My Weekend with Grandpa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers

Back in the living room, she sat in the corner of the couch sort of facing Grandpa, with one leg up under her, as her other leg draped over the edge of the couch. This afforded Grandpa very good view of the crotch of her panties under the T-shirt if he was interested.

She said that he did notice. He looked at her legs, and then at her face and smiled, then returned his gaze to the TV. She told me that after a while, she asked if she could spread out a little, as her legs were cramping from the cold.

He allowed her to put her legs over his lap, and she asked him if he would help her by working out some of the cramps. He used to do this for me over the years to help with still muscles.

After he agreed, she flipped over on her stomach so he could massage her calves as they watched TV. She said that it felt wonderful to have his strong hands on her. She was lying facing away from him with her arms folded under a pillow at her head.

She said to him over her shoulder, "Michael, it hurts up further, on my hamstrings. Can you massage that too?

"Okay honey." He said, and he moved his comforting touch to her her upper legs. As an ex-athlete, my Grandpa knows about muscle aches, cramps, and sprains.

"Mmm ... that feels so nice Michael."

She said that she started breathing harder and her heart was in her throat when his massages reached her sit spot just under her buttocks. He worked his thumbs deep into her hamstrings with his hands around the sides of her thighs.

She moaned as she could feel the warmth in her muscles from Michael's strong hands. One of his thumbs accidentally slid up under her bikini brief touching her virgin ass. She gasped, but she liked it. She reached down, and pulled her panties down halfway over her butt ... as far as she could reach.

Over her shoulder, she asked him nervously, "M-Michael, can you ah, m-massage me, um, further up?

He leaned forward and asked, "How far is this massage going to go, Summer?"

She answered, "Oh, Michael, it's just an innocent little massage. I'm sure you have seen a girl's butt before. I trust you."

Without another word, he deftly pulled her panties down off her ass but just to her sit spot. She could feel her heart beating faster and she felt flush all over. She was so nervous that she could not breathe. She had to push the air out of her to get a breath, as she waited for whatever was to come next.

She readied herself for strong hands to touch her tiny ass cheeks. She knew that Michael would not hurt her, but would treat her gently and with respect. The thought of a man's hands on her bare ass was starting to make her wet and turning her on wildly. She could feel a trickle soaking into her panties, still covering her tiny pussy.

"My ... god ... w-why ... c-can't ... I breathe?" she was thinking to herself as she lay in anticipation. She nervously griped the pillow under her head. She raised her smooth and unblemished ass up a little.

She felt his breath on her, as his face came nearer to her exposed ass cheeks ... they quivered with anticipation. As his lips touched her flesh, she found her breath, and inhaled sharply. He placed the sweetest lightest little kiss possible on her left cheek. "Oh, Michael!" she heard the words breathily escape from her lips. The aroma of her sweet female musk filled his nostrils.

He gave her just that one single kiss, before he withdrew and placed his hands on her. His first touch to her tiny tender little ass was very light, and she became jittery ... excited. He started to knead her small firm buttocks, getting deep into the gluteus muscles with his thumbs. She moaned long and satisfied moans.

He massaged her hips, and reached his hands underneath to massage her below her stomach and the inside of her hips, brushing lightly over her lower abdomen. She quivered as his fingers combed through the soft blond hair lightly covering her mound.

She was thinking, "Finally, he is going to make love to me. Oh God, I want to feel him up inside me!" His response came as he withdrew his hands from her, pulled her panties back up over her buttocks, and gave them a soft loving pat.

He shifted his body to face her more, and continued his massages up to her hips, and then to her back just above her buttocks. He had one hand under her on her flat stomach as the other one dug deep in to her lower back muscles. She was moaning louder, and breathing heavily. She said that she came with a little shiver when he put his hand low on her stomach. She hoped that he was not noticing her very wet panties.

He then reached up under her T-shirt enough to massage her upper back, neck and shoulders. If she just wanted an innocent massage, that was as far as he could go with her. She grabbed her T-shirt, and pulled it off over her head, so that she was now nearly naked in front of him. He pulled back a little, but began again with safe-zone massages to her sides, arms, and shoulders.

She said her mind was racing with excitement at having a strong man's hand on her petite naked teen body. She felt exposed, and that excited her. Unfortunately, that was as far as he was comfortable going with someone else's nubile daughter.

"There! How was that for a nice massage?" he asked as he finished her massage and gave her a couple more light love pats on her hiney.

Summer turned over on her back smiled and softly asked, "Um, Michael. C-Can y-you ah, do m-my front—um, my front?

She said as she reached behind, undid her bra and removed it exposing her lovely little breasts. She avoided his direct gaze. The deep blush on her face made her look even more incredibly beautiful to Michael. He looked at her, and tried to swallow past the lump in his throat. She's eighteen like me, but naked she is so tiny that she looks like she's about thirteen.

He looked at her perfect body and her firm apple-sized tits, as he took several seconds to respond. Then he said slowly and deliberately,

"Let's leave that one for another time, Summer dear."

She looked at him with an expression of deep disappointment, and just said softly, with a little nervousness in her voice, "A-Alright, Michael!"

Summer was so full of conflicting emotions that she started to tear-up. Clad only in panties, she crawled up into Michael's lap, and he put his arms around her, holding her ... comforting her. She said that she burst out crying just like a little child as he held her. She told me she felt safe and secure in my Grandpa's strong arms.

She thought that she was falling in love with him. She said that she liked calling him Michael, rather than Mr. Anderson or something similarly formal. She told me the she would have let him do anything he wanted to her and she would just open herself up to him. Anytime he wanted her, she would be his ... completely!

He kissed her on the forehead, rocked her a little and said in a soft voice, "There, there, Sweetheart. Are we feeling better now?"

She said that she smiled, turned and stretched her arms up and around his neck, and replied tearfully, "Y-Yes, Michael. Thank you, I feel s-so much b-better."

She told me that her emotions and her state of arousal just got away from her. She was embarrassed showing so much emotion to my Grandfather. She said that she was also embarrassed that Michael did not return her affections the way she wished. She did find voice enough to offer herself to him,

"Um, Michael, you can um, make ... ah, love to me if you, um, want to." She was very very nervous and jittery saying that, and she told me she just looked up at him innocently wide-eyed, but hopeful.

He gave her a soft kiss on the lips and he said to her, "Summer my dear; I would be the luckiest man on earth if I were privileged to make love to such a beautiful young girl." He hesitated, just painting her face with his eyes then continued,

"But, you are a virgin, my dear! It simply is not my place to take what rightfully belongs to some deserving young boy. Find someone you like, honey. It does not have to be a happily ever after kind of thing, but he should be worthy of you. Give your virginity to him."

She told me that she really wanted to have him inside her, but she settled for the attention he gave her, far short of that. She said that when it was over, she just cuddled against his chest nearly naked, with his strong arms around her. She looked up at him with her liquid blues, and simply said,

"Thank you Michael! You are a very sweet man! I-I love you so much!"

He smiled and looking down at her said, "You know I have my sweet little Annie to think about also, and worry about what she might think." He hesitated, and continued. "But just as a friend of Annie's, I love you too honey!"

I was thinking about all of this later, and trying to decide whether Grandpa was a creep for touching an innocent naked young girl, or a nice guy for not taking complete advantage of her. For not taking, what she offered to him on a silver platter. I decided that he is probably neither a devil nor an angel, but just a man.

It was the next morning when she told me all of this, adding that when she went back up to bed, she crawled into the bed with me, and cuddled up behind me, pressing her naked tits into my back. She told me that she slid her hands over my thighs, mound, and stomach, and then played with my nipples until she fell into a very satisfied sleep.

I teased her, a little, "So! You took advantage of a poor sleeping young girl did you, you little hoe?"

She giggled and answered, "Yup! I did! Guess I'm a little hoe too!" We both laughed at that.

Grandpa made a big breakfast for both of us, and when he walked around behind us; he put his hand gently on Summer's shoulder. She turned her head to hug his hand with her cheek. When it was time to drive Summer back to her car, she asked me if I would go upstairs to get the little pink bag that she brought with her.

As I came bounding back down the stairs with her bag, but stopped midway. I saw Summer up on tiptoes, with her arms around Grandpa, kissing him passionately with open lips. His hands were on her hips ... kind of a safe zone, as he kissed her back with equal fervor. I let them finish their long kiss before coming into the kitchen.

On the way back after dropping Summer off, I couldn't help myself and asked him,

"Well, did we have fun last night ... after I went to bed?"

He just smiled and drove on without answering.

To be concluded...

~ ~ ~

Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers
12