My Weekend with George & Alice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter_
Peter_
542 Followers

I could tell he had finally started by the way Alice started to squirm. Then I saw her body tense and as she grunted, I also heard a noise like a quiet fart. OH SHIT, I realized she had squeezed my load of cum out of her ass right into his mouth.

I heard George gag as Alice said, "Swallow honey!"

It took a minute, but I heard another gag and then you could tell George had indeed swallowed, "Now lick the rest of me clean!" This woman was truly sadistic when it came to her husband.

Finally she got up and looked at me with a smile of total smug satisfaction, "I still don't feel completely clean. I'm going to take a shower, want to join me?"

"Sure," I returned with a smile of my own.

"Don't go anywhere Georgie, we'll be back soon. Come on stud," she said, taking my hand and leading toward the bathroom.

To be continued

Please take a moment to vote, and feedback is also greatly appreciated.
Peter

Peter_
Peter_
542 Followers
12