My Weekend With Andrea

Story Info
She gives virgin Mike the weekend of his life.
1.2k words
3
59.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Mike, I'm going to tell you story about how I lost my virginity.

One day I was just sitting class as usual and all of a sudden my friend Andrea came up to me and started talking to me. she asked me what I was doing this weekend, and I told her I didn't have any plans yet. She asked if I wanted to come over her house. This kind of shock to make because even though mean and your friends I didn't think we're the kind of friends that would go to each other's houses and spend time with each other. Not wanting to be rude, I excepted her offer.

So the weekend came, and I got to Andrea's house at about 4. We sat on the couch and just talked for little bit, the way that friends normally do. All of a sudden I felt something. It was her touching my leg. I wondered what was going on because even though Andrea was my friend, I had never really thought of her that way. I really didn't know what to do, so I just looked at her and then she leaned over and kissed me. Not knowing what to do, I kissed her back. we started touching each other and all of a sudden she dropped onto her knees. She unzipped my fly and started stroking my cock.

Feeling bold at this point, I took control of her head and moved her mouth down to my dick. She eagerly took into her mouth, enjoying what she was doing. She kept bobbing up and down and I was in had heaven. nothing had ever felt as good as what she was doing right now. She then started gently rubbing my nuts, which added to the pleasure. I was speechless, I never pictured me and my good friend Andrea doing these kinds of things together. She kept at it for another 10 minutes when I just couldn't take any more. Somehow I got out of my mouth, "I'm going to come."

She didn't say anything, she has kept doing her job, and doing it even faster. This was all too much for me and my penis, I blew a weeks load all of my creamy juice into her longing mouth. She swallowed what she could, but what she couldn't, ran out of the side of her mouth. For the first time in about 15 minutes, she looked up at me.

It was an amazing site. A pretty girl like Andrea with my come all over her face. As drained as my testicles were, the site almost got me hard again. Andrea did such a good job I decided to reward her for it. I sat her down on the couch and got below her on the floor. I removed her pants and threw them to the side. And then gently removed her underwear with my teeth. I started to work a finger into her muff. In no time I had her moaning like crazy, she was loving every moment of it. I lean forward, and probed her little pussy with my tongue. This got her going even more, she was bucking her hips like a madman.

She was screaming "give it to me! Come on Mike eat my god damn pussy!" so I did what she told me. I continue for about two more minutes when I heard Andrea screaming "I'm coming! " She came like a river and I sucked up all her sweet juices. By this time I was rock hard again. I spread her legs and rub the tip of my solid eight inches across the lips of her pussy. she started screaming , "give it to me baby, put that thing where it belongs, inside me."

Doing as I was told I eased it in inch by inch. By the time I was all the way inside her, she was nearing another climax. She came all over my Dick, which got even harder. By this time I was ramming it into her, like there was no tomorrow. I can tell she was loving it just as much as I was. Then it all hit me, what I was actually doing. I was fucking my friend, Andrea. I was hitting it missionary style and I had this bitch in heat. Shortly thereafter I felt that tingling sensation rise up inside my balls. She could tell I was getting ready to come. She then exclaimed "blow your load on my face!"

I pulled out and moved up to her face. She started stroking me and in no time I was feeding her her second load of my jizz. This load wasn't as big and she managed to swallow pretty much all of it. We lie their holding each other, in a big sweaty pile. I soon got dressed, and thanked Andrea for the great time. I asked her if we could do this again, and she said definitely. She told me she would call me tomorrow. I hopped into my car, and drove back to my house. The next day Andrea gave me a buzz like she said she would. She asked if I wanted to come back over to repeat last night. I said sure, and that I would be over around 6:00.

I got there as promised, at around 6:00. immediately we started kissing like crazy. she soon had made as hard as a rock and was sucking on me like I was a lollipop. I was about to spew when all of a sudden the doorbell rang. We quickly put our clothes back on. To her surprise her boyfriend, Tony, was at the door. I thought "hey, a lot better than her parents, but not exactly who I wanted to see." but then something unexpected by myself happened. Andrea dropped to her knees, and gave Tony's dick the same oral treatment as I had received.

Wondering what Tony would do, I walked toward Andrea and place my Dick in front of her face. She reached out and started jerking me off at the same time as she was giving Tony A. super blowjob. then Tony pulled out of her mouth and reached for her zipper. We quickly had her pants off and in no time he was banging her and she was sucking me at the same time. My unit was about two inches longer than Tony's. we kept this up for while, then I got an idea.

I pulled out of Andrea's mouth and ran to her bathroom. I opened up her medicine cabinet and pulled out a bottle of baby oil. I ran back her bedroom and put a little bit of the oil on my fingers. I use it to lubricate Andreas tight little butthole. I started working myself into her backside. She was moaning in pleasure and in pain as me and her boyfriend double penetrated this little bitch. In the next 15 minutes, Andrea climaxed about five or six times. Tony and I were about to come too, knowing Andrea's love for the taste of sperm, we bolt pulled out and brought our penises up to her face. She jerked both of us off at same time and got double dose of her favorite drink. She swallowed all of it like a little slut.

Andrea told me that her parents of the home shortly so I threw on my threads, and made my way home. What a great weekend that was.