My Weekend with Grandpa Ch. 01

Story Info
Annie visits her Grandpa for the weekend.
4k words
4.12
209.1k
92

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers

This is the story of a pretty eighteen-year old college student named Annie. She is spending a three-day weekend with her Grandfather along with her best girlfriend Summer. I have serialized the three days of this visit from Friday night to Monday morning. My intent is to place all of the parts of this story in the incest/taboo category to maintain continuity. I may continue with future adventures of Grandpa and the girls if there is any interest among the readers. Please comment to let me know. This story is pure fiction, and characters bear no relation to any real persons.

*****

1. Friday evening: An evening with Grandpa.

You can call me Annie!

It's Anne really, but I like Annie and everyone calls me that. It is Friday night, and I am spending a three-day weekend with my Grandpa at his place.

He's in pretty good physical shape for a guy in his sixties, and I could always feel the hardness in his arms and chest when I hugged him. He still skis, plays racquetball, and bicycles. I used to rollerblade and bicycle with him when I was aged six to fourteen, but now that I am eighteen, it's mostly dinners and movies.

Grandpa's pet name for me is Petunia-Face, which he often shortens to 'tunia'. I am eighteen—nearly nineteen, five-foot five, one hundred twenty-five pounds, with 34B's on top. And, yes I have a couple of extra pounds ... who doesn't! Friends tell me that I have a nice shape and that I am pretty.

I know I'm pretty, but no raving beauty. I don't really care, I am happy being me. And, in a pair of short shorts, I have caught men stealing glances at my smooth teenage thighs; even Grandpa, a time or two.

My best girlfriend's name is Summer. She is short, petite and very pretty with shapely legs in a short skirt. She is eighteen also, but unlike me, Summer is still a virgin. I was like a "B+" student, but my pretty friend is an "A" student ... 4.0 all the way, like since kindergarten. She is attending City University with me with a major in political science ... pre-law.

She is planning to attend law school after graduation, and she will be an awesome lawyer. Since we are both eighteen, we are both freshmen. My major is English, and my plan right now is teaching ... I think!

Before my eighteenth birthday, I didn't think much about sex. There were too many other things to worry about then like grades, friends, school activities, dealing with Mom ... just typical teen-girl, um ... stuff. I became more sexually adventurous since turning eighteen. I still do not trust most boys much, but I did lose my virginity to a nice boy after my eighteenth birthday. He was eighteen also, and was not the type to brag to his friends ... at least not that I knew of!

Since becoming eighteen, Summer and I have ... well ... experimented a little on sleepovers. Nothing too heavy duty, just a little um, you know, between friends. So I guess we have seen each other's bod's a time or two. She has a very cute petite shape.

I have also had some fantasies about me with my Grandpa lately. It was nice to brag to my girlfriends that my Grandpa was buff when I was younger, but lately I have started to see him less like Grandpa, and more like Michael, um, more like a man. Is that gross? Well maybe, but although he is not like, movie star handsome he is slender and muscular and has an attractive twinkle in his eyes.

Still, it is taboo since he is my Mother's Father ... he is my Grandpa. That is what also makes it a little exciting. His kindness and attention to me over the years as made me love him, and now at eighteen-plus, maybe in love with him! I want him to see me as a woman ... not as a child anymore.

Anyway, this weekend should be fun with him! Tonight, we will probably do dinner and a movie. When I was younger, we would see every new horror movie together. I would end up hugging his arm with both of mine, and hanging onto him for dear life during the scary scenes, but now ... not so much.

In the morning, he'll cook breakfast for us ... if I get my butt out of bed, that is! Most of my time will be spend up in my room at his place, listening to music, texting friends, updating my page online, and that kind of stuff. When he is gone for a while, as he has to be tomorrow, I might curl up on his couch with a book, watch TV, or maybe just listen to some music.

He is taking me out to dinner tonight at a nice Italian place ... I love spaghetti and meatballs, and I know that he will give me a little taste of his wine. Instead of the theater, we decide to order some on-demand movies at home, and I'll cuddle with a warm blanket watching them.

~ ~ ~

2. Saturday mid-morning to late afternoon: Summer and me.

It is Saturday morning, and I am sleeping in. I finally manage to get my lazy little hiney out of bed and Grandpa is already gone. I am taking Grandpa up on his suggestion to have a friend over, and call Summer.

"Sum! Hi! It's me!"

"Annie. Hi!"

"Um, over at my Grandpa's. Can you come over?

"Ah, don't know."

"C'mon Sum, I'm bored out of my skull!"

"Well ... okay but I have work later, so it will only be for a few hours."

"Good! See ya in a little bit. Bye!"

"Bye Annie!"

I stumble into the shower, and just lean against the wall letting the warm water flow over me. God, I love that feeling! The water flows over my body ... nice ... warm ... comforting. I soap up my hands, and rub them around my face and neck and the lather from the body soap builds.

I move my hands down over my breasts, over my stomach, and I moan a little as I feel my soft skin. I push my hand down a little further, over my mound and onto my clit ... I feel a little shudder. Soap feels good between my legs, on my little cunny and even moving my soapy hands over my ass gives me a tingle.

"Ohhh!" I moan as I shudder a little, again.

I rinse my body under the showerhead and just let the water run down my back, over and between my breasts dripping off my nipples... and just warming me up. I love the way the water tickles running over my ass and inner thighs. I turn off the shower and towel off.

I find a pair of short jeans shorts to change into, and a cropped halter-top with a V front showing some cleavage. Pretty casual, but it's just Summer and me. I make the shorts a little shorter by folding up the hem a couple of times until the bottom of my butt cheeks nearly peak out.

As I run my hand down and over my butt, I let my fingers play with the exposed skin at the bottom of my shorts. A couple of fingers poked into the bottom of my shorts and onto my soft little ass. I get another little shudder.

As I bound down the stairs, I jump off the second to last step just as the doorbell rings. It's Summer! She has some movies with her and she sets them on the coffee table. We get busy in the kitchen making popcorn, and getting together whatever snacks Grandpa has.

As we work closely, I rub my hand up her side from her hip just to cop a feel as we work in close quarters. As she is at the sink, peeling some kiwis, I move up behind her putting my hands on her hips. Summer turns around quickly and slides into my embrace with my arms around her. I give her quickie ... just a peck on the lips.

Sum licks her lips, and says, "Mmm tastes like soft coral pink! L'Oreal, right?"

"I'll never tell!" I teased, and we both giggle.

As I turn to bend over for a pan from a lower shelf, Summer runs her hand down over my butt. Mmm, another tingle when her fingers touch bare skin at the hem of my shorts.

"Ohhh, very cute shorts honey!" She teases, still fondling my ass a little.

Summer and I have been friends a long time, and are comfortable touching each other's bodies. It seems so natural to us; being free with each other's bods. Neither of us is very modest when we are together; we shower and sometimes sleep naked together on sleepovers ... sometimes. It's not a big deal! It's not really even sexual!

Summer asks about Grandpa, "So, when does Michael get back?"

"Dunno. Later this afternoon or tonight I guess. Why?" I reply matter-of-factly.

"It's too bad I will have to leave by then. I think he's kind of cute, and he has such a hard bod for an old guy." Summer says with a playful smile. I know she is fishing for a reaction from me.

"Sum, stop! Eew!" I do react to Summer's declaration as we moved back into the living room with our stuff.

"What do you think you would ever do with my Grandpa? He's sixty years old!" I countered.

"Well, darlin' I just might give him a little, if I get the chance." She says laughing.

"Quit it Summer, you have never given anyone "a little" ... miss virgin territory! And, what makes you think he would even be interested?" I insisted.

"Oh, I suppose you want him all to yourself huh?" She is pushing my buttons a little.

"Gross! I am not interested in giving my Grandpa a little of anything! So just drop it, okay?"

"You forget that we have been friends for a long time Annie m'love and I see the way you look at him sometimes." She continued.

"Well, he's family and that makes it like incest so even if I wanted to, it's not possible. Can we please talk about something else? You're starting to piss me off a little!"

I am getting impatient with her insistence. But, I get the distinct impression that my sexy little friend has had some of the same thoughts about my Grandpa as I am having, or she wouldn't bring it up.

She looked at me, "Okay honey, but he is cute ... just saying! Maybe I'll come over after work tonight and spend the night with you and your sexy Grandpa." Summer said giggling profusely.

"Come back if you like. I'm spending the weekend here, and Grandpa won't mind. He knows you. And ... if you want to fuck him, knock yourself out honey!"

I was getting a little pissed at her though. I don't drop the f-bomb frequently, but my sexy little friend is touching a nerve. I dismissed her taunts as just a schoolgirl crush on a hot older man. It would be fun to have her come back tonight though, and I was sure she was kidding about my Grandpa ... just pulling my chain.

Anyway, we sat on the couch with our booty of snacks spread out on the coffee table. We watched a chick-flick which was okay, and then moved on to a comedy. It was not all that funny, but by then we were both in a strange mood; laughing at everything throwing popcorn and pretzels at the screen, and at each other and giggling our little faces off.

This was shaping up to be a very weird day.

Sum noticed a kind of thoughtful look on my face, and grabbing a pillow from behind her, she whacks me in the head with it.

"Why so serious today, darling ... we are supposed to be having fun! Do I have to beat it out of ya?"

I grab the pillow from behind me and whack her as I said,

"Oh-ho-ho you are so dead! Challenge accepted baby, so take that!"

We started laughing and giggling and trying to whack each other with our soft cumbersome weapons. After some time, whacking, pushing, shoving, tickling, fondling, laughing and giggling, we decided to call a truce; declaring the match an exhausted tie.

We went back to watching the movie, with each of us sneaking in an occasional pillow whack. Summer finally leaned back into the cushions at the end of the couch, and crossed her legs over my lap. She does that sometimes, and I usually just started to massage her legs lightly with my fingers as I am doing now.

I started with her lower legs with slow fingertip tickles and rubs, and then I moved to her thighs. It was not anything sexual, just light touches and scratches while watching the movie.

She is wearing a pair of white shorts with wide-open cuffs high up on her thighs. I was spreading my finger over her thighs and at one point; my fingers find their way into her cuffs and up inside of her shorts a little. Nothing planned, it just happened. With my attention is still on the movie, I sense her looking at me. She smiles and asks,

"Where do you think you are going with those fingers, young lady?"

I quickly pull my hand out of her shorts, and say to her, "Oh my god! Sum, I'm sorry I didn't mean to—"

"It's okay Annie. Gee, I am just teasing you! But it feels nice. You know I love you, um, touching me!" She interrupts me.

I look at her, cock my head to the side with a quizzical look. I say nothing ... not really knowing what to say. Then she smiles and leans one knee up against the back of the couch opening her legs. She reaches over takes my hand, and places it high up on her inner thigh that is still across my lap.

I look directly into her eyes and still wearing my curious look; let my fingers slide over her velvety-soft inner thigh, as she smiled sweetly.

"Mmm, nice, Annie!"

She has never done that before ... this is something new. I switch my concentration from the movie to exploring my pretty friend's silky leg. Her shorts allow me to slip my hand all the way up onto her hip, and then back down the front to her panty-covered crotch.

I let my fingernails lightly scratch the material directly over her cleft, slowly moving them back and forth, as she breathes in sharply and then she starts to moan and smile.

She is still looking intently at me with her soft smile. I can see by the rising and falling of her apple-sized breasts that she is becoming aroused. I slip a finger inside the margin of her panties, and touch girl-flesh.

She closes her eyes, increasing her moans. I let my finger slide over her increasingly slippery pussy lips, and as I lightly touch her clit, Summer gasps. I gather some of her silky moisture on my fingertips, just rubbing the silkiness between them. Sum has always been quick to become wet down there!

She takes my hand, and slowly licks her slippery juices from my fingers as she continues to look into my eyes. She lifts her butt off the couch enough to unbutton her shorts, and I help her pull them off. She then turns onto her stomach with her thighs across my lap.

She is wearing powder-blue cotton bikini panties, with a pretty, pink bow at the waistband. She pulls her knit top up over her head and off. I am staring at my petite little friend, in nothing but panties and matching bra ... with matching little pink bows.

Her petite little body is an amazing sight. With a lump in my throat, I nervously pull her panties down and off. I am smoothing my hands over her downy bare ass. After teasing her crack a little with my fingertips, I slide them down to her little puckered opening. She pushes her butt up a little, and opens her legs for me. She is lying with her arms round the pillow under her head. She is smiling and moaning softly into the pillow.

I rub her asshole with my middle finger with enough pressure to increase her to moaning,

"Oooh that feels so wonderful, darling!" She moans.

I push my finger in just a little, just massaging the tight ring of her pucker. She reacts by wiggling her cute ass a little pushing it up to meet my touch. I slide my finger down, between her wet pussy lips, and onto her clit. As my fingertip touches her sensitive little button, she gasps sharply.

"Ohhh, Annnieee!"

"Mmm Sum, you have such a pretty little butt ... feels so nice!"

I reach down and place a kiss on her ass cheek, lick her little crack, and then unclasp her bra. She turns over onto her back as she removes it. She looks up at me completely naked, with an incredibly innocent look; eyes wide as saucers.

I pull my top off, and it falls to the floor. I put my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts pulling them down and off. We have been nude in front of each other before, but this is different ... this is sexual. Kind of new territory for us, and not knowing exactly what to do, we just start to play with each other's tits, and fingering each other's nipples. She looks up at me, and asked nervously,

"A-Annie, what are we doing?"

"Mmm, don't know Sum ... let's just um, let it happen ... a little ... and see.'"

"Okay, Annie."

She must also have recognized that something different is going on this afternoon. I move my head toward her lovely crotch. As I move in closer, I am breathing her in. The scent of her is so amazing ... sweet ... musky ... a pleasant but strong female aroma ... feminine smell! I was getting a little light headed from it. I always tried to keep my own feminine smell to a minimum, but now breathing in Summer's, I was getting sexually aroused.

I slide my hands under her butt, and bring her crotch to my face. Her moisture is beading up heavily. My thumbs spread her ass-cheeks, and I gave her little ass pucker a light lick with the tip of my tongue. I blow on her moistened orifice, and she shudders. I kiss the insides of her thighs, and the creases either side of her outer lips.

I am giving very special attention to all areas of her sweet aromatic crotch except her clit and pussy lips, just to tease her a little. Oh, God! Her musky smell was really getting to me! As she raised her head a little, she said breathlessly,

"Annie ... I need you to ... lick me ... um, there!" She reached down to spread her pussy lips with a couple of her fingers. Summer was breathing, in little gasps trying to speak. "A-Annie ... pl-please!"

I am a little surprised by the position I was now in ... that of being a lover to my best girlfriend. All of our touching, chaste kisses, and hip bumps were one thing. Now I am breathing into her crotch with her strong female smell filling my nose, and with her expecting me to give her some sexual release.

I am nervous as I move my lips in and place a light kiss on the edge of her pussy lips ... just enough to tickle her. She inhales sharply, then starts to exhale again in shallow little huffs, and then sharply back in again. She is shuddering so I reach my thumb up to rub her clitoris, as I lustily kiss, lick, and bite her pussy lips.

Her breathing increases, now deeply in, and all the way out. I slide my tongue into her pussy, and she convulses into a very strong orgasm. Trembling, quaking, convulsing, she makes a series of squeals and little screams into her pillow, which is now covering her face. She lets it fall to the side.

"Than-Thank ... you Annie ... hon-honey. Ohhh, I, I ... s-so needed ... that! I can feel it ... everywhere! Just everywhere, darling!" Then she smiles broadly.

Surprised by what just happened, I look down at her with a crooked smile the only reply I can make is, "My pleasure sweetie."

I just fucked my best girlfriend!

As I try to get my mind around this, I shudder into a nice little release of my own. We were both slippery pools of sweat! I rub my sweaty belly against her sweaty belly, just making rude little noises as she giggles and laughs uncontrollably, placing little kisses all over my face and lips.

We lay in a tight embrace, mixing my sweat with hers, and her leaking onto my thigh, still between her legs. I think this takes the cake as the weirdest (and sexiest) thing Summer and I have ever done together! We start to return to some sense of normality; I look into her clear blues.

"WTF, Sum?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know Annie ... just kind of happened for us today. I'm not sorry it did, I have wanted this to happen for some time. Guess the sex gods just thought it was time."

"But, does what we are um ... doing bother you at all? I ask.

"Mmm, no. I think it's natural for girls. I love what you did with me ... to me. It was unexpected, but very nice. You and I, we are just very um, very, very, like extremely good friends."

She was laughing out loud before she finished that last sentence, and I joined her with a serious case of the giggles. We are both so high from our girl sex, that we just laugh and talk loud and fast. Our remarks tumble over each other's, and in the end, we are giggling too much to be able to finish a thought.

Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers
12