taken Jim many times but the show was his form of foreplay. He pulled off his shirt and his smooth chest and abs flexed. Jim pulled off each of his hiking boots and socks then his jeans. His body rippled in the low light of the lanterns. His huge cock hung like an elephant's trunk over his hanging balls. Nearly eleven inches long and as thick as a soda can, Jim hefted his cock and slapped Kate's cheeks with it six times to get her drooling for his meat. JoAnne was beside the table dropping the nipple clamps to the table. She pinched the left nipple of Kate until she was wincing in the pain of being pinched and pulled so roughly. Once hard, the clamp was attached to her nipple. A length of twine was attached to the clamp, JoAnne pulled the twine downward and fed it through a steel eye in the table top and then pulled until the nipple and breast were stretched to their max and tied it off. JoAnne walked behind Jim, reaching between his legs and fondling his ball sac that always hangs so low. Jim smiled over his shoulder even as he began stuffing his cock head into Kate's open mouth. JoAnne released it and continued to the other side of the table. Kate had one more nipple that needed to be clamped, stretched and tied to the table.

Jim was forcing his cock into Kate's drooling mouth, growing erect and thick as he pushed it in and pulled it back, teasing the whore's mouth with his monster black beast. JoAnne pulled her t-shirt over her head and unhooked her bra. Her large mammaries bounced and jiggled as she teased her nipples while watching Jim feed his cock into Kate's small mouth. She was always amazed how Kate could take all her husband, she never could. Kate was wheezing through her nose as Jim finally had it all fed into her mouth, pushing the head to her throat and then he pulled it out. He was erect and ready for fucking. As he walked down her left side, he plucked the twine as you would a guitar causing Kate to cry out from the sharp pain to her breast and nipple. He had built the table the perfect height to mount her. JoAnne was not ready yet so she produced a large red ball gag for Kate's mouth to prevent her from making too much noise, just in case. Kate opened her mouth and was soon drooling around the ball. Jim slapped her leaking cunt with his meat then pressed it between her labia.

The head made them flare as he began pushing into her. Joanne lowered her jeans and rubbed her hairy cunt over Kate's face as Jim began to penetrate her. His size always makes her scream and scream into the ball gag she did. Jim was pushing, the head and now his shaft into her cunt. Jim was stretching her cunt around him as JoAnne pushed her cunt to the drooling mouth and ball gag. She pulled back just enough to let Kate spit the gag into her hand then proceeded to push her cunt firmly to the mounted girl's mouth. Kate's tongue felt like heaven as she licked between the lips of her cunt. Jim was now fucking ... pulling back and taking Kate's labia with him before plunging forward until his base was kissed by her lips. Every time he thrust, Kate drove her tongue deeply into JoAnne's wet cunt. She was having her face smeared by the juices as her cunt felt like it was being torn apart by the eleven inch long coke can penetrating her over and over.

Jim fucked her at his pace but fucked her until she came. Kate was gushing and spraying all over the table even as JoAnne grabbed her head and rammed her face into her cunt. The tongue took her over the edge, her hard body shaking and spasming as she came hard on the whore's face. Jim pulled out of her cunt and rammed his slick cock into her asshole. Kate nearly died. Her body shook, the harness kept her suspended even as the clamps bit into her nipples ... she couldn't get any relief even as she tried to wiggle to save her nipples. The huge black cock filled her asshole, she could feel the nerve endings in her anus screaming as his size was threatening to rip her open. Fucking .. Jim was fucking her asshole ... his cock driving into her then pulling out. JoAnne turned around and spread her big, sexy ass with her strong hands. She stepped back so her asshole was now being pleasured by Kate's tongue. That tongue that had just gotten her off was now drilling her asshole, wiggling and probing her. And Jim was fucking her asshole. He was deep fucking her, his balls swinging as his cock buried nearly a foot inside her asshole and then he came. He stayed inside her, his body pressed to her asscheeks, his cock spraying his seed deep within her bowels. She moaned into JoAnne's asshole as she felt him seed her. Jim pulled out and wandered to the head of the table where he had left his clothes. He slowly dressed, watching his wife's asshole be licked and tongue-fucked and then headed out. Picking up the fishing pole, he moved up the river to find Danny.

JoAnne finally pulled her asshole from Kate's mouth, it was dripping in the girl's drool. She replaced the ball gag in Kate's mouth and this time fastened the buckle behind her head. JoAnne moved her lips to Kate's left ear and whispered, "I'm sorry sweetie but this may hurt a little bit. You know JoAnne likes it rough sometimes." Kate just blinked her eyes and drooled. Some of the sorest she has ever been since she met Danny was with JoAnne. The muscular black woman moved to wear the cables attached to the harness were secured. She untied then pulled on them about four inches. Kate screamed as the twine and clamps bit into her nipples and threatened to rip them from her tits. JoAnne secured the cables, maybe two inches higher than Jim had left them. Kate was screaming into the gag. Then JoAnne's hands massaged the coning tits, the pressure causing Kate to spray piss all over table.

Her body just gave into the intense pain and her bladder released. She was trying to breathe through her sobs and screams into the gag. JoAnne stepped into a leather harness outfitted with a white dildo nearly the size of Jim's real life cock. She moved a little stool behind Kate then rubbed the head against Kate's cunt. The piss and cum dripping from her wet the head of the cock. JoAnne pushed it into Kate's cunt. The head pushing into her, stretching her cunt walls around the white dildo. Fucking ... JoAnne began fucking her ... when she was nearly pulled out, her hands would simultaneously slap Kate's ass cheeks causing her whole body to jump, tugging on her nipples and then JoAnne would bury the dildo in her cunt until it seemed like she felt it in her belly. Twenty minutes of intense fucking until JoAnne came ... she came while fucking Kate's cunt.

Kate was semi-conscious by the time JoAnne had pulled from her cunt, unclamped her tits ... that alone, the rush of blood to her nipples nearly made her pass out ... and unhooked her from the harness. JoAnne let her rest collapsed on the table covered in cum and piss while she dressed and put the harness and ball gag in the bag she had brought. Finally, JoAnne helped Kate back in her t-shirt and shorts and boots and helped her to the ATV. They were sitting side by side, Kate leaning against JoAnne and both sharing a cold beer from the ice chest when the guys walked back with four large fish for dinner. Kate was barely able to hold up her head to say hello. Her asshole hurt. Her cunt hurt. And her tits, gawd she hoped Danny wouldn't touch them. Of course, he walked right up and kissed her mouth and fondled her left tit with his dirty hand. She cried out and shed a couple tears.

***

In the morning, we had breakfast with the group. Kate didn't feel like sitting there and making nice with the couples from the suburbs but I would never allow her to be so rude to Jim and JoAnne. After they helping to clean up the dishes, we got in the old truck to head back home. Two nights staying in the B&B for three hours of Kate in the shed, seemed a fair trade to Danny. Truth be known, we could stay for free anyway but Jim was happy to give his friends the use of his whore in exchange. "Say hello to Rufus for us", Jim hollered with a laugh as the truck passed the house.

Thirty minutes back, I pulled over at the two pump gas station and garage. Jim had called to let Rufus know we were headed his way for gas. Rufus waved from the office as I got out to fill the gas tank. Kate slid off the seat and walked to the office. She flipped the closed sign over and said hello to the shaggy-haired forty-something owner. She walked behind the counter and got down on her knees. She pulled out his cock and immediately took him in her mouth. Rufus was a married man but he never told his wife about the special "deal" he has for gas. Kate sucked him down without much trouble, he was already hard waiting for her mouth after Jim's phone call. She started bobbing on his cock, taking all of him and quickly he was cumming in her mouth. He groaned a little bit as he felt his balls tighten and shoot. Kate pulled off his cock and swallowed his jism. She zipped him back up after tucking him in then stood and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the gas, Rufus."

I had barely finished filling the tank when Kate flipped the sign back to open and ran to the truck. "Take me home and put me to bed Danny, I'm tired and sore. These weekends are too much fun!" I chuckled at my sexy whore beside me ... these 'free' weekends were the best!